Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 100 101 102 103 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnetís Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

5 Hours Ago
by Biotoxsin Go to last post
4,119 156,408
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V45 - Intel APUs ruined everything ( 2 3 4 5 .. 72 73 74 75 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and laugh at...

7 Hours Ago
by papkee Go to last post
2,960 86,077
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 97 98 99 100 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

13 Hours Ago
by Burre.png Go to last post
3,997 358,987
Computers

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

14 Hours Ago
by Demache Go to last post
1,515 40,207
Computers

Windows 10 Help Thread v3 - Oh god itís on fire

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/05/Windows_10_Logo.svg/2560px-Windows_10_Logo.svg.png Windows 10 is the current generation of Microsoftís desktop OS. The current version is 1709, the Fall Creatorís Update. (Itís pretty bad,...

14 Hours Ago
by Megalan Go to last post
33 721
Computers

PC Building V3 - Complain about RAM prices here ( 2 3 4 5 Last )

Hey all, welcome to the PC Building thread. Want to build or upgrade? No problem, this is the place. Resources pcpartpicker.com Ė A fantastic resource for both comparing prices from many websites and doing some basic compatibility checks. To export in a...

15 Hours Ago
by waylander Go to last post
160 5,992
Help

How to read gyroscope input? (Raspberry Pi)

Hello everybody, I need some help. How do I successsfully read gyroscope input using Raspberry Pi 3B running Phyton 3 on latest Raspbian, connected to a gyroscope? My gyroscope model : Sunfounder GY-521 MPU-6050 ...

15 Hours Ago
by fishyfish777 Go to last post
7 193
Question

Syncing multiple Google Drive accounts to the same PC

I have a few Google Accounts with stuff in their drives and I'm wondering if there's a way to sync all of them to my computer. As far as I'm aware Google Backup and Sync can't have more than one account on it so I guess what I'm really asking is if...

2 Days Ago
by Octopod Go to last post
2 109
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

2 Days Ago
by Dr Ninkeo Go to last post
532 51,096
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 118 119 120 121 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

2 Days Ago
by GHOST!!!! Go to last post
4,808 229,643
Question

Is there a way to know if a servo finished rotating?

Hello. I'm using a servo on Raspberry Pi using Phyton, connected to the GPIO pins. Just wondering, is there a way to return/know if the servo has finished rotating, after we sent the command to set its dutycycle? Right now, I set a function to...

2 Days Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
16 372
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 122 123 124 125 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

4 Days Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
4,999 314,384
Help

Is my video card dead?

So today I turned on my computer (Windows 10 if that matters) and everything was going as usual. But after about 10 minutes from startup, my screens go a solid pale blue and I couldn't do anything other than try to restart. The reset button wouldn't work...

4 Days Ago
by EliteSuperS Go to last post
16 902
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 63 64 65 66 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

6 Days Ago
by Political Gamer Go to last post
2,605 102,992
Computers

PC instantly shuts down when playing certain games

Recently I've started playing XCOM 2 again to try out the expansion, naturally I filled it to the brim with mods which obviously led to game breaking bugs and crashes, after a few attempts I thought I found the right balance and started a new campaign. ...

6 Days Ago
by PyroCF Go to last post
18 686
Question

How to separate USB DC power to negative/positive wire? Servo power supply suggestion?

Hello. I have something to ask about USB DC power. - I have a USB cable connected to a powerbank 5V 2A. It's an output cable. - I want to separate the cable into a negative positive wire (I want to connect the negative and positive wire to a servo) -...

6 Days Ago
by cartman300 Go to last post
6 199
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 119 120 121 122 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

1 Week Ago
by Naelstrom Go to last post
4,869 196,624
Question

Wired Android Controller?

Hello. I want an Android Controller for gaming, but I want it wired because Megaman Zero doesnt allow microseconds of delay in order to survive. But all I found are bluetooth controllers. Anybody knows of a good wired controller, shaped like the...

1 Week Ago
by lekkimsm Go to last post
5 228
Help

need help with setup/uefi/bios

So I'd like to start with I don't have money; and this 2-in-1 tablet pc is not upgrade capable. So I've got a 1.33Ghz quad core intel atom cpu. And i have the onboard Intel Bay Trail F-series GPU. I will not be playing crysis; don't troll. anyways...

1 Week Ago
by DarkCarnage Go to last post
2 145
Help

How do I get rid of pre-installed malware?

Recently my phone started going outside of vibrate mode and blast random music/advertisments, so I downloaded Malwarebytes on the phone only to discover that it had adware/malware installed on it. I researched this and found out the company I bought my...

2 Weeks Ago
by joshuadim Go to last post
0 337
Rant

Denuvo won't let me play my legally bought games

This happens every time I try to launch Deus Ex: Mankind Divided or Rocksmith 2014 Edition: Remastered from Steam. Both I own legally, both are unblocked in my firewall/excluded from AV, and both refuse to work with the same error code. Coincidentally,...

2 Weeks Ago
by TFA Go to last post
0 364
Question

What servo torque should I use?

I wanted to make a bipedal robot with Raspberry Pi. But I'm not sure of torque range to use. The lower limbs would have a total of 8 servos at least. Maybe 10 if I put in ankle joint. It should be a slender lower limb, meaning it might require more...

2 Weeks Ago
3 261
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 65 66 67 68 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned?. Recreated with G-Guy's permission. Reyjr43 and Chubbs wrote all the recommendations and everything in the OP at this point other than the foreword. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have....

2 Weeks Ago
by zerosix Go to last post
2,700 129,467
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v4 - *click clack* BUY A SWITCH TESTER ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

2 Weeks Ago
by Chubbs Go to last post
583 25,315
Stupid

pubg doesn't all pc powers

i noticed while i was playing pubg from task manager pubg was only using 30%cpu and 40% memory and i didnt think this was pubg issue so i asked it here close the thread if wrong section 24th January 2018 i just noticed the title its purpose was to...

3 Weeks Ago
by Protocol7 Go to last post
10 471
Question

Monitor Displayed Nothing But Colored Noise For 8 Minutes - Thoughts As To Cause?

So, this isn't necessarily a "I need help" thread, but more of a "I'd like to know what's going on" thread. Before I proceed any farther, let me get some media up to get any questions of what visually happening out of the way. here is a low-quality...

3 Weeks Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
11 478
Help

Firefox seems to cause crashes

I use Firefox as my main browser since the quantum update, but occasionally (once every 3-5 days) the whole system will freeze for a second or two, then make an awful buzzing sound, than restarts. Seems to happen when I have Firefox open for a while,...

3 Weeks Ago
by TheBorealis Go to last post
8 280
Photos
3 Weeks Ago
by laserpanda Go to last post
4,929 458,910
Help

PC Won't Start Back up after Putting it in Sleep Mode

Alright, I recently rebuilt my computer with a new motherboard and a new case after accidentally breaking the plexiglass on my last case. I got it all put together and it ran just fine for about two weeks or so, I was even able to turn it off and start it...

3 Weeks Ago
by PelPix123 Go to last post
3 215
Help

CPU temps not consistent across temp monitors

I don't know what program is best for monitoring CPU temps. I'm running a 7600k@4.8ghz@1.345v I'm running a watercooling loop cooling my i5 and 1070 with a 240 rad. Core Temp and RealTemp tell me i'm at 37-40c idle on my cores but Speedfan is telling...

3 Weeks Ago
by Episode Go to last post
1 209
Computers

Keep getting BSODs at random intervals while playing GTA V and Asetto Corsa (high CPU usage).

Specs: MOBO ASUSTeK Computer INC. M5A78L-M/USB3 (AM3R2) CPU Type AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 970 Processor Core Clock 1242 MHz System Memory 8 GB Graphics Chipset

3 Weeks Ago
by kaze4159 Go to last post
6 329
Question

badosoft.com. Is this trust worthy?

Hello, My dad has been complaining recently about lag in his game, mainly latency. Apparently the people who make World of Warships have been telling people to refer to this: https://www.badosoft.com/knowledgebase/world-of-warships-lag-fix.php He...

4 Weeks Ago
by B!N4RY Go to last post
6 546
Computers

Avira.Systray.exe bad image error on Windows' startup

Hello, I've been having this problem recently which started happening just around week ago. Basically i have Avira and Razer Synapse installed on the computer. Recently, when i boot up the pc, i get greeted with the error "Avira.Systray.exe - bad...

4 Weeks Ago
by Batandy Go to last post
5 356
Help

PC keeps restarting and crashing

Right, so lately, I've been having woes with my PC. For whatever reason, since a couple days ago, my PC started bluescreening pretty constantly. Having had a similar problem before, I did the same thing; removed all video drivers and did a clean install....

4 Weeks Ago
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
8 263
Love

Weird DS4 issue over bluetooth?

I've been using my DS4 controllers over bluetooth to play PC games and I notice every now and then my input seems to stick. I've tried reinstalling the bluetooth device, different controllers, different USB ports and none of it seemed to work. It doesn't...

4 Weeks Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
16 477
Help

PC keeps restarting at random

Recently, my PC has been restarting at random times; either when I'm on the desktop or I'm playing vidya. It started happening around late October or early November last year. It was plugged into an extender, so I plugged it into an actual wall socket...

4 Weeks Ago
by nikomo Go to last post
15 383
Help

Windows won't boot or reinstall after bsod

Hi everyone, I originally posted this in the quick questions that don't deserve a thread... thread. But after all I've tried I think this issue has become too big to solve there. Just a few days ago I had a bsod and since then windows won't boot. I...

4 Weeks Ago
by bootv2 Go to last post
3 210
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

4 Weeks Ago
by Megalan Go to last post
410 27,460
Help

Recommendations for an affordable portable media player that supports lossless audio

I want to get a dedicated music player for my car, something like an iPod, but I don't know enough about audio devices to make an informed decision and googling this hasn't been helpful. I see things like top 10 lists for devices that are hundreds or...

4 Weeks Ago
by genkaz92 Go to last post
3 293
Help

Google seems broken in Windows 10

2 days ago, I reinstalled Windows 10 in my new SSD, and suddenly now only Google started appearing like this for some reason. OS is Windows 10 PRO 64 bit, browser is Chrome and Microsoft Edge (its the same on both, and it only happens on Google,...

11th January 2018
by geferon Go to last post
0 255
Help

XBOX ONE wireless controller for Windows vibration problems

I got an xbone controller with the dedicated Microsoft-made USB wireless dongle for Christmas to replace my ageing Xbox 360 pad, and I am having some problems getting it to vibrate as intended. The question has several answers online that I have...

10th January 2018
by J!NX Go to last post
3 327
Help

Running a game through RDP

So I am remoting in to my Windows desktop with Remmina on a raspberry pi model 3. I am doing this because I want to work on my coding project during my down times at work. The main problem I am having is I can't run a game while remoted in to my windows...

9th January 2018
by false prophet Go to last post
6 438
Help

Help researching ISPs for rural service

So my family and I live at the end of a private driveway, about .75 miles from the nearest line of laid cable for internet/tv/whatever. We're in a pickle with the internet situation, and I've been trying to do some research on our options. Getting Comcast...

9th January 2018
by bdd458 Go to last post
4 280
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 122 123 124 125 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

8th January 2018
by ZombieDawgs Go to last post
4,999 170,260
Question

AMD fx-1820 reports a temperature of 9 degrees C, seems too low to be real

This cpu was from my previous computer that I had switched from because this same cpu was continuously overheating past 90C. I set up a server with it now recently, as I was building with spare parts, and underclocked the CPU a bit while disabling turbo...

5th January 2018
by taipan Go to last post
3 456
Help

Second hard-drive randomly not showing up on Windows 10

Every time I start my computer, there's a chance the second hard drive will act as though it's not plugged in at all. I've went through "Disk Management" and the hard drive doesn't show up there. "Device Manager" only shows it as a hidden device,...

5th January 2018
by Firegod522 Go to last post
5 228
Help

Download speeds severly limited on some websites only (but just on one computer)?

I've been trying to download some applications over the last few days, and noticed that download speeds have dropped significantly. I wondered if it was a network thing in my house (which has had problems in the past) except it turned out that it was only...

5th January 2018
by FlandersNed Go to last post
8 476
Stupid

Can websites use my phone number for anything serious

I gave my phone number on supicious web site when it asked for verifacation code that was sent on my phone but later i got worried and tought can they use it to take my cash or something else bad?

5th January 2018
by _RJ_ Go to last post
4 516
Help

Oculus setup wire requirements?

So i'm looking to purchase an oculus rift, I just need to get some help on what wires i'll need. I'm planning a 3 sensor setup, with the sensors being the following distances away: (taking into account running up/over the wall/ceiling/etc) Sensor 1:...

4th January 2018
by FlakTheMighty Go to last post
4 275
Help

Java is broken.

So, I'm counting this as a completely separate issue to all my other problems. Java simply does not and will not work. I use it for things like GMPU (Gmod Publishing Utility) And various mapping tools. I've reinstalled my Graphics Drivers and Java several...

4th January 2018
by supervoltage Go to last post
6 320
Help

Broken windows.

So I got a load of new hardware (CPU, MOBO and RAM). And in turn I reinstalled Windows. However I kept a lot of my old stuff on my other drive. And Windows is being problematic. A lot of games wont open such as Arma, Squad runs slowly, programs wont run...

3rd January 2018
by Borris_Squad Go to last post
5 423
Help

Help with watercooling loop

~snip~ Not possible to mount 2 res in the 900D. Mods can delete this thread..

31st December 2017
5 307
Computers

New CPU, is current cooler good enough?

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while :buckteeth: So basically I'm I'm upgrading my CPU mobo and ram from an i5 4670k, to an i7 8700k and I'm keeping my Cryorig h7 the problem is I can't seem to find a concrete answer to if my cooler will be good enough...

31st December 2017
by GavGod'sGift Go to last post
5 402
Help

Need new computer case

Hey guys, I have two pretty nice computers and I'd like to aggregate it into one, but I need a new case to do so. One is currently a wall mounted PC that I made myself, and the other is a NZXT Vulcan (very small case). The main issue is that I have a...

30th December 2017
by ghostofme Go to last post
2 281
Question

Upgrade to 8700k?

At the moment I have a 7600k@4.7GHZ-1.345v with an MSI Z270 SLI Mobo and I feel like ive hit the max OC I can achieve for what I have. Thing is, I wonder if going to an 8700k with an Asus Maximius X Hero mobo would yield more power (because of the cpu...

27th December 2017
9 449
Question

Random New Text Document in C listing a bunch of processes and applications - concern?

I'm with family this Christmas and, not unexpectedly, it's 'please look at my computer and fix it!!' time. I was poking around on a couple of the machines in one household and noticed that two of them had a weird file. In C:/New Folder/ there was a New...

26th December 2017
by elixwhitetail Go to last post
2 315
Gross

Helvetica Nue misbehaving?

so any website that uses helvetica nue seems to have a weird character problem. Ive tried asking in the Quick questions thread to no avail, and at this point if I could just have a band-aid solution that would replace helvetica nue with something like...

24th December 2017
by SGTNAPALM Go to last post
5 511
Computers

Work laptop for Adobe Premier and Pro Tools?

I've been working a lot out of my house recently and doing a lot of audio and video work and am looking for a pretty good mobile laptop to run things like Premier and Pro Tools. I was looking at the base model of the Surface Book 2 and was wondering if...

24th December 2017
by Trekintosh Go to last post
3 263
Help

GTA: San Andreas keeps crashing randomly

I've been having this problem for a bit and it's driving me crazy at this point. Whenever I start up GTA: SA, Rockstar/intro movie doesn't show but is still playing. Game still works here and on the main menu. The problem starts when I play the game....

22nd December 2017
by Mazda RX-7 Go to last post
4 7,526
Help

Looking for a non-gaming desktop for my mom

My mom is looking to buy a new PC, and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a good machine. All she needs is something that can do the typical facebook, microsoft office, netflix, etc routine. In the past she's also used some software to let...

21st December 2017
by AugustBurnsRed Go to last post
8 494
Help

GTX 970 No Signal

Been trying to get this fixed for about a week on my brother's machine Plugging in any displays into the DVI or HDMI ports complete a handshake between the card and the monitor under normal usage, but as the title suggests, nothing is actually being sent...

20th December 2017
by Scratch. Go to last post
4 353
PC Games

What computer should i get.

Hi, I'm getting a new computer for Christmas, and I was wondering what should I get, I want one that has a lot of space and can run games like GTA 5 pretty decently and should be around 500 to 1,000 Dollars. if you can help out thanks.

19th December 2017
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
4 365
Help

Can't connect Antenna cable to m.2 wifi card

I have a 7265NGW WiFi card and I got this m.2 to pcie adapter and I can't connect the tiny antenna cables to the card, it won't pop on. Anyone know what the deal is?

19th December 2017
by phygon Go to last post
5 300
XBox One

How do I stop my Xbox One from constantly turning itself on?

I didn't see an Xbox megathread so I'm posting here I'll just be sitting on the lounge playing PS4 or watching Netflix, and the fucker randomly turns itself on! Hell I'll even be laying on my bed in the next room and it still fucking does it! It is...

BF
18th December 2017
by BF Go to last post
5 498
Love

My parents got porn spam with my name on it. ( 2 Last )

So it's pretty embarrassing to admit, but I do browse porn almost daily. I'm not stupid however, and do have adblocker enabled in incognito, and am extremely careful to not do shit that can get traced back to me, like registering for websites or buying...

Samson0722 Funny x 68
18th December 2017
43 3,643
Help

Help! How to Play PS1 game on PS Vita using Adrenaline?

Hello everybody. I've been trying to play PS1 game on my PS Vita using Adrenaline and the dumped PS1 disc .ISO. But Adrenaline Bubble Booter just wont boot the game ISO. Here's what I did; - Install Henkaku, Molecular Shell - Install Adrenaline -...

17th December 2017
5 453
Help

My PC will not boot into the BIOS, and recieved WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD

I asked this in the quick questions thread a week ago, but feel like this is more than a quick question. My PC Ive had for about a year will no longer boot into the BIOS. I am trying to find the root of the problem. Before it went kaput, I would get...

17th December 2017
by Adelle Zhu Go to last post
1 297
Question

Is my wifi adapter failing?

I feel like this is obvious but I want to make sure there's no chance the cause is something else. I'm using Windows 10. For the past three days my Wi-Fi connection keeps dropping every minute or so, and I have to reset it because if I try to reconnect...

16th December 2017
by Mitsuma Go to last post
1 284
Help

White overlay on certain programs (Media Player, Wallpaper Engine, Discord)

Hey, I'm having a problem with some of the programs I've mentioned in the title with a translucent white overlay where it looks like what you're seeing is way brighter than usual, as if it's almost white. I've tried to look up this problem but I can't...

15th December 2017
by TheCrazyGoD Go to last post
3 293
Question

One of my hard drives is completely dead and won't spin up

Is there anything fun or interesting I can do with it? When I was a kid I would remove the top of the chassis, plug the failing drive into a power supply and then take some markers and go wild. Any other way I can have some fun with it?

15th December 2017
by B!N4RY Go to last post
2 301
Release

Fill your steam with JPGs~

Hello and this is another (useless) software made by me. And its main job is to : put many JPG images you like into your steam's local screenshots' list, so you can upload them to Friend Activity. And it can't : Directly upload them. Drag GIF BMP...

13th December 2017
by Aide Go to last post
2 554
Help

Grayscale PC - AMD

https://i.imgur.com/J97iNte.png I could use some help here, screen displays in grayscale, except on startup (i.e lock screen and before) where it displays full colours, have attempted restart and reinstall to no avail. although one thing i noticed...

12th December 2017
by Redcoat893 Go to last post
2 354
Question

Does this device exist?

I imagine it does, but I have no idea what it's called. I'm looking for a dedicated device that hooks up to a TV screen and can interface with an external hard drive to play movies.

11th December 2017
by tratzzz Go to last post
9 578
Help

"Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file."

So I'm working on a SFM video for college and I need to grab some audio from youtube. I go to onlinevideoconverter to get an mp3 out of it for 3 seconds. When I go play it on Windows media player to test it, I get the text seen in the thread title and it...

10th December 2017
by Katra804 Go to last post
1 264
Help

Laptop video card PCI slot listed as "Unknown Bus" - video card stops functioning

I have an Asus G750JM laptop, which has a dedicated Nvidia Geforce 860m graphics card in addition to integrated Intel HD 4600 graphics. Over the past month, there have been points where if I try to open a game or other GPU - intensive program, it'll crash...

10th December 2017
by Srgt. Shotup Go to last post
0 250
Help

Can't get 144hz to work - Linux Mint, Intel HD 630

NEVERMIND, PLEASE DELETE THE THREAD. Turns out the mobos hdmi and dvi only support 60hz. Fuck

7th December 2017
3 427
Help

Found an old bitcoin wallet on one of my old HDDs - what software should I use?

Many year back when I first heard of Bitcoin I decided to give the mining program a go and made a few coins. As the coins were basically worthless at the time I quickly gave up and moved on. Now the prices are ridiculous I went ahead and started looking...

6th December 2017
by rhx123 Go to last post
8 976
Question

Ethereum mining rig suggestion?

Hello everybody. I want to build a relatively powerful Ethereum mining rig, but I'm not sure of the PC specification that I should go for. I thought asking Facepunch first might be a good idea, instead of only reading about it myself. Can you guys give...

6th December 2017
29 943
Help

Quaint cyber security awareness project

Have a small silly project for cyber security awareness and want to cover any good ideas I'm missing.. want as many as possible - Two factor authentication - Different passwords on every site - Use of a password manager - etc. ? Ideas much...

5th December 2017
18 1,113
Help

Major Packet Loss Issues - Remedies?

Hey everyone. I hope this is the right place to post this kind of thread. Recently, while playing games like Star Wars Battlefront II, I've been experiencing major latency lag and packet loss.. At first, I thought it was solely due to the issues...

4th December 2017
4 378