Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Request

Informative x 43

The Rules (Revised)

1. No two second shit, or effortless things. Basically, if it looks like shit and is unfunny, don't bother posting it. 2. Encourage and Advise. Telling someone that their image is shit is not encouraging or advising. Tell them what they need to ...

9th November 2009
by Perfumly Go to last post
0 8,299
Art

Draw the avatar of the user above you. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

This is basically the thread where you draw the avatar of the user above you. I can't start, because I don't have anyone above me yet. GO!

PortalSonic 1 reading
5 Minutes Ago
by <V()LT> Go to last post
339 14,793
Art

Let's build a 2D city This thread has images

Hey! I want to make my own let's make a... so I made let's build a 2D city. Also if you want to edit something be for someone you can reserve it by posting 'Reserved' and then later editing it to have your picture. Start Picture: Now continue...

Dacuwa1 1 reading
56 Minutes Ago
by Aleks6010 Go to last post
30 905
Politics

American War Game thing ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Its the turn of the 20th century and the Americas are lowly populated by unrecognized tribes and groups of settlers. Now the first few nations begin the rise. Please declare before you post an updated map. If you do not post an updated map after...

1 Hour Ago
by gregmasterx Go to last post
310 7,007
Love

Draw cute things! This thread has images

I know that we already have the creative thread but I think an independent cute drawings thread would help to bring more positive energy around here, especially since this place is mostly made up of new or learning artists. Just don't fret if you see...

Eonart 1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Cpt. Nemo Go to last post
4 227
games

Lets make an isometric city ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Here's one, hows about we make an Here's a greatly detailed tutorial if you need it: isometric pixel art <----- Not by me, but very helpful Otherwise, here's a few over simplified guidelines to hopefully make things work nicely.

10 Hours Ago
by L1qu1dN1tr0 Go to last post
73 4,010
Art

Draw randomly generated words ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Go to http://www.randomtext.com/ and draw an image of what the text says.

23 Hours Ago
by IJerry2595I Go to last post
81 3,780
Art

Create the final boss! This thread has images

Our undrawn hero finally reaches the top floor and there waits the final boss. The final boss delivers an imposing speech before suddenly transforming into their final form! Add one thing to the form at a time to create the most imposing, evil or crazy...

1 Day Ago
by Cronos Dage Go to last post
15 877
games

Semi-serious game: Start a nation and take over the world! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

#1 Okay so you start out with one capital, one other city, one military place and one economy place. #2 Each round you get a choice: expand land reasonably, build a new city/military/economy place or travel by sea. You can capture capitals but you can't...

1 Day Ago
by RagamuffinIIII Go to last post
729 11,381
Art

Make the Flag ! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Rules: 2 additions per post Save as .png Dont Modify previous additions You can be funny,serious,etc. whatever you want

1 Day Ago
by iikcii Go to last post
54 1,724
Art

Let's make a spaceship This thread has images

Design a spaceship here is the first room:

3 Days Ago
by engiSonic Go to last post
27 1,209
Art

Winner x 23

Creative Drawings that don't deserve a thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

This is where the paint goes. Constructive criticism and lots of content is encouraged. Have a ton of awesome stuff from V2 (there's much more, give it a look!)

5 Days Ago
by Rofl my Waff Go to last post
251 15,411
Art

Drawing RP ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome friends, to the fantastical world of drawing rp! This thread will work similarly to the old ms paint chatroom threads but will be a little more story centric. Essentially what you will be doing is creating a character, responding to other...

5 Days Ago
by Stonecycle Go to last post
479 25,160
NSFW

NSFW: How do you pee? ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

What do you look like while you are taking a piss? some submissions

1 Week Ago
by based Go to last post
81 7,558
Love

Create a Battle IV v. REAPERS ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Basically, you plop down sprites and duke it out in full scale warfare. There are no OFFICIAL objectives, but places of value are going to be buildings for this thread. Taken from Killzone rules (thx Randy): MAP (WARNING, BIG AS FUCK):

2 Weeks Ago
by lNloruzenchi Go to last post
127 3,141
Humor

Paste 9th-gen Impala faces on everything This thread has images

Pretty much what the title says: Take the face from the 2006 - 2012 Chevrolet Impala and paste it on different cars/things that look like Impalas. Here's an example of a PT Cruiser with an Impala face molded on it. (More here: http://imgur.com/a/XRzHm) ...

2 Weeks Ago
by FunnyStarRunner Go to last post
7 474
Art

Make a SuperGun! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

I always enjoyed these threads a while ago, and I thought I might start another one just for the hell of it. What you do is pretty much add parts to the gun in the previous picture. The part could be anything your mind can imagine. RULES: Put...

2 Weeks Ago
by Dark One Go to last post
579 33,192
Art

[Interactive] I have no idea what to call this This thread has images

My first interactive! I'll try to keep this updated but it may be hard because I'm on vacation. You wake up. "Ugh... what the... hell is going on?"

2 Weeks Ago
by maximizer39v2 Go to last post
7 327
Art

Recreate the Picture above

It's like "Draw the avatar of the user above you" only with a picture on the last post of the this thread. Let's start with a risque one. (Already?) Sorta-but-pixelated NSFW

2 Weeks Ago
by SassPD22 Go to last post
0 143
School

GET TO DA CHAPPA This thread has images

Hello, in this thread I want you to draw the GET TO THE CHOPPA scene. I want you to draw this scene in MS Paint. I want you guys to be creative!

2 Weeks Ago
by Dawcio510 Go to last post
1 212
games

Stranded on a planet, mega interactive! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

You are stranded on a planet with only a box in front of you and the space suit you are standing in, what do you do?

3 Weeks Ago
by FizzyFP Go to last post
40 848
games

The crudely drawn interactive: Adventures of Turner ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

This is an interactive, you control the actions of Turner the hourglass guy in a poorly drawn adventure. TURNER IS FOUND SLEEPING BESIDE TWO GUARDS HE WAKES UP AND HOLDS A PLASTIC KNIFE INVENTORY

3 Weeks Ago
by JudgeDredd Go to last post
60 1,084

Escape from the Prison of Dr. X This thread has images

Well, since there's been an increase in the number of "Get from X to X" threads and nobody is complaining, is time for... Escape from the Prison of Dr.X You are Agent Z, you have been captured by the villain Dr.X, and now you must escape his Evil...

3 Weeks Ago
by Icebrigade Go to last post
3 510
Humor

The Wonderous Adventures of a Terrorist and a Psychopath This thread has images

I have a laptop now so I get to do things again! (not that any of you youngins knew what I use to do)

3 Weeks Ago
by Eonart Go to last post
15 702
Art

Dumb x 53

The international Art dump of Joshua ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

32x32 Cartoon 1 CHARGE!!! A mannequin test EPIC FIER

4 Weeks Ago
235 10,764
Art

Paint World with Nothing Particular [An Interactive Roleplay] This thread has images

You can enter your characters and drawings that pertain to a certain world that everyone creates, so here are some rules. 1. Loosely pertain to the storyline. 2. Don't draw anything NSFW, please. 3. Have fun! CLICHE FAKE RULE!!!!!!!!! (Also you can...

4 Weeks Ago
by cowranger Go to last post
6 333
games

European War III ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to European War III. The year is 1900. Map: Rules: You can only use technology made in the real world up to 1920. You may make your own tech as long as it fits with the time period.

11th March 2014
by djnano7 Go to last post
1,019 28,768
Gross

The paint adventure This thread has images

This is the cover of the story that you guys have to fill in. Have fun, be rude and offensive please!!!

11th March 2014
by Skanibani Go to last post
10 485
Humor

Draw a map of your bain This thread has images

Which stuff takes up most space and which doesn't? http://abload.de/img/brainx1rx5.png

9th March 2014
by MillySoose Go to last post
15 835
Photos

Test This thread has images

This is just a test to see if this paint image works, disregard this;

9th March 2014
by JudgeDredd Go to last post
4 294
POST YOUR

Draw faces and heads This thread has images

Skill level doesn't matter as long as you try to put effort into it

8th March 2014
10 682
Request

Middle of nowhere - Interactive! This thread has images

I saw a bunch of other interactive threads here, and I thought they looked fun, so I made my own. Your name is Barnaby, and you decided to go into the middle of nowhere (Ohio's Mountains) for no good reason. Each turn takes 10 minutes. What is...

8th March 2014
by Th3Le9oman Go to last post
29 678
games

Stickman's Desert Planet (Shitty Mega Interactive) ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Hey guys,i'm bored so I'll do another interactive. Please don't criticize the art,just have fun,as it is a mega interactive,(i will take anything) Your name is Stickman. You wake up in the desert,with a bottle full of water and your painful headache....

1st March 2014
45 1,014
games

American War This thread has images

-Snip- Due to creating this in a sleep deprived stupor.

28th February 2014
by TornadoAP Go to last post
0 268
POST YOUR

Give the viking a body This thread has images

Add small parts at a time such as one arm, leg, torso ect.

27th February 2014
by Sentomi Go to last post
3 439
games

Life in a Tank (Interactive) ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Floating here, In this glass box, Bored, All You can think of is the name that that funny looking Creature keeps yelling at You... Which is?

24th February 2014
by TornadoAP Go to last post
109 2,376
games

A Mega Interactive This thread has images

OOC// This is mainly experimental i have no idea where this will go, And im starting out with something big, I'm not sure if sprites can be on the mspaint section, (if not move this maybe?) But hopefully this will work out. Credits: RaijinKarate On...

24th February 2014
8 405
Shitpost

MS Paint for SoundCloud This thread has images

I'm working on a few tracks with a friend and like I was messing around for my profile picture for SoundCloud. Ehhhh, how do you guys like it? :p

17th February 2014
by StarBot Go to last post
3 376
games

A Shitty Post-Apocalyptic MS-Paint Adventure! ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Before we start, be mindful that this is my first thread :) Rules: - Keep it to one or two actions per post - Actions must be specific. You can't say commands like: "Go to 'merica and kill some Terrorists" and so on. - Make sure your actions are...

12th February 2014
45 1,219
Science

Planet at War II: Oasis Conflict ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I thought I'd try this thread again since there hasn't been a quality one like it since Orbital Warfare. For those not familiar with these types of games, you basically plop in some ship sprites, move em' around, make bases, and do battle! You can...

11th February 2014
by Hole Go to last post
78 3,129
Art

Stick Man RP Adventures This thread has images

Lets have a stickman adventure! It's like the Drawing RP but for people who cant draw amazingly! I'll begin Yawn! exclaimed Bob as he sat down to begin his workday. Bob was just a normal everyday stick who worked in an office. He had a boring job...

11th February 2014
5 363