Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Tutorial

How to: Ask for Tech Support & Rules

Please understand that the people helping you are doing this in their spare time and you should make it as easy as possible on them. Before you even make a thread, you should have already tried a couple things on your own. Asking for help every time...

6th September 2011
by Shadaez Go to last post
0 4,871
Help

Crappy texture after driver update This thread has images

I installed 14.7 AMD beta driver a few week ago since it says it can improve WD performance, I gave it a try, no significant boost, but then I played something else like GMod and PES 2014, I started to realize, some texture look CRAPPY on some game, even...

2 Hours Ago
by hafidzz Go to last post
9 146
Help

Internet slower/crashes after reinstalling PC.

Reinstalled my PC about 2 days ago (from Windows 8 to 8.1) and did a complete wipe on my harddrives. After this I noticed I downloaded games slower (2-3MB/s instead of up to 6MB/s) and sites loaded slower etcetera. Now it seems to crash at times or go...

4 Hours Ago
by Wormy Go to last post
3 60
Help

solved Changing the system language, so that on start up it's english.

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit today however the installation files were in Polish. I managed to figure out how to install everything. I managed to switch the display language to English, but how do i change the System langauge to English and...

7 Hours Ago
by Commandhat17 Go to last post
2 74
Help

Cannot send e-mail from my mail server to an outside domain "Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable" This thread has images

Hello, everyone. I'm still having headaches trying to look cool and have my own custom e-mail domain! Sending e-mail locally works fine, but when I tried to send an e-mail from my server to my hotmail, this happens. Again, I'm using postfix and...

7 Hours Ago
by LegoGuy Go to last post
10 252
Help

solved Persistent Malware won't leave computer (HELP!!)

I don't know how, but somehow I got browser redirect malware or something. Earlier on chrome every 10 minutes Or so I get redirected to a stupid site. I have ads everywhere. I have run AVG full internet security, JRT, Malwarebytes Anti Malware, Hitman...

9 Hours Ago
8 246
Help

solved Wireless Issue

Hello, So a couple days back I had some router problems and had a guy come and look at what's going on. He made some changes to the router and left. After he left I noticed that the connectivity of my router is really really bad. I have no clue...

9 Hours Ago
22 527
Help

Physic Memory have a problem! This thread has images

Sorry for my bad English . I have a problem with my PC , so i decided to re-install Windows 7 again & after install and updated drivers , when i open , no programs is running , my physic memory like 27% & 50% , browser and play Rust with fastest graphics...

tienthanh2929 1 reading
9 Hours Ago
by tienthanh2929 Go to last post
18 327
Help

CPU fan makes strange noise after cleaning

Hey so I've cleaned my CPU fan and heatsink, got a great deal of dust out of it etc. etc. booted it up, it was perfectly quiet during windows startup, but as soon as it reached the desktop and whatnot, it started making this noise as if it had a...

9 Hours Ago
by Raizo Go to last post
7 109
Help

Sony Vegas 10 Time Line Clips Corrupt This thread has images

Hello FacePunch forums, While working on my last project in Sony Vegas 10 I came across a problem that was fixed easily before but not now. For some reason after working on one project for too long older clips get sort of corrupted as can be...

11 Hours Ago
by siruberkat Go to last post
0 32
Help

solved Switching to 144hz makes things choppy with dual monitor setup

Just got a BenQ XL2411Z for 144hz in CS:GO and other games etc. I have my old Dell U2410 for watching Twitch / YouTube etc which runs at 60hz. I've noticed that video seems to get very choppy on both monitors when I turn the BenQ up to 144hz. My desktop...

13 Hours Ago
by Friendly Go to last post
3 72
Help

Random power loss, keyboard input stops before

I am out of ideas on this one. My laptop has started randomly shutting down. However, I can tell it's about to shutdown because just before it does, the keyboard will stop registering input for about 3-5 seconds (screen, mouse, mic, etc. all remain...

19 Hours Ago
by Revenge282 Go to last post
0 85
Help

solved 2 external screens on laptop?

Hello there guys, i have a small problem. I have a laptop, the Clevo W150ER. And the laptop have a VGA port and a HDMI port. So i thought this meant i could plug in both a hdmi screen and a VGA screen at the same time. But whenever i plug in the...

20 Hours Ago
by coyote93 Go to last post
9 111
Help

solved usb keeps disconnecting my phone

I have a usb cord for my phone that i use for tethering. Everytime i move my phone it keeps disconnecting but there physically connected. any help will be great.

1 Day Ago
by mastfire Go to last post
4 76
Help

Sony Vegas 12 Problem Render with Image and Gif?

Hey! Sony Vegas Pro 64bit. I have i5 2500k and 8gb Memory Ram. I can Render video HD but can't Image and Gif with video is problem render is stopped? Was almost 95% rendering still stopped... I dont know how do fix? Help me! video link:

1 Day Ago
by gtmod Go to last post
0 78
Stupid

solved BIOS does not detect USB

My boot menu does not detect my USB. This USB has windows 8 on it, so I can install, I've attempted to set it up as a bootable usb with windows 8 image, but my boot menu will not detect it for some strange reason, I can see it fine in legacy bios mode. I...

2 Days Ago
by Excalibuurr Go to last post
2 122
Help

solved "Failed to load detection drivers", AMD Catalyst, Windows 8.1

So my friends HDD shit out on him recently. He got a new one and I helped him re install Windows 8.1 (completely fresh install). Everything has been working fine up to this point but every time we try to install his AMD drivers we get the error in the...

2 Days Ago
by Wolverunder Go to last post
0 68
Stupid

AMD Drivers causing Blank screen (Possibly something else?) This thread has images

Hey, so a few days ago my hard drive failed, so I picked up a new one off of newegg. I reinstalled windows on the new drive, and was going through all the setup stuff (mobo drivers, etc.) until I got to my GPU stuff. I installed the most recent edition...

2 Days Ago
by evilweazel Go to last post
18 185
Stupid

Just got Windows 8. How do I allow programs to make changes to files? This thread has images

I know the title is vague, but I can't find anything about this despite many google searches. Basically, I think the OS is stopping programs from changing files- which is probably a good thing from the anti-virus perspective. However, I find it very...

2 Days Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
10 192
Help

Two fans not working, relatively new LED is struggling to be on

Exactly as the title says. Only one of my three tower fans is actually turning. The other two just... don't. I tried manually turning one (while power was disconnected ofc) and it turns fine, so it's not blocked. The other one I can't reach to test this....

2 Days Ago
by ricky23 Go to last post
4 90
Help

Can't disable tap to click on laptop

I just bought a new laptop, and it comes with an Elan mouse pad. The problem is that I can only disable tap to click using their drivers, but their drivers don't support using both mouse buttons at the same time. I've tried using other drivers, (Alps,...

3 Days Ago
by kooper44 Go to last post
10 202
Help

Having trouble finding USB 3.0 Drivers This thread has images

I've searched and google'd all over the internet but I can't seem to find the proper USB 3.0 drivers for my motherboard. It's an ASUS F2 A85-M PRO. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

3 Days Ago
10 152
Computers

ATI Radeon HD 3850 AGP Horrible "black screen of death" issues.

My computer has some strange issues that are definatly linked to the grapics card. Sometimes completly at random the system will lock up for a few seconds and the screen will go completly blank saying it has not received any video input. The screen...

3 Days Ago
14 1,723
QUESTION

No post beep, but PC boots and works flawlessly

I built a pc a few days ago with an asrock b85 pro4 mobo, and I got this case speaker, and plugged it into the 4-pin connector labeled "SPEAKER1" on the mobo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812201032 However, despite my pc...

3 Days Ago
by DeadCow Go to last post
10 157
Help

New headphone drivers - no sound and volume mixer and sound settings freezes

Hey, after completely wiping my computer and starting from a fresh windows install I decided to try installing my new headphones and when I install the drivers problems arise such as windows media player not being able to start playing music or...

3 Days Ago
by Tom083 Go to last post
4 91
Help

Google Chrome being slow This thread has images

I have a problem. Google Chrome has all of sudden decided to run really slow on my school laptop and I have no idea what could be causing this. I have already tried cleaning the browser history, cache, everything. For some strange reason, Mozilla Firefox...

3 Days Ago
by Wormy Go to last post
8 256
Help

Fried GPU?

Was playing ARMA 2 fine about 3 days ago but all of a sudden I started seeing square artifacts while playing and the sky would turn pink and yellow. It crashes to desktop after that but sometimes I get a BSOD. When it does crash to desktop, I get a...

3 Days Ago
16 189
Help

HDMI doesnt work anymore

Hello, I got pretty new HP pavilion 15 inches. Had problem with it, when my gf one morning dropped my guitar on it. My screen cracked. I send it to PCworld back and they fixed it. Before all this problem I was watching movies thru HDMI cable to my...

3 Days Ago
8 98
Help

solved iTunes won't let me copy my music over to my iPad This thread has images

When i check the "On This iPad" tab when checking my iPad, 90% of my music library is greyed out. It refuses to copy over the music, and even some of my podcasts, over to it. http://i.imgur.com/ZLVbsrG.png EDIT: All i had to do was restart the...

3 Days Ago
by megafat Go to last post
0 113
Help

solved Booting computer results in black screen with cursor after System Restore. This thread has images

Hey guys. As the title says I'm having a huge problem. Whenever I start my computer all is fine until I get to the login screen which doesn't appear, instead all I see is my cursor on a black screen. I'll explain what happened and what I've tried...

4 Days Ago
by Tom083 Go to last post
11 238
Request

No Post, No boot AMD/MSI

Just installed the hyper 212 and i'm getting no post msi nf7g55 amd phenom x4 965 be nvdia 560ti 1tb 5400 hdd

4 Days Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
2 98
Science

Symptons of Dying Graphics Card?

Red dots appearing randomly Unstable (freezing) Games crashing (tried different games) Problems disappeared when plugged into onboard graphics. Seems obvious but just wanna make sure with you guys. Card is GTS 250 from Palit I purchased on Newegg...

4 Days Ago
8 256
Help

Soundblaster Z SB1502 and Windows 8.1

I have tried re-installing, then updating the drivers on this card, and I have disabled the onboard audio in the bios so windows does not confuse the two. It says it's connected and working fine, but when I run the Creative troubleshoot utility it says no...

4 Days Ago
by andypopz Go to last post
0 70
Help

solved "A digitally signed driver is required" Windows 8.1 This thread has images

-fixed- Got a new version of VAC anyway

4 Days Ago
3 112
Help

Debian VPS: How to downgrade from GLIBC_2.19 (dev) to GLIBC_2.17

OK so I downloaded GLIBC_2.19 just to find out I need 2.17 and I see no way of downgrading, any ideas?

5 Days Ago
by DrTaxi Go to last post
4 123
Help

Cannot join IRC servers

I've been dealing with a problem with irc clients recently. I haven't been able to connect to a single server. I've been using mIRC for the most part, and I've tried to connect to a gamesurge server, but I get the " Software caused connection abort"...

5 Days Ago
by DrTaxi Go to last post
8 152
Help

solved Accidentally unplugged my computer while it was running, won't start

I was switching around some cords on my surge protector when I accidentally unplugged my computer's power chord while it was still on. Now, my computer won't start at all. It won't power on in any way. No fans, no light, etc. Have I damaged my...

5 Days Ago
by Explosions Go to last post
1 106
Computers

how to get windows installer (Win 7)

So, i just don't have MSI/windows installer. Got lost or deleted somehow, aka stories from the fun land of sharing a computer with family. Anyone know how to get it back without my win 7 disc (gone forever) ?

5 Days Ago
by umega5 Go to last post
4 121
Help

Can't Open Ports After Resetting Router

Alright, first off, I used to be able to do this without any problem. Around a month ago the power went out, and when it came back on, my router kept restarting every time I tried to connect to it. I could connect very briefly before it did this. I tried...

5 Days Ago
by MilkBagz Go to last post
0 77
QUESTION

UDK showing lines on brushes during play mode This thread has images

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

5 Days Ago
by SilverKayin Go to last post
0 140
Help

Some games are black and unplayable

i've tried to play Rust, if i look down, my screen turns black and i only see is the gui another games is The Crew, the screen is black too, and i can only see is gui http://i.imgur.com/qnElWpv.jpg so is it time to get a new gpu, or i can fix it...

5 Days Ago
3 144