Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 57 58 59 60 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnet’s Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

10 Minutes Ago
by Ricenchicken Go to last post
2,390 75,626
Help

PCB Repair help

A bit of an odd one but I know some of you must be able to help, I've got a washing machine that straight up doesn't come on at all, no sounds or lights or anything and I've taken the PCB out and found scorch marks and in the area is a diode and a...

Canary Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2
49 Minutes Ago
by Chryseus Go to last post
19 184
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V43 - WHERE IS MY THINKPAD? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and laugh at...

1 Hour Ago
by Confuzzed Otto Go to last post
862 21,380
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 112 113 114 115 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

2 Hours Ago
by halflife_123 Go to last post
4,564 113,904
Help

How do you fucking cool gpus?

How do I fucking cool this this gpu? I've tried every case imaginable. I've tried every fan setup imaginable. I've tried EVERYTHING!! Is there any way to cool this gpu in any case? Right now the gpu overheats after playing games for about 3 hours...

5 Hours Ago
by MeepDarknessM Go to last post
11 218
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 104 105 106 107 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

10 Hours Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
4,254 182,683
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 95 96 97 98 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

23 Hours Ago
by Excalibuurr Go to last post
3,893 255,433
Computers

"Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power supply"

So last week just after a run through Project Reality, I was actually about to turn my system off when the power cut out, then a few seconds later it came back on with the standard "Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power...

1 Day Ago
by GiGaBiTe Go to last post
26 1,018
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v4 - *click clack* BUY A SWITCH TESTER ( 2 3 4 5 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

1 Day Ago
by Steven :D Go to last post
160 4,490
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 106 107 108 109 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

1 Day Ago
by greenie Go to last post
4,337 138,565
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 111 112 113 114 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

1 Day Ago
by ultradude25 Go to last post
4,550 218,347
Help

Virtual Audio Cable is speeding up audio randomly

I have Virtual Audio Cable so that I can listen to music while I record gameplay footage without the footage including any of my music. This is set up by having "Line 1" as the default audio device. Then I manually open the Audio Repeater so that audio...

2 Days Ago
by Cold Finger Go to last post
0 111
Help

occasional lagging w wireless adapter?

So i bought a TP-LINK N900 Wireless Dual Band PCI express adapter (what a mouthful) and during some games and programs (Overwatch and discord) it seems to be fine but occasionally it'll lag. It's worse in overwatch, i'll be playing and people will...

2 Days Ago
16 370
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 57 58 59 60 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned?. Recreated with G-Guy's permission. Reyjr43 and Chubbs wrote all the recommendations and everything in the OP at this point other than the foreword. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have....

2 Days Ago
by Reyjr43 Go to last post
2,365 95,835
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 83 84 85 86 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

2 Days Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
3,406 102,120
Help

Broke my RAID 1 array, but one disk isn't showing up.

I probably fucked up somewhere along the line. I reset my secondary disk to a non-RAID, system booted up fine, etc, but as it stands it's still only showing one disk, my C: drive, and the other only shows up in the Disk/Device managers as Intel Raid 1...

2 Days Ago
by EpikEnvy2.0 Go to last post
6 155
Question

Mouse that didn't require contact surface?

I'm sick of using mouses on flat surfaces. Almost gave me Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Is there a mouse that you can hold up in the air, and can function without rubbing it on a surface? Like, a controller, but functions as a mouse? Preferably wireless. ...

4 Days Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
12 461
Help

HDD seems to continuously be getting slower

I recently threw together a budget PC using some items I had around the house and one item which you already know has been causing me some issue. The HDD is a 1 TB Toshiba drive salvaged from an old satellite laptop. Im mainly concerned because the drive...

4 Days Ago
7 379
Help

Synergy - 2nd PC can't connect to main PC

I just bought Synergy and I can't get my PC's to connect. "WARNING: failed to connect to server: Timed out" I've tried disabling my firewall and antivirus. The screen names match up

5 Days Ago
by Episode Go to last post
2 214
Photos
5 Days Ago
by EddieLTU Go to last post
4,734 340,450
Question

Custom Resolutions on new Radeon Settings app

Hi everyone, I have been wanting to overclock my monitor the correct way (with Radeon Settings) but unfortunately it doesn't ever actually work. What I do right now is go to Custom Resolutions, then add or adjust settings and hit Save. It shows up...

5 Days Ago
by MeepDarknessM Go to last post
2 201
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

5 Days Ago
by pentium Go to last post
304 13,970
Question

Getting PC overhaul, Ryzen vs 770k? Any obvious advantages?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YCJz9W And https://pcpartpicker.com/list/g87DKZ Which one will be better at mix of gaming, vidio or photo editing, gave development and 3D modelling? Sorry, fucked title a bit, meant vs 7700k

6 Days Ago
by mastersrp Go to last post
16 797
C++

Best AntiVirus software ever? ( 2 3 Last )

I recently had Mcafee and it would tell me which websites were bad by having a red letter x beside the site and it let me know which ones were good by having a green check mark beside the good sites. Is there any other antivirus software that does this?

1 Week Ago
by SataniX Go to last post
101 4,295
Question

Upgrading GPU please help?

Hey guys my current spec is: Cpu: i7 2600 Mainboard: Asus p8z77 v lx Gpu: Gtx 560Ti (Died recently) 8GB Ram Gx 750Watt Bronze power supply. And i've been thinking about upgrading my gpu to gtx 1050ti. But i heard newer graphic cards like gtx 10...

1 Week Ago
by Zenamez Go to last post
21 652
Steam

games for a potato laptop

if you have a lowend laptop/pc which games have you been able to run well? i have a i3 5005u, 920mx/hd5500, 8GB, 1366x768 i havnt tried many games yet because i only use it on hotel wifi but the ones i have good performance with are dota2 with vulkan...

1 Week Ago
by TOXICOOW Go to last post
26 935
Question

AVG antivirus suddenly went into passive mode?

So I was there browsing the internet, minding my own business... Then suddenly Windows 7 notification suddenly informed that there are no active antivirus in my PC. So I went to check AVG, which is my only antivirus, and it says it's in 'passive mode'....

1 Week Ago
by abcpea Go to last post
1 212
Help

Reset admin password on windows 10.

Hi guys, My girlfriend just got a new pc and set a password and she's already forgot it, I have looked around the web and cannot seem to find a free working password reset for a bootable USB drive. I was wondering if anyone know's one that works. ...

1 Week Ago
10 368
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

1 Week Ago
2,152 70,270
Help

PC crashing in intense games

Just a few days ago my computer just completely shut off whenever I tried playing Total War Warhammer when it was working just fine the night before. It got as far as the campaign screen but right after it finished loading it just cut to black and...

1 Week Ago
by kiloy Go to last post
16 583
Help

AMD Screen Resolution & Scaling Problem

Hey, I got an 8GB AMD RX 480 tonight and I am having trouble setting up my video settings for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive from when I played on it using my 2GB 660 Ti. I upgraded to the RX 480 as my 660 Ti had died on Friday and it was the most...

1 Week Ago
by Demache Go to last post
1 152
Help

Monitor Overclocking Limitation?

So I've been trying to OC my monitor because I want to get the most of it, and I got to about 75-80hz with 80hz getting a black bar on the right. Problem is, my monitor doesn't seem to scale correctly when I change the refresh rate, or for some reason...

1 Week Ago
by butre Go to last post
9 298
Question

Rust Get more fps or fix or startup options.

Hi.My pc i3-6100,8gb ddr4,Intel hd 530.i have average 40fps with drops.I need fix fps or get more fps.Pls help me how to do this.Ty Guys.Peace and love.<3

1 Week Ago
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
10 314
Help

Stuck at boot screen.. any advice

I have a friend who recently had damage to his usb port. After that his comp has been stuck at the boot screen with the F menus. Does not recognize any commands from the keyboard. Any ideas?

1 Week Ago
by F.X Clampazzo Go to last post
5 187
Help

Is there a way to force a higher resolution on a display that only supports 480x640?

All the big TVs at my college are old as fuck and only support composite cables, so when I try to hook up a PC to it I have to use one of those HDMI-to-composite adapters. This basically forces the computer to 480p. Some games really hate low...

1 Week Ago
by butre Go to last post
3 333
Help

Need to merge two user accounts on Win7

Sometime back in December, my 6 year old PC suffered a terrible fate - its hard drive failed. Only just recently did we manage to get the chance to bring it in and get it looked at. The repair guy confirmed that the hard drive was at its last legs,...

1 Week Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
3 244
Computers

My laptop cuts to black after "Starting Windows" twice. Is this the end?

My work laptop might be totally busted. It goes to a black screen after "Starting Windows". After the 2nd time of restarting it, I let it try to Restore it. It's been "repairing" for a day now and there's a good chance I'll lose everything on it. Even if...

1 Week Ago
by MangoJuice Go to last post
16 824
Help

[Windows 10] Middle Mouse Button click hardly works

I started having this problem since yesterday. And I bought this mouse (NMouse 4K ZM-M600R Zalman) in December 2016 Near the end. About 4 or 5 days till January 1st. I mainly play Star Wars Battlefront 2015, and use 3DS Max. I have a key bind to the...

1 Week Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
1 175
Computers

Buying new laptop, ~€1000, europe

I accidentally drowned my Thinkpad S440 a few months back and replacement parts are going to cost me at least 500 eur, with no guarantee it'll work again or need further repairs so I decided to look at new laptops instead. I'm mostly using my laptop for...

1 Week Ago
by Goz3rr Go to last post
10 892
Help

HDD Died.. I need help please

Hi, so my HDD just died while I was using my computer. I noticed something was wrong and I just reset my PC and every time I try to start it I get the error "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a...

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
5 371
TV

40" TV Recommendations

So my ancient old CRT TV has finally given up the ghost, so I've been looking at moving into the modern era and getting a fancy new flat screen telly. However, since I've never really had to look for TVs, I've honestly not a foggy what I'm looking for....

1 Week Ago
by waylander Go to last post
1 209
Work In Progress

CIPWTTKT&GC V42 - title tba ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread PLEASE KINDLY KEEP YOUR MICRO USB QUESTIONS TO YOURSELF, NOBODY WANTS IT SHITTING UP THE THREAD ...

2 Weeks Ago
by colincooke Go to last post
5,000 133,890
Steam

Steam Controller isnt getting detected by Steam

So, i have the dongle plugged in, i have the controller on, but it defaults to desktop Kb + M mode, checked Big Pictures settings and its not listed, tried X + Power button, wont connect still, what do? So far i've tried running Steam in administrator...

2 Weeks Ago
by Neroxen Go to last post
20 996
Help

Help implementing a weapon in Source SDK

-snip how to post in the wrong forum-

2 Weeks Ago
by G4MB!T Go to last post
0 155
Question

Can someone please help me try to find differences between these two models of TV?

I'm comparing the LG UH615T (http://www.harveynorman.com.au/tv-blu-ray-home-theatre/tvs/tvs/lg-55-uh615t-ultra-hd-led-lcd-smart-tv.html) and the LG UH652T...

BF
2 Weeks Ago
by BF Go to last post
11 438
Help

Vegas Movie Studio 13 Platinum - Small Black Artifacts

http://i.imgur.com/eAqjfCQ.png They are small so you have to zoom in to see them. Changing the codec or various other render settings doesn't seem to change it This only happens post render. I tried the QTDNTOT thread but got nothing...

2 Weeks Ago
by TeamEnternode Go to last post
4 690
Hobbies

Custom E-ATX Server Case Project

I've decided to go about making my own E-ATX standalone server case. To the build it I'll be using part of the original rack case for the motherboard tray, the rest of the case will be made from sheet metal and a few donor ATX cases for things such as...

2 Weeks Ago
by Pelf Go to last post
2 676
Help

Computer crashing after replacing GPU and adding RAM

So after getting my tax return I decided it was time to finally replace my old GTX 570 with a new 1070. Figured while I was at it I might as well add another 8gb of RAM just because. Initially my computer didn't want to start, but rearranging the RAM...

2 Weeks Ago
by tratzzz Go to last post
1 247
Question

Oddball issue with 1080 GTX

So got me a 1080 GTX a few months ago, and its been working fine this entire time, with one issue, It won't run in my primary PCIe slot, It works fine in the secondary PCIe 16 slot (Runs at x8), but in the primary the computer refuses to get past post. ...

2 Weeks Ago
by viperfan7 Go to last post
2 378
Help

Is there an adapter I can use to pause and play music between my iPhone and car?

Apologies for the ambiguous thread title. I have an iPhone, and I use it to stream Spotify music while I'm driving via an aux cable. Problem is, when I want to pause or play or skip songs, I have to look at the lock screen to find the relevant buttons,...

BF
2 Weeks Ago
by Apache249 Go to last post
6 289
Help

Graphics card is detected but not working.

Hi guys, hope you can help with this problem I'm having: So last night I booted my PC, everything goes normally until I get to the windows login screen, a weird artifact showed for a second, then went back to normal for a second again and then the...

2 Weeks Ago
3 228
Work In Progress

Question on TV entertainment units and cooling/breathing for consoles

Hey all. So I recently bought an entertainment unit kind of like this, which i will receive in a week: Except imagine that the shelf for consoles or DVD players in the middle and right were combined into a single shelf, and that shelf extends...

2 Weeks Ago
by mark6789 Go to last post
6 271
Help

Windows moving to 2nd monitor when running lower resolution full screen apps/programs

Since I now own an ASUS VG248QE, I have decided to use my old monitor as a secondary display. One problem though, windows that I leave open on my main display move over to the second display when I open any fullscreen application or program, which I have...

2 Weeks Ago
by ben.sawyer Go to last post
4 294
Help

New Monitor Help

I'm looking to buy a new monitor and after a bad experience of buying a AOC G2460PF and returning it after about 3 days of use because it had terrible colour quality and was insanely bright. I'd appreciate a bit of help with recommendations and tips...

2 Weeks Ago
by ben.sawyer Go to last post
9 428
Help

My screen has a grey tint on it (Windows 10)

so yesterday morning, my PC started up all fine and dandy except for the fact that my screen has a grey tint. I googled it, but none of the solutions I've tried worked (I followed the instructions on this link...

2 Weeks Ago
by damnatus Go to last post
11 517
Help

Torrenting Speeds Slow & Whole Network Slowdown

So! I need some assistance with this. I'm using qBittorrent and when downloading a torrent Seed - 55 (759) Peers - 112 (2782) My speeds are only reaching 500kb - 1mb download and similar upload. My whole network is also getting crapped on...

3 Weeks Ago
by TrannyAlert Go to last post
13 596
Computers

PC only displays when 1-2 sticks of RAM are installed

My last motherboard died and I replaced it with a new one, but I've been experiencing this strange problem that I can't figure out. My PC will only display if 1 or 2 sticks of RAM are installed. Any more than that, and my PC will boot up, but there will...

3 Weeks Ago
17 783
Computers

Ideal setting for a monitor? ASUS vs228

Alright! Ideal setting for a monitor? Because i've been tinkering with it since i bought it as the monitor was super bright and high contast by default and even had to lower settings along with gamma in nvidia control panel as it was causing everything to...

3 Weeks Ago
by Sims_doc Go to last post
2 264
PC Games

Ultra wide gaming monitors

So I'm looking at 2 monitors one is a 34" ultra wide gaming monitor and the other is a 27" gaming monitor. Both are 1440p IPS displays. The 34" ultra wide is 60 Hz refresh rate but can be over clocked to 100hz. The 27" monitor is 144 Hz refresh rate but...

3 Weeks Ago
by Tudd Go to last post
10 713
Help

Dark Souls 3 causes GPU crash, black screen, other issues

As of an hour ago, my computer refuses to play dark souls for any significant length of time. I have an R9 380 4Gb, and the drivers are up to date, no programs or drivers were installed or downloaded between it working fine and not working. The game will...

3 Weeks Ago
by tomatmann Go to last post
5 350
Help

My backup disappeared after reinstalling Win10

Ok guys, I'm a fucking idiot. I have no real experience with computer and OS configuration, so if some of the stuff I say in this post makes no goddamn sense it's because I really don't know half of the shit I'm talking about I just bought Shadow of...

3 Weeks Ago
by mblunk Go to last post
1 244
Help

help please! dedicated | Gmod | TeamSpeak | Rust | CoD

so i get Core™ i7-920 Core:4 Thread:8 2.66 GHz+ Ram:16 GB Disk:2 TB Network:100 Mbps IPV6:/128

3 Weeks Ago
by SteelSliver Go to last post
15 1,152
Poll

(POLL) Unallocated spaces in my drive

So,i have a 50 GB unallocated space in my laptop. My plan is to merge with one of my drives,so this is my question. And info about my drives: Disk C: 124 GB (1.05 GB free) Disk D: 112 GB (10.9 GB free)

3 Weeks Ago
by %% Go to last post
6 522
Help

Best site to buy a domain from?

The host I was looking at was like $50 a month for the basics, I was wondering if there's a better place to get one.

4 Weeks Ago
by fruitbar Go to last post
15 877
Question

Laptop replacement screen / upgrade

I have a Sager/Clevo P377SM-A. I've worked out I have a N173HGE-E11 screen. However, since I'm getting a replacement screen since it's damaged I figured I might as well upgrade and get a 120hz or something. Problem being I don't know where to look to...

4 Weeks Ago
2 339
Help

Sudden terrible FPS and input lag in games

I've been playing games fine and dandy at 60 fps, but suddenly Fallout 4 dropped down to 11 fps and had the most terrible input lag. This also happened in CSGO, but the fps loss was a bit more manageable. What could be the problem? It's not my...

4 Weeks Ago
by XeroG Go to last post
2 301
Computers

New PC case (Smallest possible)

Hey guys, haven't been on facepunch for a while but this is the site that helped me build my first PC almost 4 years ago, so i thought you guys would help me with this new problem ;) So, i have an ATX case, but my problem is i'm having to move my PC...

4 Weeks Ago
by WaLLy3K Go to last post
11 777
Help

explorer.exe uses +90% when opening a folder with WAV files

This has to be the most annoying thing ever. https://cloud.plaster.pw/i/06d7b5e5e4e2d9356b165deea48bb7b0.webm There are only so many people that have the same issue and apparently this exists since windows 7, something about the part that extracts the...

4 Weeks Ago
by Plaster Go to last post
2 393
Help

Sven co-op server not working? (Failed to establish connection to steam server)

Everything's port forwarded, but friends can't join. What's going on?

4 Weeks Ago
2 333
Help

Steel Series Siberia 800 Headset

So I lost the cable that connects my Steelseries Siberia 800 wireless headset to the computer to transfer microphone audio to the computer for online games I don't have an optical audio in on my computer only an optical audio out or else I would use just...

4 Weeks Ago
1 272
Help

Installed new RAM, suddenly computer will not receive power

I just seated some new RAM after shutting down my PC properly, went to the power button, pressed it and then: :speechless: So I tried resetting my CMOS battery and even replaced it. Then tried just slotting in the old RAM. The PC is still just...

4 Weeks Ago
by silentjubjub Go to last post
13 577
Help

PC/Components not switching on - MOBO light flashing but no POST sound.

When I try to power on with everything un-plugged from power except CPU and MOBO nothing happens at all. If I hold the power button down the MOBO light begins to flash - but nothing switches on including the PSU (tried 2 different PSU's) Starting to...

4 Weeks Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
7 424
Love

Pc shutting itself with certain games?

I'm having a problem here. With certain games, like the Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, Last Light, etc seems like my video card shuts itself off for some reason. The PC goes to sleep, sort of, my screen says there's no video signal and while the...

4 Weeks Ago
by viperfan7 Go to last post
19 872
Computers

Asrock B250m Pro4 BIOS Issue - Artifacts

To preface this, the computer boots perfectly into Windows 10, and operates perfectly, except for this BIOS issue. I have just finished building a new PC, and it's had BIOS issues right from the get go, my issue is as follows: - When I press delete /...

4 Weeks Ago
by ash47 Go to last post
3 473
Help

New WiFi adapter causes periodic connection loss in multiplayer games

So I recently bought a new WiFi adapter after my previous one broke for no apparent reason. But as soon as I jumped into a game I started getting periodic, consistent drops in my connection. About every 15 seconds all the other players will stop moving,...

4 Weeks Ago
5 432
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

4 Weeks Ago
5,000 204,916
Question

What are tiny Netbooks that I can buy?

Hello. I need suggestions. I wanted a tiny netbook that run Windows (not windows mobile). Its size should be around 5-7 inches. Basically windows netbook with the size of large smartphones, that I can put in my pocket. Is there any such netbooks?

17th February 2017
by SGTNAPALM Go to last post
19 721
Help

i7 7700K running fucking warm man, not cool

So about a week ago I decided to be retarded and more or less impulse-bought a Kaby Lake system instead of waiting for Ryzen which was my original intention. I'm still pretty satisfied, works great and gave a nice performance boost and yadda yadda, on to...

17th February 2017
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
14 1,113
Help

Is there a software you can use in updating employee records?

What do you use in updating employee records? Is there a tool or software that could manage/track employee's profiles including the identification, responsibilities, authorities, training and certification requirements for each employee? Any suggestions...

16th February 2017
by postal Go to last post
1 438
Games

POL/Wine: New Vegas crashes and no steam overlay

I am trying to play New Vegas through Play on Linux but no matter what version of Wine I use, the steam overlay doesn't work. I mainly want it to see my FPS so I can adjust my Graphical settings to get a stable framerate. I heard that just using Wine...

16th February 2017
by Xonax Go to last post
0 274