1. Post #241

July 2011
    580 Posts
    Here's the download link for the first song on the list, Needed Change by 12th Planet featuring Skrillex. The song is 3:12 and is apparently the leaked version.

Took me more time to write this post than it did to grab the link.

http://music.theminiserver.com/media.../75.mp3?r=6714
    Did you get the directory? or just type a random number

Did you get it off of the songlist?

2. Post #242
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    Grab the list of available songs
    http://music.theminiserver.com/songlist.php
    ( You can find this in your lua cache if you don't have someone hand it to you like you did )

Grab a hash from the songlist for the song you want and plug it in here
    http://music.theminiserver.com/song.php?id=hash
    ( Again, you can see the specific URL and parameters from the cache )

If you're running chrome, then just fire up the network console when the song starts playing and see exactly where the mp3 file lives.

Copy paste the url and download the mp3. Done.

Even if you were to implement restrictions on the useragent and referer, all of these can be spoofed. With a little CURL, you can easily send whatever headers you want, and have the server think you're a gmod client requesting something for the DJ, being referred by the DJ. It's stupidly simple.
    ( Check my code posted on the last page for an example )

The only way to lock someone out is if the gameserver issues a command to the webserver to allow access to the URL for a specific amount of time, and the mp3 is protected by a forwarding script file. I'm not going to bother to implement that for a free open source project. If you want to do it, I've told you how, feel free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #243

July 2011
    580 Posts
    Wow, how do you get it from sass though? or even breakpoint
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    For sass I went into their server and used wireshark to analyze my packet flow, filtered down to port 80, since you pretty much HAVE to do it using http protocol with source, unless you're using an external module.

Anyway, narrowed it down to the request it was getting and entered the URL in my browser. However, as you'll find out if you try it, the URL works fine if you've issued a request from the gameserver to play music, and while the request is valid, you can open it in your external browser and download it if you want. However, after the gameserver request expires, the link will 404, even if you just refresh the page.

Therefore, logic dictates that they have a forwarding script set up to only allow access if the gameserver has auth'd it, and 404 it otherwise. The actual music files probably live in a non web-accessible directory and get pulling in through readfile or something.

I haven't looked into breakpoint, and I don't care that much. If you're trying to steal music from other people, learn how networks work and find out these things for yourself. I tire of having to do things for you and explain them.

Edited:

TL;DR You can't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    Gold Member

June 2009
    340 Posts
    That error happened again. This time I got:
    Code:
    22:42:03 > PrintTable(WolfDJ.ServerQueue)...
             1<TAB>=<TAB><TAB>Stack trace:
             2<TAB>=<TAB>Aha|Take On Me|3|51|pop|54dba3980a28b401b75159bffe992b87
    Seems like it failed to get info about one song, and dumped part of the stack trace into the table?

6. Post #246

July 2011
    580 Posts
    That error happened again. This time I got:
    Code:
    22:42:03 > PrintTable(WolfDJ.ServerQueue)...
             1<TAB>=<TAB><TAB>Stack trace:
             2<TAB>=<TAB>Aha|Take On Me|3|51|pop|54dba3980a28b401b75159bffe992b87
    ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Take on me, take me on
    I'll be gone
    In a day or two ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

7. Post #247

July 2011
    580 Posts
    I am unable to press add to queue on my server, i am superadmin too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    765 Posts
    Why are you so persistent on finding out. It's nothing special.

Here, I'll make it easy for you.
    http://radio.breakpointservers.com/ Provides a list of all the songs
    http://radio.breakpointservers.com/song.php Plays the song using a flash player
    http://radio.breakpointservers.com/getfile.php Is used by song.php to provide access to a mp3 in an inaccessible directory which also has some restrictions and precautions from limiting your access.

There, now leave me alone and stop asking people to "crack" it.

9. Post #249

July 2011
    580 Posts
    this is not easy!!! first of all, you disabled direct viewing of the directory, and second, you never gave the variables to play the song
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    765 Posts
    this is not easy!!!
    Yes, it really is.

first of all, you disabled direct viewing of the directory
    There is no directory to view, you need to read.

http://radio.breakpointservers.com/getfile.php Is used by song.php to provide access to a mp3 in an inaccessible directory which also has some restrictions and precautions from limiting your access.
    you never gave the variables to play the song
    You could easily find out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    177 Posts
    Camcole1, the trolling is over, stop trying to get into our server. It isn't going to happen, nor is anyone going to help you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #252
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    Out of curiosity, are you guys even actually using WolfDJ, or a derivative, or is yours your own?

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    177 Posts
    Its our own, but he has been posting/making threads all over FP to find someone to help him get into our server. This is just one of many said posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

14. Post #254
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    Its our own, but he has been posting/making threads all over FP to find someone to help him get into our server. This is just one of many said posts.
    Cool stuff. Great work on it.

15. Post #255

July 2011
    580 Posts
    no one ever helped me!!!!!!! i am superadmin but the latest update broke it registering me as admin on wolfdj
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #256
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    no one ever helped me!!!!!!! i am superadmin but the latest update broke it registering me as admin on wolfdj
    Let me get this straight. You're running around trying to illegally download other people's music for your own server, asking people to help you crack into other people's servers in order to illegally obtain said music, and you're expecting people to help you with a problem you're having.

*sigh*

First, how is your admin status being set?
    Second, copy paste your ply:HasDJRights() function from the config
    Third, make sure the IsAdmin() function returns true for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #257

July 2011
    580 Posts
    That new update broke the get admin status thing,,,,, can you fix it wolf?

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    627 Posts
    That new update broke the get admin status thing,,,,, can you fix it wolf?
    can you actually provide useful information

19. Post #259

July 2011
    580 Posts
    you try yourself??

Tell me based off of many maps and/or gamemodes played that add to queue will always show instead of Nominate

20. Post #260
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    627 Posts
    you try yourself??

Tell me based off of many maps and/or gamemodes played that add to queue will always show instead of Nominate
    you want it fixed, you do it yourself. I'm not installing this addon so I can get the error you're experiencing fixed

21. Post #261

July 2011
    580 Posts
    so..... i am just suggesting....

Coders always want users to submit bugs

22. Post #262
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    627 Posts

if you want it fixed, do a little work and actually tell us what's wrong and provide the error

I am not going to go count, but I doubt Wolf wants to go through a few hundred lines of code because you can't simply provide the error you get.

23. Post #263
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts

You never gave me the information I asked you about....

First, how is your admin status being set?
    Second, copy paste your ply:HasDJRights() function from the config
    Third, make sure the IsAdmin() function returns true for you.

24. Post #264

July 2011
    580 Posts
    i am a retard,,,,, you have to tell me what to do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    627 Posts
    i am a retard,,,,, you have to tell me what to do

26. Post #266
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    i am a retard
    So we've noticed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #267

July 2011
    580 Posts
    i set my admin through the users.txt before the update that friday and i received 0 errors.....
    I do not know what error you want me to receive

28. Post #268
    February 2011
    25 Posts
    I will spell this out for you. You gave one answer out of the three things he asked/suggested. That being how you are defining admin. He also asked you to paste a couple lines of code from the config file that comes with the dj. Navigate to lua/wolfdj/config.lua and paste this function (at least I think he means this since I don't ever remember seeing ply:HasDJRights() and this has to do with the admin being able to add to server queue.):

Code:
    function WolfDJ:CanAddSongs( pl )
    	// By default, only admins and superadmins can add songs to the server queue
        if ( pl:IsAdmin() ) then return true end

// You can specify custom settings here
    	-- if ( pl:IsUserGroup( 'Donor' ) ) then return true end
    	-- if ( pl:GetPData( 'DJ', '') == 'Yes' ) then return true end

// Always default to false
    	return false
    end
    He wants you to paste that so he can see if you modified it or something.

Also wolf this is a great plugin and I can't thank you enough. Been using it for awhile now and its had no issues and ran smooth. :D In reality I am supposedly on a derp version according to your svn log and I still really don't see any issues. Though I am going to update soon! :D

29. Post #269

July 2011
    580 Posts
    function WolfDJ:CanAddSongs( pl )
    	// By default, only admins and superadmins can add songs to the server queue
        if ( pl:IsAdmin() ) then return true end

// You can specify custom settings here
    	-- if ( pl:IsUserGroup( 'Donor' ) ) then return true end
    	-- if ( pl:GetPData( 'DJ', '') == 'Yes' ) then return true end

// Always default to false
    	return false
    end
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #270
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    Alright, now for the last thing.

Show me proof that other things recognize you as an admin.

31. Post #271

July 2011
    580 Posts
    my voting script noticed me
    have you tried wolfdj on different game modes and maps?

Try it

32. Post #272
    February 2011
    25 Posts

Try it
    I have it on fretta with 20+ gamemodes and over 100 maps. I think it works on EVERYTHING!

33. Post #273

July 2011
    580 Posts
    then why is mine fucked up

34. Post #274
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,764 Posts
    then why is mine fucked up
    because you have edited something and you are throwing in random snippets of unfinished code that we give you

35. Post #275

July 2011
    580 Posts
    I have it on fretta with 20+ gamemodes and over 100 maps. I think it works on EVERYTHING!
    where did you get your gamemodes?

36. Post #276
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts

Try it
    This is not proof of anything...

37. Post #277
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,764 Posts
    Running LiteSpeed with pdo_mysql and htaccess enabled, this file is a 404

http://www.mysite.com/dj/css/compress.php/index+primary

the javascript compress works fine, just the css one that doesn't

38. Post #278
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    Running LiteSpeed with pdo_mysql and htaccess enabled, this file is a 404

http://www.mysite.com/dj/css/compress.php/index+primary

the javascript compress works fine, just the css one that doesn't

What browser are you using?

39. Post #279
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,764 Posts
    chrome

40. Post #280
    Terminal Shell Founder
    July 2010
    820 Posts
    Not to be offensive, but have you double checked the file does actually exist, and is readable? I've facepalmed that way before.