Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Request

Informative x 44

The Rules (Revised)

1. No two second shit, or effortless things. Basically, if it looks like shit and is unfunny, don't bother posting it. 2. Encourage and Advise. Telling someone that their image is shit is not encouraging or advising. Tell them what they need to ...

9th November 2009
by Perfumly Go to last post
0 8,975
Politics

European War IV: My army arrived a day late and the Pope excommunicated me This thread has images

BEFORE YOU START, I'd like to clarify how the division dots for military units work: For a full list: et cetera. The year is 1066 A.D.

Milkdairy • 3 reading
26 Minutes Ago
by Deathgrunt Go to last post
25 512
Stupid

Ruin the quality of an image in two moves ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

As the tile reads: Basically, you take this image, save it and fuck with it so the quality gradually deteriorates with each post. Rules: 1: You are only allowed to make two moves. (Eg: Save the image as a jpg. Compress in 7zip and decompress....

Mkt778 • 1 reading
31 Minutes Ago
by CatMcFlans Go to last post
369 9,630
Photoshop

[Interactive] Jew York City - The story of a Rabbi in a big city ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

This game is a bit different but it's still interactive, if there's a better subforum let me know Should he accept help from the man in the suit or try to make a business by himself, or something different?

4 Hours Ago
by Hugo Strange Go to last post
57 1,445
Humor

Draw Stereotypes 2.0 This thread has images

Mexico It's actually digital but meant to look like pencil/paper does that count?

7 Hours Ago
by SPARLOCK Go to last post
30 1,283
Art

Draw the avatar of the user above you. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

This is basically the thread where you draw the avatar of the user above you. I can't start, because I don't have anyone above me yet. GO!

PortalSonic • 1 reading
22 Hours Ago
by Momotarou Go to last post
591 28,208
Stupid

Draw Hilariously Bad Pictures! This thread has images

This is the thread where you draw the most god-awful things that you can think of that came out of your head. So get ready to draw it! I'll start,

1 Week Ago
13 678
Art

Winner x 25

Creative Drawings that don't deserve a thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

This is where the paint goes. Constructive criticism and lots of content is encouraged. Have a ton of awesome stuff from V2 (there's much more, give it a look!)

1 Week Ago
by Daniel Smith Go to last post
308 20,188
Map

This... is Outer Facepunch This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/QO6hoty.png What I'm trying to do is a collaboration with you guys to build Facepunch as it's own nationless state. Like Outer Heaven. In the middle of the ocean. Each subforum has its strut and category. For instance (and i take...

2 Weeks Ago
by Paranoia10 Go to last post
3 383
games

Lets make an isometric city ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Here's one, hows about we make an Here's a greatly detailed tutorial if you need it: isometric pixel art <----- Not by me, but very helpful Otherwise, here's a few over simplified guidelines to hopefully make things work nicely.

2 Weeks Ago
by Kemerd Go to last post
140 8,182
games

Evolve a village to a futuristic city! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Evolve from a 1 man village to a infinity person futuristic city!

2 Weeks Ago
by NigelMcNugget Go to last post
45 1,176
games

Playing God [Interactive] ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

You are king of this shitty empty void, Your brother "Lucy" made it for you, You're trying to think about what to make first... You have infinite space to do what ever you want... Perhaps we should start with some stars? Or maybe a planet?......

3 Weeks Ago
by Ryanrc Go to last post
51 1,227
Help

Help me with these sprites: This thread has images

I've been making a video game for a while now and the most common complaint I hear is about the art. I can't do pixel art for shit, so I'm asking if someone can help me out and tell or show me what I can do to make these sprites look better. Both are...

3 Weeks Ago
by Xystus234 Go to last post
0 196
Art

Recreate the image This thread has images

The user above you will post an image and you will try to recreate it to the best of your abilities. Once you're done post your own photo for the user below you to draw and so on. Start with this

4 Weeks Ago
28 1,384
Art

RC Helicopter pixel art This thread has images

Alright, I posted this to Terraria Online as a suggestion for additions to terraria, but i'm posting it on facepunch for tips and suggestions. The top picture is the controller, and the bottom picture is (obviously) the helicopter paired with...

4 Weeks Ago
by =(E)=AndromK Go to last post
8 413
Science

[Serious] PANDEMIC This thread has images

A mysterious virus, MA19, killed a good part of humanity. Your objective is the fight the virus. Most of the nations has been destroyed, now the organizations persists. Rules: 1. Do not invent vaccines that can cure you within 2 minutes and revive...

7th September 2014
by Diago21 Go to last post
39 1,419
Art

Draw a thing with your eyes open, then the same thing with them closed! This thread has images

Title is pretty descriptive. Just draw anything you want with your eyes open, then draw the exact same thing with them closed. I'll do a thing when I can.

3rd September 2014
by Xxa Go to last post
37 1,590
Love

[Interactive] War of the Something 2 This thread has images

Electric bogalooooooo

3rd September 2014
by Carman Go to last post
15 656
pc games

[Interactive] Tideover: During the dawn of FTL This thread has images

In a semi-space-based humanity of 20XX, FTL travel is extremely close to being invented in secret in an offworld research colony. Humanity has only expanded so far away from Earth and as a result each planet has become highly contested. ...

2nd September 2014
by Xxa Go to last post
5 293
Art

Customized Desktop ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

What you do to the desktop is pretty much add any enchantments to the desktop in the previous picture. Example: Bigger Clock, Icons, Maybe a pointless button, (everything else). RULES: Put some effort into the picture. Don't make it sloppy. (We donīt...

1st September 2014
by 9-Volt Go to last post
51 1,752
games

Medieval Diplomacy ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

So I think I was a bit too hasty with my Last Ship style paint-based story. I realized very quickly that some of the stuff I wanted to do was a little too complex for me to actually do. Instead I'm trying something a little more interactive and less of...

22nd August 2014
by L1qu1dN1tr0 Go to last post
185 3,838
Help

Coding a game, in need of a pixel artist

Hey everyone. I'm currently coding my game and I am in a need of a person capable of drawing pixel art and animation. The game itself is a 2D sandbox game with a lot of RPG elements. (basically my dream sandbox game) I am currently almost 3 months in...

19th August 2014
by Alvvaru Go to last post
7 464
Art

Let's Make World War 3 This thread has images

I've wanted to start one of these for awhile, And i just thought this would be fun, Seeing how people turn this little wasteland into a war. If you don't know how this works, Take the picture add something, List your changes, And don't save as...

16th August 2014
by 101 Go to last post
15 821
games

[Serious] World War Game ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

You're taking the reigns of a fledgling nation with modern technology. What does the future hold in store? Only time will tell. Rules: -Declare before you post! -Be reasonable, you cannot spawn 1,000,000 soldiers out of nowhere with 2 cities...

16th August 2014
by RockmanYoshi Go to last post
371 6,805
Art

Make a SuperGun! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

I always enjoyed these threads a while ago, and I thought I might start another one just for the hell of it. What you do is pretty much add parts to the gun in the previous picture. The part could be anything your mind can imagine. RULES: Put...

13th August 2014
588 38,518
games

Semi-serious game: Start a nation and take over the world! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

#1 Okay so you start out with one capital, one other city, one military place and one economy place. #2 Each round you get a choice: expand land reasonably, build a new city/military/economy place or travel by sea. You can capture capitals but you can't...

6th August 2014
by Datzy Go to last post
919 16,677
games

Stranded on a planet, mega interactive! This thread has images

You are stranded on a planet with only a box in front of you and the space suit you are standing in, what do you do?

4th August 2014
by Xxa Go to last post
38 1,324
Art

Drawing RP ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome friends, to the fantastical world of drawing rp! This thread will work similarly to the old ms paint chatroom threads but will be a little more story centric. Essentially what you will be doing is creating a character, responding to other...

1st August 2014
by Stonecycle Go to last post
511 30,939
Science

Create a Planet and Invade Others - v. 2K14 ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

"A galaxy. A galaxy at war. Ever since the dawn of time, civilizations have been rising from their muddy tombs, and reaching to the stars. Each glimpse towards the night sky reveals previously hidden alien worlds, sprawling with life. With the power to...

28th July 2014
by ccib00 Go to last post
63 1,915
Stupid

[INTERACTIVE] I never asked for this This thread has images

Uh, hello. Facepunchees, I am here to present you my shitty interactive. I started this because I draw like a moron and by trying to draw a lot of shit over an unstated course of time is meant to help me get better. http://i.imgur.com/6QCgqtN.jpg So...

24th July 2014
by Pookaball Go to last post
4 361
Art

The Last Ship [Interactive] This thread has images

Summary: This interactive will be loosely based off the novel "The Last Ship" and the TV series "The Last Ship" but in which the players will collectively decide the actions of the ship, the crew and how they survive. The story revolves around a single...

22nd July 2014
by Alvvaru Go to last post
21 747
POST YOUR

The Make A Pokemon Game This thread has images

Pretty straight forward, I'll count the tutorial image as my first.

17th July 2014
by Dawcio510 Go to last post
5 437
NSFW

NSFW: How do you pee? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

What do you look like while you are taking a piss? some submissions

15th July 2014
by docdo1 Go to last post
99 10,201
Lua scripting

I DREW THAT CAT IN MS PAINT PALS This thread has images

DO I WIN AT LIFE?!?

12th July 2014
by Adam.GameDev Go to last post
3 429
Help

Make icons bigger better please

I am on a desperate man-hunt for some media control icons that have out and pushed in images. I tried making my own and they turned out terrible: http://i.imgur.com/wblwGfl.png I found these which are perfect but they look like ass if they are made...

11th July 2014
by Declivity Go to last post
3 311
Stupid

Make weird weapons! This thread has images

The game here is to make weapons. Weird ones. This could mean regular guns modified to craziness, whole new ideas for weapons that seem awesome but impractical, or just spew out something that looks like you can grab it somewhere, point/swing it at...

11th July 2014
by Zakkin Go to last post
6 612
Art

NOVA This thread has images

THE NOVANET HAS INDICATED A REQUIRED USE OF FORCE ON A BORDER PLANET. YOU HAVE BEEN SENT TO PACIFY ANY THREAT TO NOVANET. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR GENE SEQUENCE. Please include a reason with your suggestion. The suggestion with the reason I like most...

11th July 2014
by Telepethi Go to last post
6 378
games

The MsPainter (Adventure) ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Your name is john, Your 19 And live in your mothers basement, You just invested your money in a old windows xp laptop, You remember you used to be quite the painter, So the first thing you do is open Ms paint and draw, But what to draw...?

9th July 2014
by OverSane Go to last post
46 1,097
games

Roast [INTERACTIVE] This thread has images

Day 1 The year is 2020. The world has finally gone to shit. The Earth's oil supply has completely drained and the last of the fresh water is running low. A group of four, Aaron, Kevin, Kyle and Mike are held up in an abandoned house. They have enough...

9th July 2014
by Dawcio510 Go to last post
8 458
Politics

Generic Interactive Story Thread #3891 This thread has images

(I'm using a mouse because only pros use them to draw.) Let's cut thing's short, you're Jesus. Now as Jesus, so see a homeless man on a park bench. What are you gonna do Hesus?

9th July 2014
by ProfHappycat7 Go to last post
8 339
Love

i made this This thread has images

i made this in ~2min what do you think

7th July 2014
by pod Go to last post
10 546