Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Art

Android Thread - 2015 Is The Year Of Pocket Housefires Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 101 102 103 104 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnetís Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

11 Minutes Ago
by SGTNAPALM Go to last post
4,152 111,099
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V0x2A v40 - Windows 10 and Chill ( 2 3 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and...

19 Minutes Ago
by garychencool Go to last post
108 1,984
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

1 Hour Ago
by Demache Go to last post
1,512 27,922
Help

I can only connect to my web server from within the local network

Hey! I'm trying to setup an apache2 web server from my raspberry pi for the past week and I'm finally at a stump on what to do. I can only connect directly to the server with my public address from within the local network (it doesn't work when I...

3 Hours Ago
by AGMadsAG Go to last post
1 52
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

3 Hours Ago
by Revenge282 Go to last post
978 23,028
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

7 Hours Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
1,290 35,964
Question

Ubuntu Home Server - Slow Internal Transfer Speed

To start this off I'm fairly new to home servers / networking. I've recently built a simple home server running Ubuntu Server using parts from previous builds. The server is plugged into a TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 Wireless N450 Home Router which is...

8 Hours Ago
by birkett Go to last post
5 115
Help

Backup an installed program to put on new OS? Have key, lost CD cant find software anywhere online

I have an old Sony VAIO laptop that my dad and I shared when I was younger. It's a 32 bit OS and since some newer games require 64-bit OS I was going to format the laptop and use a Windows 7 key I bought long ago to then get Windows 10. The problem is...

8 Hours Ago
by birkett Go to last post
3 54
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 88 89 90 91 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

9 Hours Ago
by josm Go to last post
3,618 199,534
Question

GPU manual fan control mod

So I'm looking at getting a gtx 1080 I've been hearing a lot about the thermal throttling that is possible which makes me want to use a manual/variable fan controller (like the zalman fan mate 2) so that I don't have to worry about the fan going up and...

14 Hours Ago
by nikomo Go to last post
16 262
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last )

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

14 Hours Ago
by Lyokanthrope Go to last post
930 32,455
Help

Chrome slow

Chrome loading pages slowly and sometimes not at all. I tried removing it, reinstalling it, disabling plugins, clearing cache. Nothing seems to work. I feel like it's an issue with resolving dns but all my other browsers don't have this problem. ...

16 Hours Ago
by Hemishi Go to last post
3 141
Question

Which web based chat room do you use?

Hello all, I am new member into this forum. I would like to know which web based chat app do you use for your website. I recently build a new one so interested to set up a chat room there. Which will be better and perfect. Thank for your reply!

16 Hours Ago
by Hemishi Go to last post
15 530
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 75 76 77 78 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

23 Hours Ago
by SGTNAPALM Go to last post
3,085 88,292
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 95 96 97 98 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

1 Day Ago
by Reds Go to last post
3,917 146,993
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 89 90 91 92 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

1 Day Ago
by LegndNikko Go to last post
3,652 151,653
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC v0x29 V39 - Low Bitrate Linux Distros ( 2 3 4 5 .. 122 123 124 125 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread (Older logo is here) (Archived version) Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread...

1 Day Ago
by Makol Go to last post
4,999 134,643
Help

Rust not using Dedicated VGA

Hello there Rust players, I have this issue i can't seem to solve, my laptop has a built in integrated VGA and a dedicated VGA. Integrated vga is pretty crap as you can imagine, and the game won't recognize the dedicated VGA(AMD Radeon R5 M230 2GB). I...

2 Days Ago
by moesislack Go to last post
1 152
Help

Chrome won't load any pages at all

So, this is an issue that popped up earlier in Chrome, and I was never able to solve it. After a while of giving up and trying to use it again, the problem was gone in all of a sudden. Recently however it happened again, and it's really fucking annoying...

3 Days Ago
by Merijnwitje Go to last post
3 80
Help

Is there a way to bypass limit of 2 monitors?

So my card is a GT 730 and if you goto Nvidia's site and look at my card the 2 gb version it says 3 displays. When I went to set it up in the Nvidia Control Panel it says this gpu can only support 2 displays. Can anyone help me?

3 Days Ago
by ClaBrendon Go to last post
23 695
Science

Hey... Psst.. You wanna build an H-shifter?

So. I built an H-shifter with an Arduino, some microswitches, lots of plywood and beer. In any case, this is the end result: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=661687410 ******************************************Foreword ...

3 Days Ago
by Hosenfuhrer Go to last post
2 431
News

home sharing 'folder'?

Can anyone recommend some software/solution to make a bunch of media files available on a home network? I'm running Windows 10 and clients accessing will mostly be macs; just want an easy solution where I can have a 1-200GB stash of files easily...

3 Days Ago
by ghostofme Go to last post
9 208
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 88 89 90 91 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

4 Days Ago
by Hosenfuhrer Go to last post
3,606 143,457
Gross

My friend's got major issues with their PC

Sorry for the undescriptive title, but I'm really not sure how else to word it. Essentially, a couple of days ago, my friend's PC started acting up pretty badly. They've said that Skype crashes as soon as they boot up their computer, they cannot...

4 Days Ago
9 288
Help

Onedrive using Bandwidth but is not signed

So long story short, at our college we have a 10 megabit DSL line to share with 300 students and the general area. We in IT try to save bandwidth every chance we get. A recent problem that one of the technicians is running into is Onedrive...

5 Days Ago
1 140
Stupid

New gaming rig - advice and suggestions please

Reposting this in the right section. Hi all, I've seen and read a lot about Rust and have decided that it's time to get back into some desktop gaming (having been an Xbox convert for the past decade), as well as missing out on a lot of the PC...

5 Days Ago
by CrazyMiner Go to last post
20 310
Help

issues with two monitor setup

I've got my W10 pc hooked up to two monitors - by HDMI to my tv, and by DVI to my monitor when I'm using it on the TV i usually have it set up to duplicate the screens on both, to make it easier to set it back up on the desktop if someone else is using...

5 Days Ago
by inebriaticxp Go to last post
0 75
Question

Modem + Router Advice?

So, I did a little working around and was wanting to get around to replace my Cumcast modem that has built in wifi. I was told by someone to get another modem with wifi built in and buy a splitter or whatever you call it exactly I cant remember at the...

5 Days Ago
5 163
Photos
5 Days Ago
by MrFlashcat Go to last post
4,474 284,520
Help

Screen with black lines

Hey guys so recently my second laptop started getting these things all over its screen Noone Ū know has any ideas what's wrong so I hope any of you know what's wrong

6 Days Ago
2 118
Help

Looking for a device to replace my Sansa M240

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Player-Silver-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B000BP50AY This was a great mp3 player while it lasted; it was intuitive, lightweight, and fairly affordable. I need something to replace it, but I'm having a hard time...

TFA
6 Days Ago
2 103
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned? Recreated with G-Guy's permission. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have. It's kind of hard to use a computer without it. It's even harder to play a game without one and can be very...

6 Days Ago
by Banned? Go to last post
1,319 51,053
Stupid

Cant play shared game two accounts own because ones in game

So, I'm trying to play Killing Floor 2, but my problem is that one of the accounts that I'm family sharing with is in-game. The other account that I'm family sharing with isnt. Is there a way to set the mount order of accounts so it only uses a certain...

1 Week Ago
by diwako Go to last post
6 254
Help

Amd fx 1820 cpu suddenly overheating

Hello all I had this pc for a few years now, fx 1820 cpu, gtx 970 gpu, 16 gb ram, windows 10, liquid cooled. When i played games in the past few days that i returned from college, my pc kept shutting off, so i opened it up, and cleaned a whole lot of...

1 Week Ago
by da space core Go to last post
12 286
Help

HELP! Virus zbot.f won't stop infecting my files!

I was installing things, but then after running the apps, the virus zbot.f won't stop infecting my files. At this rate it's more potent than skynet itself. AVG detects the virus, but it also blocks the infected files. How to get rid of this thing? I...

1 Week Ago
by Trech Go to last post
11 471
C#

ShareX - Open source screen capture/recording and uploading software ( 2 3 4 5 Last )

Facepunch forum has too many programmers/power users and I thought this software can be useful for many of them therefore decided to open this thread. I'm the developer of an open source software called ShareX, a screen capture/recording and file...

Jaex Thread has images Winner x 40
1 Week Ago
by PredGD Go to last post
192 11,380
Help

Xbox One Controller on Windows 7

This seems like a straight-forward enough question, but Google just has a not-too helpful article from Microsoft, and some installers that don't seem to work. The Microsoft article mentions that I should be able to use the Device Manager on Windows 7...

1 Week Ago
by sheridanm Go to last post
5 267
Help

Computer shutting off while playing - is it a PSU issue?

As the title says, I'm getting issues where after my GPU (R9 290) has been running for a while at higher temps (80C max), my entire computer just hard shuts off and tries to reboot itself but stops because it's still overheating. I've tested somethings...

1 Week Ago
by sheridanm Go to last post
14 433
Wii

Brought my load temperatures down to 30C on an FX6300. Time to overclock?

So, about a week ago, my FX6300 averaged about 69C under load, and was constantly bottlenecking my GPU due to it being an FX6300, and itself due to being at such a high temp. So I cleaned out my PC and the stock cooler's heatsink finally, and while...

1 Week Ago
by Cold Go to last post
14 409
Help

Garry's Mod VDS

Hi, I was wondering if a 4 Core VDS on NFO would be enough to run one Gmod RP server for 64 players. I plan on putting a lot of mods, models and a decently large map.

1 Week Ago
by papayatrees Go to last post
0 121
Help

GPU Running at Max clock with low FPS

I'll start off with my specs before I go into detail of what's going on. CPU:i7-860 2.8Ghz Quad Core( w/ watercooling ) GPU:EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB 6GB of RAM(various random brands) Motherboard:MSI P55M-GD45 PSU: Xion 600W Windows 10 64-bit Professional ...

1 Week Ago
by xthenarwhalx Go to last post
13 268
Help

driver irql_less_or_not_equal crash

Happened 2 times so far, while playing Dark Souls 3. I have no idea how to read the .dmp to find the issue, can someone please help me diagnose what's going on?

1 Week Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
19 292
Help

GTX 960 Performance Issue

I have had my GTX 960 for about a month or so now and all has been well for it in some respect but recently my FPS has just been appalling. I used to get 150 FPS on 1920x1080 all high settings CS:GO on matchmaking and now even on all lowest settings and...

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
33 742
Hobbies

Surface Mount Reworking - Hot Air Stations (Recommendations?)

Okay so I'm looking for a hot air reworking station and am hoping some of you guys who post / lurk here would have some advice. I recently started doing component level repairs on various devices, but have ran into a bit of a problem; it's not...

1 Week Ago
by nikomo Go to last post
1 176
Help

Portforwarding Problems

So I've been trying to portforward the ports for a TS server, but it's just flat out not working. According to everything I checked, there's no reason for it to not work aswell. My IP address is static, the ports are forwarded correctly, but it just flat...

1 Week Ago
by ATRanko Go to last post
7 127
Help

Svchost using 1,500,000 k Memory.

Yeah so this just started happening today it seems. It happens around 3 minutes after start up. It would sit at around the 10,000 mark or so, then after 3 minutes it would immediately jump up to 500,000 and then 1,500,000 in a matter of seconds. Haven't...

1 Week Ago
by damnatus Go to last post
18 566
Question

Did I screw over my phone?

I clicked on text that was offering me a job ( I didn't click the link inside the text though ) I was half asleep until I notice what it was

1 Week Ago
by deadeye536 Go to last post
7 473
Question

Question about a new Power Supply for new PC

So i was gonna get this Powersupply from a PC build Guide and i was chatting with a friend and he said that the XFX Radeon R9 380X 4GB DD XXX OC Video Card won't be able to hold up with the first power supply and recommended me this one instead since he...

1 Week Ago
16 231
Help

PC locks up in certain games

so i have this problem and i frankly have no idea what it could be about because i'm a complete PC amateur after some time of playing a game the whole machine freezes. Serious Sam 3 took some ten to fifteen minutes, Red Faction Gorilla ran for almost...

1 Week Ago
12 385
Question

Black screen when trying to install Windows 10

A couple months ago I tried to install Windows 10 from a fresh installation on my Windows 7 computer. It worked on the usb, but when it rebooted so you could take out the usb and let it run from the hard drive and complete the setup it was a complete...

2 Weeks Ago
by taz0 Go to last post
1 110
Help

AMD Drivers freezing on Install/Uninstall

After noticing my performance was shit in a game I realized I hadn't updated my drivers for a while and decided to do so. I've tried installing them through both the AMD Desktop app and downloading them from the website but so far both have led to freezes...

2 Weeks Ago
by Luxuria Go to last post
37 510
Help

Unity games use secondary display

Any Unity game that doesn't give you the configuration window selects display 1 for the game, and no matter what I do I can't seem to make my main monitor number 1. Here is what I mean:...

2 Weeks Ago
by highvoltage Go to last post
6 194
Question

Nexus 5X: Smart to Purchase in 2016

Hello All! This is more a less me asking the opinion of the fellow Android users out there. I currently am rocking an iPhone 6S for my daily driver but I'm kind of sick of iOS being behind the times and the restrictions it places on its users. I am...

2 Weeks Ago
by Merijnwitje Go to last post
20 541
PHP

Website Help

So I'm in progress for configuring this donation system on my website and I get this: http://s32.postimg.org/l6n8susmt/websiteerror.png Does this mean my website provider banned this?\ Thanks

2 Weeks Ago
by baebaeron Go to last post
2 118
Post Your

My Baby: Aurora Build (Thor V2)

Hey guys! I thought I would share my build here! I am asking for any suggestions or comments! What should I add? What should i change? Let me know! Images:

2 Weeks Ago
by WastedJamacan Go to last post
9 459
Help

Port forwarding not working

essentially, i've opened the port 25565 TCP/UDP so my friends and i can play minecraft together, but every time they try to connect, they time out i've also tried seeing if my port is open on canyouseeme.org and it timed out as well anyone know what...

2 Weeks Ago
by ProfHappycat7 Go to last post
10 163
Computers

Acer aspire es 15 stuck at 1% while performing a system reset

So my laptop kept freezing at random and virus checks didn't do anything so decided to do a factory reset on it. Well I tried to anyways. It has been over 24 hours and it is still at 1% progress on the reset. Any thoughts on how to fix it?

2 Weeks Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
14 251
Help

Facepunch keeps logging me out

For some reason, every hour or so, Facepunch logs me out and I have to log in again, however, most of the time I don't even need to enter my username and password and it successfully logs me back in anyways. I have already cleared cache & history,...

2 Weeks Ago
by thelurker1234 Go to last post
10 424
Help

Weird gpu problems when playing Rust

So I've had my R9 380 for about a year now, without problems... I used to play rust a lot with no problems in the past, but now when I've tried it twice, both times I encountered a weird problem. My both screens go blank randomly after some playtime....

2 Weeks Ago
by TheDuck Go to last post
5 150
Help

Help I'm Getting Blue Screen Resets on my computer Can't Figure out PROBLEM :(

My computer resets sometimes with a blue screen. I've cleaned it, All the components in my computer are working just fine. Even my brother who is skilled at computers can't figure out this problem here is a link :...

2 Weeks Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
7 217
Computers

Computer shuts down while running games/benchmarks

Right of the bat ... I'm having some issues with my build. I've built my computer roughly 6 months ago and i had no problems whatsoever at first, but a few months ago some problems started to occur. I first noticed this problem when i was gaming (playing...

2 Weeks Ago
by horsedrowner Go to last post
13 398
Help

Bad youtube and other video streaming sites performance on a laptop

So the laptop is pretty old and potato-ish (asus x80l), came pre-installed with windows vista, since that I removed that and installed a fresh windows 7 enterprise copy on it. Installed all updates via Microsoft Update, even downloaded the latest...

2 Weeks Ago
7 206
Help

Yet another display/gpu issue

I'm so goddamn tired of this shitty build never working correctly. I've had several, and I mean SEVERAL issues with it, and I'm sick and tired of it. So much money has been drained into this thing. If I can't fix it without spending another hundred on...

2 Weeks Ago
10 258
Help

Network Lag spikes on pc

hey guys, i dont usually turn my pc off but i decided to last night and it updated, now i'm getting crazy network spikes which i can't find the root of. this is pinging google.com.au on my home wifi and this is the same ping test from my mobile...

2 Weeks Ago
2 116
Help

Glitchy youtube videos

Recently I've been experiencing this weird sort of glitch where moving objects start leaving a trail of fuzz on Youtube videos. At first I thought it was a video card glitch, but no other program or game does this. When I stop the video, the fuzz...

2 Weeks Ago
1 138
Help

Desktop Cooling and Wires Question

Hey, all! I actually have 2 questions about a computer I put together in 2014. I reeeeally want water cooling. But, I don't know the first thing about it. What water cooler would you recommend for me? Here are my specs: Power Supply: 500w psu (Can't...

2 Weeks Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
6 153
Help

Gray screen on laptop startup

Sometimes when my mom turns on her laptop she gets a grey screen with vertical lines. It happens immediately, before the boot screen shows up and the laptop doesn't respond. Removing the battery and putting it back in fixes the problem. Before this...

2 Weeks Ago
by taipan Go to last post
3 175
Computers

Having Trouble Connecting Second Monitor [Help]

I've connected the second monitor(The brand/type is Viewsonic) to my PC via HDMI-DVI adapter (The HDMI end is plugged into the actual computer and the adapter end is plugged into the monitor). But it just says no signal when I turn it on, help?

2 Weeks Ago
by ~Kiwi~v2 Go to last post
7 150
Help

Office 365 Question

Hey Guys & Girls, I am currently setting up a cloud solution for a company with Azure. Everything is good on that part but, they have a lot of users who are of site connecting via VPN to the domain. What I need to know is can I limit the connection to...

2 Weeks Ago
by UberMensch Go to last post
1 164
Help

Logitech MX518 mouse Scroll Not Working.

Just randomly the scroll on my mouse isn't responsive. Middle clicking still works though. It's only when browsing or in games that scrolling up or down does not give me any feedback. Any thoughts? If this information helps the problem seems to have...

3 Weeks Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
7 200
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

3 Weeks Ago
by pentium Go to last post
372 18,794
Help

So I Just Want To Play Zoo Tycoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUqvCCKuqZE After being hit with a wave of nostalgia, I find myself wanting to play the original Zoo Tycoon again. So I've got the game, I click setup, and it installs no problem. Seems perfectly cut and dry. I go to...

3 Weeks Ago
by lavacano Go to last post
17 415
Help

Constant Video Driver Crashes/Computer Freezes

GPU is Sapphire 2GB AMD Radeon 7970 Been playing not many games other than rust recently. After a feew minutes of playing, my GPU drivers crash and shortly after my whole computer freezes/stops (fans still run). Tried reseating RAM. No clue what...

3 Weeks Ago
by TechnoSandwic Go to last post
6 158
Help

Corsair H1500 Headset way too loud, even at 0 volume.

As the title says, I recently just bought a Corsair Gaming H1500 Dolby 7.1 USB headset and i'm having trouble with it. So I installed the most up-to-date drivers for it and when I put them on, my ears just fell off my head the moment I played some...

F T
3 Weeks Ago
by PandaJuggernaut Go to last post
4 329
Help

Absolute artifacts all over the screen.

Screen is absolutley covered in artifacts after I played overwatch without updating to the latest nvidia drivers. http://i.imgur.com/txF6EHV.png Also it says I don't meet game optimization requirements anymore even though I should....

3 Weeks Ago
by elixwhitetail Go to last post
2 183
Help

Laptop doesn't wake after leaving it in sleep overnight

So I have a Thinkpad S440, which up until a few days ago was working fine. It had Windows 10 Pro 64 bit installed on the 500GB HDD that came with it but bought a 128GB M.2 SSD to speed it up a bit. I decided to reinstall Windows onto the SSD...

3 Weeks Ago
by Goz3rr Go to last post
2 176
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

3 Weeks Ago
by deadeye536 Go to last post
14 514
Computers

Building a Game Development PC, $1500 budget

For the last two years I've been using a Toshiba Satellite p50, which isnt exactly ideal for game development with engines such as CryEngine or Unreal Engine 4, but it does have its merits. It has 16gb of ram (which was a step up from my 32bit Windows...

3 Weeks Ago
by DanTehMan Go to last post
15 598
Computers

Making a gaming computer this summer. Confused on what I should get for it.

This summer I'm planning on making a gaming computer so I'm getting a list of everything I need so can get a price range. If you have any suggestions on what I should get please tell me. Thank you in advanced.

3 Weeks Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
8 245
Rant

Supreme Commander 2: Forged Alliance movies/sound not working

SOLVED; See below posts and once again marvel at the fact that my issue becomes solved shortly after posting it, as usual. Okay, so this seems to be a fairly common issue, but all the fixes I've tried that I've found on Google do not work. The intro...

3 Weeks Ago
by SuperDuperScoot Go to last post
2 144