Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Request

Mechwarrior mechs ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Are there plans to/has it been done/can it be done/ could you if you feel nice/ port the mechs from Mechwarrior online into gmod? And if not, are there any good mech models around?

Irespawnoften3 reading
1 Minute Ago
by MrFunreal Go to last post
71 3,052
Request

Requesting texture artist This thread has images

So I'm making an old castle map and I need a bunch of textures for it. At the moment I can only pay 3 euros because there are some issues with my credit card. All I can really offer is mentioning the artist in the credits section of the addon and inside...

Achmed223 reading
10 Minutes Ago
by Achmed22 Go to last post
4 90
Release

The revised " Post Links to your lost Model Downloads Packs here" Thread. V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 31 32 33 34 Last ) This thread has images

you know what to do. Last thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1152875 Reposts from the last thread TrackMania cars

Rinfect3 reading
39 Minutes Ago
by ThaHuntah Go to last post
1,324 95,186
Work In Progress

Winner x 20

The Facepunch Models Ports and Hacks Wip Thread v3 NOT A REQUEST THREAD ( 2 3 4 5 .. 193 194 195 196 Last ) This thread has images

You know what to do, post work in progress pics of stuff you're working on. Maybe you'll eventually release it in 10 years. AngryMan suggested I make Tom Sizemore from Black Hawk Down to replace Father Gregori's facemap so I did.

-Rusty-16 reading
58 Minutes Ago
by lonefirewarrior Go to last post
7,837 765,883
Work In Progress

The "Model/Skin" Pimpage/WIP Thread V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 97 98 99 100 Last ) This thread has images

It's the seventh thread focused on scratch made models and textures mostly generally specifically designed for game use! Previous thread hit the limit. We pride ourselves on C&C, so post what you have, be it incomplete or complete. You're among...

skeligandrew6 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Snood_1990 Go to last post
3,971 305,509
Tutorial

Vindictus model porting tutorial ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

I kinda suck at writing tutorials, so hopefully this isn't too bad and useful to at least someone. I'll try to keep this up to date as people ask questions and encounter problems using it. Stuff that’s required: • Vindictus:...

necrobard2 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Katra804 Go to last post
590 108,419
Help

Custom c_model issue

Hi all, I'm currently trying to make some custom c_models that use the c_grenade.mdl file, but instead of a grenade I change it to something else, such as a melon for example. I've rigged it and everything in blender: http://i.imgur.com/DaHZIaG.png...

Turtle952 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Turtle95 Go to last post
4 103
Request

Crash bandicoot Twinsanity models ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

could some one please port some agdolls from the game Crash twinsanity thankyou. Crash Coco Cortex and Dingodile

Minimole7 reading
1 Hour Ago
by Js 54 Go to last post
578 33,209
Request

Model Request Thread V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last ) This thread has images

I decided to make this thread for anyone that is interested in porting or making models for other people. How does this work? All you need to do is either leave a request for a model you want or post models you are making/porting for others to use....

Pinhead Larry2 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Everything Go to last post
643 28,830
Request

[Request] League of legends playermodel

Hi everyone! the past week Azir andhis skin were announced to league of legends, and when i saw it, i were annoyed. Could anyone port his skin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDDuDz3WG4) to make a playermodel? If nobody can, thanks anyway for reading...

Beiolos1 reading
2 Hours Ago
by Beiolos Go to last post
0 34
Request

[Job]: Hiring a sweapon animator/modeller.

I've currently got a development team producing a Warhammer 40k mod, along with player models for an upcoming role-play server ( http://6thcadian.proboards.com/ ) - what we're lacking is somebody who can make and animate player weaponry. If you're a...

Tycho_Sicariu1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Tycho_Sicariu Go to last post
5 180
Release

Winner x 58

Spacemarine porting spree. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 46 47 48 49 Last ) This thread has images

Spacemarine ports

wraithcat2 reading
3 Hours Ago
by gudman Go to last post
1,924 119,706
Request

Dragon's Prophet ripping This thread has images

Dragon's Prophet is a F2P MMORPG with lots of dragons in it. Using Ninja Ripper is not possible because it uses a launcher which is the only way to start the game. There is a tool for it, but it is on the XeNTaX forums which requires money to become a...

3 Hours Ago
by HairyTree Go to last post
13 799
Release

(Raw) Marvel Heroes Characters + Costumes ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

http://imageshack.us/a/img571/6148/l8d0.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img849/3447/cxw1.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img34/8956/jkmh.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img4/3669/k2u1.jpg Here are 186 characters + costumes from the Marvel Heroes MMO. Only reason I...

Tribalizer1 reading
3 Hours Ago
by Velox Go to last post
195 15,973
Help

Texture Refraction This thread has images

I'm working on an Active Camouflage thing for Garry's Mod, and I'm making a custom texture for it. Before I go any farther, I just want to say that if I posted this in the wrong spot, I went by "For your modelling/animation/SKINNING needs." Anyways,...

3 Hours Ago
by MasterDaPro11 Go to last post
3 147
Help

Gap in Model (Blender) This thread has images

As you can see below, there is a little 'gap' in my model which is causing annoyance. The vertexes are joined and I really don't know how I can fix this, any help will be appreciated. (Sorry about the size of them.)

docdo11 reading
4 Hours Ago
by WrathOfCat Go to last post
3 91
Work In Progress

Unreal Tournament 2004 Playermodels This thread has images

Hello. I'm currently making UT2004 Player models for Garry's Mod. At the moment, almost all human male and robots are something like ready. I'm planning to release ALL characters. Today I've uploaded robots. You can subscribe them:...

xDShot1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by xDShot Go to last post
12 511
Request

Enemy Front This thread has images

Looking for Enemy Front Models :-)

RavenRG1 reading
4 Hours Ago
by medwed Go to last post
23 893
Request

Watch_Dogs models ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Is it entirely possible to extract the protagonist, Aiden and other antagonists from the Disrupt engine? If so, could you tell me what program to use to be able to extract them or lead me in a direction where someone is already porting them over from...

rozzachu2 reading
4 Hours Ago
by rozzachu Go to last post
81 6,103
Help

How to apply texture in 3ds max. -Important- This thread has images

Hi everyone :) So I have downloaded the mw3 and mw2 3d characters models, but once I open one model just for checking the textures and all that stuff I realize that I don't know how to texture in 3ds max (xD). Since I only know how to apply texture in...

5 Hours Ago
by -Third Go to last post
8 121
Help

Problem Creating Ragdoll, think it's phymodel.

Uhh, well I have this model I have the reference, the phymodel, and the ragdoll .smd done, except when I compile and run in hlmv in the bones tab my bones are listed in the physics tab only the root bone is listed and when I select the bone to be...

BimmyLarter1 reading
5 Hours Ago
by BimmyLarter Go to last post
2 90
Link

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 All Character Models. ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

All character models in .3ds format including textures. contains: All Russian soldiers All US Soldiers Brazilian Militia Civilians Afgan Soldiers Villains

luxox_182 reading
8 Hours Ago
by -Third Go to last post
63 23,047
Request

Gemstone / Jewelery Models

Does anyone have any nice gemstone / jewellery models for Source? By jewellery I would like a ring but other jewellery would be nice. Thanks!

10 Hours Ago
by coolcat99 Go to last post
0 58
Request

Arctic Combat A.F Reskin This thread has images

Hey there. I needed some help with this and hopefully someone out there could handle it better than me. I don't know if you guys heard about Arctic Combat / Battle Territory : Battery, but there was a pack with the models of those guys released a long...

13 Hours Ago
by rama2299 Go to last post
1 247
Help

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 models This thread has images

Just curious if somebody have them already. Or maybe simply just the data folders where models of characters, base and outfits (Noesis readable), because my limited internet capabilities, (need to choose the real models from the unnecessary one) and I...

Melati1 reading
13 Hours Ago
by Katra804 Go to last post
5 2,563
Release

Winner x 43

Spec Ops: The Line ported stuff by znalecc This thread has images

...and loads more. Over 160 props from the game. I've tried to make all of them as best looking as I could. HOWEVER they are ALL just effects. There are NO RAGDOLLS. They have NO COLLISION MODELS. Actually, no, one of them has a collision model, but...

znalecc2 reading
14 Hours Ago
by znalecc Go to last post
30 1,865
Art

Winner x 29

Facepunch Camouflage Thread V2 ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Facepunch Camoflauge Resource Thread v2 As you can expect, this is a thread for camoflauge swatches and the like. Ask for some, or post your own! Please don't ask for too much though. I'll try and update the op as much as necessary...

-Rusty-2 reading
15 Hours Ago
by Leon Go to last post
57 2,614
games

Gamecube Game Models This thread has images

Here's some models I want to share, from a few Gamecube games. Not much, but it's better than nothing. 007: From Russia With Love: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ws4o7l593k5vp1i/From_Russia_with_Love.rar Star Wars Rouge Squadron II: Rogue Leader:...

17 Hours Ago
by LongArm91 Go to last post
16 452
QUESTION

Making a .qc

This is probably around the 500th thread about this topic, but I'm seriously insecure about making a .QC file for a ragdoll. I ripped a model from World of Warcraft with a skeleton, removed unnecessary bones and had it exported to .smd; how do I build...

17 Hours Ago
by erkor Go to last post
30 444
Request

Pokemon Gmod Player models?

Does anyone have any good Pokemon Player models for Gmod? Or any packs???

21 Hours Ago
by SilverBelle Go to last post
2 133
Steam

Frozen Elsa n Anna models port to gmod ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Okay, I'm a douche who loves frozen deal with it. But thats not the point. I have these xnalara models of elsa and anna and i want them ported to gmod soo i can have some fun with em. If you can port them tell by a PM on steam or Comment in this thread...

21 Hours Ago
by SilverBelle Go to last post
241 8,773
Work In Progress

Transformers Porting Thread v2 Plus New Info! Looking for Supporters ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last ) This thread has images

The first thread went a little out of control, so I have started v2 of the Transformers thread. I will update this with new info and bring back some of the useful old info form the last one so that I won't refer to it back and forth and keep it all here....

maddogsamurai1 reading
22 Hours Ago
by jordantheanim Go to last post
375 18,274
Wii

Pokémon Ragdoll Thread: 4th Generation ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

(UPDATE 11/01/13: Every single Pokémon pack from Apoc and I has been updated with new Pokémon.) Third generation's over. Apparently some people didn't like it as much as the others, so no loss... right? This topic will act as a hub for any of my...

RTB1 reading
23 Hours Ago
by Mattwo Go to last post
517 33,187
Request

TheLastOfUs Model Request Thread (Apocalyptic Theme Lovers) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last ) This thread has images

The Last Of Us Model Request Thread The Goal I just wanted to throw this idea/request out there as id really love to see these characters be usable in SFM for awesome movies/posters and in GMOD for... things... like also pictures :P All of the...

hunterNormandy2 reading
1 Day Ago
by LegalSouls Go to last post
982 107,389
Help

HL2 Citadel textures

Hi y'all I am currently working on a little personal reskin of the HL2 citadel. Problem is, there are 4 textures in the materials/models/props_combine folder. One seems to be the 'basic' texture sheet of the citadel, named combinecitadel001 There...

1 Day Ago
by DarthB Go to last post
4 263
Help

Sci-Fi Character modelling help This thread has images

Okay I'm getting into modelling now, I have some experience with max (rigging, some UV skills, and mesh modding) and wanted to remake this picture: into a 3d model and port it to source. I right now have a basic female mesh, and am making her...

1 Day Ago
by lonefirewarrior Go to last post
6 263
Help

SMD Exporting issue? This thread has images

Hello, sorry I'm new to the facepunch forums; don't bite me haha. But I have rigged an existing ragdoll to a playermodel myself. Although in game you can see these nasty polygons.(ignore the sizeing and bodygroup issue, thats currently being fixed.) ...

Sinful Mario2 reading
1 Day Ago
by Sinful Mario Go to last post
5 214
Help

Animation

Hi. Some days ago i have download the Reapers infantry models form the workshop. I need to make the Marauder walk. I have extract form the MDL file the SMDs files and import them on Blender. I have make the walk animation but, now i don't now how...

1 Day Ago
by Robotboy655 Go to last post
1 121
Tutorial

2014 Gmod Playermodel Tutorial [Rigging + Lua] ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Nearly all existing tutorials are several years old and outdated, so I decided to make one myself. This is probably not the best way, but it's how I do it, and it seems to work. Note: This tutorial assumes you have a basic knowledge of Source. IE you...

1 Day Ago
by nathan8x Go to last post
44 2,032
Help

Metro: Last Light Models? ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Hello there! I was wondering if anyone is planning on acquiring (or already has acquired) the models from Metro: Last Light? If anyone could answer that would be great, because those models look amazing. Thanks.

1 Day Ago
by Beacon Go to last post
127 11,320