Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Tutorial

Winner x 21

Complete shop/repair/service manuals for nearly every car This thread has images

Go here: http://www.powerlibrary.net/Remote/Remote.asp?ID=Monroe Enter this barcode: 02378001078755 Click auto repair reference (Top left), then auto repair again. Voila! Found this link today while hunting for a service manual for my friend's...

4 Weeks Ago
by Del91 Go to last post
28 3,167
Politics

Friendly x 20

Automotive Rules This thread has images

Welcome to Automotive Addicts, pretty much anything car related can go here. Remember to always look around if there is already a thread on your subject/car. This is mostly a relaxed forum. We're all grown-ups here. (I hope) Beep beep. Here's some...

25th January 2011
by Craptasket Go to last post
0 3,674
POST YOUR

General Discussion V7 - Headlight Fluid and Harmonic Balancers ( 2 3 4 5 .. 542 543 544 545 Last ) This thread has images

now also featuring muffler bearings

venom • 2 reading
5 Minutes Ago
by Gulen Go to last post
21,791 452,545
Repeat

Forza 4/Racing Game Thread v3: Irony Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 53 54 55 56 Last ) This thread has images

Let's get a new thread started. I suggest we post the current POTW entries again (remember, the theme is flying cars). Here's some filler: http://puu.sh/25bvh

Super_Noodle • 2 reading
36 Minutes Ago
by Gigastor Go to last post
2,239 63,178
POST YOUR

What Did You Work on Today? (DIY pros ITT) V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 139 140 141 142 Last ) This thread has images

I'm not actually sure which thread we're at yet, just calling it V2. Do anyone have a count on where we are by now? You all know the drill but let's just do it anyways. You post about stuff that you've done today or recently, usually posts contain...

6 Hours Ago
by c0nk3r Go to last post
5,644 152,536
Photos
6 Hours Ago
by clutch2 Go to last post
6,859 250,786
Photos

I had a shit day today ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I had a really shit day today. We are in the process of taking this old majestic beauty in, and trade her in for an S-class. One of my employees messed up bad... Btw, points for the first one who guesses the model and make. Easy, but still.

8 Hours Ago
by xplicitt Go to last post
50 1,158
QUESTION
10 Hours Ago
by Slithers Go to last post
4 261
Love

Random pictures of car's you saw. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

Ohhhh man I love working at a store that is right next to Interstate 20. I get to see hot car's all day long, and get to talk to there owner's wile getting payed. :v: Like this 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI ...

14 Hours Ago
by insistent Go to last post
948 58,455
Humor

Craigslist/Used car finds ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

This thread is for any sort of car/truck/bike/van/etc you find on Craigslist or in a used car magazine. If its a ricer, a racer or just any car worth posting in this thread. http://i.imgur.com/5D6WSzw.png http://imgur.com/EL3qEpR.png...

23 Hours Ago
by slayer3032 Go to last post
958 31,461
Art

Cars that look great to you! Mk.III ( 2 3 4 5 .. 58 59 60 61 Last ) This thread has images

Let's continue

The Decoy • 1 reading
3 Days Ago
by rampageturke 2 Go to last post
2,426 122,541
Help

Heater core leaking

Motherfucker. So only three years ago I replaced my badly leaking heater core. The whole fucking dash had to be taken out and it took all day to do. Everything was uneventful since but then as it got cold a week ago I turned on the heat (core always...

5 Days Ago
by fritzel Go to last post
4 234
Love

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 67 68 69 70 Last ) This thread has images

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

6 Days Ago
by Gulen Go to last post
2,796 71,329
POST YOUR

Trucks and other Big Vehicles ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

Cars are great and all, but what about us truck guys? post your truck! 2001 Dodge Dakota, 3 inch body lift with 33's and black rims, windows are tinted. 4.7 liter v8.

1 Week Ago
by Del91 Go to last post
290 8,022
QUESTION

CB Radio/mic questions This thread has images

My friend gave me an old 1980's Midland CB radio that I wanted to put in my vehicle, but I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of handset microphone I need. the mic port has spots for 5 pins laid out in an arc on the top, and a notch in the bottom not...

1 Week Ago
by pentium Go to last post
7 310
POST YOUR

What tools do you have in your trunk? ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

What are the essential tools that you always should have in your car? My stuff: Copper wire Wire cutters Zip ties Hose clamps Various screwdrivers Hammer Electrical tape

1 Week Ago
by EcksDee Go to last post
66 1,472
YouTUBE

Not really a car, but four wheels and an engine. ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

I race karts in a couple different street racing series' around the Midwest. Just thought I would share some footage from my kart at a race in Rushville, IN last weekend. I was running fourth until towards the end where second got mad at third and went...

2 Weeks Ago
by Hailedbean Go to last post
54 3,874
QUESTION

Is it imperative that I fix my AC system?

So a few days ago my AC started blowing warm air, I haven't gotten it into a shop yet because today is my first day off after working several days in a row, but I've been calling around to get quotes and everyone is saying it's 99% most likely a freon...

2 Weeks Ago
by >VLN< Go to last post
22 618
Help

I need help and advise

I'm about to leave the military and enroll as a full time student. I've decided instead of buying a new/used vehicle, I would just repair the one that I already have that has broke down. The head gasket blew on it right before I deployed, and I put it...

dot
2 Weeks Ago
by Serj22 Go to last post
13 227
Release

What is this weird Ford? This thread has images

Stopped at a service station and saw this just sitting on a trailer in the middle of the car park. Looks like a ford fiesta with a back? http://i.imgur.com/zE0WJOj.jpg http://i.imgur.com/aWGMQZa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CqAOEND.jpg...

2 Weeks Ago
by >VLN< Go to last post
20 538
QUESTION

Your first car (help a virgin out) ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Hopefully this isnt an overdone topic. Let me start by saying I have never owned a car, and growing up we never had one. My mothers been uncomfortable with the idea of driving since she got into a vicious accident when she was a kid, and living in NYC,...

3 Weeks Ago
by adam1172 Go to last post
111 2,854
QUESTION

The 125 that I wanna buy This thread has images

Hey guys. Lemme fill you in. I'm currently saving up money to buy a Lexmoto XTRS 125 which is about £1200 new from a dealer. It's what I intend to buy after completing my CBT when I turn 17. Fortunately, my family are chipping in to pay for half of the...

4 Weeks Ago
by DPKiller Go to last post
4 242
Love
4 Weeks Ago
by Banana Lord. Go to last post
822 46,760
YouTUBE

Winner x 23

Best engine sounds you can think of ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

What the title says. Post the best engine sound (or turbo, supercharger sound, ect) you can think of. For me it's this hemi powered hot rod and watch from 1:20, that's when it gets absolutely best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Omj6zxtIB0 I'm...

4 Weeks Ago
by ***zer0*** Go to last post
607 30,081
Help

Removing a screw embedded in a tire + I don't have the lock nut key This thread has images

Hello Alcoholics Anonymous! So I got this '08 Ford Foul Cunt XR6 the other day: http://i.imgur.com/8AcMnqF.jpg (That name is unnecessarily mean, it's actually a very nice car). So yeah; great to drive, leather trim, premium climate control and...

19th September 2014
by Aetna Go to last post
28 703
Help

(Insurance) third property damage + fire + theft, or comprehensive?

So yeah I got a new car the other day (http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250405&p=45958504&viewfull=1#post45958504). It was very expensive as I paid for it outright, and obviously I'm going to want to insure it. I have two choices, intermediate cover...

17th September 2014
by thattaco Go to last post
3 201
Release

FPAA User Garage Script This thread has images

Project canceled. Not enough time to work on it. Too many people unhappy with the inability to edit their own cars without using me as a proxy (aka too many people unhappy with security). Life goes on. Just not for this script.

14th September 2014
by jazxsora Go to last post
33 1,114
Help

Cost of replacing head gaskets on a 2008 Subaru Outback

My dad recently took his 2008 Subaru Outback in for a service to a 'Authorized Subaru Mechanic'. The mechanic told him that on one side of the engine the head gaskets are beginning to leak and will need replacing within 12 months. The mechanic also told...

7th September 2014
by Bredirish123 Go to last post
9 360
Rant

Why I won't be using Advance Auto Parts anymore

I thought using Advance Auto Parts would be a good idea, boy I was wrong. Started first with a starter I had gotten, it was a refurbished one and it ended up being shit, went back in and they tested it, sure enough, bad one. They got me a new one, a...

3rd September 2014
by Serj22 Go to last post
23 963
QUESTION

Fun/Project car

Whatdyall think of a 1992 ford probe w/210000 mileage as a project/fun car for me to learn about cars? 850 bucks for it. Might be able to get it for less. Opinions? According to seller it runs fine but we all know how that usually goes. Manual...

27th August 2014
6 441
Help

Anyone have any experience repairing severe rust damage that could lend me some tips? This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/TwOd8c6.jpg 1996 Subaru Impreza. I need to repair that. I need to repair other things like it. I want to do it right. I lack tools. I lack money. I need to get it done relatively quick. I need to do it properly so I can reattach my...

27th August 2014
1 214
Love

Clutch's late September road trip to VA

Sooo, here's the plan. The last week of September I have a week (aka like 10 days) of vacation. I'm driving out to Virginia beach from central WI to hang out with a friend who lives there for a couple days. That's a pretty long drive, and I'm fixin to...

24th August 2014
by thattaco Go to last post
9 431
Art

Online car customization game ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

www.3dtuning.com So anyway this site has some cars to customize and its pretty cool.

14th August 2014
by Zotobom Go to last post
56 6,191
QUESTION

How can I convert a 2014 Volkswagen Golf into a GTI or R (Or anything awesome looking?)

Hey guys, just a quick question where I will take multiple suggestions for. I have recently decided I would like to modify my car and I have seen people convert from a GTI to a Golf R and I was wondering if anyone knows how exactly? Or if it is even...

12th August 2014
by DPKiller Go to last post
21 753
Everything/Nothing

Brand new cars you'd like to own ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

So I just got an idea. What car would you get if money wasn't an issue and you had to choose a brand new one? Must be a 2014-2015 model. The only rule being no super cars like a Pagani Zonda or a Ferrari Fwhatever. Just regular ordinary cars that...

7th August 2014
by Rocβ„’ Go to last post
128 2,958
Stupid

Unreasonably Low Car Thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

http://i.imgur.com/8sj1ewS.gif DISCLAIMER : THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE OF US WHO ENJOY LOWERED CARS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE UNREASONABLY LOW CARS, THAT'S COOL WE LOVE YOU BUT LET US HAVE OUR FUN xoxo This is where those of us who are into frame-banging and...

6th August 2014
466 25,706
QUESTION

Car Battery Troubles?

Hopefully one of you automotive geniuses can help me out here with my 1.1 Citroen Saxo I had an old problem with my car (its a piece of shit, 14 years old) where it had trouble starting when i left it not running for a few days (i had no job) so i...

28th July 2014
by slayer3032 Go to last post
23 551
QUESTION

BMW Ultimate Drive app anyone?

Do any of you use this? It's great to find fun/scenic routes around your area, or if you're travelling. I found a route only a couple miles out of my way on my daily drive that's absolutely beautiful and is practically traffic free. The more people use...

26th July 2014
by cyclohexanol Go to last post
14 425
Stupid

Stupidest Mistakes You've Made While Working On Something ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

We've all made dumb mistakes while working on our car(s)/bike(s) or whatever else. For me the dumbest mistake I've made was when I got my snowmobile I was filling up on fluids, my snowmobile is 2-stroke and has a separate oil container so you don't...

23rd July 2014
by SheikYabouti Go to last post
73 2,686
Rant

Vauxhall / Opel Corsa B Thermostat - WHAT THE HELL, GM? Seriously!

So our trusty Corsa started overheating, and I told my girlfriend, don't worry, at the worst it's the radiator fan. Turns out I was wrong. Where is the engineer that thought it was a good idea to place the thermostat on the water pump and thus...

22nd July 2014
by SheikYabouti Go to last post
4 355
Humor

I want to rebuild an engine! This thread has images

Is it hard? Torque specs, instructions, tools, and parts yea? I have two 1994 Pontiac Firebirds(3.4 V6 Base) I'm using them to learn about cars. One that doesn't run has 188,xxx miles. The one I drive has 199,xxx miles. I'm practicing body work on...

18th July 2014
by InsanePyro Go to last post
15 580
beta
16th July 2014
by Xanadu Go to last post
42 970