1. Post #241
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    And yeah, I like the M1100 Revision, so I might go with that.

Edited:

Sweet, gonna go the M1100 Revision route with 10 spare shells to start off with, making the price before shipping $250.
    Oh and in case you like the looks of this one better:
    http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=13913
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #242
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,933 Posts
    Ooh, yeah wasn't a big fan of that rail on the Redwolf one.

3. Post #243
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    The revision could use some more revising imo.
    Defender II on the other hand looks just right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,933 Posts
    How exactly do you order off that site though?

5. Post #245
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    I posted the big detail information page, go here:
    http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_lis...id=SHG&bid=MAR
    If I recall correctly, you place your order first, then they email you an invoice with shipping information and you send cash to them then. I might be wrong and they could be a totally standard site though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,933 Posts
    Where can I get a stock for it?

7. Post #247
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,223 Posts
    also i forgot

Yesterday I held my friends $700+ WA (the coffee WA i talked about) and holy SHIT I didn't know the slide was made of plastic. It was absolutely cold and actually felt like metal. I didn't know it was plastic until he told me. Next pistol will DEFINITELY be a WA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

8. Post #248
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    Well what you can do it buy an ATI top folding stock for it like the one I have:
    http://www.atigunstocks.com/tactical...ing-stock.html
    http://www.atigunstocks.com/tactical...ing-stock.html

The previous owner managed to attach it to the Maruzen grip as opposed to the one it comes with, so I could probably take a look to figure out how he did it for you. Alternatively, you can use the whole grip/stock thing if you switch to an external rig, just make sure you use the Maruzen screw, metric threads I believe.

You can then buy the shell holder that attaches to it if you want:
    http://www.atigunstocks.com/accessor...ll-holder.html
    just beware that you won't be able to aim with that on with your stock folded. I only fold my stock when its on my back or in transit.

9. Post #249
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,629 Posts
    Notrabies damn you
    you dont know how bad I want one of those shotguns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #250
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    The only one who gets to swear at me is Venom, due to Canadasoft bullshit laws.
    You can save up and buy one for less than $900 unlike him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

11. Post #251
    July 2011
    4,629 Posts
    The only one who gets to swear at me is Venom, due to Canadasoft bullshit laws.
    You can save up and buy one for less than $900 unlike him.
    but i am nomoniez teenager
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #252
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Fuuuuuuck I want one badly.

After I get gear/a pistol, this is definitely next. Notrabies, what would be the cheapest viable setup?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

13. Post #253
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    Acquire shitty minimum wage job.
    Work 15 hours a week for a month.
    Acquire $420-taxes.
    Buy shotgun and shells.
    Quit job if you can't stand it.

I've done it, it sucks but having a job opens up so many windows when you have no/inexpensive bills.
    Trust me, its totally worth your time, even for nonairsoft stuff.

Edited:

Fuuuuuuck I want one badly.

After I get gear/a pistol, this is definitely next. Notrabies, what would be the cheapest viable setup?
    M870 or M1100?
    Cardfans is the cheapest M1100 setup, but he's got everything he could want in it anyways.
    M870's will require the redwolf upgrade, so they cost a fair amount more. M870's don't really break though, so its probably more viable.

Oh and protip before disappointment: these don't like the cold much at all. Especially the full stocks, I haven't done much testing on my pistol gripped ones, but they certainly do better.

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    I started working since I was 15 and I really regret not buying tons of airshit when I didn't have bills to pay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #255
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    I just quit my job a couple weeks ago because the Burger King I worked at was run by idiots and they played favorites with employees.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #256
    July 2011
    4,629 Posts
    1 more year and I can get a job, right now its just saving up time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    I just quit my job a couple weeks ago because the Burger King I worked at was run by idiots and they played favorites with employees.
    welcome to work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

18. Post #258
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=g6rpMd46WNg#t=220s
    Wut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

19. Post #259
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    ARES! WHY DO YOU MAKE COOL LOOKING SHITTY GUNS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #260
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,533 Posts
    also i forgot

Yesterday I held my friends $700+ WA (the coffee WA i talked about) and holy SHIT I didn't know the slide was made of plastic. It was absolutely cold and actually felt like metal. I didn't know it was plastic until he told me. Next pistol will DEFINITELY be a WA.
    DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW

And then since you live relatively close, I can make sweet love to it so it shoots beautifully and is the goddamn sexiest pistol around (besides mine )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #261
    August 2008
    931 Posts

yall jelly of this field.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

22. Post #262
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,533 Posts
    Oh, and when you get spare mags, get the 15 round ones. The 23 rounders have shitty feed lips that you need to replace and are generally a pain in the ass to work on due to the way the router fits into the top of the mag. Oh and the slide stop catch likes to go flying across the room as soon as you take the follower out for cleaning.

Edited:

goddammit automerge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    May 2010
    223 Posts

avalaanncheee

24. Post #264
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,517 Posts

yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

25. Post #265
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    So I feel like we're due back a response from Airsoft GI sometime soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #266
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    I'm so sick of these gun problems, I'm buying a G&P M16A1 and selling every other gun and then maybe get an A&K M60 with the money or something else, prolly another Vietnam era weapon.
    I know at this point I probably sound like an M60 evangelist, but I heartily recommend the A&K, but only if you're willing to put in the time and cash to upgrade a few key components. The gearbox is a solid brick of metal, the trigger is as simple as a mechanical lever pushing the switch to fire- it's damn near unbreakable and I have read a couple of accounts of them lasting upwards of 100,000 rounds without failure. The weak points are mostly performance-related (like the weak motor and mediocre hop-up) and don't adversely affect reliability.

27. Post #267
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,108 Posts
    I know at this point I probably sound like an M60 evangelist, but I heartily recommend the A&K, but only if you're willing to put in the time and cash to upgrade a few key components. The gearbox is a solid brick of metal, the trigger is as simple as a mechanical lever pushing the switch to fire- it's damn near unbreakable and I have read a couple of accounts of them lasting upwards of 100,000 rounds without failure. The weak points are mostly performance-related (like the weak motor and mediocre hop-up) and don't adversely affect reliability.
    Yeah, I really want to be a support gunner. I've just never had the cash. But I'm going to sell my KWA, my CA, and my JG and hopefully I'll have the money by then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #268
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,533 Posts
    Yeah, I really want to be a support gunner. I've just never had the cash. But I'm going to sell my KWA, my CA, and my JG and hopefully I'll have the money by then.
    Or be awesome and buy the G&P Mk.23/Stoner 63
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #269
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,108 Posts
    Or be awesome and buy the G&P Mk.23/Stoner 63
    doesn't really go with my loadout though, lol. If I had a SEAL loadout then yeah, but not for a grunt kit. Plus, I really like M60s.

30. Post #270
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    Plus, I really like M60s.
    Just be sure you know what you're getting into, it's a real bastard to carry around the field (assuming you mean the original VN-style), especially if you're dead-set on maintaining historical authenticity and don't want to remove the bipod.

31. Post #271
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,533 Posts
    doesn't really go with my loadout though, lol. If I had a SEAL loadout then yeah, but not for a grunt kit. Plus, I really like M60s.
    True...but it is an infinitely better gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

32. Post #272
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    added lodes e pictars to my special thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

33. Post #273
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,108 Posts
    Just be sure you know what you're getting into, it's a real bastard to carry around the field (assuming you mean the original VN-style), especially if you're dead-set on maintaining historical authenticity and don't want to remove the bipod.
    I can hack it, I'm 6'2 200 lbs lol

34. Post #274
    January 2007
    7,999 Posts
    I can hack it, I'm 6'2 200 lbs lol
    I'm same height and 20lbs on you, and let me tell you, it's not easy. I ended up taking the bipod off because it makes it a lot harder to use, and it's still not what I would call comfortable to shoulder fire. See if you can borrow or at least hold one to get an idea of what it's like before you make your decision.

35. Post #275
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,108 Posts
    I'm same height and 20lbs on you, and let me tell you, it's not easy. I ended up taking the bipod off because it makes it a lot harder to use, and it's still not what I would call comfortable to shoulder fire. See if you can borrow or at least hold one to get an idea of what it's like before you make your decision.
    I held my friend's, the weight didn't seem too bad to me. It was lighter than I expected, but I'm sure my mind will change about that when I'm hauling it around for hours.

36. Post #276
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,082 Posts
    Anyways, Kill, did the stock fit?
    my gun is confiscate :(

but I don't care, 040s are cheap :fuckyou:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

37. Post #277
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,386 Posts
    my gun is confiscate :(

but I don't care, 040s are cheap :fuckyou:
    Whyyy? D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

38. Post #278
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,082 Posts
    my dad dun want me keeping gnu around the haus so I cached the rest of my gear at my friend's house

no worries 040 is a dime a dozen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Kill001 fought the law, and the law won.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #280
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,082 Posts
    lik i give a fuc

~h4rdc0r3 360 xXsk1LLzr3xXx nowallEt PURch453~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events