Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned? Recreated with G-Guy's permission. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have. It's kind of hard to use a computer without it. It's even harder to play a game without one and can be very...

1 Minute Ago
by Havolis Go to last post
1,407 57,403
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 62 63 64 65 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

14 Minutes Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
2,593 52,176
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnet’s Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

28 Minutes Ago
by hexpunK Go to last post
73 1,637
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 90 91 92 93 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

2 Hours Ago
by ifaux Go to last post
3,697 151,430
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 48 49 50 51 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

2 Hours Ago
by Eva-1337 Go to last post
2,025 51,904
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 90 91 92 93 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

2 Hours Ago
by mastersrp Go to last post
3,697 106,520
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V0x2A v40 - Windows 10 and Chill ( 2 3 4 5 .. 110 111 112 113 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and...

2 Hours Ago
by Demache Go to last post
4,506 111,781
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 91 92 93 94 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

4 Hours Ago
by sheridanm Go to last post
3,752 217,326
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

6 Hours Ago
by pentium Go to last post
381 21,118
Computers

Bang for Buck laptop for University

So I'll be going to uni in about a month and I have £320 to get myself a laptop. So far I've been looking at this but I wasn't sure if that's a poor choice or even if someone can recommend a laptop (maybe on sale or a student deal?). Thanks! :)

7 Hours Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
6 127
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

11 Hours Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
146 5,297
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

11 Hours Ago
1,499 43,676
Help

Is my computer dead?

I have an acer Aspire E1-571-6611 with W10 installed and I was playing a game and suddenly my computer froze. I waited a few minutes to see if it would come back and then I restarted. After that in the boot screen it was said that the system was scanning...

1 Day Ago
by jp_rsardeto Go to last post
22 647
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 103 104 105 106 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

2 Days Ago
by Steven :D Go to last post
4,200 162,651
PC Games

Laptop for low requirement games

I'm traveling for a couple of months and I'd like to pick up a laptop to play some games in during the day (dota2, 2d stuff, no AAA) what sort of spec should I look for? I saw one that looked reasonable today but I don't know much about laptops. From...

2 Days Ago
by waylander Go to last post
28 665
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last )

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

2 Days Ago
by Reagy Go to last post
941 34,829
Help

Sony Vegas keeps setting my Microphone's sampling rake to 44.1khz

So, I've been trying to use a microphone with Sony Vegas lately and, unless I set the microphone to 48khz in the Windows settings, nothing works with it. Normally this isn't a huge issue as it works provided the microphone is set to 48khz. However, when I...

2 Days Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
1 95
Help

Is My Motherboard Dead?

Shortly after the update 10 AU, my computer would keep freezing ~ 5mins after boot. I managed to resolve this by setting Full Performance in windows power settings. The next day, I found my computer has started itself up (from sleep), so I restated,...

Rar
2 Days Ago
by nutcake Go to last post
6 342
Photos
3 Days Ago
by Anti Christ Go to last post
4,561 301,915
C#

ShareX - Open source screen capture/recording and uploading software ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

Facepunch forum has too many programmers/power users and I thought this software can be useful for many of them therefore decided to open this thread. I'm the developer of an open source software called ShareX, a screen capture/recording and file...

Jaex Thread has images Winner x 42
3 Days Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
241 15,114
Stupid

What should I upgrade too first? (Also ram issues.)

So I need to upgrade my computer because It's getting slow and can't run games. I've never done this before so. I know you guys are possibly screaming at your monitors about only having 4 gigs of ram, but I actually have eight gigs, yet my computer...

3 Days Ago
by cecilbdemodded Go to last post
4 166
Question

What Specs are ENOGUH? ( 2 Last )

I made a thread like this in fast threads, and decided to move it here... I'm deciding to make my own pc (https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Lavacoal123/saved/#view=fQsbt6) and I want to know what others think is enough. I used to have 24GB ram (yeah now...

4 Days Ago
by RaTcHeT302 Go to last post
75 1,992
Art

Android Thread - 2015 Is The Year Of Pocket Housefires Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnet’s Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

4 Days Ago
by Smoot Go to last post
5,001 144,307
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

5 Days Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
4,014 173,846
Help

BIOS shows a ubuntu partition that doesn't exist, USB doesn't show up

So I'm trying to install a distribution of linux on a USB, which works as it should, if I plug it into my desktop. On my laptop it doesn't show up in the boot menu. Instead, it shows some old ubuntu I tried to install a long time ago. It doesn't matter...

5 Days Ago
by MTMod Go to last post
1 172
Help

Monitor has issues receiving signal from computer

On Saturday night, my computer had to restart to finish installing some Visual Studio stuff that was required for some tools. When the computer tried to start up again, the monitor tried to automatically find the input I use(HDMI) and then said that there...

6 Days Ago
by Gatekeeper828 Go to last post
3 213
Help

HDD disappeared from everywhere after some strange long shut downs

In the last two nights my computer's been taking forever to completely shut off after the monitor blacks out (several minutes longer) and this morning, I found that my HDD(E:) has just vanished from the file explorer, disk management and device manager....

6 Days Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
3 240
Help

Computer stuck on BIOS and won't power on USB's without restarting

So, I've recently had an issue with my last motherboard where it quite literally died, I replaced it with an Asus z97 Sabertooth Mark I, and it has been working just fine for a while. Now I recently reinstalled windows due to having some stupid issues...

6 Days Ago
by Skidmarks Go to last post
0 102
Help

Google Chrome suddenly slow as fuck?

So starting yesterday, my computer (windows 10 desktop) suddenly started fucking up with Google chrome. When I launch it, task manager says it used like 50% of the cpu and google chrome does one of the following: 1. Takes forever to load the actual...

1 Week Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
6 251
Help

Every day my computer goes to a green screen and then I have to restart my PC.

My friends say this is a GPU problem and I should get it replaced. Just before I do this I need to make sure that there is no other solution to this. So just let me explain clearer, I play Football Manager and then all of a sudden my monitor goes to a...

1 Week Ago
by FalconKrunch Go to last post
3 240
Help

Guidelines to know when a program is going to prevent your computer from sleeping?

so i'm having a problem with my computer not being able to sleep, and since trying to pinpoint exactly which program(s) are doing it with the command prompt is kind of vague, i'd like to approach this from another angle. what things could a program do...

1 Week Ago
by Octopod Go to last post
4 286
Help

USB Connected Devices Drivers Not Working

For whatever asinine fucking reason, when i woke up today to boot up the old laptop, i couldnt move the mouse. Well, "Okay", i thought. I unplugged it, plugged it back in, didnt work. "Well shit." Restarted, still didnt work. "Okay fuck it, i'll just use...

1 Week Ago
by AaronM202 Go to last post
7 244
Help

Windows Internet Time - Unable To Synchronize

I have had this problem since a few years back, this happens on all computers in my network. I tried allowing ports, as well as turning off the Windows Firewall, nothing helps. I'm starting to think it's an issue with my ISP blocking the...

1 Week Ago
by Wormy Go to last post
7 601
Help
1 Week Ago
by cecilbdemodded Go to last post
11 759
Computers

PC is running in slow motion, Need advice.

Where do I start? One day about 2 weeks ago, I got a random BSoD. Thinking nothing of it (because these things happen, right?), I restarted. My computer is A little sluggish to boot, so I left it working and got a drink. When I came back, it's...

1 Week Ago
by Ziirxia Go to last post
14 4,056
Help

Skype is causing a few problems, need help...

Hello, today in the morning my PC had several CPU issues, turns out that Skype is having quite a few problems... 1. Skype eats a lot of my CPU, about 31% 2. On startup it doesn't even allow me to click it, it just stays on the frame it first loaded......

1 Week Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
9 363
Help

Help with irritating adware

So this chrome extension installed itself about a month ago or so: Every time I delete the folder, it just reinstalls itself a couple hours later. It's some nasty adware that has popups and shows that highlighted text everywhere. Like this: ...

1 Week Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
16 474
Help

Cpu Throttling on AMD-FX 8320/ASRock motherboard.

I've literally tried everything, dusting my computer, disabling power saving options, even replacing thermal paste and reseating my cpu. While replacing the thermal certainly seemed to help, the drops are MUCH less frequent now. I still can't get it to...

1 Week Ago
by fishyfish777 Go to last post
5 229
Stupid

Realtek is fucked

Yet again a Windows update has come round and kicked me up the arse. Ever since upgrading to the newer version of Windows 10 I have been having issues with my Realtek driver and my Razer Kraken. I read somewhere that it is due to an update issue with...

1 Week Ago
by Killervalon Go to last post
3 556
Help

Downclocking every 30-60 Seconds with CnQ DISABLED

So I have an AMD-8320 and an ASrock motherboard, and if my processor state is set to 100% (cool and quiet disabled) i start getting clock drops every 30-60 seconds consistently. I have tried disabling every power-saving bios option under the sun, nothing...

1 Week Ago
by Munixical Go to last post
2 229
Question

Will a GTX 1060 be compatible with this setup?

The time to upgrade comes once again, as technology progresses faster than I can take a shit, and again I have to make my wallet suffer to play games with all the super cool graphical settings and annoy my friends with how much better my PC is than...

1 Week Ago
by Lavacoal123 Go to last post
10 318
Help

Linux Cant Start up

okay so that started happening after i turned on my ubuntu computer after not using it in a week ive trying just waiting nothing happends but sometimes around 15 minutes the screen just turn black and my screen looses signal What could this be ? please...

1 Week Ago
by Zortex Go to last post
13 425
Help

Android device wont charge

hello guys its incredible that almost all my electronics are breaking now first linux now android, basicly one night i put my android device to charging overnight and when i woke up and checked it it was on 41 percent this is a big problem basicly it...

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
1 180
Help

Graphics Artifacts Only in GTA V

I've been getting weird flickering while playing GTA V, and only GTA V. It's only been happening for the last couple of months. I believe it started after a friend of mine turned the resolution up to 5k for an hour or so, but it wasn't happening at the...

1 Week Ago
by TheDestroyerOfall Go to last post
2 302
Help

Uploading files to a Debian server

i have a Debian server which i plan to use to compile something to then run on that server. the problem is that i have zero clue what i'm doing, and have no idea how to get files from my machine to the files on the other machine through an SSH connection,...

2 Weeks Ago
by PredGD Go to last post
6 178
Rant

GPU Wars: GTX 1060 or RX 480?

I personally like the GTX 1060 over the RX 480 even though people say that the RX 480 has untapped potential that not many games take advantage of. What do you facepunchers think? Facts: GTX 1060 usually does better in benchmarks than the RX 480 right...

2 Weeks Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
19 874
Help

What's a good MIDI Editing software that supports soundfonts that is free?

Everything seems to be kind of sketchy on the internet, and aside from FL Studio I can't find a free midi editor that supports SF2 files that isn't for shit like piano sheet printing. You guys got any suggestions?

2 Weeks Ago
by iamgoofball Go to last post
0 166
Help

Fraps lowering FPS 10-fold (and CS:GO stuttering issues)

I don't know what's happened but recently my machine has been running like poop when I play CS:GO, the longer I play it, the more detrimental performance gets as time goes (going to the menu results in fps in the teens after playing a game or two and as...

2 Weeks Ago
by 343N Go to last post
12 422
Help

I'm having many different problems with my NVIDIA card

Hello, so for some reason, my PC (Acer Aspire ZS600) decided to use the integrated Intel graphics over my NVIDIA graphic card, resulting in low FPS in all of my games that ran fine before. I looked up online to see how to switch back to my NVIDIA graphic...

2 Weeks Ago
by ballads Go to last post
9 413
Help

Persistent Problem with the Volume Mixer

Okay, before anyone asks. Yes, I have fiddled with the Communication settings, uninstalled Realtek, and disabled enhancement effects on my speakers. So my problem started after my update to Windows 10, where my volume mixer would sporadically reduce...

2 Weeks Ago
by LobsterPastry Go to last post
0 171
Help

CPU temp goes up and down very often

Hi, a few days ago i turned up my laptop to use it like always and after 30 minutes i heard the fan spining very loudly, i checked the temp and it was arround ~80° C (sometimes it goes up to 98°C), and after a minute it went back to 45°C (the usual),...

2 Weeks Ago
by taipan Go to last post
11 406
Question

Alone In The Dark is not working any

it's A/The New Nightmare for Steam it's this weird white backgound glicth thing can't get it to play right is there a patch?

2 Weeks Ago
by theevilldeadII Go to last post
0 193
Help

Computer crashes and restarts to "No bootable disc found"

Hello, so recently I had to get a new hard drive because the old one failed, but now every so often (about an hour after boot up) the computer freezes, and gets a BSoD and then restarts before I could read what the error was. When it reboots, it says...

2 Weeks Ago
by andololol Go to last post
3 242
Help

Stuttering/Microstuttering in Games

Feel like I'm always posting in here with an issue these days. Alas, here we go. So I got a GTX 1070 not too long ago, and I've been starting to notice a few issues that don't seem right. When playing Mirror's Edge Catalyst I noticed horrible...

2 Weeks Ago
by Marzipas Go to last post
2 281
Request

Potential memory issues, need help identifying the problem stick (Win7)

Heya, been getting more and more frequent BSODs over the past few weeks, as shown: Since they're all tied to ntoskrnl.exe, I have a suspicion that my memory is going bad. My suspicions are backed up by the fact that running the windows memory...

2 Weeks Ago
by Satane Go to last post
7 255
Computers

Sygate personal firewall for Windows 7 64-bit?

So, back in the day (up to yesterday), I used Sygate as my firewall in XP. But today, I have come to find out that the only version I can seem to find, doesn't work on Windows 7 64-bit. So, if anyone has any links to a compatible version of sygate or a...

2 Weeks Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
6 7,994
Help

BM 800 Condenser mic only picking up audio over certain volume

Ive recently bought a BM 800 condenser mic with a Neewer phantom power and it works fine, except that in any audio recording program the microphone only pics up sounds that are over a certain volume, which leads to clipping and abrupt stopping. Im not...

2 Weeks Ago
by birkett Go to last post
10 312
Computers

Laptop's running games slower than it should, advice appreciated

So after finding an issue with the other laptop I bought I decided to send it back and get something with a warranty. After a bit of searching I found an ASUS laptop going at a reasonable price and decided to pick it up on account of needing a decent...

2 Weeks Ago
by Fox Powers Go to last post
5 241
Question

Graphics Card? Crash and resulting BIOS beeps, boots up fine later.

Hello, don't usually come here as I never have big issues I can't solve myself. Whilst playing ARMA 3 last night I was hit with a 'frozen' screen and looping sound forcing me to shut off the computer, whilst restarting I was greeted with 1 long beep...

2 Weeks Ago
by Jim_Riley Go to last post
2 225
Help

Windows 10 WiFi adapter?

I need help choosing a Wi-Fi adapter that doesn't have horrible Windows 10 support. I would prefer to have a PCI card and price is not an object for me so the more expensive the better I guess since I'll be gaming with it and will download games through...

2 Weeks Ago
by thelurker1234 Go to last post
1 227
Help

Sharing files

My friends and I share large files with each other that don't compress well (i.e. vids). Since compression doesn't help much here, would like suggestions on how to download / upload these files among a group of people securely. Drive and similar online...

2 Weeks Ago
by Ha11e11ujah Go to last post
5 269
Computers

Picking out quality liquid loop for my next setup, help? ( 2 3 4 Last )

I honestly have no clue how liquid loops work, and need help learning about them. My next setup is going to be this and I have no idea how to make a decent liquid setup for it. Would you guys recommend anything? I want it for the cpu and at least 2 of the...

3 Weeks Ago
by LennyPenny Go to last post
138 4,996
Help

Converting DVD-A Audio?

What's the best way of converting .MLP files from DVD-A? I tried using eac3to to flac but it seems to just make a take all the streams and mash them into one that plays them in both ears without any consistency with a high bitrate and filesize. It...

3 Weeks Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
1 209
Help

Realtek Digital Output (optical) missing after installing SPDIF Bracket to mobo

OS: Windows 7 64 bit Mobo: Gigabyte Z97 HD3 (has 2 pin SPDIF header on board) ASUS SPDIF bracket adapter with both optical and RCA plugged into both SPDIF pins on mobo and a spare +5v pin from unused USB, The red light from the optical port is ON,...

3 Weeks Ago
by TrinityX Go to last post
15 506
Help

AKG K7xx headphones crackle when moving head

Been having this issue since today and basically a massive crackle/buzz happens when i move my head around when any sound is playing. This makes listening to music an awful experience and Im after troubleshooting, pretty sure its not a software issue. ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Starship Go to last post
3 304
Help

Mouse failing/losing power every so often

Every so often while playing games my mouse stops for a few seconds before windows makes the "device disconnected noise" noise, after which it begins working normally again. After playing around for a bit I found that it does this every time if I pick...

3 Weeks Ago
by fishyfish777 Go to last post
14 339
Help

Audio USB DAC

My front audio jack is well "Jacked up" and my back sound card is low quality and provides a lot of feedback through my Sennheiser 280 pro headphones... Is their low priced external USB sound cards that offer good audio quality and don't downgrade the...

3 Weeks Ago
by splenda Go to last post
27 671
Rant

This is why Alienware is terrible ( 2 Last )

Now, I don't visit H&S that often, and when I do it's mostly to read the Computer Illiterates who think they know shit threads. But I've seen my fair share of "Why is Alienware supposedly terrible?" threads. While a lot of people explain why, they...

3 Weeks Ago
73 5,298
Help

Internet speed cut in half by going wireless?

Alright so I have a 100Mbps connection and it has been working great ever since I got it. That is until a couple of weeks ago. I've always used a wireless router but now suddenly it cuts my speed in half unless I plug a cord in. Games are totally...

3 Weeks Ago
by moesislack Go to last post
10 541
Computers

DEF CON 24 discussion thread v. More correct subforum

Well we're a week away and it looks like FP has no history of having threads on this, so let's give it a shot. What is DEF CON? DEF CON is a conference for information security specialists, electronic tinkerers, computer enthusiasts of all...

3 Weeks Ago
by phygon Go to last post
6 466
Help

Changing user location files when originals are unavailable?

Hey, I just had a HDD that died on me, I had backups so that's fine, but it was the HDD where i kept userfiles like documents etc, and now that I can't access them, I find it much harder to relocate the user files. Anyone know a good way how to do it?

3 Weeks Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
0 187
Help

iTunes (mostly) frozen after failed download.

I was downloading a few episodes of The Walking Dead when one of the downloads failed a few times. I restarted iTunes (and the computer) a few times hoping to fix it but now the whole thing is frozen. According to task manager, iTunes is using 0% CPU...

3 Weeks Ago
by AK'z Go to last post
9 327
Computers

Windows 8.1 installation hang / failure on brand new HDD

Hi everyone, I need some help on re-installation of Windows 8.1 on a brand new HDD (Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB). I went and bought a brand new HDD to have more space for work, I've gone and tried to re-install Windows 8.1 (via USB after creating...

3 Weeks Ago
by shutter_eye5 Go to last post
13 299
Request

Asus VG248QE Monitor and studdering fps on browser and ingame etc

So I just bought a Asus VG248QE Monitor, but Im having studdering fps issues while I look at skype or firefox etc. When Im ingame, if I alt tab an tab back in it seems I have issues with the it dropping to 25-35FPS. I also changed the monitor hz from 60...

3 Weeks Ago
by Dizzeh Go to last post
2 254
Playstation 4

Extremely slow wifi on ps4?

Just got new internet, the router is now downstairs. I hook my ps4 up, and notice that the speeds are 3mbs/40kbs when all other devices get our package's 25mbs/5mbs I know it had to do with the bands and GHz and how the ps4 has 1.2ghz while my iPhone...

3 Weeks Ago
by bailmonty Go to last post
5 365
Help

Diagnosing transfer speed bottleneck in Debian

I'm pretty new to Linux, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes, newbie or otherwise. I have just set up a Debian server, and when I transfer files to and from it, it seems to be throttled to 300Mbps. I know I should be able to achieve gigabit...

3 Weeks Ago
by Anti Christ Go to last post
10 353
Science

I have a partially broken Japanese beer serving robot, what should I do with it?

So I was at a co-workers house for a BBQ last weekend and I noticed an odd object stashed in his workshop. I asked what it was and it turns out it's a beer serving robot. A Asahi Robocco beer robot to be specifc. He told me he got it off a friend and...

Ta16 Thread has images Winner x 25
3 Weeks Ago
by pentium Go to last post
28 1,863
Help

Xbox 360 + HDMI + Monitor Issues

Hey guys, I need some help with some hardware issues. So lets get right into it shall we? Alright so my recently I moved my Xbox 360 into my room so I don't have to move around that much. So I got it all hooked up every things fine except..... my...

3 Weeks Ago
by code_gs Go to last post
7 333
Help

Monitor displays multicolor screen after installing AMD drivers

http://i.imgur.com/9uWVfFP.jpg This is the screen I see after the Loading Windows screen and windows apparently works(as I can type in my password but after doing so the screen goes black) My GPU is a ASUS HD6670(EAH6670/DIS/1GD5), my monitor is a...

3 Weeks Ago
by ballads Go to last post
7 465
Question

GTX 1070 vs GTX 960

I know the GTX 1070 is better but is it $400 better?

4 Weeks Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
11 754