Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Release

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros & The Phantom Pain Models V1 - Leeches welcome!!! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Since files are decrypted, and the xentax thread is getting good progress might as well make a thread for this. The Xentax thread. Post your MGSV Rips! Post your MGSV Wips! Post your MGSV Mods! Content should be in this thread soon enough. Known...

Fredrika • 3 reading
28 Minutes Ago
by Ageha Go to last post
266 25,675
Help

Mysterious physics model piece in HLMV

I've rigged a model and created a collision mesh and compiled it successfully. However, when I check the collision mesh in HLMV, there is a floating mesh in front of the model not connected to anything. It's named back 1 which is weird because the model...

Voidtex • 3 reading
58 Minutes Ago
by arleitiss Go to last post
1 45
Link

FleetAdmiral1's Star Wars Model Links thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last ) This thread has images

I've decided to go ahead and do this. Since it seems some people really wanted to see Plasmid's Star Wars model releases be uploaded and since I have them all I decided why not. So here is what I have, and what some of my fellow Star Wars modellers here...

FleetAdmiral1 • 2 reading
59 Minutes Ago
by maddogsamurai Go to last post
720 40,404
Help

Model textures not in the right place in 3DS Max This thread has images

So I'm working on the Nemesis, but when I imported the ship from xnalara to Max, the main body ship textures got placed in the backside of the ship where the engine textures should go. It looks fine in xnalara, but for some reason are overlapping the...

maddogsamurai • 6 reading
1 Hour Ago
by maddogsamurai Go to last post
0 27
Request

Hyrule Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last ) This thread has images

Game's been out a couple months. Would love to see some ports!

1 Hour Ago
by Katra804 Go to last post
596 46,485
Work In Progress

The Facepunch Model Ports and Hacks Thread V4 - STILL NOT A REQUEST THREAD ( 2 3 4 5 .. 26 27 28 29 Last ) This thread has images

You know the drill. Post WIP shots of ports and hacks you probably will never finish. Content that really WILL never be finished by me most probably: K&L Militia (outdated as fuck) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8697486/de_jungle_beta_v20003.jpg

Taggart • 4 reading
2 Hours Ago
by NotMajora Go to last post
1,159 99,371
Work In Progress

The "Model/Skin" Pimpage/WIP Thread V7 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 121 122 123 124 Last ) This thread has images

It's the seventh thread focused on scratch made models and textures mostly generally specifically designed for game use! Previous thread hit the limit. We pride ourselves on C&C, so post what you have, be it incomplete or complete. You're among...

skeligandrew • 2 reading
4 Hours Ago
by Biscuit-Boy Go to last post
4,956 397,345
Request

Model Request Thread V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last ) This thread has images

I decided to make this thread for anyone that is interested in porting or making models for other people. How does this work? All you need to do is either leave a request for a model you want or post models you are making/porting for others to use....

Pinhead Larry • 1 reading
5 Hours Ago
by Trigger Hurt Go to last post
715 36,961
Request

Fractured Space ships?

So, right now Fractured Space is free on STEAM and when I tried it out I couldn't help but notice how awesome-looking all the ships are. The game runs on Unreal Engine so I suppose it would be easy for someone with previous experience with...

6 Hours Ago
by Falkok15 Go to last post
7 148
Request

Contract Wars ORSIS T-5000 3d model This thread has images

HI: I would like to ask for the ORSIS T-5000 in contract wars if someone has managed to capture it. Is for a Mod for ARMA 3. Thanks in advance.

6 Hours Ago
by KoenLeung Go to last post
13 731
Help

Reskinning problem, help

Hello guys...i am here with a little problem..first i am sorry for my bad English..but i believe you can accept that. Someone maybe know that...i'm creating reskins..but i prepare Gmod movie and i need more faces because that few HL2 faces is not...

7 Hours Ago
by krajdalf Go to last post
0 47
Work In Progress

Mobile Suit Gundam Models ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last ) This thread has images

After a fruitless search around the net I've finally decided to try my hand at bringing models for mobile suit gundam to the public, models are AS IS its either port work/rips/or if I ever get better custom models, only one so far but better than nothing...

Regan SMASH • 1 reading
7 Hours Ago
by lude7788 Go to last post
283 18,303
Work In Progress

Winner x 80

TitanFall: Ports and hacks WIP thread [Standby For Titanfall!] ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

TitanFall Ports and Hacks Thread VPKTool Release -CHANGELOG- 3.4

cra0kalo • 3 reading
8 Hours Ago
by liberalllama Go to last post
1,163 140,179
Request

Star Citizen Models? This thread has images

Hi, does anyone know if it would be possible to put the ships from Star Citizen into Gmod as props? Thanks and sorry for my ignorance if it bother you.

8 Hours Ago
by wraithcat Go to last post
11 403
Release

Winner x 40

Vietnam war US soldier version Two point Oh ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Almost exactly 3 years ago I released some vietnam war american models. They were fine for the time, but I've been wanting to improve them for a while and I finally got around to actually doing it. Now there's much more variety, everything is higher...

simkas • 1 reading
10 Hours Ago
by luminal Go to last post
43 3,705
Steam

SFM Solid Snake model?

I'm looking for a young Snake or young Big Boss (not MGS5) model that is decent enough at facial animation in SFM. There are lots of Snakes in SFM Workshop and Gmod Addons but they are player models with little more than eye movement. Please point...

lonrot • 1 reading
10 Hours Ago
by lonrot Go to last post
3 200
Release

Winner x 61

Spacemarine porting spree. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 65 66 67 68 Last ) This thread has images

Spacemarine ports

wraithcat • 2 reading
11 Hours Ago
by Joazzz Go to last post
2,701 175,675
Work In Progress

Transformers Porting Thread v2 Plus New Info! Looking for Supporters ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last ) This thread has images

The first thread went a little out of control, so I have started v2 of the Transformers thread. I will update this with new info and bring back some of the useful old info form the last one so that I won't refer to it back and forth and keep it all here....

maddogsamurai • 1 reading
11 Hours Ago
by Stef17 Go to last post
626 40,411
Release

Winner x 20

Killing Floor 2 - Pre-Early Access Models ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Format: PSK Bones: YES Includes the zeds, players and weapons ...

12 Hours Ago
by Hogie bear Go to last post
46 3,736
Request

Mortal Kombat X ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Just thought I would post the news that the iOS version of Mortal Kombat X is now out and it is supported by uModel. To extract from iOS packages just unzip the .ipa file like you would a .zip or .rar file then navigate to the area where the .xxx or...

Cylonproject • 1 reading
12 Hours Ago
by Grub Go to last post
52 2,923
Release

Winner x 25

Murdered: Soul Suspect model ports for Garry's Mod. This thread has images

Phew, it's been a while since I've posted anything here, and today I want to present my latest models to you. They are all ports from the Airtight Games's (R.I.P) game Murdered: Soul Suspect, so, naturally, all the credit for original models goes to them...

13 Hours Ago
by Westiar Go to last post
12 806
Work In Progress

TrapsMod - Tripwire model concept needs exporting help This thread has images

So I have been working on a project for a month now in concept of a new addon for Garry's Mod, specifically for the DarkRP servers (Most notable Purging ones). The name of it is TrapsMod, it's an addon designed to provide traps for players to secure...

20 Hours Ago
by MrDavidAmnesi Go to last post
0 138
Wii

Pokιmon Ragdoll Thread: 4th Generation ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

(UPDATE 09/23/14: Four, count 'em, FOUR new packs!) Pics of the moment (from myself, Apoc Hedgie, Lucian and The Prawn):...

RTB
22 Hours Ago
by Mattwo Go to last post
930 56,233
Release
23 Hours Ago
by scibott Go to last post
320 29,100
Help

.FBX to .mdl (Convert to source model?) how to?

Hi I was just wondering what is the process of converting models made in 3ds max to be compatable with the source engine? Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Day Ago
by huntingrifle Go to last post
1 103
games

Hl2 Dark Skies Needs Modelers

Dark Skies is a total conversion mod that aims to recreate the original story of Half-Life 2 while keeping a fresh feel from the other mods doing the same thing. Almost every thing will be redesigned to have our own touches but still resemble Valve's old...

1 Day Ago
by E.T.E.R.N.A.L Go to last post
0 101
Work In Progress

Halo Porting Thread V.2 "i used a deus ex font for the banner." Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 52 53 54 55 Last ) This thread has images

COOL PEOPLE EXTRAUNCOOL LIKE ACTUALLY AWFUL Ports from the previous thread

1 Day Ago
by Bizargh Go to last post
2,199 145,572
Request

Super Smash Bros Wii U Models ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last ) This thread has images

So yes it has been over a month since the Wii U version of Super Smash bRos has been released. And I suppose thats about the right time to request for models from the game. So Is ripping models from the Wii U possible? If so I'd like to see Link ...

Lim1tD • 3 reading
1 Day Ago
by LilRobot Go to last post
944 76,689
Art

Winner x 51

Facepunch Camouflage Thread V2 ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the Facepunch Camoflauge Resource Thread v2 As you can expect, this is a thread for camoflauge swatches and the like. Ask for some, or post your own! Please don't ask for too much though. I'll try and update the op as much as necessary...

-Rusty- • 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by -Rusty- Go to last post
345 34,569
Poll

Call of Duty Advance Warfare [WIP] "Next-gen Kevin Spacey" ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last ) This thread has images

So I guess they finally pulled off a "next-gen" Call of duty, someone was bound to create a thread requesting models soon so I thought hey why not make one with a proper OP. Possible Dumb Thread Questions Question: Plz gib models dl link??! Answer: ...

1 Day Ago
by MadxXx Go to last post
226 20,891
Request

insurgency 2 vehicles

Please,someone,port them...I think there is nothing difficult...Please,if there some problems,write there.

1 Day Ago
by Trek Go to last post
2 146
Request

So OpenIV is updated now... [GTA V]

And we can rip from GTA V PC Version, including textures and, from what I understand, models. Would anyone be kind enough to upload the raw files for some characters, namely the main three? I would just like SMD or another universal format, and the...

TFA • 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by CaptainBigButt Go to last post
5 351
Request

Battlefield Heroes

The game's final shutdown date was just announced, which made me think back to this comical, kinda-crappy F2P game using the Battlefield 2 engine. I attempted to rip the models a good while back using this, but unfortunately it doesn't (didn't?) seem...

1 Day Ago
by Tomcatters Go to last post
7 386
games

Sonic Thread 5 3D Blast ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last ) This thread has images

Because as we all know, Sonic models will continue to be made and ported. Last time on Sonic thread 4: Face poseable Shadow was released for gmod via the Work shop. And now, on with thread 5 Direct Downloads

1 Day Ago
by Itauske Roken Go to last post
1,317 104,127
Release

Winner x 32

WWII United States Army

US Army ragdolls from the game Rising Storm. Skins, bodygroups, the full deal. Headgear is separate and can be bonemerged onto the models. ...

1 Day Ago
by Jim_Riley Go to last post
15 1,356
Love

A custom made desktop

Straight to the point, I have no intentions of wasting anyones time, so here it is. I have to replace my child-sized desk with something bigger, taller and more fancy. There wasn't anything interesting on the market and the local shops so I've decided...

1 Day Ago
by Biscuit-Boy Go to last post
2 125
Request

male MMD player model request This thread has images

I want to request if anyone can put as a gmod player model.So if anyone can port him leave a comment :wink:

1 Day Ago
by flinnish1234 Go to last post
5 235
Request

[HELP] Costly Collison Error (NOOB)

Hey everyone, so I'm trying to rig a model right now to GMOD, but whenever I compile I am getting the error WARNING: COSTLY COLLISION MODEL!!!! (45 parts - 40 allowed) WARNING: Error with convex elements of...

1 Day Ago
by Stiffy360 Go to last post
1 78
Request

Need "Armbrust" Model

Hello! Just wondering if anyone here would happen to have a "Armbrust" model? It would mean a great deal to me if you could post it.

1 Day Ago
by PostedNote Go to last post
25 985
Release

Winner x 21

Dark Souls models V1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last ) This thread has images

So thanks to NCDyson who modified the Dark Souls Noesis script I was able to finally get the models of weapons, monsters, bosses and so on with correct UV's. Ricks Gibbed tools: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkyl8yrsm7522uw/Dark%20Souls%20Ricks%20Tools.rar...

2 Days Ago
by Perotin Go to last post
848 115,377
Request

~REQUEST~ Ultron Model for gmod. This thread has images

Hello! Ultron is my favorite marvel villain, he is the most pure evil machine who want destroy the mankind into nothing! So i wanted an ultron ragdoll for gmod. If anybody would port Ultron into the gmod, i would be happy. If you don't want port the...

2 Days Ago
by JbotzGamerbot Go to last post
6 453
Request

Anymore Monster Hunter?

There's still plenty of monsters and weapons out there, and with the release of Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 and the ability to rip models from 3DS games I kind of thought I would just put that out there and see if the people who made the Monster Hunter Tri...

2 Days Ago
by Stiffy360 Go to last post
1 80
QUESTION

ripping original xbox models?

Just wondering if its possible or even worth trying to rip models from original xbox games. i kind of want the plane models from crimson skies.

SkullH4T • 1 reading
2 Days Ago
by SkullH4T Go to last post
0 120
Help

Final Fantasy XII textures?

Its been a few years already, but I still can't forget the epicness that is FF XII. Anybody had any idea on how to get the environment/building textures for FF XII? Has anyone ever ripped those? Can't find much stuff about FFXII anywhere. Any good way...

2 Days Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
9 221
Link

Samus Alyx Replacement ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

Name: Samus Alyx Replacement Version: 1.0 Description: Replaces Alyx with Zero Suit Samus a la Smash Bros. The Gmod version is an NPC, ragdoll, and player model. Requirements: A half-life 2 game or gmod and half a brain. Download: Gmod:

3 Days Ago
292 135,718
Request

A Single Model {COD: Ghosts Estate Wagon} This thread has images

I'm looking for someone to extract the raw files this model, with fixed normal maps and all LOD models from COD: Ghosts Comment or PM me if you can do it for me, it's just one model

3 Days Ago
by RenaFox Go to last post
9 287
Request

Has anyone ever exported models/materials from Insurgency? This thread has images

I'm wondering if anyone has ever exported the models/props/etc from the new insurgency? Even the maps would be pretty great, I think it would be doable since it's all in VPK format so I assume it wouldn't be complicated?

3 Days Ago
by rama2299 Go to last post
2 144
Love

Models BF4 and BFH This thread has images

hi friends I going to post here for you I have tempo more missing a lot. Riding this is headache I'll the post models of Battlefield Hardline and helecpteros and cool the beautiful bike :v::smile::smile: :wink: has good modification

3 Days Ago
by sifly_04 Go to last post
8 1,247
Release

AvP 2010 Marine Ragdoll Pack This thread has images

Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=425610901 All Info, Glitches list is in the workshop page! xD I was really try my best for make this ragdolls~ ^o^ Have Fun please guys~

3 Days Ago
by Rhedd Go to last post
3 374
games

The Elephant From Sonic Unleashed This thread has images

Name: Elephant Version: v2 Description: The latest Animal to join the Gmod Animal Kingdom. It's the elephant from sonic Unleashed Requirements: gmod, a gmod.org account with gmod verrification

3 Days Ago
by Glaber Go to last post
18 3,315
Request

DCS Models This thread has images

Hi: This is a request for Digital Combat Simulator models, or a way to extract them. I tried with 3D ripper DX but in the ModelViewer not all the model is captured, And using ninja riper is a pain in the arsss to ensemble the model back together, the...

3 Days Ago
by DartShinigami Go to last post
27 1,523
Request

Grand Theft Auto Access Models This thread has images

Grand Theft Auto Models. From Director Mod. GTA V just cames out I am doing a request to Rip some Models. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1uxeyMVUAI There is lots of more models he dosent show...

3 Days Ago
by SanPie Go to last post
0 256
games

Help - Porting models from Forza 4 into Garry's Mod?

I'm looking to port some model's like the 240sx from Forza Motorsport 4 into Garry's mod and I'm kinda stuck. TDMCars is a fine example of it being done, but I'm not sure how he did it with the individual materials. I've extracted my .obj from the .zip...

3 Days Ago
by CoffeeGuzzler Go to last post
2 140
Help

What does it mean when a model renders like this? Have I fucked up terribly? This thread has images

RENDER A http://i.imgur.com/kzKJUJb.png (I'm running mental ray cause I was changing renderers in case something like this could be at fault) I can see no problems in the wireframe, I am not very experienced so it might be something silly like flipped...

3 Days Ago
by i_speel_good Go to last post
5 280
Help

Model invisible ingame This thread has images

I recently worked on a model and after rigging and compiling it, it is invisible in game. Any idea why?

3 Days Ago
by Jameston Go to last post
19 271
Request

TheLastOfUs Model Request Thread (Apocalyptic Theme Lovers) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 24 25 26 27 Last ) This thread has images

The Last Of Us Model Request Thread The Goal I just wanted to throw this idea/request out there as id really love to see these characters be usable in SFM for awesome movies/posters and in GMOD for... things... like also pictures :P All of the...

hunterNormandy • 1 reading
4 Days Ago
by krigulv Go to last post
1,058 127,126
Request

Crash bandicoot Twinsanity models ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last ) This thread has images

could some one please port some agdolls from the game Crash twinsanity thankyou. Crash Coco Cortex and Dingodile

4 Days Ago
by The M Man101 Go to last post
1,177 66,086
Request

CoD:BO Walther MPL

Could anybody get the model of the Walther MPL from Call of Duty: Black Ops for me? Here's an image of what it looks like: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140427151241/callofduty/images/5/52/MPL_model_BO.png

4 Days Ago
by Falkok15 Go to last post
4 353
Tutorial
4 Days Ago
by Sgt. Lulz Go to last post
0 195
Work In Progress
4 Days Ago
by Sgt. Lulz Go to last post
36 7,415
Help

Skeleton does not scale correctly in 3DD Max. This thread has images

As the title says, whenever I scale a model and its skeleton to be thinner, the bones fuck up on export and are bigger than the model itself. I would get a pic but I uninstalled max out of frustration, and I'm not at home right now. But basically, in...

F T
4 Days Ago
by F T Go to last post
1 157
Request

3dsmax noob needs help

Hi, I need some help with model ripping using 3dsmax.I am very new to this so please forgive me for my ignorance. I was playing around trying to port weapon models from Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising using ninja ripper and have suceeded somewhat in...

4 Days Ago
1 150
Help

Need a modelling tutorial

Somewhere where i can like learn how to like make dem whatsits like models yea like they are called models like you can make then into npc or like playermodels like Ook just like a tutuorial thx

4 Days Ago
2 121
Request

SFM model request - Poison Ivy This thread has images

Hello, I΄m a big sucker for comic books and after seeing the catwoman model from Deus ex Nihilo on SFM workshop I would like to ask if someone would be willing to rig and port this Poison Ivy model to SFM -...

4 Days Ago
by luminal Go to last post
17 1,451
Help

Child of Light (Aurora model)

yes, i'm aware the game is in 2D but Aurora herself is an actual model, i can't seem to get any rippers to work when launching the game, Ninja Ripper, 3DVIA Printscreen, new or old versions of 3D Ripper, i'm assuming partly because of how it launches with...

4 Days Ago
by Ware-Wolff Go to last post
0 125
Request

[Wanted] Player Model Request (Files Provided) This thread has images

Tribalizer uploaded a large collection of SWTOR Models on another thread. http://www.mediafire.com/download/w1.../SWTORSets.zip Can we get someone to make the Republic Trooper (Conqueror) model into a player model? The files are provided by...

4 Days Ago
by iRock2u Go to last post
1 157
Release

The revised " Post Links to your lost Model Downloads Packs here" Thread. V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 50 51 52 53 Last ) This thread has images

you know what to do. Last thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1152875 Reposts from the last thread TrackMania cars

4 Days Ago
by Viper123_SWE Go to last post
2,113 152,225
Repeat

$attachment values "multiply" when compiled

simple as the title says. i'm trying to create an attachment on a model, but when i compile it, studiomdl seems to multiply the values. here's the attachment code: $attachment "pillar" "006 - HandN" 80.00 20.00 80.00 rotate -0 0 -180 but when i...

4 Days Ago
by LilRobot Go to last post
0 97
Help

3DS Max 2015 SMD Plugins? This thread has images

Hi there, I just have a quick question. Does anyone know of any SMD plugins that are compatible with the 2015 version of 3DS Max? Thanks in advance.

5 Days Ago
by Boba Fett Go to last post
20 1,225
Request

Ermac 2011 Rig request This thread has images

I had ayane-152 port this for me a while ago from xnalara but never got around to posting this here, i imported it into milkshape and correctly scaled it and applied the textures, he just needs a skeleton and phymodel Also i would love someone forever if...

5 Days Ago
by Elcard100 Go to last post
2 468
Request

Please Port Fire Prisms From Eternal crusades

Hi. I am just wondering if anyone here would happen to release any eldar "fire prisms" from "Eternal crusades"

5 Days Ago
by Joazzz Go to last post
2 105
Help

Jak and Daxter - Ripped Models ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Hey everyone, I am currently in the process of ripping the models from all the Jak and Daxter games, as I have found it is possible thanks to new ways of being able to get the models from the PS2 games. I am in current need...

5 Days Ago
84 5,898
Release

QCGen - QC Generator and Compiler. This thread has images

Hey, I've made a QC generator and Compiler. Features: *Workspace setting. *Generating QC *Selecting Output *Output Name *Setting Scale *Absolute SMD paths (meaning you can save QC anywhere and compile it from anywhere on your PC) *Selecting...

arleitiss • 1 reading
5 Days Ago
by arleitiss Go to last post
10 629
Request

Alan Wake Foliage models

I really like all the trees that are in Alan Wake, and I think they could be put to good use if someone could port them. Even if someone can just extract the models with their textures and send them to me I wouldnt mind that either. I would try this...

5 Days Ago
by RenaFox Go to last post
10 1,297
Request

Wargame: Red Dragon Models (Pay)

I'm requesting that some of the critical Wargame Red Dragon Models be ported and rigged for Gmod, as they would be a wonderful addition for posing, and not to mention extremely useful for addons. Wargame has essentially every vehicle and plane used in the...

5 Days Ago
by bridgetzch Go to last post
12 679
Work In Progress

Brosideons MK vs DCU Ports Need to be Rigged and such....

These are the ported MK vs DCU files, but only the MK charatcers. If you would like to rig them and whatever, Download

5 Days Ago
by The Kins Go to last post
26 1,699
Request

Rayman 2/Revolution Models? This thread has images

Hi. You see, im interested to do Some models of that wonderful game. Specifically the Masks, The Guardians and maybe Razorbeard. The Problem is i no have F**** Idea how to do. Im searching for someone can send me the Files, if are posible. It is? If...

6 Days Ago
by Postmortacum Go to last post
0 117
Request

Looking for the 'Tequila' marine model from AVP3/2010.

Apologies, first and foremost. I hate to be one of 'those' people making a request thread, but searching for the tools to do this myself leads to a bunch of broken links... so, I am putting this out there. Simply put, I am looking for Tequila's...

6 Days Ago
by MystressB Go to last post
0 113
Request

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen models. This thread has images

I imagine no one has made any Dragons Dogma models for several reasons. Its a console only game, its not the most graphically incredible game, a lot of people probably didn't play it and probably just straight up didn't care enough to get the models and...

6 Days Ago
by EdwardNigma Go to last post
3 164
QUESTION

Need help downloading mods .

How do I download files from facepunch . I Use Winrar and 7 zip I Have a Download folder . What Am I doing wrong ?

6 Days Ago
3 292