Mini Statistics
Join Date
28th December 2011
Last Activity
53 Minutes Ago
Total Posts
6,620
Tab Content
Visitor Messages
About Me
Events

845 Visitor Messages

  1. Broguts
    REMOVE COMMUNIST remove communist
  2. UberMunchkin
    You're still top tier m8
  3. F.X Clampazzo
    Tbh I don't have any books off the top of my head that I'd recommend because the one I had in my college physics class was just about as worthless as can be, but you can't go wrong with a combination of wikipedia and googling specific concepts that wikipedia fails to explain in a reasonable way. Other than that your best bet for proper literature on the subject would be to find universities with nuclear engineering or similar departments and see if you can find a list of the books they use for their courses and then searching the ISBN for those on http://gen.lib.rus.ec/ if you're not super keen to purchasing stupidly expensive books.

    I'd say that my knowledge of the subject is 70% cumulative from using wikipedia and google to get the material for my old physics class and then getting side tracked into reading random stuff. The other 30% is probably from books and lectures.
  4. HWECQI
    I would rather not, at least right now. I'll think more on it though.
  5. Tudd
    I know, I need more people on my side.
  6. Chamango
    You're welcome my dude, I'm glad they've aged well
  7. Rolond Returns
    (pretty smooth)
  8. Rolond Returns
    goin' down about as smooth as a bong at 2pm on a monday
  9. The golden
    Thank you! <3

    I try my best.
  10. Clovis
    sorry cant hear you, i'm down in hell burning like you suggested
About {TFS} Rock Su

Basic Information

Date of Birth
November 18
About {TFS} Rock Su
Flickr username:
yd1iriz-SwmRGLb_yNcA0RBjZ5X2C-ikbQ_SQ2OuSH0
Twitter User Name:
godofmag
Location:
in the glory holes

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
6,620
Posts Per Day
3.40
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
845
Most Recent Message
4 Weeks Ago
General Information
Last Activity
53 Minutes Ago
Join Date
28th December 2011