Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 64 65 66 67 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnetís Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

32 Minutes Ago
by Megalan Go to last post
2,678 85,522
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 116 117 118 119 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

1 Hour Ago
by sa2fan Go to last post
4,734 121,604
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v4 - *click clack* BUY A SWITCH TESTER ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

2 Hours Ago
by Chubbs Go to last post
241 7,327
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V43 - WHERE IS MY THINKPAD? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 59 60 61 62 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and laugh at...

5 Hours Ago
by garychencool Go to last post
2,460 64,024
Help

Printer is printing crooked

My Brother HL2040 just started doing this the other day. The paper comes through unmolested so I don't think its getting pinched or anything anywhere. I used Brother's live chat and all they had me do was clean the rollers before telling me to go to hell...

6 Hours Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
6 162
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 106 107 108 109 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

10 Hours Ago
by butre Go to last post
4,327 187,857
Steam

Steam Blocked on a Work Network

I've recently gotten a laptop and I decided to use it to download my Steam games while I'm out and about, as my home network is quite limited. (Stupid country internet :angry:) I started downloading games at my place of work, until recently my Steam...

10 Hours Ago
by Snowmew Go to last post
5 138
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 86 87 88 89 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

11 Hours Ago
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
3,534 107,982
Help

144hz monitor capped at 60hz in nvidia control panel

I've had my LG 24GM77 monitor for a while now and I've been really liking it. However, yesterday after a computer restart my monitor got capped at 60hz and the Nvidia control panel doesn't give an option to change it to 144hz. Creating a custom resolution...

11 Hours Ago
by Havolis Go to last post
4 125
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 59 60 61 62 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned?. Recreated with G-Guy's permission. Reyjr43 and Chubbs wrote all the recommendations and everything in the OP at this point other than the foreword. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have....

14 Hours Ago
by meek Go to last post
2,464 101,257
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 53 54 55 56 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

15 Hours Ago
by meppers Go to last post
2,212 73,904
Steam

Please activate original game error for a CD key.

I have a CD Key for rimworld DLC. When I put the code in it says I need to activate the original game. I've got the original game on Steam. Any ideas how to fix this? The only thing google comes up with is idiots buying DLC and not the game.

20 Hours Ago
by nikomo Go to last post
7 200
Question

Do XP drivers work for Windows 2000?

Hello there, a neighbour gave me his old computer. It's a Pentium 4 on an Asus P5KPL-AM motherboard with Windows XP installed. Since I have another Windows XP retro machine I wanted to use Windows 2000 instead, but that motherboard driver support is for...

22 Hours Ago
by GiGaBiTe Go to last post
25 599
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 114 115 116 117 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

1 Day Ago
by MTSS Go to last post
4,655 227,621
Help

Laptop for Gaming - Suggestions?

Hi, I'm asking for a friend as they do not use forums and I would not call myself a tech guru. I have a friend who's looking to purchase a gaming laptop or any laptop that can perform for high end gaming. His ideal budget is around $2,500 AUD,...

1 Day Ago
by Wavie Go to last post
5 136
Help

Reliable "Can I Run It" Website?

So I have the following PC list: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Wavie/saved/cr4kLk I was trying to see all of the games I can run well, but I can't find a reliable website that shows me how well I can run a game. Can you guys suggest any website? ...

1 Day Ago
by Wavie Go to last post
20 518
C++

Best AntiVirus software ever? ( 2 3 Last )

I recently had Mcafee and it would tell me which websites were bad by having a red letter x beside the site and it let me know which ones were good by having a green check mark beside the good sites. Is there any other antivirus software that does this?

1 Day Ago
by Cypher100 Go to last post
113 5,369
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

1 Day Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
332 16,013
Photos

repeated opening showed an error

I was creating a project in AutoCAD 2012, after saving it. I opened it again and got: Drawing file is not valid. I donít know how to solve this error and how to restore .dwg.

3 Days Ago
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
10 221
Help

Sony Vaio laptop stuck on vaio logo after turning on discrete graphic

So I was just looking for a way to turn on the ATI gpu on the laptop (it was turned off for some reason) and then I turned on the discrete graphic option on the bios and the restarted it. For some reason it is now stucked on the vaio logo and I cant even...

3 Days Ago
by taipan Go to last post
3 143
Photos
3 Days Ago
by MrProComics Go to last post
4,754 349,003
Help

Downloads are always corrupt. Voltage issue?

Hi, I have been trying to set up an old computer (2007) in order to give it to someone who needs it. However, everything that I download is corrupt. I have reinstalled the operative system (Windows 7), also tired with Debian in the past. I know a...

4 Days Ago
16 446
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 96 97 98 99 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

5 Days Ago
by Zufeng Go to last post
3,927 264,914
Help

Network/Downloading Monitoring Traffic Software

I am in search of network or downloading monitoring traffic software. My speeds as been slowing to a crawl. I'm suspecting that there's someone using my network despite that it's secure. I'm logged in to my router (Netgear WNDR3400-100NAS N600 ) and a...

6 Days Ago
by Sodisna Go to last post
5 210
Question

Options for an abusable subcompact laptop

Hey PCH&S, I'm looking for an abusable laptop with the following criteria: - 1440x900 or greater screen resolution, 10-13 inch screen. - Matte screen with high max brightness strongly preferred - Able to take some minor spills (i.e. 2 feet onto...

6 Days Ago
12 447
Release

Dunc's Algomusic - A seed based music generator ( 2 3 Last )

While browsing the land of the Internet I stubled across this little gem. I'ts a program that creates random music from a keyword you type. The good thing is it's seed based so if another person types the same keyword, the music will be the same ! Note:...

1 Week Ago
by Sprelle Go to last post
109 10,512
Help

Help! I think I'm actually getting hacked?

After like 23520398 years of this, I think I finally fixed it and understand what the problem is. There exists a setting in the local security policy called "Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode". This is enabled by default, HOWEVER... I think...

1 Week Ago
by KD007 Go to last post
9 390
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 107 108 109 110 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

1 Week Ago
by Anderen2 Go to last post
4,384 143,192
Help

Looking for a new PC

I have a laptop as of now. I'm a huge gamer(keep this in mind). My specs: CPU: Intel Pentium CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs) GPU: Integrated Intel HD Graphics(1.6GB of Memory, DirectX 11.1 supported) HDD: 282GB RAM: 4GB Yeah... I can barely run...

1 Week Ago
by Wavie Go to last post
38 860
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last )

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

1 Week Ago
997 41,411
Question

Foobar 2000 Organization Question

I'm using facets ui, and what I want to do is have albums sorted first alphabetically by artist (or album artist), then by album name alphabetically, then songs by number etc etc The problem is that doing it like this leads to duplicate/split albums in...

1 Week Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
1 179
Help

Replacement laptop

Im looking for a replacement Laptop because i broke the screen of my current laptop and i dont really wanna replace it. My current laptop: Make: Acer/Packard Bell 5750g/TS11HR (P5WE0) CPU: i3 2330m GPU: Internal HD3000 + GT 520M HDD: SSD 120GB RAM:...

1 Week Ago
by philip00 Go to last post
6 327
Help

Safe to update SSD Firmware?

Hi everyone, I currently have an OCZ Revodrive 3 which has a few years on it. I've been experiencing random bluescreens, and I'm quite sure it's either related to the SSD or possibly RAM. I'm fairly sure I've mostly eliminated RAM as the issue so I'm...

1 Week Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
8 468
Humor

TIL You can use Avast (Free Version) to do preliminary attacks on routers!

:V So I'm guessing that they have a db of default router passwords. Either by brand or maybe even ISP (this result was brand, it seems). Connect to someone's WiFi or Ethernet LAN, run 'Smart Scan' and WOW! This is under the 'Resolve Network Issues'...

1 Week Ago
by KD007 Go to last post
2 403
Help

Games start to stutter/screen tear after some time

Hi, my laptop has recently started dropping frames and frequently stuttering after spending some time inside almost any game. I googled my questions, but I didn't get any solution. I tried: Defragging the drive Updating graphics driver to the latest...

1 Week Ago
by lintz Go to last post
1 145
Rant

Windows is still an OS designed by morons that want you to get hacked

I'm using NT 6.3 (Windows 8.1) and I'm stuck jerking around permissions and groups. All I want is a separate account called 'User', which can only write to their profile directory. Everything else in C: is either read-only by default. Simple? FUCK NO. ...

1 Week Ago
4 473
Help

Computer has a green screen when trned on but will work fine in safe modew

My computer crashed whilst booting a game, and now only shows a green block colour when booting. Safe mode works fine in the highest resolution, all colours fine etc. etc. Is there any way to resolve my issue using safe mode with networking? The computer...

1 Week Ago
by Dune3z Go to last post
3 419
Help

(Windows 10) Resolution choices reduced after update

So yesterday evening Windows updates were installed while my computer was shutting down before going to bed. This morning I boot it up, let it configure Windows aaaand....my resolution is 1078x768 when yesterday it was 1680x1024. So I go in the...

2 Weeks Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
9 347
Help

Computer won't boot up - Getting 3 beeps, pause, 3 more beeps

This started a few days ago. It's also getting worse. Originally it would just beep 3 times *pause* beep 3 times and wouldn't boot up, if I turn it off and let it sit for a few minutes it usually (but not always) boots up after pressing the power...

2 Weeks Ago
by Atlascore Go to last post
9 268
Help

Can't get HDR to work on my computer.

Hello, this morning I went to buy a HDMI 2.0 cable to run Hitman on HDR mode from my GTX 1070, the game recognizes HDR alright, and I've set it up on the Nvidia control panel to have 10bpc. I've setup the HDMI signal to enhanced (there's no mention of...

2 Weeks Ago
by Kinky Frog Go to last post
0 199
Help

A Tornado Fucked My Computer

Yeah, so, we just had a tornado, all piled in to the bathroom, power went out, shit calmed down, power came back on. Only now, my computer isn't working. It'll power on, fans will go, all the normal noises and shit you'd hear, but nothing comes on the...

2 Weeks Ago
by Mister Sandman Go to last post
33 2,043
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

2 Weeks Ago
by FFStudios Go to last post
432 30,917
PC Games

What's a good pc setup to run garry's mod on the highest graphics settings possible?

what kind of build for lets say; $700, would not just run, but DESTROY a source game like garry'smod with ultra high settings like high model texture and shader detail and achieve 70+fps while doing some very intense rendering with explosions and particle...

2 Weeks Ago
by lexling03 Go to last post
14 5,430
Request

Which AM4 (B350) motherboard?

I'm gonna upgrade to Ryzen, and I've no clue which mobo to go for. I haven't a clue which brands are considered reliable, which ones are considered shit, what features I ideally need in a motherboard, etc. I know for a fact that I'm buying from the...

2 Weeks Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
4 287
Help

Windows is slow after idle

This is a recent issue and a minor inconvenience. Recently whenever I have left my computer for a short time, upon my return it is very slow for a few seconds and then gets back to normal speed. This happens regardless of what I have open at the time. It...

2 Weeks Ago
by Chryseus Go to last post
3 216
Love

My harddrive dissapeared

Hello. I have two principal drives, c, which is a solid state nad d, which is a 2tb hard drive. D is gone I think it made a few noises and now it doesnt show up anywhere. Is it fucking dead? can i do anything? thanks

2 Weeks Ago
33 1,006
Help

Asus ROG Laptop's display goes black. Fans hit 100% and turns off.

Afternoon Gents, My girlfriend from France has shipped her laptop to me to try and resolve the issue that's been occuring on the laptop, I really want to try to fix this as it's her birthday on the 6th of April and I would like to suprise her! ...

2 Weeks Ago
by LAMB SAUCE Go to last post
12 620
Help

Troubles with network connection [WINXP]

Hey everyone. Just got out my old Win XP computer from my closet to run some old software that needed it, and reformatted and reinstalled XP with SP3. My problem is that after installing my motherboard's chipset/network drivers I have a connection in my...

2 Weeks Ago
by Demache Go to last post
5 239
Help

Monitor changes brightness based on program?

I have a LG 24MP58, and for some reason if I switch from chrome to steam or between other games the screen brightness changes based on the application It's kind of annoying and sometimes makes games like overwatch tough to play Is it a windows 10...

2 Weeks Ago
by viperfan7 Go to last post
4 265
Help

Steam doesn't detect input from mic via audio interface

I just bought a new mic (MXL 990 condenser mic) and am using it with my computer via an audio interface (Lexicon Alpha). It works for everything except steam. I can see it on the recording devices section on windows sound settings (and I can see input...

2 Weeks Ago
by tom1029 Go to last post
1 215
Art

can't install win7 on new SDD

So my friend called me to see if i could help with his problem. He had a virus on his HDD and wanted to do a fresh install of Windows 7 on his new SSD. He plugged in the SSD but the Windows 7 setup does not recognise the SSD. I told him he might had...

2 Weeks Ago
1 283
Help

Freesync severely flickering

there's something wrong with my freesync. i'm not sure if it's the monitor, gpu, or drivers. basically when it's enabled, everything starts to flicker and it gets progressively worse. it affects both games and windows itself. i updated my gpu drivers and...

2 Weeks Ago
1 268
Help

Ark server only shows up in LAN

I'm trying to create a private server for my friends but it only shows up in lan, I have my ports forwarded, i've checked over them so many times, they are 100% correct. I've tried to manually enter the IP in the Steam server browser and it comes up with...

2 Weeks Ago
by Episode Go to last post
10 512
Help

Any recomendations for a wifi antenna?

I recently moved to a new apartment and the wifi router here, while capable, is a few walls away. Currently I have a intel 2200 wifi adapter in my rig with the standard antenna. It works just fine, and has done on previous networks, but I feel the...

2 Weeks Ago
by Sheer Visor Go to last post
16 520
Help

Moniter wont find hdmi source

So my pc seems to be having trouble sending a image source through the hdmi cord. It was flicking through random display resolutions, such as 1920x1089, 1920x1091, 12x2047, etc. Originally i thought it was a resolution problem because it kept flicking...

3 Weeks Ago
by MEOWTFLOL Go to last post
3 228
Question

Friend motherboard blew up, trying to buy him a new one

So, due to a ton of electricity cuts / black outs my friend motherboard is now fried, thankfully we tested the other components ( CPU,Power Supply,RAM,GPU ) and they all are working fine. So im planning to gift him a new motherboard but im not...

3 Weeks Ago
6 312
Question

Audio driver issue, clipping slightly

So my computer has an onboard sound card provided by Realtek. In order to function, it requires the Realtek HD audio driver to work at all. Otherwise I don't get sound. However, since installing this driver, my audio clips very slightly. It is not an...

3 Weeks Ago
3 298
Help

How do you fucking cool gpus?

How do I fucking cool this this gpu? I've tried every case imaginable. I've tried every fan setup imaginable. I've tried EVERYTHING!! Is there any way to cool this gpu in any case? Right now the gpu overheats after playing games for about 3 hours...

3 Weeks Ago
21 1,099
Help

How do I connect my OS X Host to my Ubuntu Virtual Machine Guest's internet connection?

I am in a pickle My USB wifi adapter (https://bd23.https.cdn.softlayer.net/80BD23/142.4.51.106/images/tplink-wn722n.png) is incompatible with OS X. when I tried to use it in an ubuntu virtual machine guest, it worked! I am using OS X as the host...

4 Weeks Ago
by Rand0mNumber Go to last post
4 338
Art

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 - Updating Image Sequence

Hello all. I am going to make this as concise and informative as possible: I have an image sequence rendered out of Source Filmmaker, comprised of 180 .png's. This image sequence originally had a white-armored soldier in it, which I had imported...

4 Weeks Ago
by Lambeth Go to last post
2 314
Help

What GPU (or upgrade in general) should I get?

Long story short, my rig isn't really keeping up with some games anymore (Just Cause 3 on low with 50FPS and stutters, Forza Horizon 3 on capped 30) so I want to upgrade something, just don't know what exactly. Probably the GPU since 3GB VRAM isn't...

4 Weeks Ago
by Megalan Go to last post
22 714
Help

Blue screen on start up (how to install os using USB)

Just got computer working after 2 years no mobo new CPU new gpu. Started fine first time however mouse and keyboard didn't work so I reset comp now getting blue screen or stuck at "starting windows". Just shoot me. Memory diagnostic says there's a...

4 Weeks Ago
by Snowmew Go to last post
25 630
Help

Win7 Windows updates keeps turning off at around the same time each night.

So every night at around 11:30PM windows updates turns itself off automatically. I can turn it back on just fine, I've run several virus scans and they have found nothing. Interestingly, using reg add ...

4 Weeks Ago
by thisguy123 Go to last post
0 297
Help

My HDD has really low read speeds when playing games

So when i play games my read speed caps at about 800 kB/s, which makes the games load extremely long. The drive is a Seagate ST1000DM010-2EP102 Here's my overall spec I ran some benchmarks and here's what i got The speeds are normal, showed me...

4 Weeks Ago
by LittleBabyman Go to last post
7 477
Help

PCB Repair help

A bit of an odd one but I know some of you must be able to help, I've got a washing machine that straight up doesn't come on at all, no sounds or lights or anything and I've taken the PCB out and found scorch marks and in the area is a diode and a...

4 Weeks Ago
by Zero-Point Go to last post
26 657
Help

Inventory system

Hi FP. I've been googling a lot with no success. What I'm trying to find is a inventory system that can help me keeping track of parts for projects. The mail functions: Being able to have products that consist of multiple parts. (BOM) Allowing...

4 Weeks Ago
by taipan Go to last post
8 451
Computers

"Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power supply"

So last week just after a run through Project Reality, I was actually about to turn my system off when the power cut out, then a few seconds later it came back on with the standard "Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power...

23rd March 2017
26 1,353
Help

Virtual Audio Cable is speeding up audio randomly

I have Virtual Audio Cable so that I can listen to music while I record gameplay footage without the footage including any of my music. This is set up by having "Line 1" as the default audio device. Then I manually open the Audio Repeater so that audio...

22nd March 2017
by Cold Finger Go to last post
0 333
Help

occasional lagging w wireless adapter?

So i bought a TP-LINK N900 Wireless Dual Band PCI express adapter (what a mouthful) and during some games and programs (Overwatch and discord) it seems to be fine but occasionally it'll lag. It's worse in overwatch, i'll be playing and people will...

22nd March 2017
16 596
Help

Broke my RAID 1 array, but one disk isn't showing up.

I probably fucked up somewhere along the line. I reset my secondary disk to a non-RAID, system booted up fine, etc, but as it stands it's still only showing one disk, my C: drive, and the other only shows up in the Disk/Device managers as Intel Raid 1...

22nd March 2017
by EpikEnvy2.0 Go to last post
6 380
Question

Mouse that didn't require contact surface?

I'm sick of using mouses on flat surfaces. Almost gave me Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Is there a mouse that you can hold up in the air, and can function without rubbing it on a surface? Like, a controller, but functions as a mouse? Preferably wireless. ...

20th March 2017
by J!NX Go to last post
12 690
Help

HDD seems to continuously be getting slower

I recently threw together a budget PC using some items I had around the house and one item which you already know has been causing me some issue. The HDD is a 1 TB Toshiba drive salvaged from an old satellite laptop. Im mainly concerned because the drive...

20th March 2017
7 603
Help

Synergy - 2nd PC can't connect to main PC

I just bought Synergy and I can't get my PC's to connect. "WARNING: failed to connect to server: Timed out" I've tried disabling my firewall and antivirus. The screen names match up

19th March 2017
by Episode Go to last post
2 413
Question

Custom Resolutions on new Radeon Settings app

Hi everyone, I have been wanting to overclock my monitor the correct way (with Radeon Settings) but unfortunately it doesn't ever actually work. What I do right now is go to Custom Resolutions, then add or adjust settings and hit Save. It shows up...

19th March 2017
by MeepDarknessM Go to last post
2 410
Question

Getting PC overhaul, Ryzen vs 770k? Any obvious advantages?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YCJz9W And https://pcpartpicker.com/list/g87DKZ Which one will be better at mix of gaming, vidio or photo editing, gave development and 3D modelling? Sorry, fucked title a bit, meant vs 7700k

18th March 2017
by mastersrp Go to last post
16 1,042
Question

Upgrading GPU please help?

Hey guys my current spec is: Cpu: i7 2600 Mainboard: Asus p8z77 v lx Gpu: Gtx 560Ti (Died recently) 8GB Ram Gx 750Watt Bronze power supply. And i've been thinking about upgrading my gpu to gtx 1050ti. But i heard newer graphic cards like gtx 10...

17th March 2017
by Zenamez Go to last post
21 888
Steam

games for a potato laptop

if you have a lowend laptop/pc which games have you been able to run well? i have a i3 5005u, 920mx/hd5500, 8GB, 1366x768 i havnt tried many games yet because i only use it on hotel wifi but the ones i have good performance with are dota2 with vulkan...

17th March 2017
by TOXICOOW Go to last post
26 1,192
Question

AVG antivirus suddenly went into passive mode?

So I was there browsing the internet, minding my own business... Then suddenly Windows 7 notification suddenly informed that there are no active antivirus in my PC. So I went to check AVG, which is my only antivirus, and it says it's in 'passive mode'....

17th March 2017
by abcpea Go to last post
1 760
Help

Reset admin password on windows 10.

Hi guys, My girlfriend just got a new pc and set a password and she's already forgot it, I have looked around the web and cannot seem to find a free working password reset for a bootable USB drive. I was wondering if anyone know's one that works. ...

16th March 2017
10 582
Help

PC crashing in intense games

Just a few days ago my computer just completely shut off whenever I tried playing Total War Warhammer when it was working just fine the night before. It got as far as the campaign screen but right after it finished loading it just cut to black and...

15th March 2017
by kiloy Go to last post
16 783