Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V43 - WHERE IS MY THINKPAD? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 113 114 115 116 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and laugh at...

26 Minutes Ago
by B!N4RY Go to last post
4,620 129,091
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 72 73 74 75 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnetís Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

27 Minutes Ago
by INH Go to last post
2,994 98,777
Help

Calling all h100i V2 owners (Contact issue)

Hello, hello. So I bought a prebuilt and I noticed something was horribly wrong with my processor cooler the "Corsair h100i V2", the cooler has kept idle temperatures, the pump seems to be working. But there seems to be a contact issue? As a test I ran...

1 Hour Ago
by LAMB SAUCE Go to last post
21 226
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 108 109 110 111 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

1 Hour Ago
by KangarooSteak Go to last post
4,400 196,241
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

3 Hours Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
4,006 122,407
Computers

Build Help (First time)

Hi! I plan on doing my first gaming rig soon and I plan on having these specs. CPU: Intel i7 7700k GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD Video Graphics Cards RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200 C16 for DDR4 Systems - White ...

4 Hours Ago
19 173
Help

New hard disk DOA ?

I bought a 2TB Western Digital Blue hard disk for backup. And it doesn't seem to work and continuously makes some weird noise pattern right on boot that I never had heard before, sounds like a floppy drive (I didn't record it well, so you need to increase...

4 Hours Ago
2 80
Computers

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V7 ( 2 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

5 Hours Ago
by Torekk Go to last post
62 1,108
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 110 111 112 113 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

6 Hours Ago
by SataniX Go to last post
4,516 154,855
Help

Changing video settings for games doesn't make a difference.

No matter what I set graphics settings to in a game it still looks like complete garbage. The only game I saw a difference in is GTA5. GTA5 looks right for what I have the settings at. A good example is I got Just Cause 3 and I cranked all the settings....

9 Hours Ago
by Protocol7 Go to last post
20 274
Art

Which is better screen for PS4? Plasma TV VS IPS monitor.

Which is the better looking screen for PS4, a plasma TV or an IPS monitor? I dont care about response time. I tried ps4 on plasma tv and IPs monitor, but plasma TV definitely look much better. Crispier images. Anybody here ever compared the two?

20 Hours Ago
6 125
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last )

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

1 Day Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
1,001 42,915
Help

My microphone keeps changing the volume automatically

It's acting like it's got automatic voice gain control enabled, but I'm pretty sure it's not enabled. This turned itself on recently, I've done the steps listed in most other solutions https://puu.sh/wtE8C/984fb207ba.png I honestly have no idea what...

1 Day Ago
by Binladen34 Go to last post
12 200
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v4 - *click clack* BUY A SWITCH TESTER ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

1 Day Ago
by AugustBurnsRed Go to last post
369 12,051
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

1 Day Ago
by elitehakor Go to last post
2,322 80,863
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 117 118 119 120 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

1 Day Ago
by ultradude25 Go to last post
4,773 247,764
Question

LA.Noire cars wanted and or TOOL please plus:

I have been creating a 1930's private mod for the last year or more using cars and models found all over the net. I have the game La Noire and Ive read countless forums trying to find these cars already ripped and converted to .obj or .3ds (non max) ...

2 Days Ago
by racingmad Go to last post
0 56
Rant

How can I safely clean the inside of my PC?

So a couple of weeks ago I've noticed that my computer gets really loud when I play games. Now, according to what I've read you are supposed to be cleaning the inside of your PC every 3-4 months, but I have never even opened my computer since I've gotten...

3 Days Ago
20 544
Help

Temporary audio loss followed by stuttering / short freeze when playing games

I have been having this issue since the Windows 10 Creators Update dropped on my PC and it's the most aggravating thing - especially since everything was working perfectly fine beforehand. I've been following this thread in the GeForce forums and tried...

3 Days Ago
by Marzipas Go to last post
8 144
Photos
3 Days Ago
4,808 378,721
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

4 Days Ago
by pentium Go to last post
437 34,817
PC Games

PC Light Gun solutions

My BF has been playing some light gun games lately, but playing them with a mouse is obviously not as fun as a light gun. I was wondering if anyone knew of some cheap and cheerful solutions to get a light gun on my PC. I vaguely remember someone made...

5 Days Ago
by Trekintosh Go to last post
5 144
Question

GTX 660 Randomly crashing on new motherboard?

So i got a friend a new motherboard since his old one got fried, And now his GPU is randomly crashing with any game He formatted his computer, reinstalled windows and the issue persist ( crashes when doing a single benchmark run with rainbow six...

5 Days Ago
by werewolf0020 Go to last post
7 304
Help

Ryzen 5 1600x Build (wont post)

Hello guys, need help on my build. I cant get the darn thing to post! I hooked up my psu to the mobopwr and cpu pwr cpu fan and mobo and ram lights turn on but it wont post any suggestions? Specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x Mobo: MSI b350m mortar arctic...

5 Days Ago
by Zekkei Go to last post
3 138
Help

Recover work in word?

Yeah, big issue right now. Writing an essay for the last couple of hours, I was up to about 2750 words then my tablet suddenly turned off. Now, I've opened up word and there's nothing here that's recent. I'm back down to 950 words. The essay is due...

6 Days Ago
by colincooke Go to last post
3 110
Question

Can someone per chance recommend me a good set of speakers?

Howdy! I'm looking for someone to recommend me a good set of speakers. I'm looking for a set with a good dynamic range as I listen to a good bit of metal, trap and house music. I can probibly only go with a standard 2 bar pile, I'm working with...

6 Days Ago
by SataniX Go to last post
13 426
Help

My ribbon mic is very soft according to my friends, am I missing anything?

a few months ago I got this mic off a massdrop. afterwards, I ordered this USB audio interface to connect it to my computer. it works fine, but many of my friends on skype and discord have said that it's very soft. both the interface and my computer...

1 Week Ago
by KangarooSteak Go to last post
5 209
Help

Multi-monitor set-up - occasionally things shift to the inactive screen + other screen issues

Three monitors with three different resolutions (one is 4K via HDMI, one is 1440p via DVI and one is 1080p via HDMI to DP connector), all connected to the same GPU (GTX 1070). The 4K screen is the 'inactive' one, being a television it's not often I...

1 Week Ago
by Neckername Go to last post
4 204
Question

New GPU

-snip- decided on 980 after seeing 1060 benchmarks.

1 Week Ago
by leonardogates Go to last post
1 349
Help

Steam games not in programm list after windows reinstallation

Hello, I recently reinstalled windows on my new ssd. I kept all the games on another hdd. After installing Steam and setting up the gamefolder, all games where successfully added to my library and I can play them. The problem is that they are not...

1 Week Ago
by Rand0mNumber Go to last post
3 215
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 122 123 124 125 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

1 Week Ago
by fishyfish777 Go to last post
4,999 134,280
Help

Is there a free way to change microphone pitch so when others hear you...they hear you differently?

I downloaded Realtec HD Audio Manager and changed speaker to lower pitch but realised that actually the way others hear me is still in my normal voice. I realised I need to change microphone settings so is there a way to change microphone settings to a...

2 Weeks Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
12 796
Computers

First time overclocking a video card, I'd like some help

Hi, I'm looking to overclock my video card, this is my first time so I'd like some advice from any experience overclockers before I start messing with anything. I've got a Zotac GTX 970, the default specs are 1076mhz (1304mhz boost) on the core and...

2 Weeks Ago
by Atlascore Go to last post
4 202
Question

Can My Laptop Play Tree Of Savior?

I just moved to another state. All I brought was a laptop, Intel Core2 Duo with integrated graphic. With limited mobile broadband I took a look at Tree of Savior spec requirement; it needs NVIDIA Geforce 8600 Can I still play it? Need to make sure...

2 Weeks Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
10 333
Question

Time for a new Display setup

Currently using a (4:3) + (16:9) + (4:3) setup. Thinking of going to Ultrawide + 4k TV above on the wall. I'm a multi-tasker, and I love the screen real estate I have, but they are are outdated and not brining the most out of my expensive gaming...

2 Weeks Ago
by Kel|oggs Go to last post
10 175
Question

3x RAM Sticks

Looking to get a little bit more RAM for my PC but I can't really afford an extra 2x4GB right now. If I just bought 1 4GB stick would it work, and would I see any performance decreases?

2 Weeks Ago
by KD007 Go to last post
17 417
Help

Windows 8.1: CREEPIEST Wi-Fi Problem

Sigh. Fixed it. NLA Service was the culprit. Although I'm not sure what disabling and re-enabling it did. I rebooted many times before that, which should have had the same effect on it... But my 'All Administrators in Admin Approval' SecPol flag is still...

2 Weeks Ago
by KD007 Go to last post
10 387
Stupid

Reading HTC Sensation SMS on PC/Other Device?

I got rid of my HTC sensation a long time ago now and since then I've gotten into the Galaxy phones. Currently have a S4. Now, upon rooting through my old backup folders I found the final backup of my HTC phone before I sold it on and what I'm trying...

2 Weeks Ago
by kotoba Go to last post
8 2,420
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 96 97 98 99 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

2 Weeks Ago
by Mike16112 Go to last post
3,957 289,743
Question

Compact full size low profile keyboard

Looking for a keyboard similar to the i-rocks RF-6520 RF 2.4GHZ ULTRA SLIM 1.5 AREA. Looking for similar form factor. Preferred wireless and mechanical.

2 Weeks Ago
by Steven :D Go to last post
5 238
Help

New SSD, Having issues setting it up.

Hi guys, I bought Samsung 250gb SSD and thought its going to be a fairly straight forward way to set it up, apparently not. I plugged it in using SATA and the power next to my HDD and tried allocating partitian but can't find it on the Disk Management...

2 Weeks Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
7 160
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 61 62 63 64 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned?. Recreated with G-Guy's permission. Reyjr43 and Chubbs wrote all the recommendations and everything in the OP at this point other than the foreword. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have....

2 Weeks Ago
by Reyjr43 Go to last post
2,537 107,692
Question

Looking for an iOS game recorder working on my iPad?

I want to record Clash of Clans on my iPad but it is hard to find a useful recorder working for iOS device. Any help? Thanks in advance.

2 Weeks Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
8 525
Question

Gaming PC Build Help/Recommendations

Hey guys, so I finally managed to save some money for building a new gaming PC since my current one is pretty shit. I don't have a budget really, I'll pay as much as I have to. I need a pretty good gaming PC, I'm planning to play games like Playerunknowns...

2 Weeks Ago
by taipan Go to last post
12 307
Help

Upgrading PC, $500 Budget

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vjKQxr This is my current rig right now. Its coming up on being three years old and while still for the most part running everything great I don't want to get in a situation again where it become outdated to the point...

3 Weeks Ago
by Atlascore Go to last post
10 397
Computers

Need help to pick a NAS server

Hello there. I'm so glad I found this forum and it is great to be here! So over the past few days I was lurking around and finally decided to register. Hopefully I can get some help here. I have a few issues with my storage device at home. Also with...

3 Weeks Ago
by Lemmie Go to last post
9 371
Help

What os should I use?

I am not all that great with computers and or facepunch. I came to this thread to ask for help. I want to know what a good os is for a server. I need it to be pretty cheap and affordable please help.

3 Weeks Ago
20 612
Humor

I ALMOST just corrupted my whole HDD with a vmdisk image pointing to physical

I was trying to get a physical partition going on Virtual Box. The first time I pointed to /dev/sda -partition 2. I noticed that Virtual Box read the image as 1TB (the entire size of my HDD). I actually launched a virtual machine and it gave me an error...

3 Weeks Ago
by KD007 Go to last post
1 312
Question

My PC is getting older. How old is too old?

So my PC is almost 4 years old. The details if it matters: Intel i7-3820 3.60ghz 8gb ram 1 TB drive, 7200 RPM Nvidia GTX 770 Xonar DGX sound card ARC dual push-pull air flow cooling standard power supply Lots of gaming and video editing. I don't...

3 Weeks Ago
by Vaeh Go to last post
27 1,110
Question

Any severe side effects of installing programs to a removable drive?

I have a USB drive that acts as secondary storage for this small as fuck Surface. I assume that installing programs to it then removing the drive later might cause a registry error or something, but is there any system-breaking side effects or any...

3 Weeks Ago
by Slade Xanthas Go to last post
11 333
Post Your

Looking for a program to back up the contents of a hard drive before it fails

So my hard drive's on its way out as of a few days ago. I did a SMART diagnostic using CrystalDiskInfo and my HDD health is at Caution. None of the files on my hard drive are becoming corrupted or randomly disappearing -- I just can't install anything new...

3 Weeks Ago
by nikomo Go to last post
2 194
Help

Closing some games results in corrupted graphics (fixed by resetting graphics stack)

I've been having this odd issue where every time I close Second Life (and some other games that I can't remember) the graphics go a bit nuts. Pressing Ctrl + Shift + Win + B to reset the graphics stack fixes this. Should I be particularly concerned?...

3 Weeks Ago
by Snickerdoodle Go to last post
5 211
Help

Laptop Help, Dedicated Graphics

whenever i enable dedicated graphics on my laptop the hdd does not get recognized. What could be the cause of this ? Laptop: Packard Bell TS11HR "P5WE0" i3 2330m Nvidia GT520

3 Weeks Ago
by Leonardotoms Go to last post
1 231
Help

Permissions problems, can't delete folder from steamapps/downloading

So I've run into a rather odd permissions issue on my computer. I found the issue initially when trying to download an update for Subnautica. This is the experimental branch of the game, but since this seems to be more of a PC/Steam issue, I doubt that's...

3 Weeks Ago
by Mort Stroodle Go to last post
2 233
Help

Unknown window keeps flashing open then closing

It happens so fast and so randomly that I can't get a screenshot of it. Probably happens ever 30 minutes or so. Most annoyingly is it force minimises any fullscreen games I've got going. I've looked through my processes running and don't see anything...

4 Weeks Ago
by AryDigital222 Go to last post
6 363
Love

Pc for video editing?

Hi guys. Recently a friend of mine asked me for help on building a pc on a budget, focusing on video editing. I builded this up but im not sure if the video card fits the motherboard, or if the power is enough. https://pasteboard.co/cDp90OpG6.png ...

4 Weeks Ago
by usenet Go to last post
10 314
C#

ShareX - Open source screen capture/recording and uploading software ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

Facepunch forum has too many programmers/power users and I thought this software can be useful for many of them therefore decided to open this thread. I'm the developer of an open source software called ShareX, a screen capture/recording and file...

Jaex Thread has images Winner x 48
4 Weeks Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
293 26,030
Help

Internet Reliability Issues

I've recently moved into a place, renting out a room. The internet service they got here is relatively fast, but it's not reliable at all. The connection seems as though it stutters. When playing something like WoW, it's barely noticeable, but when you...

4 Weeks Ago
by NotoriousSpy Go to last post
1 187
Question

Migrating fresh Windows install to SSD

So here's the deal. I've got a 1TB HDD that's well over 6 years old now and is full of important data, and I'm looking to swap to a 500GB SSD. I'm running Win7 but I'd like to install Win10 on the SSD. Now I'm eligible to upgrade to Win10 for free...

4 Weeks Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
7 290
Help

Spies sapping my Windows!

Using resmon, I figured out that on my Win 8.1, either my DNS cache service, or the CryptoSvc keeps transmitting a few dozen bytes whenever I do something on the web. None ever received. The addresses are ipv6 and are the following: c0a8:101::...

4 Weeks Ago
by KD007 Go to last post
7 540
Help

PC shutting down due to surge protection

First of all, if this isn't worth its own thread, I apologise. So starting earlier this week, my computer's been shutting down when playing some games; when rebooting, it states that the Surge Protector was activated. Strangely, using the computer for...

4 Weeks Ago
7 333
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

4 Weeks Ago
by gjsdeath Go to last post
345 18,146
Help

Modem Help Plz.

We have a modem/router combo: SBG6900-AC We were running 1Gbps internet for 3 months. The first month was fine, then for two months it kept going out throughout the day. The cable guy said the modem needed 32 internal channels to handle the 1Gbps...

4 Weeks Ago
by mark6789 Go to last post
9 327
Question

Is it possible to force the Surface Pro keyboard cover to stay on even when folded behind it?

As an experiment, I was wondering if even if I fold the keyboard cover around the SP so the keys are facing away from me, I could get the keyboard to stay on. I was going to try and see if it's possible to play a game or two like that.

4 Weeks Ago
by LordCrypto Go to last post
1 207
Help

Dead laptop battery = Performance drop?

So,my laptop suffered a severe performance drop since the battery died. Almost all of my games are unplayable because they will lag like crazy. I asked my friend about this,and he said he didn't suffer any drops like i did. So,anyone know how to fix...

4 Weeks Ago
10 592
Help

Replacement laptop

Im looking for a replacement Laptop because i broke the screen of my current laptop and i dont really wanna replace it. My current laptop: Make: Acer/Packard Bell 5750g/TS11HR (P5WE0) CPU: i3 2330m GPU: Internal HD3000 + GT 520M HDD: SSD 120GB RAM:...

4 Weeks Ago
7 599
Stupid

Installed a new modem/router, weird internet issues

Two days ago my ISP came and changed my old modem (motorola surfboard) to a thomson modem (it also works as a router and a voip device). Since it's brand new I removed my old router from my network setup and now the new modem does everything. The problem...

4 Weeks Ago
by Nookyava Go to last post
5 370
Question

what are swap buffers (gmod in particular)

The title says it all. What are swap buffers ingame and why would this card: Nvidia geforce 940mx perform very poorly with maxed out buffers compared to this one: AMD Radeon R7 260x which has the swap buffers barly even showing.

24th May 2017
by KD007 Go to last post
2 308
Help

Windows 8.1: Volume Mixer Interfering with Media Playback

So, about two months ago, I started having problems with playing videos on Youtube. Videos would take an excessively long time to play, or they wouldn't play at all. This would happen on both Firefox and Chrome, and would also happen in Windows Media...

23rd May 2017
by Poot Go to last post
0 187
Help

Computer ran very hot, shut down, won't boot back up

So my step son's computer is a water cooler pc with low-mid end parts and he doesn't do much heavy gaming but recently it had shut down without any warning and won't boot back up. I switched out the power supply and still no luck. Also checked the CPU...

22nd May 2017
by F.X Clampazzo Go to last post
9 572
Question

Any good software for streaming local coop games over internet?

I'm looking for some software that allows you to stream splitscreen/local coop games over the internet. Mostly so that I can play Spelunky HD with my mate. Basically I am looking for some kind of efficient remote desktop software that is low bandwidth and...

20th May 2017
by hellhound_21 Go to last post
5 4,840
Help

Headphones with mic sound bad on PC until button is pressed?

I just bought a pair of Philips headphones, model SHL2605 I didn't notice these appear to have been designed for use with phones fucking why, they're huge on my phone it sounds great but on my PC it sounds like ass unless i hold down the mic button is...

20th May 2017
by supervoltage Go to last post
7 326
Computers

DELL XPS 720 - BTX to ATX conversion ( 2 3 Last )

So... a couple of weeks and months ago I've already posted a few pics of the progress in the "pictures of your computer" thread. Now I took the liberty and decided to make a separated thread for this particular topic. First, I'd like to tell a few...

20th May 2017
by beardydave Go to last post
90 57,326
Question

Internet issues

so, a few months ago my local isp updated their SHIT so that "our speeds would be tripled!!!" here you can see when that happened, and when shit went wrong (when my ip changed because I left the internet machine unplugged for a day because elvarg killed...

19th May 2017
by butre Go to last post
3 239
Help

Asus transformer book T100 no longer detecting keyboard dock.

So I've been having a problem with my T100 for the last week. I was using my T100 perfectly when a simple reboot caused it to no longer detect the keyboard dock that came with it (Cant type anything or use the usb port). The problem is with my tablet and...

19th May 2017
by UnD3R0aTh Go to last post
3 2,525
Help

Password Program

It seems to be getting to the point where I can't keep up with all these sites that want me to use a different passwords with them, and strong passwords which are different across sites seems to be a good idea so: Whats the best password program out...

18th May 2017
by kaukassus Go to last post
3 297
Computers

Need a new monitor

Didn't want to clog up the PC building thread for this but if I need to i will post it there instead. I got a Dell 27" u2713hm monitor right now and an ASUS 24" monitor as second. The problem is I dont have space for 27" really, so i can choose between...

17th May 2017
by taipan Go to last post
1 250
Computers

770 GTX upgrade

Long story short my 770 2gb GTX seems likely to have died, still in it's 3 year warrenty so i'm gonna go through the RMA process, but just in case I get shafted and i need a new card. I woudlnt be after Ultra high level gaming anymore, I just want...

16th May 2017
by NitronikALT Go to last post
5 469
Help

Logged out of Facepunch, trying to load unsafe scripts?

Just something I'd like to get some clarification on, put my mind at ease. Opened Chrome today to check Facepunch and found I was logged out, and that FP was now trying to load unsafe scripts. While it's probably nothing, I was curious if anyone had any...

16th May 2017
by Combine 177 Go to last post
5 381
Help

Screen goes black, sound continues (With occasional bluescreen or fans spinning up)

So, ever since I came back home after two weeks a day ago, my PC has been acting up. First it happened as I was browsing the web, with graphical artifacts and the screen getting stuck, then bluescreen. Couldn't get a lot of info out of the bluescreen....

13th May 2017
by Géza! Go to last post
0 235