Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Poll

Is Urban Exploration legal? If so, in which US States is it legal?

I feel like trying out Urban Exploration, sounds like a great way to get out of the house. I'd like to ask if it is legal and I can do this.

9 Hours Ago
by nbrandwine Go to last post
9 130
Photos

Urbex discussion - Breaking and entering has never been so cool ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last ) This thread has images

Welcome to the new chat thread. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What you can do within the megathread is.. -Share your adventures that don't deserve a thread. -Chat to other...

krten_2x 4b 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by OficerHonkHonk Go to last post
259 22,182
Photos

'Oak House' - Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital

Me and one of my friends went to check out a building, we were unsure of what it was until we found a room full of documents, we also found out it was abandoned in 2011, but it looks like longer than that, thanks to vandals. My friend also took some...

RainBD7 1 reading
1 Day Ago
by RainBD7 Go to last post
0 97
Gross

What creeps you out the most in Urbex? ( 2 3 4 5 Last ) This thread has images

Just a thought, but what are some of your creepy experiences, worst fears, and things that make you cringe? For some reason rotting insulation creeps the fuck out of me. Like even in small 1 room sheds I can't stand being inside underneath exposed...

2 Days Ago
by Kenneth Go to last post
175 12,280
Art

My friend made a short documentary on Urban Exploration.

I think it turned out really nice, what do you guys think of it? It nails down on some good points and was done in a pretty short span of time.

1 Week Ago
by Silentwisher Go to last post
1 244
Movies

Winner x 86

Russian "Mirror's Edge" :D This thread has images

with running on roofs, jumps and security men, colored ladders and pipes like in ME

1 Week Ago
by Chaoswolf725 Go to last post
28 4,019
Photos

Places you don't want to go ever again

We all sometimes go to places, and we see stuff or hear things which makes us to never go there ever again. Some stuff happens or whatever and then you don't go anywhere for a while.

BRS
2 Weeks Ago
by Kamaitachi Go to last post
27 1,702
Photos

Chernobyl Photos?

I hear you can go on tours there now, I'd like to go there next year or something. Anyone got any pictures if they've been?

2 Weeks Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
4 432
QUESTION

Which one of these bags should i buy?

Greetings, in July I'm going on excursion (Not realy Urban excursion but i didn't find the right place for that :v: ), i found about 2 types of bags : This one : (Here :...

3 Weeks Ago
by ExtReMLapin Go to last post
4 319
Photos

Brooklyn, New York This thread has images

So I went to my father's job. Not really Urbexing, but I see this everyday. Might as well share it.

3 Weeks Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
1 239
Photos

Winner x 68

Non-Abandoned factory Russian bomb shelter ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

Greetings from Russia, my dear urbex friends. Today, I'll show you one AWESOME bomb shelter Entry Main hall

3 Weeks Ago
by Kefir Go to last post
59 7,901
Photos

Hashima Island

Has anyone ever been here? I personally fascinate with visiting here, but still I don't have money to go to Japan. For those of you who don't know, Hashima Island is an abandoned island abandoned by some coal incident I don't know of. Type it in on...

BRS
4 Weeks Ago
by CorporalCupCake Go to last post
7 641
QUESTION

Detroit?

Anyone ever been urbexing in Detroit? If so, could you link to the post, or post here! :) Also, I never went urbexing myself but I would love to see how it is. Sweden is such a fag country without any abandoned buildings. D: Edit: Wooh, 200th...

16th March 2014
by GreenIguana Go to last post
3 277
Map

Los Angeles

Any good places to urbex in Los Angeles?

10th March 2014
by Chaoswolf725 Go to last post
1 236
Art

Abandoned Buildings and Graffiti This thread has images

My apologies if there is already a thread in the UE section for graffiti. Topic 1: Most will agree that the general vandalism of "SUCKMYD!CK EATMYAZZ FCUKYOU" type of graffiti is unnecessary and generally unpleasant on the eyes. However you feel...

6th March 2014
by BRS Go to last post
9 970
Help

anywhere to urbex in colorado?

my buddy and I are looking to urbex around colorado. anyone know any good spots?

1st March 2014
by Gmodcinema Go to last post
2 269
Photos

LaFarge Cement Factory (Cementland) This thread has images

NOTE: Sorry for the image quality. DSLR took a shit on me the day we explored, so we had to revert to ye olde iPhones. It was also a poorly lit day and we were in a bit of a rush to see the whole thing, so not our best photo work here. Explored an...

1st March 2014
by Zao Medong Go to last post
4 343
beta

Preparing for urbex This thread has images

I've got some basic equipment and I want you guys to tell me if there's anything else I should grab. -Hoodie -Track pants -Steel-cap boots -Respirator mask -Flashlight -nightvision goggles (Military grade) -gloves -backpack (Water bottle, first...

Jarate Lover 1 reading
28th February 2014
19 1,365
Stupid

Scaling Barbed Wire

What methods do you guys typically use to scale barbed wire capped fences? I'm going to need to get over one or two for my next Urbex and I'd like to avoid clipping the fence if at all possible. I was thinking of just using the old folded carpet over the...

28th February 2014
3 298
YouTUBE

Abandoned 1950s Company Town Housing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7rZ80IOoqM Found this video a couple weeks ago thought it was quite interesting, starts at around 3:30. This dude also has some interesting videos exploring some abandoned mine shafts and other places, it's worth a...

28th February 2014
1 255
Photos

Amazing photographs by Russian urban explorers. This thread has images

See the rest and read stuff here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26018424

RainBD7 1 reading
25th February 2014
7 759
Photos

Abandoned NIKE Missile Radar Station in Wisconsin

Me and a friend explored an abandoned NIKE Missile Radar station last September, I finally got around to posting the pictures. The NIKE missile program, if you don't know, was set up in the cold war to defend major cities of industry against Soviet air...

18th February 2014
by sOmEcRaZyGuY Go to last post
4 718
YouTUBE

Abandoned Ice Manufacturing Facility w/ a dungeon-like basement

Built in the early 1900's, the sub-level is all very old stone.

10th February 2014
by Stealthy Joe Go to last post
5 930
Gross

Creepy story from an old mine by I.P/Friedhelm This thread has images

-moved- you can see this in the "what creeps you out the most in urbex" thread

29th January 2014
by Friedhelm Go to last post
2 383
POST YOUR

Winner x 100

Running into crackheads, squatters, and scrappers while exploring ( 2 Last ) This thread has images

It does happen, and it is important to handle the situation properly as to not make a bad situation worse and possibly even avoid a problem all together. I got caught in an abandoned school on Monday. It was in the middle of being demolished but I...

22nd January 2014
by KluKluxKid Go to last post
48 9,876
Photos

Centralia, PA: The Real Life Silent Hill This thread has images

Since I live in Pittsburgh, which is like four hours away, I decided to finally explore Centralia, PA. For those of you who don't know much about it, it's a ghost town in PA that the Silent Hill movies were inspired by. Many people say that the games were...

22nd January 2014
by Sobek- Go to last post
36 2,725
QUESTION

Thinking of urbexing, have some questions

I've never tried this before but have been looking for a new hobby and urban exploration seems pretty cool. I have a few questions though. 1. Do you really need a mask/respirator? Or is a scarf good enough? 2. What places are good enough for...

3rd January 2014
by krten_2x 4b Go to last post
1 385
Poll

Winner x 22

Exploration Treasures thread (share things you have found while exploring) ( 2 3 Last ) This thread has images

Have any of you guys while on your exploration adventures found something so cool you just had to take it with you or maybe just wanted a souvenir from that particular location? If you have, post a picture of it here. For example, did you find some old...

3rd January 2014
by Pilot1215 Go to last post
102 10,816
QUESTION

Location Of My First Urbex?

So I'm in Sydney, NSW, Australia and I have never gone Urbexing before. I know the rules and what not but I just haven't found a place to go. Would anyone local be able to help me with places I could go on my first Urbex?

20th December 2013
by FFStudios Go to last post
6 590
YouTUBE

Historic Archibald Johnston Estate - PA

Originally owned by the first mayor of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

9th December 2013
by Lost_n_found Go to last post
0 340
YouTUBE
4th December 2013
0 415
POST YOUR

Urban Exploration Treasures V.2 - Finding crack pipes and used toothpaste

My last thread had people post some pretty cool stuff from their adventures in urbexing, so I think a new thread is an order! (Even had a guy sell a stash of gas masks he found in Belgium!) We are all aware of the urbexer's golden rule, "take...

2nd December 2013
by ExplosiveCheese Go to last post
3 533
YouTUBE

Abandoned in Camden NJ

Information on the history of the building at -- http://www.dvrbs.com/camden-bars/CamdenNJ-Bars-TheBullpen.htm Old building owned by Hard Chrome Supply Co. Appears to have later been used as a print factory.

27th November 2013
0 363
YouTUBE

Abandoned Isolation Hospital in New Jersey

Hello facepunchers! This is one of my favorite locations yet. Half of this hospital closed in the 70s, the rest only closed last year. Some wings are super decayed, others look like it was active last week. So when you switch floors, it is like going...

27th November 2013
by greeds Go to last post
5 2,188
Rant

Allow me to tell you what happened on a recent journey

-real fucking dumb shit my brother made up AGAIN- I'll explain in another post(not thread)

BRS
23rd November 2013
by KluKluxKid Go to last post
9 1,057
Photos

Old meat factory leftovers This thread has images

Hello, me and my friend went on exploring the old mostly destructed meat factory that was here before after it stopped production. There weren't much leftovers, but still fun to explore :) I hope you like it. The pictures were taken in Slovenia,...

5th November 2013
by Kefir Go to last post
15 2,838
QUESTION

ohio?

anyone know of any good places to explore in columbus ohio? can't seem to find any whatsoever, was rumor the big grain factory was abandoned when i went there , there were dozens of trucks going in and out so i assume not..

5th November 2013
by Judas Go to last post
3 501
YouTUBE
31st October 2013
0 406
YouTUBE

DEBUNKED: Ghost Hunting Equipment

I know that this makes me a total party pooper, but my intention is not to offend. I do not wish to discourage anyone from conducting paranormal research. I am merely presenting facts to clear up misconceptions about ghost hunting with the...

28th October 2013
by BRS Go to last post
3 1,074
Help

Idaho Urbexing?

Well, I live in Idaho. Yes, one of the MOST boring states in the entire country. Anyways, to the main point of this thread... Fact is, I have a MASSIVE interest in urbexing... But... I just can't find ANY locations! What to do besides flying out...

25th October 2013
by |TBR|The Doctor Go to last post
13 1,534