Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Question

.io domains

I guess this is the right place. I am not wrong in saying almost every fucking illegal download and streaming site is using a .io domain now. I am guessing this is to avoid copyright laws? Am I correct? How exactly are they preventing the law biting...

14 Minutes Ago
by SatoshiAaron Go to last post
5 128
Help

Choosing between different GTX 1070's

So I've elected a 1070 for my new rig, but as it turns out it's not so simple. There's different brand 1070's (EVGA, MSI, Asus...) and even then there's different 1070's to choose from even excluding the Founder's Edition, so I'm at a bit of a stump. I...

15 Minutes Ago
by FlakTheMighty Go to last post
2 49
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V0x2A v40 - Windows 10 and Chill ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and...

22 Minutes Ago
by gjsdeath Go to last post
1,393 34,216
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 31 32 33 34 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

1 Hour Ago
by Zeos Go to last post
1,322 32,354
Question

Why is Windows 10 so expensive? ( 2 Last )

Also what's with all the stupid ass editions they have? Why not have a single edition for like 10$ with all the features Enterprise has? I would be fine with that even if I was stuck with unlimited activations on a single PC. Instead of throwing 100$ on...

1 Hour Ago
by B!N4RY Go to last post
44 1,081
Post Your

Let's talk backups

I've just had to restore my laptop from a backup. It's ok because I had some sort of backup protection in place. Most of my documents were on dropbox - but I was limited by the free storage limit. The rest of my files for University were on Crash Plan -...

2 Hours Ago
by ThePanther Go to last post
8 251
Art

Android Thread - 2015 Is The Year Of Pocket Housefires Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 108 109 110 111 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnetís Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

4 Hours Ago
by Snickerdoodle Go to last post
4,416 121,542
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 90 91 92 93 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

5 Hours Ago
by lavacano Go to last post
3,701 157,016
Help

Unable to achieve gigabit speeds

I just put together an Ubuntu server for basic file storage / sharing, but when attempting to move data between the two machines I can only achieve a 15MB/s data transfer rate. I've got my personal Windows machine and server connected to a TL-SG1008D...

6 Hours Ago
by Falstad007 Go to last post
10 237
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 43 44 45 46 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

6 Hours Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
1,837 35,321
Help

GMOD Isnt using any of my GPU

Title. Ask me for more information if needed. Specs: http://i.imgur.com/OXV1QYj.png http://i.imgur.com/XjT1v3F.gifv http://i.imgur.com/suqXbJE.gifv

6 Hours Ago
by Dr. Evilcop Go to last post
10 458
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 89 90 91 92 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

6 Hours Ago
by cr4sh! Go to last post
3,641 204,176
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 79 80 81 82 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

7 Hours Ago
by mastersrp Go to last post
3,255 93,875
Photos
7 Hours Ago
by Hellsten Go to last post
4,514 290,323
Computers

Picking out quality liquid loop for my next setup, help? ( 2 3 4 Last )

I honestly have no clue how liquid loops work, and need help learning about them. My next setup is going to be this and I have no idea how to make a decent liquid setup for it. Would you guys recommend anything? I want it for the cpu and at least 2 of the...

12 Hours Ago
by Silence I Kill You Go to last post
129 3,629
Photos

Looking for a flexible action camera flatform

I'm looking for a flexible system that allows me to install them once, and be able to use them when needed. I currently own 4 GoPro's which I use to record my racing with. They range from GoPro2's to GoPro 3's. I have outfitted all of them with WiFi...

13 Hours Ago
by Strontboer Go to last post
1 104
Help

Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic coming in very faint

I have this: https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Professional-Broadcasting-Microphone-Adjustable/dp/B00XOXRTX6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467061937&sr=8-2 Neewer NW-700 condenser mic that came with this whole setup. I figured I didn't need a power supply but...

13 Hours Ago
by Silence I Kill You Go to last post
12 124
Help

Total system freezes/crashes, no longer just within games

My system has never been the most stable setup, and i frequently mod my Bethesda games, which sometimes causes crashes. the Windows reliability monitor graph looks like a rollercoaster. What's worrying is that the games never just crash to desktop (i'm...

19 Hours Ago
by errur Go to last post
4 199
Science

I have a partially broken Japanese beer serving robot, what should I do with it?

So I was at a co-workers house for a BBQ last weekend and I noticed an odd object stashed in his workshop. I asked what it was and it turns out it's a beer serving robot. A Asahi Robocco beer robot to be specifc. He told me he got it off a friend and...

1 Day Ago
by Ta16 Go to last post
8 395
Help

Intermittent Stuttering and Audio Loss in Games Since GPU Upgrade

Ok, so the other day my GTX 1070 arrived, but since installing it, I've been getting issues in some games that I never used to get. Witcher 3 ran decent on my 770 in mid settings, but now on a 1070 I can run it at good fps maxed, but regardless of the...

1 Day Ago
by Marzipas Go to last post
10 146
PC Games

VR ready upgrade

So I feel that for one reason or another its time to upgrade my computer. Current build: i7-4790 16 GB RAM GTX 760 What I want to upgrade to: i7-6800K GTX 1070 or maybe a GTX 1080 if its necessary

1 Day Ago
by icarusfoundyou Go to last post
9 346
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 88 89 90 91 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

1 Day Ago
by Xyrec Go to last post
3,637 145,781
Help

Laptop isn't running some games at full speed

Hey folks, got a rather annoying issue with a laptop I recently got second hand, a medion erazer. Specs: i7 3630QM 2.4GHz GTX 670M 8GB DDR3 Windows 10 64 bit Basically there's some games it's not running at full pelt that it should by all rights...

1 Day Ago
7 145
Rant

Crackling problem with headset mic

I'm using a Logitech h600 wireless headset, just to get that out of the way. I've only had this thing for two weeks and tonight the mic decided to start crackling out of nowhere, and after about an hour of trying to troubleshoot it with restarts,...

1 Day Ago
by Aide Go to last post
9 172
Stupid

Coil Whine on GPU only if V-sync is off

Hi all, So for a while now I've had some coil whine with my GPU. Nothing major, just when I played Halo: Custom Edition. Whatever, I wouldn't expect an XP game to run well on 10 hardware. I noticed yesterday that the whine stops during cutscenes, and...

1 Day Ago
by Thunderbolt Go to last post
5 213
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

2 Days Ago
by deathmog Go to last post
4,006 151,862
Help

Windows Internet Time - Unable To Synchronize

I have had this problem since a few years back, this happens on all computers in my network. I tried allowing ports, as well as turning off the Windows Firewall, nothing helps. I'm starting to think it's an issue with my ISP blocking the...

2 Days Ago
by Yumyumbublegum Go to last post
2 97
Computers

NZTX 440 Case mod requset

Hello, this is my first time posting on this forum and being as a pc case comes under 'hardware' (?) then i suppose this is the correct place to put this thread. As im sure many people know the nzxt h440 i was wondering if anyone had any information...

2 Days Ago
by redzephyr Go to last post
3 202
Movies

Have a CRT Projection unit, not sure what I can do with it.

Apart from finding the WORST 36" 4:3 plasma screen on the planet (max resolution is 640x480 :gonk: ) I also came across part of an old CRT rear projection TV. Pretty much take out all the non electrical parts in one of those massive TV sets and you get...

4 Days Ago
by pentium Go to last post
25 1,800
Computers

PC Suggestions - $800 budget

So my brother wants to build or buy a PC and has an $800 budget. What do you guys suggest? He wants to be able to do some heavy gaming on it.

4 Days Ago
by taipan Go to last post
8 378
Help

Game servers not working (mostly), internet works 'fine' (DNS issue?)

So the last few days my internet suddenly got a bit slower with some DNS issues on Chrome and I can barely find servers on games (tried on Ark Survival of the Fittest, only find ~4 servers if any, and TF2 where I find 0). Tried googling around and tried...

4 Days Ago
by BackSapper Go to last post
5 149
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

5 Days Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
1,369 38,829
Help

Black screen and audio looping

Hi guys, System first: Gigabyte GA970 UD3 motherboard 8350 at stock clock XFX 850W Pro Sapphire 290x at stock clock, 16.5.3 Drivers Team Dark 8GB 1600Mhz (4gbx2) Win7 64-bit Ultimate

5 Days Ago
by ramirez! Go to last post
1 102
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 31 32 33 34 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned? Recreated with G-Guy's permission. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have. It's kind of hard to use a computer without it. It's even harder to play a game without one and can be very...

5 Days Ago
by colincooke Go to last post
1,324 52,514
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

5 Days Ago
by deadeye536 Go to last post
53 1,918
Help

SSD is gone from BIOS

So due to some issue regarding servers and clients my pc BSODed, however I had the bright idea of resetting it by holding in the power button(I don't remember the BSOD error.) When I booted up, my pc booted to BIOS and my SSD was gone. I tried the power...

6 Days Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
15 625
Help

Upgrading my RAM to 2x4Go - not sure what to chose

Hi guys, Here is my current setup: MB: MSI H-61 ma-E35 CPU: I5-2320 (3.0GhZ) RAM: 2*2Go Gskill Ripjaws, don't remember the specs

6 Days Ago
by runtime Go to last post
7 433
Help

Buying dedicated soundcard or DAC to combat mic noise

Hey guys! So quite some time ago I got a new mic, the Antlion ModMic (3.0 I think, but not completely sure). It's a fine mic but because I don't have an actual soundcard and just use my motherboard's built-in one it sounds very, VERY noisey: example...

6 Days Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
15 601
Help

Xfinity port forwarding problem

im using an xfinity router and im trying to port foward. Problem is i keep getting a "Failure! Please check your inputs" error when im clearly doing everything correctly. I tried entering my local ip's and public ip's in the menu, but no matter what i...

1 Week Ago
by Saxon Go to last post
2 144
Help

$3000 Upgrade Help

I know basically nothing about PC building other than actually putting it all together. I've been meaning to upgrade my current build for sometime. I am looking for something future-proof and can keep up with newer games (Star Citizen, Project Cars etc.)...

1 Week Ago
by Jarmen123 Go to last post
16 851
Help

Moved two HDDs in a RAID config to new computer, can't access either of them anymore

I just upgraded my grandfathers computer using some old parts of mine (i5 4670k, mpower z97, 8GB of RAM) plus some new parts (PSU, SSD, case) to upgrade from this old prebuilt Dell from 2007. decided to carry over the two HDDs that came with it (9 years...

1 Week Ago
by B!N4RY Go to last post
3 197
Question

Changing library location changes all other libraries

My downloads, documents, videos, desktop library folders are labeled as Documents and when I change one of the locations they all change.

1 Week Ago
1 128
C#

ShareX - Open source screen capture/recording and uploading software ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

Facepunch forum has too many programmers/power users and I thought this software can be useful for many of them therefore decided to open this thread. I'm the developer of an open source software called ShareX, a screen capture/recording and file...

Jaex Thread has images Winner x 41
1 Week Ago
by 343N Go to last post
207 12,582
Computers

Everyday laptop for college stuff, some gaming

Hi all, Being the procrastinator, I have put this off for long enough and now I really must buy a laptop to help me through school, and of course play games from time-to-time (Rust!). So far I have narrowed it down to these: Lenovo Y700...

1 Week Ago
by Fox Powers Go to last post
28 991
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last )

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

1 Week Ago
by Plattack Go to last post
931 33,216
Stupid

I Want to Use Google Cardboard in Steam VR

Hey, I know this is probably really stupid, but I don't want to spend any money on VR yet and was wondering if there's any possible way to somehow stream steam to your phone and use google cardboard for VR. I know it will look bad or something, I'm just...

1 Week Ago
by DatHarry Go to last post
7 369
Help

Solving ground loop in convoluted A/V setup

Here's an MS Paint diagram of said convoluted setup: http://i.imgur.com/oMCcgLq.png (I'm tired and I may be missing something in this description.) I have a simple goal I want to accomplish. Take an HDMI cable, turn it into DVI, and pump the audio...

1 Week Ago
by pentium Go to last post
4 222
Help

Images darker after uploading to host?

For a bit of context, I make art using Source Filmmaker and edit them with Photoshop. I recently had to completely reinstall Windows 10 from a USB, and after doing so I've found images I make, edit and upload are a lot darker than they appear in Photshop,...

1 Week Ago
by Luxuria Go to last post
3 200
Help

Medion Erazer Touchpad disabled each time I boot

Hey folks, recently got myself a medion erazer laptop second hand and I'm having an issue with the touchpad. It was working fine up until yesterday when I updated windows. Now when I boot the touchpad works for a second with a laggy movement then becomes...

1 Week Ago
by Murkrow Go to last post
2 186
Request

Phone took a colossal shit, help?!

Everytime I try to watch a YouTube video on my droid turbo Motorola phone, I get the message "there was a problem while playing, touch to retry" anyone know how to fix? what ive tried - off/on several time - force close youtube app, clear cache &...

1 Week Ago
by ghostofme Go to last post
2 361
Help

VG248QE (1080p144hz TN) or PB278Q (1440p60hz IPS)?

Please help me decide my monitor. I've used my Hanspree HF237 (1080p60hz TFT) monitor for years and since I'm getting a GTX 1070 soon I want a new monitor to go along with it. I've done the research to see which is better and by the looks of it is very...

1 Week Ago
by AJ10017 Go to last post
22 578
Link

Upgrading a budget laptop

I got myself a Lenovo Ideapad 100 (specs here) with a huge discount because of an pricing error and I've been using it for a bit without many problems. It can run games (better than my main pc because my gpu died recently) and most of the time it runs...

2 Weeks Ago
by Mr.357 Go to last post
10 358
Help

Installing GPU drivers causes kernel panic

The last couple of days my graphics card was acting up, freezes of half a second would happen every so often. But 2 days ago I was playing Stellaris and I got some video corruption, and the computer froze. Then Windows wouldn't boot anymore unless I'd...

2 Weeks Ago
by FalconKrunch Go to last post
8 423
Help

What is with my internet?

I have four bars, literally sitting next to my router and my wifi works fine for my Xbox or PS4 but whenever I play games on PC, which like I said is the closest to my router, it lags like a bitch. I join the lowest ping count servers in games like...

2 Weeks Ago
by ~Kiwi~v2 Go to last post
7 299
Help

Weird keyboard typing problem - Corsair K70

Recently just bought a Corsair K70, and I would probably enjoy it were it not for this fact. For some unearthly reason, the top letter keys (qwertyuiop) behave strangely when I press them, it's kinda hard to explain. You know how when you press and hold...

2 Weeks Ago
by MrBond Go to last post
10 415
Help

AMD drivers not responding

I have an annoying issue where my display drivers would randomly crash. I had this issue months ago with CS:GO only when I had Plays.tv on. But now, this issue seems to happen mostly on Overwatch (it happens after 2-3 rounds), even without Plays.tv. I...

2 Weeks Ago
by Shenesis Go to last post
3 218
Help

Quite urgent problem. No monitor signal after installing new HDD

So I'm currently having a friend over to switch out the main HDD for a brand new one, and everything worked normal with the old HDD plugged in when I backed up the files she wanted to keep after formatting. However when I unplugged the old HDD and put...

2 Weeks Ago
by Ldesu Go to last post
2 227
Help

PC suddenly took a crap -- PSU?

Hey everyone. Recently, I was trying to configure a server computer when I accidentally knocked the extension cord running from the inside of my house into my computer room, and ended up shutting the power off (unplugged it..). Everything shut off --...

2 Weeks Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
1 261
Help

Games cause my GPU to spazz out and stop working

So, whenever I launch a game and get to the menu my GPU immediately goes full blast on the fan and drops the signal to my monitors. My whole PC doesn't lock up though. GPU: 2 GTX 780's I tried swapping them around, tried reinstalling Windows and...

2 Weeks Ago
4 281
Computers

Recommended PSU for the GTX 1080?

Currently i have a Corsair CX430 PSU and i'm wondering if this will be enough for the GTX 1080? I know the 1080 needs an 8 pin connector, which i think this PSU does have, because it has one 6 pin connector and another 2, but yeah will i have any troubles...

2 Weeks Ago
9 519
Question

Windows 7 updates not downloading

For some reason my Windows 7 updates aren't downloading. I went to the control panel to download the updates that I forgot to download (I have it set to letting me decide if I want an update), and I go to update them, it starts downloading but it stays...

2 Weeks Ago
by Jelman Go to last post
3 194
Question

Ubuntu Home Server - Slow Internal Transfer Speed

To start this off I'm fairly new to home servers / networking. I've recently built a simple home server running Ubuntu Server using parts from previous builds. The server is plugged into a TP-LINK TL-WR940N V3 Wireless N450 Home Router which is...

2 Weeks Ago
15 544
Help

No pressure sensitivity on smoothdraw

I'm trying to get into smoothdraw, but for some reason the pressure sensitivity is not working. I'm using a Huion H610

AGS
3 Weeks Ago
by AGS Go to last post
0 164
Help

Farcry 3 80c CPU

I was wondering if my CPU going to 80c while playing Farcry 3 is bad. It appears to only be in Farcry 3 and nothing else. Highest in other games from what I see are 65c to 70c. I do have a 95 dollar Corsair Watercooler, so 60c isn't a bad temp for it...

3 Weeks Ago
18 641
Beta

Windows Classic theme has not been removed in Windows 8 ( 2 3 Last )

I'm one who like the classic theme? It's easy to do, just rename "C:\Windows\Resource" folder, but LogonUI.exe will crash every second if anyone know how to bypass LogonUI or login from console (i try RunAs not work) will be happy to know

3 Weeks Ago
by Anixx Go to last post
113 26,023
PC Games

Replacing Corsair h100i after insane temps

Had this Corsair h100i for about 1 year now and only had trouble with it. I changed stock fans to Corsair sp120 and theyre all running at 1300RPM constantly and yet with all stresstests i hit 100c with my i7 6700k. This didnt use to be a problem back with...

3 Weeks Ago
by TheDestroyerOfall Go to last post
9 399
Help

Moving win10 to SSD from HDD?

I just recently picked up a Kingston SSD and I want to put my OS on it, I dont have anything on my HDD other than windows 10. I tried using a program called EaseUS to clone the files from my HDD to my SSD but after setting boot priority to my SSD it would...

3 Weeks Ago
by AJ10017 Go to last post
1 243
Help

I'm looking for a laptop for both drawing and light gaming below $1100 at the most

Hey I'm looking to find a laptop with a tablet screen that can be used as a cintiq while having specs for photoshop or video editing. The type of games I'd play are path of exile, mount and blade, and crusader kings. Thank you.

3 Weeks Ago
4 281
Help

I can only connect to my web server from within the local network

Hey! I'm trying to setup an apache2 web server from my raspberry pi for the past week and I'm finally at a stump on what to do. I can only connect directly to the server with my public address from within the local network (it doesn't work when I...

3 Weeks Ago
by Exploderguy Go to last post
13 516
Computers

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen

Hi guys, Have got a BSOD related to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i have got the .dmp file but do not know what i am looking at. Currently on Windows 10, and i see something about a WIN8 Driver fault? could that be it? how do i determine which driver it...

3 Weeks Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
4 332
Steam

Steam downloads stop - basically unusable

Steam downloads stop, run for five to ten seconds, then queue themselves for five minutes in the future, when they'll run for another five seconds and stop again. This makes downloading anything take an enormous amount of time despite my fast connection....

3 Weeks Ago
by AtomicSans Go to last post
5 341
Question

Cannot configurate Vodafone EasyBox 803

We have had some problems with internet at the house, so my flatmate worked with configuration last night and today before giving up and giving the router and the EayBox (Which we hav for WLAN) to me. I assume he reverted to factory settings, because...

3 Weeks Ago
by moesislack Go to last post
1 239
Help

Internet slowing down for no apparent reason at my friend's house

So, as you saw, I'm at my friend's house for the weekend and we're trying to play games online like the fat neckbeards we are. He's got a 30 Mbit download and 10 Mbit upload speed when the internet acts like normal. However, when he turns on his...

3 Weeks Ago
by TrulliLulli Go to last post
3 314
Stupid

Boot order changes when PC is unplugged in sleep mode???

Hi guys, some of you might know a solution to this since I'm really stumped, so here's my really dumb story: What happens is that my whackjob paranoid fear freak mom either unplugs my pc from the wall or just flips the fucking powerstrip off when I'm...

3 Weeks Ago
by rhx123 Go to last post
5 285
Computers

How do you Mirror and Record Android Games on PC?

When I play Android games, sometimes, I wonder if it's possible for me to cast the game to my computer, so that I can enjoy better visual experience, since the phone screen is a little bit small, especially when I want to share it with my friends. Then I...

3 Weeks Ago
by Hermosa Go to last post
0 220
Question

Help me find a tablet?

Hi, I'm looking for a tablet, could someone reccomend me some or tell me which of these tablets would be the better choice? Sony Xperia Z4 seems like the best choice? Ipad pro 9.7" (not sure about this one, although I do enjoy the ability to use a...

3 Weeks Ago
by Hermosa Go to last post
12 410
Question
3 Weeks Ago
by Firetornado Go to last post
8 256
Computers

4000$ Build

Budget is 4000 Australian dollars, my main purpose is for it to last around 4-5 years have ddr4 and be able to run games at 4K resolution with VR as well. Screen's are already sorted and peripheral devices as well.

3 Weeks Ago
by ZachPL Go to last post
8 547
Help

Chrome won't load any pages at all

So, this is an issue that popped up earlier in Chrome, and I was never able to solve it. After a while of giving up and trying to use it again, the problem was gone in all of a sudden. Recently however it happened again, and it's really fucking annoying...

3 Weeks Ago
by birkett Go to last post
6 324
Help

Why is Gigabyte's website considered malicious?

I was reading the manual PDF of one of the motherboards manufactured by Gigabyte, but I decided to see what Google's safe browsing diagnostics have to say about the website, just out of curiosity. To my surprise, the main website and the Asian mirror I...

3 Weeks Ago
by Reflex F.N. Go to last post
4 431