Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Music

Agree x 39

Music Section Rules Overhaul [v. Appeal To The Mob]

Rules: · Threads about bands should have a lot of content. · Before you make a thread, use search and check if there is already a similar thread. · Don't make a thread to talk about a song if there is already a thread for the artist. · If you don't...

9th January 2010
by Perfumly Go to last post
0 8,302
Photos

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 82 83 84 85 Last ) This thread has images

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

22 Minutes Ago
by cheetahben Go to last post
3,399 79,087
Love

Music Chat Thread V. No Cuberbullying pls ( 2 3 4 5 .. 349 350 351 352 Last ) This thread has images

discuss things that are music that are not actually music but still belong in this section be nice to your friends they are important and special and you should love them all! thread music:

kitteh-nator1 reading
27 Minutes Ago
14,071 194,591
Science

Guitar Discussion V10 - February 2013 edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 133 134 135 136 Last ) This thread has images

Guitar, bass and everything related discussion goes here. Getting a new amp next week, I've got $1000 as a limit, suggestions? Leaning towards something Orange or Vox.

37 Minutes Ago
by Xenocidebot Go to last post
5,434 113,076
Art

The Jazz Thread ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Jazz is a musical style that originally came from ragtime, with swing being its first iteration, popularized by artists like Billie Holiday and Louis Armstrong. While it originally proliferated in the south among African American communities, it truly...

Jack Trades1 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Tr4gic4ffair Go to last post
136 5,348
Gross

The Metal Megathread Vol. 4 - Blacker than the blackest black times INFINITY! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 46 47 48 49 Last ) This thread has images

HEAVY METAL - POST AND SHARE YOUR STORIES, GIGS AND THE METAL MUSIC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsJO2gQ5E5Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYwWwKV1JCE LINKS:

4 Hours Ago
by ilmon3y Go to last post
1,942 44,373
Music

General Electronic Music Thread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 41 42 43 44 Last ) This thread has images

Post cool electronic music here that doesn't fall into any of the other threads in the section. So no dubstep, drum & bass, Daft Punk, etc. keep em coming lads.

TippZ1 reading
5 Hours Ago
by Phycosymo Go to last post
1,721 37,112
Music

What are you listening to? (v2) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 158 159 160 161 Last ) This thread has images

I noticed the previous thread had been locked, so here's a new one. Also I didn't know what version to put, so I just named it v2 after the previous thread. But just like last time, post what you're listening to. It's fairly self-explanatory. I'm...

7 Hours Ago
by Genericenemy Go to last post
6,400 75,710
Music

Rate song posted above - 2013 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last ) This thread has images

new thread since old one closed due to 1000 posts in it. Rate the song above yours on a scale of 1-10, give a reason why you rated it that way if you want.

7 Hours Ago
by Hugo Strange Go to last post
1,506 24,405
Music

Pink Floyd (and solo albums) V4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last ) This thread has images

Pink Floyd Formed official in 1965 as "The Pink Floyd Sound", Pink Floyd have a massive career, spanning from their debut singles in 1967, to the showstopping final tours in 1994, and a tearful reunion on the set of Live 8, they are most well...

8 Hours Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
547 12,615
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

1 Day Ago
by Bbls Go to last post
245 6,484
Art

Punk Thread v2 (No Pop Allowed NO FUN ALLOWED) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

A brief history of punk by vedicardi 1930-1963: "GARAGE ROCK" punk, like every other derivative of rock music, can be sourced back to RnB greats like Fats Domino and Chuck Berry, and further to blues musicians of the 30s. For the sake of time, I'll...

1 Day Ago
by soccerskyman Go to last post
475 11,092
Music

Pierce The Veil V1 - AKA "Your ether gonna love it or absolutely hate it." This thread has images

Directly from the Wiki Pierce the Veil is an American post-hardcore band from San Diego, California. Formed in 2007, the group was founded by brothers Vic and Mike Fuentes after the disbandment of the group Before Today (formerly Early Times), which...

2 Days Ago
by falloutguy Go to last post
2 127
Music

Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 53 54 55 56 Last ) This thread has images

Talk about hip-hop and rap here! heres some music

TomZa1 reading
2 Days Ago
by Teh_Balrog Go to last post
2,230 49,698
POST YOUR

The "Recommend an Album" Thread ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Because I'm stealing all of Akayz's threads. http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/58699695/Symphonic+Suite+AKIRA+geinou+yamashirogumi++symphoni.jpg One of the most original soundtrack's I've ever heard. It tries something different and really...

2 Days Ago
by Hakita Go to last post
224 9,674
POST YOUR

Favorite live performances?

I can't decide between these two; they're both really great.

3 Days Ago
by Lu-Cuss Go to last post
14 444
Repeat

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

This is what DnB sounds like.

3 Days Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
1,189 44,086
News

2014: New Music/News/othershizzle ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

will it be better than 2013? who knows m8 snippet of d'angelo's studio sessions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0ifXB-qUg this has been in the works for 14 years... But a 5 second clip is just teasing. :( James Vincent McMorrow - Post...

3 Days Ago
277 7,175
Music

Diggin' In The Carts - Documentary about Japanese video game music

Red Bull Music Academy are currently releasing episodes of a documentary that looks at video game music in Japan, featuring a whole lot of interviews with Japanese composers and musicians along with contemporary musicians like Flying Lotus, Anamanaguchi,...

4 Days Ago
by Kingfisher Go to last post
0 61
Help

Stoners, Doom Metal fans and all musicians! FUZZ PEDAL? This thread has images

Heyo, been trying to look for a new fuzz pedal, what do you use? What's your favorite? I'm looking for an Electric Wizard/Monolord/Sleep kinda tone. Heavy, lotsa gain but with some good mids too I of course have a Big Muff in mind.. But I've...

4 Days Ago
9 487
Music

Northsound: Storm Swept (Thunderstorm Ambient + Music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3z3sDRZpuw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCquJxgL3KM For your listening pleasure, recorded off a tape cassette. (The Missionary Lake track is my favourite) I couldn't find any digital copies of it anywhere, so I...

5 Days Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
0 108
Music

Drill Music

Drill music is not only gangster rap, it's gangster rap that's much worse than gangster rap. Centered around the extremely baffling murder rates in Chicago, now known lovingly as "Chiraq" due to there being more murders in Chigago than in Iraq in the...

5 Days Ago
by Pops Go to last post
3 245
QUESTION
5 Days Ago
by cr2142 Go to last post
8 252
Rant

Brand New thread V1- What do you mean I'm depressed?

Hello Facepunch, lets talk about one of my favorite bands. Pulled from Wikipedia. Brand New is an alternative rock band from Long Island, New York. Formed in 2000, the band currently consists of vocalist/guitarist/lyricist Jesse Lacey,...

5 Days Ago
by Franke_R!? Go to last post
35 1,061
Request

Voice actor needed

Hey guys, I'm looking for a voice actor to read a short script (like 10 pages) for a wedding proposal video. I'm looking for a male voice to read through the story. Want a mature male voice preferably. Want to shell out about $50 for the right voice....

5 Days Ago
by CocoJay Go to last post
4 177
Music

(Jazz) Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett - Nature Boy

Really great. The flute is beautiful, Tony sounds great and Gaga sounds like an angel. Your thoughts?

6 Days Ago
by CrimsonChin Go to last post
0 76
Music

I want to listen to jazz too!

So theres this video And i'm wondering what the name of the jazz track is called. Noone seems to know what it is, and the credits don't say anything about it.

AGS
1 Week Ago
by AGS Go to last post
3 123
Music

Rock Music Fan

I'm a pretty big rock music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?

1 Week Ago
by AceJ Go to last post
2 347
Music

Cassette Store Day 2014 is coming! - 9/27/14 This thread has images

^Click! On September 27th, records stores all across the US and EU/UK are participating in this event. Many places will be pushing out exclusives, shows, and discounts, so I highly recommend you guys check it out. For those of you that don't know, a...

1 Week Ago
by MachiniOs Go to last post
1 137
Music

Emo Music (Be tr00 or die) ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Thread related to most things emo. Emo is a subgenre of rock/punk music, with a more emotional and melodic approach to the music than then 'main' genres. It was originally known as emotional hardcore, or emocore in short. The genre came into existence...

1 Week Ago
by OctopusGuy Go to last post
188 6,533
POST YOUR

Bandcamp Free Downloads This thread has images

I've seen threads for free bandcamp downloads on a few other music forums I lurk so I think starting one here would be cool. Bandcamp is big right now and it's a really useful way to discover under the radar artists. There is a lot of quality music for...

1 Week Ago
22 778
Help

I need help mates

Sorry if the link failed to load. Ok , so I am looking for more music like that starts slowly and then goes crazy but it's in the style of this. This seems to have jazz inside so it attracts me a lot. I am not asking you to find as I am searching myself...

1 Week Ago
by Sub-Zero Go to last post
0 57
QUESTION

Aphex Twin 'Syro' listenings This thread has images

Did anyone on here get an invite? I got Chicago

2 Weeks Ago
by Egonny Go to last post
4 217
Art

Vinyl Thread 2013 - "I queued up for 6 hours on record store day and all I got was this lousy £150 box set" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last ) This thread has images

The last thread closed for reasons unknown (Garry!) so here shall the discussion continue. I recently received my Los Campesinos! Heat Rash back issues. So now I finally have physical copies of songs I've had on my computer for years (even if the first...

2 Weeks Ago
by acdc920605 Go to last post
1,093 26,821
Love

best movie soundtracks This thread has images

schindler's list lad

2 Weeks Ago
by PotcFdk Go to last post
30 1,148
Music

Synthwave - all the fun of the '80s, without the hair ( 2 Last )

Yes, in the past few years the teenagers of the '80s have realised that they're rapidly approaching middle age, sparking the '80s revival in popular culture. Although the fashionistas have decided they'd much prefer to relive the '90s - because if they...

2 Weeks Ago
by Genericenemy Go to last post
44 1,452
YouTUBE

Acoustic cover

Since I cant remember the email to my original account (brokenh3art) i had to make a new one. I'll just leave this here

2 Weeks Ago
by brokenh3art2 Go to last post
0 88
Rant

Winner x 24

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

2 Weeks Ago
by Mister_Jack Go to last post
918 46,690
Music

My horror ambiance music. Maybe not technically music I guess.

https://soundcloud.com/hoodoo456/tracks A lot of my tracks are inspired by horror games like STALKER or Silent Hill.

2 Weeks Ago
by Starlight 456 Go to last post
0 142
Music

Made a music video to one of my songs

what do you guys think? ps i don't know how to master and i don't have any propper equipment exept a macbook pro and a guitar. some feedback would be nice! have a nice day/night :) If this post is in the wrong section please do move it to a more...

2 Weeks Ago
by xmiind22 Go to last post
0 128
2 Weeks Ago
by PatrickSL Go to last post
1 56