2 Visitor Messages

  1. Frying Dutchman
    Standard Calligraphy brushes, they come free with photoshop.
    To get a more grainy/textured look I use a square chalk like brush which I recently acquired.

    I don't mind questions, so do ask them!
  2. MrCake
    Hey, I thought I might have some luck asking, what brushes did you use for [url]http://i.imgur.com/JAH7q.png[/url] that image? I'm loving your style.