Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Work In Progress

Building a new PC. Room for improvement?

I've been out of the market for a year or three, what do you guys think about this parts list? LINK Already have a PSU and RAM, the budget is $600. *EDIT* Changed to the i5 4460, there's a promo code until 7/1 that makes it the same price as the...

MTMod 3 reading
35 Minutes Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
8 198
Computers

PC Building Thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 37 38 39 40 Last ) This thread has images

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

Levelog 1 reading
37 Minutes Ago
1,579 34,653
Games

CIPWTTKT&GC v0x24 (v36): That Ain't Thermal Paste ( 2 3 4 5 .. 81 82 83 84 Last ) This thread has images

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and laugh at...

wickedplayer494 10 reading
38 Minutes Ago
by TrafficMan Go to last post
3,349 70,717
Love

Android Thread - Android 5.0 Lollipop or go home ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last ) This thread has images

NO FUCKING PHONE WARS - DEBATE THE RELATIVE MERITS OF SAMSUNG/HTC/APPLE/MICROSOFT ETC YES BUT DON'T SHIT UP THE THREAD. THEY'RE JUST PHONES News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and...

garychencool 3 reading
48 Minutes Ago
by Most wanteD Go to last post
4,036 109,778
Question

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. v5 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 62 63 64 65 Last ) This thread has images

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

lavacano 3 reading
1 Hour Ago
by FlandersNed Go to last post
2,583 47,119
News
Winner x 42

Windows 10: Because Seven Eight Nine ( 2 3 4 5 .. 53 54 55 56 Last ) This thread has images

Return of the start menu Metro apps run in a window for desktop users Focused on the desktop Virtual desktops Record game clips Different SKUs -- Mobile, Home, Pro Release "this summer" Free upgrade for 7, 8, 8.1 user for the...

1 Hour Ago
by BreenIsALie Go to last post
2,229 112,269
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

2 Hours Ago
by sparky28000 Go to last post
495 12,966
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

kaukassus 1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by lavacano Go to last post
1,260 34,475
Help

6 GB SATA connector issues.

So long story short, I just reinstalled Windows for my new SSD Samsung 850 EVO. However I noticed that the Magician software says I'm using a 3GB connector instead of 6GB. My motherboard most definitely supports 1x 6GB slot which I discovered on my...

5 Hours Ago
by Mattk50 Go to last post
5 191
News

Internet speed survey. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 41 42 43 44 Last ) This thread has images

This is the real deal! You reckon you have the fastest internet speed in town? Prove it here by posting your download and upload speeds as measured by Speedtest.net. Rules __________________________ This is no longer a competition....

10 Hours Ago
by Demache Go to last post
1,751 67,094
Help
13 Hours Ago
by Chryseus Go to last post
1 76
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 71 72 73 74 Last ) This thread has images

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

18 Hours Ago
by PredGD Go to last post
2,932 146,885
Help

Buying a computer, need advice.

So, after getting a new house I thought it was time to upgrade. I'm looking for a brand new computer with all the works including a monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers. I've got a small desk mind so cant have surround sound. The thing is with a wife...

slamex 1 reading
18 Hours Ago
by slamex Go to last post
0 80
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 65 66 67 68 Last ) This thread has images

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

20 Hours Ago
by Chubbs Go to last post
2,690 92,901
Help

Internet acting incredibly shitty in certain aspects but fine in others. URGENT This thread has images

I'll copy all my shit from the last thread. A bunch of image host related shit seems to of completely fucking died and after having restarted my internet I don't know how to fix it. Could someone give me a hand? My Steam download speeds are fine,...

21 Hours Ago
11 393
Photos
21 Hours Ago
by mark6789 Go to last post
3,720 216,213
Help

Computer cycling on and off - Need some help

Hey guys, This is a brand new gaming build which was made in late December last year. Alright well one day I shut off my computer, nothing bad happened, it was just like any other day. The next day when I turned it on, it shut off immediately, I...

[ToRn] 1 reading
21 Hours Ago
by Mattk50 Go to last post
2 97
Help

Looking for a good graphics card in the 120 - 200 range

Must be listed here. http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/components-and-upgrades/graphics-cards/1113_8445_71515_xx_xx/1_20/price-desc/xx-criteria.html IMPORTANT NOTE: I AM PLANNING ON PLAYING BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT ONCE IT HAS BEEN...

1 Day Ago
by MrBacon Go to last post
6 194
Help

Troubles Cooling a Crossfire Setup This thread has images

Hey yall, I recently purchased a second gpu with the hopes of running a crossfire setup to boost my performance. I now have 2 Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD7950's. I have a CoolerMaster HAF 912 case with a 200mm fan blowing air out on top and pulling air...

1 Day Ago
15 324
Stupid

Bought an Xbox 360 wireless controller to use with my PC but it doesn't work.

I have a Lenovo Y50 laptop running Windows 8.1 64 bit. I bought a wireless Xbox 360 controller, and a litle USB wireless adapter dongle. The CD that came with the adapter doesn't autorun, and the two setup.exe files I found while poking through the disk...

salmonmarine 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by DogGunn Go to last post
9 284
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned? Recreated with G-Guy's permission. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have. It's kind of hard to use a computer without it. It's even harder to play a game without one and can be very...

1 Day Ago
858 27,503
Computers

What to do with my ancient PC?

Hey Guys, I have a PC that is probably 6-7 years old. I believe it has a 4870 for a graphics card and a quad core processor (forget the exact model). I was just wondering what I should do with it because it's just sitting in my room. I would really...

Yamaguchi 1 reading
2 Days Ago
19 655
Question

Sell my PC?

Hey I recently was looking in to selling my custom PC but I have no idea how to price it. Iv'e used it for a year here are my specs: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz. Ram: 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24). Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC...

3 Days Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
6 434
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

3 Days Ago
by proboardslol Go to last post
200 8,737
Help

So my friend recommended a program like CCleaner called Advanced Systemcare 8

I've heard of it before and good from it. He said it helped him run Arkham Knight on his shitty GPU so I thought why not use it. I may have accidentally removed important stuff or updated drivers and got a bad outcome as I rebooted my PC and it took ages,...

4 Days Ago
by Hugo Strange Go to last post
6 351
Help

What's a good 2 or 3TB HDD?

I was personally looking at this Toshiba but I'd like to see some other suggestions. My current HDD is nearing the end of its lifespan (I'm hearing that dreaded clicking/screeching noise) so I'm looking for a new HDD to replace it.

4 Days Ago
by Rand0mNumber Go to last post
13 638
Question

Ethernet adapter settings interfering with wifi internet access This thread has images

Hi, I have two adapters set up: one connected to a network switch via ethernet on a static IP and another being a wifi adapter to connect to the internet. Whenever I try to set the ethernet ipv4 to a static IP, I can no longer connect to the internet...

4 Days Ago
by DwarfOverlord Go to last post
3 99
Help

PC restarts while playing Rust

Hi there, I recently built my new PC, and I am having some problems with rust. So my PC reboots each time I play Rust after 2-3 minutes I am on the server. It is getting really annoying and I hope that someone here might help me solve this. PC...

4 Days Ago
by D4rkStar Go to last post
6 168
C#

Windows Desktop General - For The Rest of Us ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Windows XP Media Center Edition, Bliss Welcome to the Windows Desktop General thread! This thread is for discussing all versions of Windows and also Windows software to some degree, past, present, and hopefully in a while future ones too. Merry...

4 Days Ago
by wickedplayer494 Go to last post
108 4,766
Help

Need help with Hardware upgrade...

I'd like to begin with a apology if this is in the wrong place, in any case, I really need some help. 3 years ago I received a pre-built gaming PC as a present. I love it and I can play most games on it, although seeing as three years has passed its...

5 Days Ago
12 359
Help

AMD R7 260X Random Black Checkered Squares

Alright, so this has been happening for a year and I've updated my drivers frequently. So from time to time my monitor gets these random checkered squares showing up when in certain games and I have had explanation. Just looking for help, that's all. ...

5 Days Ago
by Hugo Strange Go to last post
13 292
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 71 72 73 74 Last ) This thread has images

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

5 Days Ago
by Oicani Gonzales Go to last post
2,930 102,348
Computers

New monitor 23-24" 220 USD budget

Title says it all. Gonna buy a new 23-24" montior that will be used for gaming, internet and sometimes movies. Budget is around 220 (1800 Swedish kronor) but I could maybe go to 240 if there is a monitor that is real good for that price. I have a...

6 Days Ago
by ica|kvantum Go to last post
3 251
Help

Software for testing hardware

I think my gpu might be starting to get artifacts in games, anyone know some trustworthy software for testing my GPU/CPU as well as viewing their temps?

6 Days Ago
by DrTaxi Go to last post
5 182
Work In Progress

Windows Phone 8 thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 34 35 36 37 Last ) This thread has images

On June 20, Microsoft has announced Windows Phone 8, set for release later this year. Shared Windows Core. Now Windows Phone has the same Windows NT kernel you'll find on your desktop. This makes porting apps from one device to another much...

1 Week Ago
by ichiman94 Go to last post
1,450 37,306
Question

Gaming Laptop Recommendations

I'm looking for a new laptop, finally, because my wireless card somehow died this morning. This thing is pretty banged up and the dedicated card hasn't worked for a while, so an upgrade is overdue and repairing it is out of the question, unfortunately,...

1 Week Ago
by laharlsblade Go to last post
13 336
Help

Weird display issue on ancient PC This thread has images

I recently dug up an old laptop and installed Windows 10 on it along with all of the drivers for the hardware. One issue that's been prominent is an issue relating to the display. I can't really describe it, so I've taken as good a picture as I can and...

1 Week Ago
by protox Go to last post
4 196
Help

Discount smasher adware This thread has images

So I've gotten an infection recently - it's an adware chrome hijacker. No clue where I got it from originally, but it keeps incredibly persisting to the point, I have no clue what to do anymore. - things I've done in order to get rid of it. a)...

1 Week Ago
by SuperDuperScoot Go to last post
6 218
Help

Bluescreen issues

Recently got some random bluescreens http://imgur.com/KBhdpBJ Specs: 980 SLI W7 i75820k 16 Gig ram

1 Week Ago
by General Go to last post
0 72
Help

Friend's PC stuck in CMOS loop

My friend's been using his custom-built PC for a little while, but now instead of booting to windows, whenever he tries to boot his PC it ends up in a loop of CMOS rebooting in to itself over and over. He also reported an error reading 'CPU Fan...

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
2 146
Help

Best $100 SSD?

So my friend needs a hard drive really bad for his OS as his current one is really taking a shit, he's got $100 for an SSD and just wants the fastest/most capacity for that price. Newegg and Amazon are fine for retailers.

1 Week Ago
4 283
Help

Free antivirus software alternative to Avast?

I am so fucking sick of avast suddenly appropriating 98% of my CPU for no given reason and being a hassle to shut down.

1 Week Ago
by Niverton Go to last post
15 395
Gross

Corrupt BIOS thanks to Samsung

Well today I reinstalled the Samsung Magician software for my 840 EVO SSD and noticed there was a firmware update. I decided to install it given I've never had issues with firmware updates in the past, anyway once I restarted the computer I was greeted...

1 Week Ago
by Chryseus Go to last post
12 357
Help

Old flash game lagging hard on decent rigg

So i rediscovered a game a used to play years ago called vampireboy. I can get through the intro and stuff smoothly but whenever i try to play the game itself it has crazy lag. I'm running Windows 7 64bit with a Intel I5-4690K, 8GB ram (and plenty free)...

1 Week Ago
by 0lenny0 Go to last post
0 139
Help

Computer turns on then off after circuit breaker tripped

Circuit breaker got flipped (not tripped) last night and now my computer turns on (case fans, LEDs, mobo leds) then after a few seconds restarts. I assumed the PSU was shot but it works fine in another computer. I moved on to the mobo and have a...

1 Week Ago
by Te Great Skeeve Go to last post
7 259
Help

PSU blew, computer wont start

So I go to turn my desktop on today and realize it wont start. I had just used it about a week ago. PSU was hot and smelled just a touch funky. 500 watt LS ultra. I took it out and put in a shitty 300w one from a gateway computer i had laying around. Fans...

1 Week Ago
by GoDong-DK Go to last post
19 556
Help

Weird Audio Problem (Razer Kraken) This thread has images

Ok, i just bought a pair of Razer Kraken USB's and i'm having a weird audio problem with them. Some things sounds grea,t like when i use Firefox i can head everything great. But when i use Chrome and Skype, the volume output is VERY low. All the...

1 Week Ago
by Gabriel_Gore Go to last post
7 218
Help

Windows 8.1 doesn't start out of sudden.

Hey, I shut down my PC last night, all normal no updates or anything. Today when turning on - it shows windows logo loading but then goes into no cable detected on all monitors and just hangs up there basically. Doesn't even load into safe mode. ...

1 Week Ago
by arleitiss Go to last post
8 218
Question

Room network setup suggestions needed

Renovating and moving into my sisters old room, so I decided to run CAT6 from the modem in the kitchen to the room. However, I have multiple devices in different locations. Entertainment Center: SmartTV, Xbox, want one additional jack minimum for a...

1 Week Ago
by Megalan Go to last post
15 362
Help

GPU gets hot whilst playing Garry's Mod, cools down immediately when tabbing out?

Not sure if this is more appropriate in the Gmod Help & Support section or here, but I'm not sure if it's a PC issue or just a Garry's Mod issue. In the latest of a series of issues i've been having with my new PC, I've noticed that whilst playing...

1 Week Ago
by Bat-shit Go to last post
10 547
Help

My computer works properly for a few hours, then it starts chugging and my internet slows to a crawl - avast's fault?

Ok, so starting yesterday, I started having issues with my internet where it would be outrageously slow. I can't pinpoint exactly when it started happening, but I remember downloading SSTV software that tried to install "Free Natural Reader" when I...

1 Week Ago
by Tmaxx Go to last post
3 180
Help

Lessening Steam's horrible avatar quality compression? This thread has images

I'm no stranger to steam converting and compressing avatar image quality. What I did not expect was just how awful it is ruining my new avatar. I have tried many solutions including: -upscaling the image to as large as possible -using png...

1 Week Ago
by DrKinkyKinkles Go to last post
4 230
Help

VG248QE monitor won't detect

Yesterday, I connected a double male ended mini HDMI cable from my PS3 to my computer monitor. This set up has worked before and the picture came through but when I tried plugging in my headphones into the monitor, the picture cut out. The monitor says it...

1 Week Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
4 178
Steam

Connection speed in steam? This thread has images

There used to be an option for it but it is no longer existent. This literally affects nothing but it is bothering me lol

1 Week Ago
by GoldTrigger Go to last post
0 118
Help

Clicked on a phishing link: Am I safe?

I accidentaly clicked on a phishing link (I think it is), its this valve.software <--- possible phishing url, dont type into browser I changed all my passwords on another computer, is it safe to log in onto my main machine? or no? 16th June 2015...

1 Week Ago
25 733
Beta

Looking for suggestions for a gaming rig/ SFM

I'm looking for suggestions for a computer build that can handle SFM for hours on end and a high work load for games. Looking for >$1000 range. I don't know much about computers.

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
11 599
Help

Should I buy this PC?

Hello, I've been looking to buy a new PC since my laptop is rather old now, and I wanted a PC which can run the newer games, and I know someone who can sell me a PC with these specifications which he wrote me on a piece of paper: Processor : AMD A8...

1 Week Ago
21 518
Computers

Is this a good build?

so i'm getting a new computer, and i'm wondering if this is good (in a $850 or so budget) http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=28052286

1 Week Ago
by ~Kiwi~v2 Go to last post
20 559
Help

Computer built, need help configuring graphics This thread has images

CPU i5-4690k GPU GeForce GTX 970 Memory 16.00GB RAM Motherboard Gigabite Z97 MX gaming 5 I've been using my computer for a few months now and it feels like it isnt being used to its full potential. I'm constantly having graphical issues with games,...

1 Week Ago
by Mr.Moustachio Go to last post
9 306
Question

Looking for a way to automatically keep trying to open a program

Hi guys, At my workplace we don't have enough networked licenses to allow everyone to use a certain program at once. This is very frustrating when I need to rely on this program to continue my work. I'd like to figure out a way to have my computer...

1 Week Ago
by Maksim Go to last post
3 165
Help

Weird Driver Crashing

I recently downloaded GTA 5 and played it for several hours with no problem what so ever before it just started crashing a few seconds after I launched it to a error gfx d3d message. Apparently it has something to do with your card being overclocked. Not...

2 Weeks Ago
by KaSaku Go to last post
2 208
Help

GPU throttling problem

so basically my GPU straight up refuses to use more than like 50mhz on any program, i've even tried manually setting the clock speeds i've done that, replaced thermal paste, and wiped my hard drive anyone have any idea what to do? i'm on an ASUS N53SN (...

2 Weeks Ago
by ProfHappycat7 Go to last post
20 601
Computers

Computer corruption, is it the HDD? This thread has images

So I've got a computer which keeps corrupting Windows. I've had to reinstall it twice already due to it slowly breaking shit and crashing and it's doing it again now (Windows updates configuring, failing, reverting for an hour every time it boots). I...

2 Weeks Ago
by MattJeanes Go to last post
9 564
Help

Computer Won't Boot, Tried Multiple Repairs to no Avail

Posting this for Shortyish Recently, his computer experienced a memory management BSOD error, leaving the computer unable to boot, with automatic repair not working, being unable to even enter safe mode. He's also unable to reset to factory settings or...

2 Weeks Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
3 157
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

2 Weeks Ago
by Silence I Kill You Go to last post
855 26,598
Question

Packard Bell All in one PC - Continuous beep with hard drive plugged in.

Hey, I have a continuous beep on one of those all in one PC's in BIOS. When I disconnect 3.5" HDD from it, it just boots and says select proper boot device. If I connect any other empty hard drive, it says to select proper boot device. Does this...

2 Weeks Ago
by Demache Go to last post
25 500
Help

Receiving SSL Connection Error for all google sites This thread has images

So I've been having trouble connecting to any google site lately... and I have no idea why. I keep getting this screen This occurs over all my browsers. How do I fix this issue?

2 Weeks Ago
by joshuadim Go to last post
16 281
Question

What should I upgrade?

Hey guys, A friend is going to give me his pc next week and I just want to know what to upgrade. I want to play games like black ops 3,rust,gta v,cs go,dayz, arma 3 Computer Specs: CPU: INTEL CPU Core i7-4770 4th Generation MB: GIGABYTE Motherboard...

2 Weeks Ago
by meppers Go to last post
1 168
Question

GTX 970 - 3.5GB Issue

Is it a big deal? Should I not even consider getting it because of the SLOW 512MB VRAM?

2 Weeks Ago
by 01271 Go to last post
16 931
Question

A few questions about overclocking This thread has images

Hey, this is my first ever overclock and I just have a few questions for you guys. I've already managed to get a stable overclock through stress tests and fiddling with the UEFI with the help of some online resources. Firstly I want to know if this is...

2 Weeks Ago
1 148
Help

Sony Bravia white stripe issue This thread has images

I just picked up a new TV from my boss at work. He was just going to throw it in the dumpster because of a "white line" down the right side of the screen. However, he said if I wanted to try fixing it, I could have it. Awesome. So here's the deal, I've...

2 Weeks Ago
by cursedprophet Go to last post
20 1,086
Help

BenQ XL2430T self-changing brightness issue

This is a strange one. I have only noticed it in two games: GTA V and Black Mesa (the mod). In GTA V, whenever I die or fail a mission, the monitor decides to turn the brightness all the way down. The same thing happens with Black Mesa whenever I...

2 Weeks Ago
by HugoStigliz Go to last post
13 613
Help

Youtube Videos Play Audio, but Video's all Black

So a recent problem sprung up on some YT videos. Some work fine, but other times only the audio will play, and the video would be black the entire time. Anyway to fix this?

2 Weeks Ago
by Just2Rusty Go to last post
5 301
Post Your

Post Your Servers v2: "Not my equipment, but..." ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

Have servers at home? Post 'em Maintain servers at work? Post 'em Walk by servers on the way to your desk? Post 'em Here's one of the nicer looking schools I work for: http://i.imgur.com/QEGxyY1.jpg And here's one of the not so nicer looking...

2 Weeks Ago
by FrankPetrov Go to last post
745 38,778
Help

Headset Advice

I'm looking to purchase a new headset with over the ear cups and built-in microphone. However, I'm struggling to find a review with one that actually has a good mic. For reference my most recent headset was a SteelSeries Sibera V2 and the mic is awful,...

2 Weeks Ago
1 166
Hobbies

Looking for a decent prebuilt for a friend

Before you post, a custom built is out of the question. My friend's son has his 13th birthday coming up and he wants to get him his first desktop. His budget after kb+m and monitor is around $600. I'm looking for something that he can upgrade in the...

2 Weeks Ago
by fishyfish777 Go to last post
3 282
Request

Program similar to iTunes to play FLAC files ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Pretty soon all my albums will be ripped in FLAC format and I need a program to play them, it would be nice if it was similar to itunes when it comes to the whole album art business. Thanks in advance.

2 Weeks Ago
by paul simon Go to last post
67 2,876
Work In Progress

IBM upgrade ~photo heavy~ This thread has images

So I've decided to do something horrible. I picked up a computer for 40 bucks off craigslist and got an old IBM from work. Ripping out all the internals to put the new motherboard and internals in. Unfortunately it seems I'm going to have to cut up...

2 Weeks Ago
by Trekintosh Go to last post
9 475
Help

Best gaming laptop for 1,000$, Opinions please?

Hey i was thinking about purchasing a new laptop for various activities. I would like to be able to play some games on it. Such as cs:go, Eve, and world of tanks. They aren't very demanding games but once in a while i enjoy gta 5 if that's possible. I...

2 Weeks Ago
by harlan Go to last post
37 1,153
Science

Need help with possible Chrome adware infection

This started happening very recently, as in two hours ago. Random words are being highlighted, and mousing over them gives me shit about credit scores. "Ads" from "sponsors" keep appearing on every site I go on, even in places they shouldn't be (it even...

2 Weeks Ago
by Gimme20dollaz Go to last post
0 213