Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Request

GMOD Kairi KH1 module This thread has images

Hia, I was wondering if someone could convert a character module. No need to rip the module or anything I have a link directly to it!. I have two of the same character modules, from different games. KH1 & KH2 The Final Mix! KH1:...

19 Minutes Ago
by OuijaBoard Go to last post
6 260
Steam

Frozen Elsa n Anna models port to gmod ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Okay, I'm a douche who loves frozen deal with it. But thats not the point. I have these xnalara models of elsa and anna and i want them ported to gmod soo i can have some fun with em. If you can port them tell by a PM on steam or Comment in this thread...

GmodPro90001 reading
35 Minutes Ago
by GmodPro9000 Go to last post
80 2,395
Release

Winner x 31

Sniper Elite 3 Character Models This thread has images

Character Models in OBJ format - Textures in 2048x2048 and 4096x4096 in some characters Karl (se3karl.rar) Coop Character (se3karl.rar)

luxox_184 reading
1 Hour Ago
by E350tb Go to last post
22 1,518
Release

The revised " Post Links to your lost Model Downloads Packs here" Thread. V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

you know what to do. Last thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1152875 Reposts from the last thread TrackMania cars

Rinfect4 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Wolf-2 Go to last post
1,242 88,920
Work In Progress

The "Model/Skin" Pimpage/WIP Thread V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 91 92 93 94 Last ) This thread has images

It's the seventh thread focused on scratch made models and textures mostly generally specifically designed for game use! Previous thread hit the limit. We pride ourselves on C&C, so post what you have, be it incomplete or complete. You're among...

skeligandrew2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by pinecleandog Go to last post
3,755 287,432
Release

Winner x 34

Resident Evil 6: BSAA SOU ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Description BSAA SOU Soldiers\Operators from Resident Evil 6 with some gear and variation added, taken from Resident Evil 5. Features Bodygroups for pretty much everything you can possibly imagine, with some skins for added variation. Fingerposing,...

2 Hours Ago
by Wolf-2 Go to last post
101 7,692
Work In Progress

The Facepunch Models Ports and Hacks Wip Thread v3 NOT A REQUEST THREAD ( 2 3 4 5 .. 179 180 181 182 Last ) This thread has images

You know what to do, post work in progress pics of stuff you're working on. Maybe you'll eventually release it in 10 years. AngryMan suggested I make Tom Sizemore from Black Hawk Down to replace Father Gregori's facemap so I did.

-Rusty-7 reading
2 Hours Ago
by SergerantJoe Go to last post
7,260 707,896
Release

Winner x 52

Dark Souls Characters v1 ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Dark Souls Characters v1 Took a while than I expected. Been busy with real life stuff. Never had the time to upload them, till now. Got tired of seeing things being just showing off with the dark souls ports, or being private unfortunately. I believe...

4 Hours Ago
by Turtlicious Go to last post
84 14,760
QUESTION

Ruger Mk.2 Model for Gmod/SFM This thread has images

So i recently started play some new games and i realized that the Ruger Mk.2 was a really good weapon, but the only one i saw ported to Source Engine was in the Kermite's Weapon pack for Gmod 10 (Old as air, and the weapon looks really bad in the...

rama22991 reading
4 Hours Ago
by huntingrifle Go to last post
1 86
Work In Progress

Benoski's Ragdoll Thread (Requests/W.I.Ps) This thread has images

I really, really, REALLY want to get into making contributions to the GMOD/SFM community, and I figured to myself "I should bring more characters in GMOD". No content yet, but who would you like to see get ported (give me a good link to a model, too,...

5 Hours Ago
by rama2299 Go to last post
17 503
Help

Modeler needed

Hello, this is my artwork for TF2: Heavy Weapons Lady http://matarioshka.deviantart.com/art/Presenting-Heavy-Weapons-Lady-471730526 Female spy http://matarioshka.deviantart.com/art/Presenting-female-spy-467154492 Female scout...

Mata1 reading
6 Hours Ago
by Dr. Evilcop Go to last post
2 85
Release

Winner x 58

Spacemarine porting spree. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last ) This thread has images

Spacemarine ports

wraithcat1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by Nuclear Arbitor Go to last post
1,775 109,147
Help

Can't get QC to compile in any engine and god damn why does porting to source suck so much? This thread has images

Okay, so I have a chair model with a high and low poly version, along with a phys model. The QC looks like this $cd "C:\Users\MilkBiscuit\Documents\Models\chair\Smd" $modelname "MilkBiscuit\Chair.mdl" $body mybody "ChairHighPoly.smd" $staticprop...

MilkBiscuit2 reading
7 Hours Ago
by MilkBiscuit Go to last post
9 161
Release

German Infantry Playermodel

German Infantry Playermodel I dont remember the original thread I got the model from but thanks! Comes complete with: NPC Custom view arms Finger posing Bodygroups Skins http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=292290787

7 Hours Ago
by kenzylolzik Go to last post
4 325
Wii

Pokémon Ragdoll Thread: 4th Generation ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

(UPDATE 11/01/13: Every single Pokémon pack from Apoc and I has been updated with new Pokémon.) Third generation's over. Apparently some people didn't like it as much as the others, so no loss... right? This topic will act as a hub for any of my...

RTB2 reading
8 Hours Ago
by Mattwo Go to last post
419 29,814
Request

Poker Night 2/Evil Dead Ash J. Williams model hex (from L4D2)? This thread has images

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could hex Splinks' Left 4 Dead 2 model of Ash (of Evil Dead fame) for Garry's Mod. The model is here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=277247014&searchtext=ash Unfortunately, the model...

8 Hours Ago
by LTJGPliskin Go to last post
14 428
Release

[Model] Courage The Cowardly Dog - Needs porting to Source This thread has images

Hi everyone, I have recently been busy working on ripping the Courage the Cowardly Dog models from Cartoon Network Racing from the PS2. I have updated, enhanced and improved the model as well as it's terrible default texture...

8 Hours Ago
by jalafjalav Go to last post
11 1,687
Request

FC3: Blood Dragon - Omega Force dudes? This thread has images

If anyone can hook me up with those guys ported to Garry's Mod, that would be gnarly! And with working lamp shadows. Thanks

9 Hours Ago
by King7 Go to last post
13 208
QUESTION

Question: Model with multiple uvmaps/textures?

I'm working on a short film for Valve's Saxxy Awards and I've been writing up scripts and drawing up storyboards. I'm using the Source Film Maker as the engine path to compile and save stuff to. I'm now in the process of modeling and texturing some...

9 Hours Ago
by wraithcat Go to last post
1 82
Request

Phoenix Wright Model This thread has images

Hi guys! I'm wondering if anyone can port a model of Phoenix Wright over to Source Filmmaker? I know that there is one that I can use right now, but the body and face posing doesn't have the best of controls, and I'd really like a model that can allow me...

10 Hours Ago
by Lim1tD Go to last post
1 129
Work In Progress

Transformers Porting Thread v2 Plus New Info! Looking for Supporters ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

The first thread went a little out of control, so I have started v2 of the Transformers thread. I will update this with new info and bring back some of the useful old info form the last one so that I won't refer to it back and forth and keep it all here....

10 Hours Ago
by maddogsamurai Go to last post
224 10,968
School

How to compile models for the source engine. ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

I whipped up this tutorial out of boredom. IT ONLY SHOWS HOW TO GET AN ALREADY EXPORTED MODEL FILE COMPILED. NOTHING LESS, NOTHING MORE. My site: http://www.jaanus.cc/flash/tutorial.html Downloadable: http://www.jaanus.cc/flash/tutorial.exe ...

11 Hours Ago
by uaredead2020 Go to last post
173 24,848
Help

Model File Format

I want to mod a game's models using 3ds Max but I can't seem to access them. If I use 3D Ripper DX, the game crashes and I can't get any models out. I found a place in the game's files which seems to be a directory for every model in the game, but the...

12 Hours Ago
by Handsome Matt Go to last post
1 79
Work In Progress

Winner x 75

TitanFall: Ports and hacks WIP thread [Standby For Titanfall!] ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last ) This thread has images

TitanFall Ports and Hacks Thread VPKTool Release -CHANGELOG- 3.2

cra0kalo1 reading
13 Hours Ago
by rama2299 Go to last post
880 104,283
Link

FleetAdmiral1's Star Wars Model Links thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last ) This thread has images

I've decided to go ahead and do this. Since it seems some people really wanted to see Plasmid's Star Wars model releases be uploaded and since I have them all I decided why not. So here is what I have, and what some of my fellow Star Wars modellers here...

FleetAdmiral11 reading
14 Hours Ago
by FleetAdmiral1 Go to last post
467 19,723
Request

BOII Zombies Models?

I know I've been requesting quite a few times since I joined Facepunch, but this will be my final one for the foreseeable future. Can someone post model images of the following, if they can: The zombies from Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, Buried, and...

17 Hours Ago
by DeadlyTowrsSx Go to last post
1 172
Help

Tank model is HUGE This thread has images

What would I do about something like this? I managed to get a tank model into 3ds max and then I pretty much reskinned it, but when I ported it into hammer, the actual model itself is freaking huge and the tank itself is only a small part of some...

17 Hours Ago
by wallworm Go to last post
8 350
Work In Progress

Winner x 27

Walking Dead the Game Pack (WiP) ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

I will be putting all progress in this thread I'm working on a pack to get nearly every model from Telltale's Walking Dead Game if you are needing Clem, Carley, or Lee jump here They were ported by NikouT Characters that I have ripped, and what I...

luigimario1 reading
18 Hours Ago
by Dweebnut Go to last post
185 21,010
Request

Need help in basic modeling.

Hello fellow modellers. I know I'm not really involved or popular on this forum, that's why I don't really expect people marching to help, but if you do, it will be highly appreciated. Basically I need someone who can de-attach a jacket from one model...

1 Day Ago
by toXioneer Go to last post
0 70
Request

Crash bandicoot Twinsanity models ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last ) This thread has images

could some one please port some agdolls from the game Crash twinsanity thankyou. Crash Coco Cortex and Dingodile

1 Day Ago
by Tensing Go to last post
404 25,768
Request

Quake 3 playermodels. This thread has images

Helo guys. So, i decided to make some Quake 3 player models, but i can't rip them. So, it will be nice if someone give me some models in T-pose. Thanks. Models i need are visor and grunt, i prefer them firstly. Thanks in advance!

Pechenko_1211 reading
1 Day Ago
by Pechenko_121 Go to last post
9 290
Art

Useful x 40

Camouflage textures for everyone! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

I was working on some custom textures the other day to do some renders and decided to give you guys my camo patterns :) If you need any other type of camo, just post an example and the name and I'll make a clean 2048x2048 version that you can use for...

SomerenV2 reading
1 Day Ago
by KINGSTAR998 Go to last post
269 39,329
Addon

Halo 3 Spartan Playermodels This thread has images

You may remember the first ones someone made. You may even remember when I fixed them. But now, I introduce true Halo 3 Spartan Playermodels. 19712 unique possibilities alone by just using the bodygroups! Comes in 5 flavors, MP Shader (cv), SP Shader...

1 Day Ago
by Vipes Go to last post
16 823
Request

Watch_Dogs models ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Is it entirely possible to extract the protagonist, Aiden and other antagonists from the Disrupt engine? If so, could you tell me what program to use to be able to extract them or lead me in a direction where someone is already porting them over from...

rozzachu2 reading
1 Day Ago
by Rinfect Go to last post
45 3,785
games

Sonic Thread 5 3D Blast ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last ) This thread has images

Because as we all know, Sonic models will continue to be made and ported. Last time on Sonic thread 4: Face poseable Shadow was released for gmod via the Work shop. And now, on with thread 5 Direct Downloads

Glaber2 reading
1 Day Ago
by Takeshi55 Go to last post
1,225 84,079
Help

Half Life Model Viewer - No Muzzle Attachment Help!!!!

I have been putting skins from CSS into gmod, and I fix the world model correctly, and I edit the QC, recompile blah blah blah and then, when I go into Half Life Model Viewer to fix the "muzzle" attachment so that bullets actually look like they are...

1 Day Ago
by overki11 Go to last post
0 74
Work In Progress

Winner x 22

God Of War 3 Models ! ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

god of war 3 kratos: god of war 3 kratos torso: God Of war 3 kratos head: Kratos W.I.P: Ghost Of Sparta Arms:

GibbonRose1 reading
1 Day Ago
by LinkOFF Go to last post
134 11,524
Link

(RAW) Call of Duty Ghosts Weapon/Models Pack ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Yes, after weeks of doing school work and stuff, I decided to take some time to make a Call of Duty Ghosts Weapon Pack/Model Pack These models come in three flavors, OBJ,MA and SMD, these packs are also huge in size....so to make it easier for...

theoneman1 reading
1 Day Ago
by Rinfect Go to last post
164 18,579
Help

I need help with "animation" editing?!

Hello, I'm on the hunt for some help. I have a skin made for CSS in my Gmod TTT server but it's a T pose. The skin is visible for everyone, but the Tpose is annoying as heck. It's not my skin that I made. I would need someone kind enough to change the CSS...

1 Day Ago
by International Go to last post
0 71
QUESTION

I'm looking for a cops and mobsters

Hello, i'm looking for mafia ragdolls, but not like Italian Mafia from year 1940. I'm looking for a russian mafia or american mobsters, who looks like in movie "The Sopranos". I'm looking for a cops ragdolls too, i only have NYPD, which they doesn't look...

1 Day Ago
by MaN17 Go to last post
11 338