Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC V44 - Vega Appreciation Station ( 2 3 4 5 .. 108 109 110 111 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread started out in 2009 as a thread to point and laugh at...

53 Minutes Ago
by benjgvps Go to last post
4,406 121,840
Help

Overheating issues on CPU and GPU

I've posted about this on other threads maybe 3 times but I still can't solve it with any of the advice I've gotten so I'm making a thread in hopes of getting further advice on this. Basically I've got a PC that is crashing due to overheating on its...

1 Hour Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
11 247
Computers

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

Kiwi Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1
1 Hour Ago
742 17,216
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 87 88 89 90 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnetís Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

1 Hour Ago
by madnath619 Go to last post
3,586 127,830
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 114 115 116 117 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

2 Hours Ago
by waylander Go to last post
4,672 149,663
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v4 - *click clack* BUY A SWITCH TESTER ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

2 Hours Ago
by poopiecrap Go to last post
447 17,035
Photos
13 Hours Ago
by BANNED USER Go to last post
4,902 421,554
Help

Persistent problem in recording gaming footage

I've recently sold my previous dekstop computer and bought a new one with these specs Since the change however I met a problem whenever I decide to record some footage from my videogames to be used in possible YouTube videos for my channel. I've...

13 Hours Ago
by EliaMoroes Go to last post
3 99
Question

What is this strange laptop?

So, a few years ago my dad brought home these odd "VARbook" laptops from the schools he worked at, as they were going to throw them out. I've looked all over for any form of identification other than the VARbook badge and I can't find anything. He...

20 Hours Ago
by SuperDuperScoot Go to last post
7 268
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 118 119 120 121 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

20 Hours Ago
by MTSS Go to last post
4,839 278,602
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

22 Hours Ago
by nunu Go to last post
502 43,061
YouTube

Youtube green screen video.

Previously,i managed to solve this by activating OpenH264 on my mozilla plugins. Today,those error returned when i was in middle of watching,but strangely,it doesn't affect some video (it still affect majority of the video though) I already disabled...

1 Day Ago
by Zufeng Go to last post
6 284
Help

Orange tint issue using dual screens

Hey there, I'm having some issues with certain programs on my computer turning a slight bit orange when it goes to my secondary monitor. Examples: (it turns orange when it's "technically" on the other screen

2 Days Ago
by ExTek Go to last post
7 220
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 59 60 61 62 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

2 Days Ago
by Killervalon Go to last post
2,467 91,608
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 117 118 119 120 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

2 Days Ago
by Ithon Go to last post
4,772 177,339
Playstation 4

Question about 4K+HDR at 60fps and HDMI compatibility with PS4 Pro

Hello again boys and girls, I'm interested in buying a PS4 Pro, however, I will need to use a HDMI splitter/switcher to be able to use the 4K+HDR features and the PSVR simultaneously. So some 4K+HDR games can run at 60fps on PS4 Pro (Wipeout, GT...

BF
3 Days Ago
by BF Go to last post
0 106
Playstation 4

Need advice on this cabling idea for simultaneous 4K and PSVR on a PS4 Pro

Hello. I'm contemplating replacing my PS4 with a PS4 Pro, so I can enjoy PS4 games in 4K on my 4K TV, and enjoy PSVR games with higher fidelity. However, my PSVR unit is one with the older processor unit, so I can't enjoy both of the above simultaneously;...

4 Days Ago
by BF Go to last post
3 143
Stupid

Any hope for N64 on iOS 11?

Iím not sure if this is the best place but itís generally a software topic? Not sure if fast threads could handle this. Also, former user name Leat, canít seem to access the account...so furthermore. I only own an iPhone 5s because Iím poor and donít...

4 Days Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
1 239
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

4 Days Ago
by benjgvps Go to last post
379 22,427
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 112 113 114 115 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

5 Days Ago
by Fish_poke Go to last post
4,568 211,411
Help

GTX 970 fan dying

Well one of my fans is dying, it's going pretty slow so that the other fan has to speed up a lot, is there any recommendations on what I should do, if not what is a decent card that isn't going to break bank? Edit: also seeing as i made the thread, I...

6 Days Ago
by Richardroth Go to last post
35 1,225
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 64 65 66 67 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned?. Recreated with G-Guy's permission. Reyjr43 and Chubbs wrote all the recommendations and everything in the OP at this point other than the foreword. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have....

6 Days Ago
by Reyjr43 Go to last post
2,640 118,231
Help

Seagate Momentus 7200 RPM drive locked by something, any way to reset the disk to make it usable?

Every time you try to use boot this disk, it comes up with this: (got the screenshot by mounting the physical disk in VirtualBox) It only shows as a 128 MB volume that you can't erase, format, or mount. It's a 250 GB drive. Is it possible for...

1 Week Ago
by Snickerdoodle Go to last post
10 338
Help

Quaint cyber security awareness project

Have a small silly project for cyber security awareness and want to cover any good ideas I'm missing.. want as many as possible - Two factor authentication - Different passwords on every site - Use of a password manager - etc. ? Ideas much...

1 Week Ago
by nickx91 Go to last post
16 619
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 97 98 99 100 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

1 Week Ago
by cr4sh! Go to last post
3,989 326,393
Question

DropBox Alternative?

So I remember dropbox used to be free a long time ago. Now it is 9$ a month? Is there a 'new' dropbox, or is it worth it to purchase. My laptop only has like 8GB of memory so I need some more space for videos and random crap.

1 Week Ago
by Cpt.Funkymonk Go to last post
25 908
Help

Crossover cable for establishing peer to peer network on two VMs

Okay i'll have to admit this is a school assignment, but the majority of students can't figure this out and even the teachers are having a hard time: We have two virtual machines running in Virtual Box, one on Windows 10 and one on Windows 7. We made...

1 Week Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
4 179
Question

Autoclicker - Random Intervals

Hello, Does anyone know/can make an autoclicker which is able to click at random intervals (e.g between 912 ms and 1029 ms). I very much would like one which is free to use, and isn't from Murgee (used up the trial). If anyone would code it, is it...

1 Week Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
14 1,973
Help

Help me choose between these two giant monitors. Buying today.

https://multimedia.bbycastatic.ca/multimedia/products/1500x1500/104/10424/10424421.jpg https://multimedia.bbycastatic.ca/multimedia/products/1500x1500/106/10654/10654798.jpg philips bdm4037uw vs bdm4350uc. Which one would you suggest for light ...

1 Week Ago
by Kel|oggs Go to last post
3 166
Help

"Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line"

Hello. I've just got a VPS for my Gmod server instead of paying 10-25 a month I now pay $5 for any amount of slots I wish. But I've ran into this problem when I start my server. Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to...

1 Week Ago
by lljsullins Go to last post
7 134
Help

New PC keeps being knocked offline - Need help trying to fix

Hello, So I had a new PC built with the following specs: However it seems that I have been having issues with my new computer as I keep randomly being either disconnected from the router, or my external network adapter is not able to find any...

1 Week Ago
by nickx91 Go to last post
8 288
Help

Quad Channel Memory

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if PFsense benefits from using quad channel memory. My hardware: Super A1SRi-2758F 8 core atom processor intel x540t2 nic currently single channel 8gb ram. I was gonna upgrade to quad channel 32gb ram...

1 Week Ago
by Handsome Matt Go to last post
2 161
Help

Upgrading AMD drivers breaking audio.

Unsurprisingly upgrading my drivers has again not gone without a hitch, this time completely fucking my systems audio. I use Realtek HD Audio Manager and it's inbuilt equalizer for my audio but I've found after upgrading my drivers it doesn't work...

1 Week Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
3 136
Shitpost

Broken thumbnails

I've been having this problem for a couple days now and it's start to get rather annoying. I've already tried clearing the thumbnail cache and it didn't work. Tried refreshing and still not working. https://i.imgur.com/KBUeZxg.png As you can see...

2 Weeks Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
9 299
Help

Screen recording on an old M55 potato variant with windowsXP.

Due to a series of mental decisions I don't quite fully understand I need to record the screen of an old Lenovo M55 pc with 2GB of (ddr2?) ram, an E6400, integrated graphics, and windowsXP. Using something besides XP isn't feasible unless someone...

2 Weeks Ago
by Demache Go to last post
4 241
Help

PC Wonít start after moving country

Hello, I have just recently moved from the UK to The Netherlands and after hooking up my desktop (which I took as hand luggage as to not damage it) it starts but doesnít fully boot and keeps restarting initially I thought it was damaged but after reading...

2 Weeks Ago
by ballads Go to last post
10 434
Release

Steam Chat Logging! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

Hello, just wanted to post an announcement here about a Steam chat logging tool I've created. You'll find another thread about this in Valve Games and Mods, but I wanted to spread the word a little more to people who might not have seen it. If a...

VoiDeD Thread has images Useful x 117
2 Weeks Ago
by Pyro-Fire Go to last post
258 113,270
Help

New mobo won't post/no signal

Specs MSI z270 sli mobo 6700k 24gb avexir Recently my z270m mortar mobo died randomly. I shut the PC off, went for a jog, came back and turned it on and got no post/signal. So I got a new mobo and case, hooked everything up and am getting the same...

2 Weeks Ago
by Episode Go to last post
2 184
Love

Looking for tips for a good mouse replacement, some hand issues making it frustrating.

Hola, for the past year or so I've been using a Corsair Scimitar mouse. One of these guys right here: Now, I really love mice with lots of extra side buttons and customizability, it helps me out a lot, for one it's just genuinely comfortable and I...

2 Weeks Ago
by Xion21 Go to last post
0 129
Computers

WD HDD Soft Chirping Noise - Impending Disaster or Normal Minor Problem?

So last night I noticed my hard drive started making a soft chirping noise when writing. It's a Western Digital WDC-WD10EZEX, the same hard drive that originally came with my desktop. I currently have two of these things in my machine, one of which is a...

2 Weeks Ago
by FFStudios Go to last post
3 281
Help

PC crashed playing a game (blue screen) now it wont turn on?

I was playing the new Fifa when all of a sudden bluescreened. It did the regular checking files before restarting and then just never restarted. Fans and ligjts boot for 3 seconds then it just shuts down and tries rebooting again. Not really sure what...

2 Weeks Ago
by anOKcode Go to last post
8 210
Help

Force laptop fans to be quieter?

So I got this Asus surface copy (transformer 3 pro) like half a year ago and its noisy as hell even when doing nothing. Speccy measuring temps sees it start being noisy at 50c which means any light tbrowsing makes the fans go to turbo speed. It's enough...

2 Weeks Ago
by fishyfish777 Go to last post
1 151
Help

Putting together a GPU/CPU/Mobo upgrade, would like help

Hey everyone, the title is quite explanatory. I currently have an i5 3470, XFX 280x Black Edition and 8GB RAM (i'll post more in-depth specs than this when I got), and i'm feeling it's not cutting it anymore. Lots of stutter in recent games (probably...

2 Weeks Ago
by taipan Go to last post
5 185
Computers

Mouse keeps moving to upper left corner while playing certain games

After downloading the latest update for Windows 10 Pro, Comedy Night and Mobius Final Fantasy are causing my mouse to move to the upper right of the screen, but it behaves slightly differently in both. In Mobius it happens after screen transitions and...

3 Weeks Ago
by taipan Go to last post
5 231
Help

Monitor shuts off during gameplay(drivers crashing possibly?)

today there was a power outage, when I turned my desktop back on windows force updated. I played a few games (project cars 2, and dota 2) and each one crashed about 10 minutes or so in. from what I can tell if this is a driver crash they never recover....

3 Weeks Ago
by SmellyHippie Go to last post
3 182
Question

How much will my PC mine Bitcoin?

Hello. I want to mine Bitcoin with my PC. CPU Intel i7 6700 3.4Ghz GPU Nvidia GTX 970 How much will I make in a month, excluding electricity? Thanks.

3 Weeks Ago
by arleitiss Go to last post
23 1,017
Computers

Game crashes on startup on Galaxy S8: "-game- is not playable under your playing environment"

So I found this game while going under the Google Play Store called Fate: Grand Order. I was a recent fan of the Fate series and was looking for time to kill in between work and school. Got it installed and when it launched it went right back to the phone...

3 Weeks Ago
by maddogsamurai Go to last post
5 248
Computers

Imaging PC's with different hardware

hey guys, at work I often have to install our software onto client PC's for shipment, I've started using Acronis True Image to make this task easier but I've noticed the universal restore isn't the best solution to working with different hardware. I'm...

3 Weeks Ago
by Lebofly Go to last post
13 431
Help

Need help choosing my wireless internet provider

My current living situation is such that we cannot get landline internet. Our only options are wireless. Long story. On the one hand, I have www.unlimitedlteadvanced.com, which for $75.99/mo will give me truly unlimited 4G LTE data over T-Mobile's...

3 Weeks Ago
7 185
Question

Scareware Information

A user at our office stumbled across this page today after clicking what was ostensibly a news article on MSN. Does anyone have any information on scareware like this (i.e. how people set these up, how the URL can have that output, etc). Not...

3 Weeks Ago
by Spanky Go to last post
6 438
Help

Adaptive brightness keeps resetting on Win10

Win10 Dell XPS 15 9530 with Touch Screen Before shutdown: After restart:

3 Weeks Ago
by thejjokerr Go to last post
2 166
Computers

Kingston SSD having booting errors

This has happened before, but today is was the worse. My SSD boots with disk errors or is flat out doesn't register at all. I tried multiple fixes and finally got it working again I did the normal windows start up repair which refused to work untill I...

3 Weeks Ago
by Vexua Go to last post
18 408
Computers

Creative soundcard software switch audio inputs randomly

When I got a new SSD and finally got everything installed. My Soundblaster Recon3d PCIe Software switches audio inputs randomly or when the drive gets a slight slowdown. I'm not sure why it's happening but it didn't happen on my old SSD. I tried...

4 Weeks Ago
by Vexua Go to last post
0 129
Help

Laptop doesn't POST, no display

Specs: Acer E5 574G 52QU running Kubuntu 17.04 and Windows 10 dualbooted. i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, GTX 940M. What happened: Last night, running Kubuntu, watching YouTube. Video freezes, then resumes with no sound. I get a popup notification saying that KWin...

4 Weeks Ago
by kpjVideo Go to last post
12 579
Help

Software for draw and animation

basically I have many ideas and I would try to use them: I can draw a bit and I have a really basic tablet for drawing. So what I need is the simplest software I could use to draw, modelling and another software in which I could use the simplest models...

4 Weeks Ago
by hati Go to last post
9 259
Question

My Seagate drive just died

So yeah, today when I booted my PC it took way longer than usual to reach Windows. This has happened before so I immediately assumed it was my 1TB Seagate drive that was acting up again. A couple of weeks ago the same thing happened, only that time the...

4 Weeks Ago
by Saphirx Go to last post
2 261
Computers

I made a spreadsheet for PC parts, what do you guys think about it?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Aoq1a0ZW18OzdHRiMTY1YUNxWDA2clBvQmhKa2RlOWc&hl=en&output=html The left column has both a 120GB SSD and a 1TB HDD, the middle only has the HDD and the right only has the SSD.I didn't include a monitor in it as...

4 Weeks Ago
by steffy123 Go to last post
10 2,795
Help

Can't pass a reCAPTCHA

Issue is pretty simple. I'm trying to buy some clothes from this website (Pacsun) but every time I try to pass the reCAPTCHA to get to my shopping cart, it loops and so forth. I tried it on my mobile with data instead of Wi-Fi and managed to get to my...

4 Weeks Ago
by djjkxbox Go to last post
14 572
Question

3D smartphone with 3D camera and 3D screen?

Hello. I wanted a smartphone (Android) that can capture 3D images and show them on its 3D screen. I've seen several models, but I'm not up to date on which is the best one currently. Can you guys point out which is the best one? Or is there any...

4 Weeks Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
17 859
Help

Intel HD Graphics drivers failing to update & crashing.

For a long while now my dad has been moaning at me to get his Laptop fixed. He loves his computer and unfortunately he is often unlucky when it comes to system stability. When attempting to update the drivers for the graphics a bit into the...

4 Weeks Ago
8 363
Help

Family member (possibly) fell for Indian tech support scam, need assistance

I met with family who flew in from out of state today. Previously, I was her tech support guide. She recently bought a new computer from QVC, and said she got a pop-up in her web browser saying she had a virus. She said she called the number provided, and...

13th September 2017
by LordCrypto Go to last post
9 713
Computers

My laptop lags only Source Games

So my laptop's specs are as follows: Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM: 12.0 GB (11.9 GB usable) And it says it has a Nvidia Geforce 940Mx Graphics card. I've also checked the Task Manager while i'm in game,...

11th September 2017
by ashrobhoy Go to last post
17 568
Question

Android /IOS Controller

looking for all in one controller for an Android and IOS controller (gaming)

8th September 2017
by SGTNAPALM Go to last post
4 332
Help

Files on SSD getting corrupted

So for about 1 week I have been getting problems with certain files on my SSD getting corrupted. I have tried multiple programs to scan my SSD for errors and faulty sectors but none are being found. If I reinstall a program from my SSD on to one of my...

6th September 2017
by Toyhobo Go to last post
2 323
Help

Building PC Advice for Little Sis (UK)

So my little sister (who ain't really that little, she's 22) is looking to build a PC. I wanna help her out. The only components I have to help her are an i5-4670k Intel CPU and a GTX560 TI (which is garbage in this day and age so I'm not gonna use it,...

5th September 2017
by loopoo Go to last post
2 257
Link

paysafecard money to paypal safest way?

title says it all i have heard about many scams so i am worried

4th September 2017
by Aide Go to last post
1 237
Question

Is GitHub safe

looking for something that can get me GZDoom for Android but I just want to make sure

4th September 2017
by Scratch. Go to last post
9 541
Question

Libre Office Question

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right sub to post this in but anyways. I'm wondering if its possible to look up the definition of a word in Libre Office, I know MS Word has a functionality like this and I thought the dictionary extension would do this but...

4th September 2017
by Reflex F.N. Go to last post
1 219
Help

No display after reboot unless I switch my RAM around

I'm having a pretty strange problem; after shutting down or putting my computer to sleep, there will not be any display after I wake the computer up. This is consistent across reboots until, oddly, I change the order of my RAM around. After that, the...

3rd September 2017
by smithy285 Go to last post
4 314
Computers

Laptop buying advice (UK)

So... Basically I have absolutely no idea on pricing and laptops, as the last PC build of my own I did was around 5 years ago and it seems ALOT has changed since then. I was thinking of spending around 650ish+ ( british pounds ) for a new laptop. ...

3rd September 2017
by rhx123 Go to last post
3 254
Help

Periodic system hangs during heavy HDD read/write cycles, intermittent GPU driver crash & recover

My mom's computer seems to have one foot in the grave, but due to our can't-afford-a-cup-of-dirt status at the current time, she desperately wants me to do anything in my power to save this 8 year old laptop rather than buy a new one. Current issues...

3rd September 2017
by Zekkei Go to last post
8 311
Question

Can Neir be played with a K+M

don't feel like buying a controller

2nd September 2017
by butre Go to last post
2 296
Question

Can someone per chance recommend me a good set of speakers?

Howdy! I'm looking for someone to recommend me a good set of speakers. I'm looking for a set with a good dynamic range as I listen to a good bit of metal, trap and house music. I can probibly only go with a standard 2 bar pile, I'm working with...

31st August 2017
by nuttyboffin Go to last post
14 869
Question

My 2GB ram suddenly decreased into 1.89GB

Since the first day where my laptop got it performance slowed down,i noticed this: http://i.imgur.com/Pyod8fj.png Anyone know how to fix this,and why this happens? Who knows,fixing that will return my performance (hopefully)

31st August 2017
by Zufeng Go to last post
24 1,041
Release

Giving away my PC

(I did check whether this was the right place to post this, but ban me if not I guess) Hey folks, Anyone want a free PC? Built it myself with Facepunch's help a few years ago. Specs: i5 2500K (this was a beast back in the day, probably still is...

Alcapwne Friendly x 36
30th August 2017
by Leestons Go to last post
8 750
Love

Getting swarmed by some sort of .tmp virus

I installed a game on my PC -- the Forza Horizon 3 Developer Build (already own the game obv) -- a few weeks ago. Ever since then, I've been getting these constant crashing messages tied to .tmp files prefixed with "evb" and appended with a bunch of...

30th August 2017
by ashrobhoy Go to last post
5 610
Help

Some game art consistently renders with blotches

Just finished building my PC but am seeing a weird, consistent rendering issue in games where pixels seem to render at too general of a color. An example is the left background planet in this HotS screenshot, the region from the bottom of the planet to...

30th August 2017
by J!NX Go to last post
5 311
Help

laptop plugged in not charging

so my asus laptop is plugged but not charging after i came from my friends house i already tried googling but it didnt help any help? 27th August 2017 bump

29th August 2017
by Megalan Go to last post
4 286
Help

Laptop overheats very easily.

I've had this laptop for a few years now, but i've only had the problem this year. At first I thought it was just a problem with Total war that the pc'd overheat and shut itself down if I left it on a flat surface (I now play games with my laptop on my...

28th August 2017
by Snowmew Go to last post
1 233
Help

Power off issue

First off, I did post this over at OCNet. I'm just trying to get as many opinions on this problem. I've ran into a very odd power off issue just now. When shutting down my PC, it doesn't power down the LED's in the reservoirs, the Gentle Typhoon fans, or...

26th August 2017
by trainplane3 Go to last post
4 239