1. Post #481
    May 2009
    4 Posts
    Any news on the toads buddy?

what game are you ripping the models from?

2. Post #482
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,137 Posts
    Has nobody heard of the Mario Party series? *mumbles*

3. Post #483
    April 2009
    76 Posts
    Has nobody heard of the Mario Party series? *mumbles*

that would sound like good models

4. Post #484

August 2007
    12 Posts
    i want paranahsarus

5. Post #485
    September 2008
    522 Posts
    *Uses 1-up on this thread*

Release Pirahnasaurus(sp?) Luigimario. I checked your website and its on the complete models list. I think, :)

6. Post #486
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    yeah I've been really busy trying to get some releases for brawl, and such I am still waiting to get my luigi back from nexus, he is setting up the hand bones on him, but he is very busy aswell, but when I do get him back I'll release with finger and face posability after I rig the mesh to the rig, I would do eye posing but mario models look ugly with it

7. Post #487
    SZK
    Gold Member

May 2008
    979 Posts
    You should at least try to put Eyeposing in. I'm sure someone would have a use for it. But if it takes too much time, and you really don't want to, then don't. That's only for the brawl models though. Other Mario models would look horrible with it.

8. Post #488
    June 2008
    434 Posts
    Man i wish you would release Baby Mario And Baby Luigi

9. Post #489
    June 2009
    24 Posts
    may i ask when boo mario is going to be released

10. Post #490
    August 2009
    63 Posts
    ........Please tell me this thread's not dead.

11. Post #491
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    no I'am just trying to get the brawl models out of the way I have been trying revamp the galaxy models with faceposing and fingerposing and maybe eyeposing

12. Post #492
    August 2009
    63 Posts
    no I'am just trying to get the brawl models out of the way I have been trying revamp the galaxy models with faceposing and fingerposing and maybe eyeposing
    Ah, OK. I'm just happy to know that the thread didn't die(And that you might get around to fixing the Galaxy models)

13. Post #493
    August 2008
    388 Posts
    Do you ever see the day where you'll finally have it all finished? Every single model done. No more models to do? :P

14. Post #494
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    yeah I wish I could, but seeing how slow it is going, since no one that knew about the better brawl model extractor bothered to let me know that it was out, the brawl project would have been done last year

15. Post #495
    August 2009
    63 Posts
    yeah I wish I could, but seeing how slow it is going, since no one that knew about the better brawl model extractor bothered to let me know that it was out, the brawl project would have been done last year
    You know, I at least want to see the Rosalina model and/or Galaxy pack fixed/updated to work with the latest version of Gmod sometime in the not-too distant future.........I could use it for things.......

16. Post #496
    August 2009
    18 Posts
    :s where do i install them? i installed them in addons before, but i cannot get them worked :s

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    :s where do i install them? i installed them in addons before, but i cannot get them worked :s
    did you put the spawnlist in the settings/spawnlist folder

18. Post #498
    August 2009
    63 Posts
    did you put the spawnlist in the settings/spawnlist folder
    Hm, I'll try that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #499
    October 2009
    490 Posts
    ((((Thanks for the galaxy models, I tried the texture fixes, but it still didn't work because my graphics card is WAY too powerful to even handle the fixes.))))
    Never mind that, it fixed most of them, but the bonzai bill STILL gives incorrect graphics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #500
    October 2009
    10 Posts
    Hello we have a few ideas of prominent figures of mario that we would like that you publish in garrysmod.com, since we cannot do ragdolls, there they go:
    Toad Toadstool, King Boo, Petey Piranha, Hammer Bros and Black Hammer Bros, Kamek, Gooper Blooper, Dry Bowser, Toadette, Toadsworth, Buzzy Bettle, Spiny, Bowser (SSBB), Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Galxy), Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong and Funky Kong.
    If you have some question of the prominent figures that we Have said to you say it to us or if you want to know of that I play we want to extract the prominent figures as bowser of SSBB
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

21. Post #501
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,004 Posts
    Hello we have a few ideas of prominent figures of mario that we would like that you publish in garrysmod.com, since we cannot do ragdolls, there they go:
    Toad Toadstool, King Boo, Petey Piranha, Hammer Bros and Black Hammer Bros, Kamek, Gooper Blooper, Dry Bowser, Toadette, Toadsworth, Buzzy Bettle, Spiny, Bowser (SSBB), Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Galxy), Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong and Funky Kong.
    If you have some question of the prominent figures that we Have said to you say it to us or if you want to know of that I play we want to extract the prominent figures as bowser of SSBB
    He's working on the brawl models. Get in line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    bowser jr from galaxy is already ported and is on garrysmod.org

Edited:

((((Thanks for the galaxy models, I tried the texture fixes, but it still didn't work because my graphics card is WAY too powerful to even handle the fixes.))))
    Never mind that, it fixed most of them, but the bonzai bill STILL gives incorrect graphics.
    yeah I'm working on them

23. Post #503
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

24. Post #504
    October 2009
    10 Posts
    Please do these prominent characters

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    I did bother the sunshine Bowser Jr, and the galaxy bowser jr, which you seem already found, also Kamek was already released too

Edited:

26. Post #506
    March 2008
    59 Posts
    Luigimaio can you release kamek too? I wasn't able to get him form your filefront?

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    yeah he was deleted by the site when they went offline that one time

28. Post #508
    March 2008
    59 Posts
    yeah he was deleted by the site when they went offline that one time
    When you get the time could you upload him to garrysmod.org, if you please?

29. Post #509
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    sure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    October 2009
    10 Posts
    Luigimario you go away to setting to be employed at the models that my I am charmed with
    For if you do not remember they are these:
    Petey piranha
    King Boo
    Toad
    Kamek
    Boss Hammer Bros
    Gooper Blooper
    Dry Bowser
    Dino Piranha
    Toadette
    Already and position another commentary where his photos were going out (more above)
    PD: Thank you for the Galaxy Bowser Jr
    PPD: Forgive Me if I am very weighed by this topic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts

32. Post #512
    October 2009
    10 Posts
    Thank you
    King boo

Petey piranha

Army Hammer Bros

33. Post #513
    March 2008
    59 Posts
    Thanks Luigi

34. Post #514
    October 2009
    10 Posts
    Why publish dino piranha (piranhasaurus) and to Toad in garrysmod.org?

It looks here at this toad and do not seize it published for my this one well

And here this dino piranha that so well this one well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2 (list)

35. Post #515
    SZK
    Gold Member

May 2008
    979 Posts
    Uhh...what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #516
    October 2009
    10 Posts
    That to fact to dino piranha and toad and to not published them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2 (list)

37. Post #517
    SZK
    Gold Member

May 2008
    979 Posts
    Oh. He made them but didn't release them. Is that what you mean?

38. Post #518
    January 2009
    37 Posts
    That to fact to dino piranha and toad and to not published them
    Are you using google translator to speak english?? :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #519
    October 2009
    10 Posts
    Oh. He made them but didn't release them. Is that what you mean?
    yes

and I am Spanish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #520
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,145 Posts
    fixed the metal mario texture it should work now:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)