TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
Tutorial

FP WebDev - A Simple Guide This thread has images

Facepunch Web DevelopmentA Simple Guide Welcome to FP WebDev - where your idea for the next facebook becomes a reality! Basic Guidelines & Tips □ Search before you ask. If you have a question, there's a good chance we've already answered it in the...

3rd March 2014
by CBastard Go to last post
21 8,846
Help

Best Forum Software ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Alright, so I've been using MyBB for several years now and I am getting a little bit sick of it. So, I've been looking into paying for some decent forum software and am currently leaning towards Xenforo (Over vBulletin and IPB). Do any of you guys...

1 Week Ago
by riekelt Go to last post
44 1,042
Release

Concept: Community Loading Screen

I was recently working on this loading screen when I thought, what if we gathered a team of web developers to make a sort of "omni-screen". So what I did is I ripped my loading screen I was working on and uploaded it to Github for public use. What I hope...

4 Weeks Ago
by alrynec Go to last post
9 701
php

Garry's Mod Loading Screen

Hi, I'm currently setting up a custom loading screen for my gmod server, my progress thus far can be seen here: http://download.reidweb.com/gmodloadingscreen/?steamid=76561198048471913&mapname=test I'm using the following code to try and get the...

2 Weeks Ago
by Svenskunganka Go to last post
20 548
Love
3 Weeks Ago
by Th3applek1d Go to last post
7 516
Help

Google Maps API - Possible to make a custom map from an image (e.g. game map) This thread has images

I've been looking around but I can't really find a solid resource for using the Google Maps API with a custom image. All I can find are things relating to overlays when I don't want to overlay anything onto Earth, I want to specify a custom map. This...

7 Hours Ago
by jeroon Go to last post
25 15,761
html

Have an idea but not wure what to do

Ok so I have an idea for a website, but its gonnabe a big project and i want people to be able to upload and sell there content, a small amount comes to me and the rest goes to them. My quetion is should i code it all from scratch or use some kind of...

3 Weeks Ago
by KmartSqrl Go to last post
5 343
Help

How to mute an iframe?

I need to mute an iframe but I don't know how can I do it. Here is an example of what I'm saying: http://www.codecademy.com/es/bitAce74593/codebits/nW7U9b Here you can hear the music from the website on the iframe, I need to automaticaly mute...

4 Weeks Ago
by alrynec Go to last post
13 392
Help

I am looking for some assistance with a donation script.

Hi all. Now before I go on, I'll admit I am not expecting anyone to help me out here. But if you feel like it, I will add your name to the credits for the software upon completion. That said, I have a donation system that I've been working on for...

16 Hours Ago
by InterVafe Go to last post
10 244
Science

Just ordered a dedicated server, need ideas

Just ordered and setup a linux dedicated server runing 32GB ram, 2TB of storage with a quad core processor. I have set it up as a webserver and it is serving with PHP. Do you guys have any funny projects or suggestions as to what to do with it?

4 Weeks Ago
by circuitbawx Go to last post
6 596
Help

Looking for a Greasemonkey script This thread has images

In the forum, if a post topic is wider than your screen say because of a huge picture or something the forum automatically puts the post in a frame and adds a horizontal scroll bar to the bottom of the frame. Are there any Greasemonkey scripts that...

1 Week Ago
by AbeX300 Go to last post
14 606
Request

Looking for a guy who will create an emulator on website

So basically i want a specific emulator on my website For more information add me on steam Also add me on steam to talk Price Here is an example http://game-oldies.com/play-online/pokemon-fire-red-version-nintendo-game-boy-advance# PS: Config...

6 Days Ago
by [Doge] Geezuz Go to last post
0 213
Request

Need a Paypal Donation system for Gmod Server.

Hi, im looking for a Paypal Donation system for my gmod server so i dont have to manually add all the donators. I want one that changes rank and gives them pointshop points, and i want it to have different purchasable stuff like VIP, VIP + 5k points,...

2 Weeks Ago
by sfg98 Go to last post
13 529
Help

OpenID and the steam web api?

Hello everyone, I've looked around but ive come short on this. How do i use OpenID with the steam web api? I have absolutely no idea what to do lol. Thanks in advance anyways! Just too make it clear, All i need is a simple Login with steam button...

2 Weeks Ago
by Coffeee Go to last post
2 204
Help

Positionning broken when width is exceeded in navbar This thread has images

So I've made a basic navigation bar within the forum software I use (SMF 2.0.8) which globally works, but I've noticed that when resizing the window, some elements appear misplaced. Here's the correct one, when the window is fully opened (thumbnail'd): ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Shadaez Go to last post
1 211
Help

Question about width & height This thread has images

Hello guys, im really amateur in this area but i would like to know something, i've this code <div id="slider1_container" style="position: relative; margin: 0 auto; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 1300px; height: 500px; overflow: hidden;"> ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Coventry Go to last post
2 234
QUESTION

Questions That Don't Need Their Own Thread v4 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 103 104 105 106 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Web Development's section very own QTDNTOT thread. To keep things running smoothly (until our inevitable demise), please try to abide by these very simple rules: ▬ Don't be a jerk. ▬ Keep your hands inside the thread at all times. ▬...

Miljaker 2 reading
9 Minutes Ago
by Coment Go to last post
4,205 121,788
php

Saving Steam API login sesson.

-Snip- (Found it)

4 Days Ago
by Killervalon Go to last post
1 168
php

Steam Condenser Examples (For Garry's Mod/Source Servers)

I recently had some issues finding out how to use Steam Condenser and display server information on my website. I only started learning PHP this week, and though this might be useful for some people. GameServers.php - Live Example <style>...

stupid- 1 reading
1 Week Ago
by stupid- Go to last post
0 239
Help

Steam web API?

Hey everyone, Just started reading up on the steamAPI and im going to implementing it onto my website. What i need to know is, Is openID necesary, Whatever that is. If so, Why is OpenID needed. Thanks a tonne!

2 Weeks Ago
by Adiminium Go to last post
2 203
Love

The Facepunch Web Development Challenge #2 This thread has images

Or: TFWDC#2 Previous versions: #1: Facepunch (re)design: Contest - Submission - Voting Welcome to second edition of the "annual" Facepunch-held web development contest!

1 Week Ago
by Miljaker Go to last post
11 663
Computers

Web Development - WAYWO - #8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 124 125 126 127 Last ) This thread has images

As always please try and attempt to follow the rules - Keep your hands inside the thread at all times. - Don't be a jerk. - Don't try to claim someone else's work as your own, we'll find out. - Don't be a jerk. - Try to stay on topic, but also keep...

Jelly 1 reading
8 Hours Ago
by mastersrp Go to last post
5,066 271,534
Help

Website to GMod.

Is it possible to make a php script that when viewed runs a console command in GMod? If so, how would one make a php script to run a console command once the php script was viewed. ie: Quit the game (I know "quit" is the command to exit GMod.) Thanks...

2 Weeks Ago
by Cyberuben Go to last post
3 245
html

What's the point in the <ol> tag?

Isn't <p> 1. a 2. b 3. c </p> easier to write than <ol> <li>a </li> <li>b </li>

2 Weeks Ago
by xmariusx Go to last post
14 766
Stupid

Where to go started.

Hey there, A little background. I have been working as a web developer for over 2 years now. I would say I'm pretty good with javascript and SQL, and can sufficiently use PHP. I can do plently of clientside javascript including ajax, workers, DOM...

1 Week Ago
by vladka24 Go to last post
8 490
Work In Progress

[Hiring] Designer/Front-end developer

I'm looking for a dedicated, experienced, designer and front-end developer to help me develop a website. I had found a designer, but he declined due to outstanding commitments. Terms are negotiable but the two routes I had in mind are: 1. You give me...

1 Week Ago
by Bladezor Go to last post
10 540