Type: Posts; User: Assault_Trooper
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Read the website.
And obviously those are builder functions of the shop software it uses.
I am aware of that. The appearance is what I'm talking about.
That version of the wiki is awesome, the collapsible button for Hooks and Functions. Everything within few clicks.
Why did it go away. :(
Lua scripting, pretty much the only reason why I play GMod.
"If you want a thing done well, do it yourself"
You don't have any rights at all.
I'm not sure I really follow you. Aren't you generalizing if you agree that some people can make their own content?
GangwarsRP was a DarkRP edit, by the way.
Because people make servers to show off their skills...
But can you explain why it requires no skill at all? It's lua coding as any other.
for k,v in pairs( player.GetAll() ) do
if v:SteamID() == steamid then
Oh, that's nothing. Seems to be regular on TTT due to all the rdm. Fucking hell, ~100 bans in 3 weeks. I don't even understand, why do people bother, takes few seconds for an admin to ban the guy.
You've been on weird servers.
Never experienced that.
The whole idea is shit anyway, it just encourages people to use other people's work instead of trying to create their own.
This describes my opinions about this thread better.
These people are minges, watch out!
(User was banned for this post ("pagestretching" - Orkel))
It's people like you why these scripts even have to be made. You're being such a hypocrite, here you're complaining about shitty anti-propkill scripts, while you're prop killing people in GMod?
Not really. Just that linux will use less system resources by default. So if you're tight on RAM or CPU, you might want to use linux. Although, if you want it the easier way and want to do less work...
That's not a stupid reason, just a shitty detection system, which you're abusing on purpose.
No, it's for the users.txt in the settings folder, which is a GMod default thing. You might've confused it with GetUserGroup, which is for ULX.
And the hook needs to be a capital letter. Well, now you're just giving a nil variable...
Might want to put those weapons in quotes.
The whole script should be server-side, and you have a space after AddCSLuaFile.
How about, a MySQL server?
Do you actually see TestPls on the script somewhere?
You're so fucking stupid that you're really pissing me off, he even stated that it's working.
phpMyAdmin is a software to have easy access to the mysql server, it doesn't handle the requests.
That's not obviously the issue. As you can see the output is being printed correctly, the issue is the delay what mysql queries have.
What the fuck, how is phpmyadmin in any fucking way related?
MySQL queries will always be slower than lua, you will have to use callback functions. So you call a function after the query is completed, and then you can use the data properly.
Like in this...
Why would anyone need a harder system? The current system is very simple, and it won't have trouble like different keyboard layouts, etc.
And putting both would be just fucking stupid.
And probably a lot of shit above 2-3 stars.
Soon everyone will be running around and glowing.
The cache folder doesn't exist anymore.
Which is the reason why it would be stupid.
You're SteamID banned. Would be just fucking stupid to ban by IP.
I guess they're all pretty much the same. Depends really on what you like the most.
The variable livingPlayers is local inside the function LivingPlayers, so the PrintShitToConsole2 doesn't have access to it, so it's nil.
That's not how it works. Have you even read the code what you have "fixed"?
Yeah, you need to remove the timer.
Not really sure what you're asking, but, if you mean about when to close srcds, wait until you have spawned and maybe move for few secs and then close srcds by clicking on the cross in it.
And you wonder why you're lagging?
To properly test it, you might want to use srcds. You can just simply close srcds which would be exactly the same thing as the server crashing.
And you're being very mature.
Don't you get redirected to a page which has the link anyway? And yes, I got the email.
Or you could use MsgN which removes the need for \n.
For some reason replacing the module fixed it. Guess it got magically corrupted or something.
I'm getting some issues. Haven't noticed any errors, but it seems to break my script.
I don't have the file though. :(
I just noticed it on my server console.
addons/advdupe2/lua/advdupe2/sv_codec_legacy.lua:374: bad argument #1 to 'lshift' (number expected, got nil)
The server's addons will work regardless of that convar.
You'll need to follow those instructions if you wish to use workshop addons.
Easy precision is a server-side addon...
I'm using an un-updated Linux server, but for some reason it won't load the module. Oh, well...
Edit: Fuck me, I forgot to transfer libmysql to my old srcds.