Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Work In Progress

Mobile Suit Gundam Models ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

After a fruitless search around the net I've finally decided to try my hand at bringing models for mobile suit gundam to the public, models are AS IS its either port work/rips/or if I ever get better custom models, only one so far but better than nothing...

Regan SMASH • 2 reading
4 Minutes Ago
by XGP_Nataku Go to last post
261 15,592
Release

Winner x 52

Kali's SPOOKY HALLOWEEN Armor release thread This thread has images

I'm really not good at thread titles. But hopefully the rest of the thread will make up for that! More pictures and information for every release is available on the workshop. Everything's been thoroughly tested, though if any bugs or issues are...

FloaterTWO • 5 reading
16 Minutes Ago
by rama2299 Go to last post
20 1,645
Help

Model's Arms are Broken This thread has images

I've a model again. It works for the most part, but the arms are flipped - they look like they've rotated 180 degrees. The model's skeleton is directly taken from a previous model. Any help?

Delphox • 1 reading
31 Minutes Ago
by Delphox Go to last post
7 271
Art

Winner x 38

Facepunch Camouflage Thread V2 ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Facepunch Camoflauge Resource Thread v2 As you can expect, this is a thread for camoflauge swatches and the like. Ask for some, or post your own! Please don't ask for too much though. I'll try and update the op as much as necessary...

-Rusty- • 6 reading
31 Minutes Ago
by roman117 Go to last post
143 10,868
Release

DARK SOULS II Model Release Thread This thread has images

Ruin Sentinel model and weapons http://i.imgur.com/soaRCxk.png http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276773813 Workshop Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/az4584yfh0693gh/Ruin_Sentinel.rar

hotfuzznarp • 2 reading
1 Hour Ago
by hotfuzznarp Go to last post
31 4,716
Work In Progress

Winner x 20

The Facepunch Models Ports and Hacks Wip Thread v3 NOT A REQUEST THREAD ( 2 3 4 5 .. 213 214 215 216 Last ) This thread has images

You know what to do, post work in progress pics of stuff you're working on. Maybe you'll eventually release it in 10 years. AngryMan suggested I make Tom Sizemore from Black Hawk Down to replace Father Gregori's facemap so I did.

-Rusty- • 8 reading
1 Hour Ago
by 27X Go to last post
8,635 865,383
Release

Winner x 59

Spacemarine porting spree. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 52 53 54 55 Last ) This thread has images

Spacemarine ports

2 Hours Ago
by Benx303 Go to last post
2,184 139,241
QUESTION

How to convert .mesh to .x or 3ds?

I've tried XNALara_XPS to convert .mesh to .x or 3DS (so that they will retain the bones), but the only export choice is .obj (without bones). Is there any way I can convert .mesh to .x or 3DS (with bones)?

5 Hours Ago
by Gmod4ever Go to last post
6 125
Wii

My Star Wars Rips This thread has images

I wanna show you all the Star Wars rips I did. Since I'm more focused on droids and starships, I leave characters to those who can. Rouge Squadron II - Rogue Leader The Force Unleashed (Krome Version)

LongArm91 • 2 reading
6 Hours Ago
by LongArm91 Go to last post
5 519
Request

Turok Rage War Models This thread has images

Might be a long shot, but i'd like to make a request for Turok Rage War models. I am a modder for unreal tournament and i think this crew would fit nicely into that world. I dont have any assets, but i assume they could be ripped out of a rom. Anyone up...

7 Hours Ago
by TheGoodDoctorF Go to last post
3 103
Request

Crash bandicoot Twinsanity models ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

could some one please port some agdolls from the game Crash twinsanity thankyou. Crash Coco Cortex and Dingodile

Minimole • 7 reading
8 Hours Ago
by Hulksbo Go to last post
925 49,258
Work In Progress

Winner x 23

God Of War 3 Models ! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

god of war 3 kratos: god of war 3 kratos torso: God Of war 3 kratos head: Kratos W.I.P: Ghost Of Sparta Arms:

11 Hours Ago
by HaCKer_UTD Go to last post
246 21,334
Help

Flexes for model using HL2 Citizen functions? (Flex shapes and VTA export issues)

In the process of creating my first human character model for a certain snpc pack I'm making with my coder friend. I've made a couple creature models for Source and been generally successful, but going into humans is a horse of a different color....

11 Hours Ago
by J-Dude Go to last post
2 135
Request

Exporting Luigi's Mansion's exterior? (.obj model)

So, some may have noticed that I'm working on fully recreating Luigi's Mansion for the Source engine, and my goal is to make it as authentic as I can. http://i.imgur.com/sA0MG2J.jpg Many of the custom content seen in the foyer is made out of brushwork...

11 Hours Ago
by Merijnwitje Go to last post
6 187
Release

Winner x 35

Resident Evil 6: BSAA SOU ( 2 3 4 Last ) This thread has images

Description BSAA SOU Soldiers\Operators from Resident Evil 6 with some gear and variation added, taken from Resident Evil 5. Features Bodygroups for pretty much everything you can possibly imagine, with some skins for added variation. Fingerposing,...

12 Hours Ago
by RustledJimmys Go to last post
159 12,947
Help

[WANTED] Headhacker for HL2 Mod

Hello, I am part of a development team for a Half-Life 2 mod called "Resurgence". It is a Steam Greenlit with quite some backers. Our team consists of a lot of people with their own jobs. Unfortunately, we are still missing someone who can hack heads and...

13 Hours Ago
by KoenLeung Go to last post
4 179
Work In Progress

The "Model/Skin" Pimpage/WIP Thread V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 102 103 104 105 Last ) This thread has images

It's the seventh thread focused on scratch made models and textures mostly generally specifically designed for game use! Previous thread hit the limit. We pride ourselves on C&C, so post what you have, be it incomplete or complete. You're among...

14 Hours Ago
by John117 Go to last post
4,188 328,687
Request

Duke Nukem 3D Aliens This thread has images

Ok, i have a small request. Can someone rig and convert for gmod 2 models of DN3D aliens? Thanks! http://nekaka.com/d/hBnyXIgzIA

15 Hours Ago
by Gonzor Go to last post
0 129
Help

Issues in 3D Coat with certain Models This thread has images

So following Coridium Studios tutorial I've learned how to create a projection from 3D Coat into Photoshop. (See video below) For the most part it works well but I notice on certain models when you load the .obj in 3D Coat it'll over write some...

17 Hours Ago
by slumberknight Go to last post
1 105
Request

MW3 Abrams Reskin

Hi, i was hoping that someone could help me out by reskinning the MW3 Abrams (including wrecked and bridge-layer versions) for me to use in Espionage Wars. So yeah, basically replace the current skins with skins using the camo patterns below as well as...

19 Hours Ago
by Viper123_SWE Go to last post
2 293
Request

Alien Isolation This thread has images

( i know it was only just released. but i'm surprised no one else requested it already) can someone please port/rig/whatever the Xenomorph from Alien Isolation? and possibly some of the others as well? like Amanda, the synthetics, other humans. ...

MIDGERM • 3 reading
19 Hours Ago
by Biscuit-Boy Go to last post
31 3,449
Work In Progress

The Evil Within The Keeper 3d model This thread has images

i managed to rip The Keeper but his head is always missing in the rip and his textures are messed up (as alot of models do nowadays for me when trying to rip) 20th October 2014 attempting to try and fix these issues

20 Hours Ago
by dragbody Go to last post
6 392
Release

SWTOR Tulak Hord armor This thread has images

I have extracted the Tulak Hord armor from swtor, No bones, No animations, He is in 3ds format. I converted him to a 3ds model using 3ds Max 8 SP3. So max 8 and up should be able to import. Or other programs that support 3ds models. The textures are all...

21 Hours Ago
by fallconde Go to last post
2 359
games

Sonic Thread 5 3D Blast ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last ) This thread has images

Because as we all know, Sonic models will continue to be made and ported. Last time on Sonic thread 4: Face poseable Shadow was released for gmod via the Work shop. And now, on with thread 5 Direct Downloads

22 Hours Ago
by CamDaMan1 Go to last post
1,246 94,494
Release

Winner x 21

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm Vehicles This thread has images

At the moment all I got is the T34, but I'll be editing this post as I get more. http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RandomRebelSoldier/RedOrchestra2/t34_1.pnghttp://www.majhost.com/gallery/RandomRebelSoldier/RedOrchestra2/t34_2.png...

SergerantJoe • 2 reading
1 Day Ago
by WhollyRufus Go to last post
9 911
Request

Arctic Combat Predator helmet hack This thread has images

So i navigating thru the web and seeing some pics, i realized that there aren't any ragdolls with this kind of helmet, take a look on what i'm refeering; this was the background of the home page of the game: http://i.imgur.com/habVIVA.jpg As i used...

1 Day Ago
by rama2299 Go to last post
0 122
Release

Winner x 50

The Witcher 2 - Release Thread (also wip thread so more releases are gonna come out soon) This thread has images

So this is a release thread for models from the Witcher 2, and I'll release models as I do them First up, are Temerian soldiers, weapons, and a bonus skin! You get: Temerian Regulars, Crossbowmen, and Knights! And all of them with beards! The...

1 Day Ago
by logansan25 Go to last post
32 1,675
Work In Progress

Winner x 29

Walking Dead the Game Pack (WiP) ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

I will be putting all progress in this thread I'm working on a pack to get nearly every model from Telltale's Walking Dead Game if you are needing Clem, Carley, or Lee jump here They were ported by NikouT Characters that I have ripped, and what I...

1 Day Ago
by sparkie1j Go to last post
209 24,977
Wii

Pokιmon Ragdoll Thread: 4th Generation ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

(UPDATE 09/23/14: Four, count 'em, FOUR new packs!) Pics of the moment (from myself, Apoc Hedgie, Lucian and The Prawn):...

RTB • 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by zp92 Go to last post
725 44,052
Help

Can't seem to hex the Thumper model from Half-Life 2 This thread has images

Hey guys. I'm working on a map at this moment and I'm trying to get the Thumper from Half-Life 2 with a different texture in it. Ofcourse I want to hex the model but no matter what I attempt to do, nothing is working. The model itself is fine, it's...

1 Day Ago
by CaptainBigButt Go to last post
3 128
Help

QC eyes Issue This thread has images

Well I was trying to figure out the basic stuff you need for eyes in the SDK but I got this weird thing going on. Any clues as to what I did wrong? Also Here is the QC file text. ---- $modelname "props/Eye_Test_2.mdl"

1 Day Ago
by L4TF2 Go to last post
0 72
Release

HL1 Alpha Model Pack This thread has images

After a few hours of messing with the hl1 alpha models, they are now working in source! This model pack includes most of the models from the 1997 alpha build of Half-Life. Some examples include: Ivan the Space Biker Heavy Weapons HECU...

1 Day Ago
by jalafjalav Go to last post
10 1,030
Release

Sleeping Dogs Models v4: Definitive Edition

Now that DE is out, all of the Sleeping Dogs models already ported are obsolete. I'm in the process of completely remaking them all with new upgraded HD textures and bringing them to the Workshop. Featuring bodygroups, skins, colorable shirts, and...

1 Day Ago
by jalafjalav Go to last post
8 763
Art

Can Someone Improve These Textures for me? This thread has images

If someone actually does this they will get cookies, model requests, and my eternal gratitude :zoid:

1 Day Ago
by SergerantJoe Go to last post
14 335
Work In Progress

The Daikaiju Modeling Project This thread has images

Ello, alot of you have been asking around the forums for the port of MMDCharizard's Daikaiju models to Source format. Alot of folks were asking for them, but so far, we've not gotten any. Some have claimed they were in the process of porting them, but...

1 Day Ago
by GlaciusTS Go to last post
20 1,773
Request

Fifa or PES Player Models This thread has images

I'm surprised they haven't been ported yet with the large amount of football stadiums and balls made. They would be great for RP ragdolls/player models and some football posters and maybe some SFM videos. I recommend using BPL and Liga BBVA players...

1 Day Ago
by Ragref Go to last post
5 300
Link

FleetAdmiral1's Star Wars Model Links thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last ) This thread has images

I've decided to go ahead and do this. Since it seems some people really wanted to see Plasmid's Star Wars model releases be uploaded and since I have them all I decided why not. So here is what I have, and what some of my fellow Star Wars modellers here...

1 Day Ago
by Corra_Ashu Go to last post
501 24,788
QUESTION

3DS Max 2015 SMD Import/Export?

Has there been any updates or releases for 3DS Max 2015 SMD Import/Export plugin?

1 Day Ago
by cra0kalo Go to last post
1 97
Help

Star Wars Models: Commission This thread has images

Hey all, Sir_Leaf here. - As of late my community, Strictly Serious Roleplay, has decided we're going to try and move from NS: Stalker RP and NS: HaloRP. Strictly to SWTOR RP (Star Wars the Old Republic RolePlay) based out of Nutscript. - The...

1 Day Ago
by Icy Fire Go to last post
17 736
Request

Simple dome model.

Would it be possible for anyone to make me a huge holo dome sort of like this, tried using holograms but none were anywhere near the size I needed. Also preferably with an opening for a doorway at the bottom of it: ...

1 Day Ago
by GiGaBiTe Go to last post
3 201