We're so sorry Goose

So sorry

Please forgive

page king

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,357 Posts
    what is this weird hipster music that is entering my ears.

3. Post #203
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    some allah akbar shit that zert listens to

lol indie rock

4. Post #204

April 2011
    533 Posts
    andrew jackson jihad B)

http://www.last.fm/music/Andrew+Jackson+Jihad

5. Post #205

April 2011
    533 Posts
    wow bulet and phoenux have been naughty

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #206
    March 2009
    361 Posts
    wow bulet and phoenux have been naughty

I like the one house seemingly walled off from all the destruction, how quaint.

7. Post #207
    June 2009
    3,641 Posts
    I'm gonna be doing lots of blasting for my new place in the new map. Gonna try for an underground "oasis" with rivers and sand with a hole in the top to allow sunlight, but said hole is fenced off to keep mobs away.

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    I'm gonna be doing lots of blasting for my new place in the new map. Gonna try for an underground "oasis" with rivers and sand with a hole in the top to allow sunlight, but said hole is fenced off to keep mobs away.
    I've always wanted to do something like that. I've never tried it though.

One of the main problems I can imagine you having is lighting, since torches everywhere doesn't look nice and glowstone might not either, maybe lava?

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    server rebooted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    December 2009
    1,243 Posts
    I've always wanted to do something like that. I've never tried it though.

One of the main problems I can imagine you having is lighting, since torches everywhere doesn't look nice and glowstone might not either, maybe lava?
    A roof out of half slabs so that sunlight gets through but it still appears to be a cave?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    with a hole in the top to allow sunlight, but said hole is fenced off to keep mobs away.
    why are you guys ignoring this and arguing about lighting.
    also depending on the steepness of the walls mobs won't be a problem. If they are just place glowstone or something

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    why are you guys ignoring this and arguing about lighting.
    because if the cave is bigger than the hole in the ceiling, which it will be, mobs can still spawn in there.

And night too.

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    torches don't look that bad, regardless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #214
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    You could just put down netherrack and fire and make little holes in the walls and put firenetherrack on them.

I hope you don't like wood.

I know I do.

15. Post #215
    December 2009
    2,633 Posts
    GOOOOSSEE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    GOOOOSSEE
    WHAT

Edited:

bane

17. Post #217
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    Welcome, sit down,grab drinks, and some tissues, because i present to you all, the saddest story of 2012.

It started off with some dude coming on to the server, and he wanted to join MEAT. so i asked him the 2 trial questions : How'd you find this server, and what is 2+2x2.

So i didn't let him join, but instead, i got old ShiKyo out, and went "can i team up with anyone"? sure enough, he spoke and let me team up with him. so after 1 hour of mining and.. mining.. and living in a cave, i got bored, and i offered shikyo the offer of joining MEAT. after 10 minutes of "thinking", this happened :

i still cry every time ;-;
    rip littlejed, you will be missed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    like dis if u cri evry tim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

20. Post #220
    January 2012
    333 Posts
    Well I know there's a guy called bedrocker or something idk

But this kid sure is funny. Tho you should've set up a more elaborate trap rather than just killing him at one point.

rip

also:

http://i.imgur.com/2WfvF.png

o jeb u so silly

21. Post #221
    March 2009
    361 Posts
    Well I know there's a guy called bedrocker or something idk

But this kid sure is funny. Tho you should've set up a more elaborate trap rather than just killing him at one point.

rip

also:

http://i.imgur.com/2WfvF.png

o jeb u so silly
    So the villagers are all my people?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    January 2012
    520 Posts
    Welcome, sit down,grab drinks, and some tissues, because i present to you all, the saddest story of 2012.

It started off with some dude coming on to the server, and he wanted to join MEAT. so i asked him the 2 trial questions : How'd you find this server, and what is 2+2x2.

So i didn't let him join, but instead, i got old ShiKyo out, and went "can i team up with anyone"? sure enough, he spoke and let me team up with him. so after 1 hour of mining and.. mining.. and living in a cave, i got bored, and i offered shikyo the offer of joining MEAT. after 10 minutes of "thinking", this happened :

Using the 2+2x2 trick I see? Damn its the best question ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #223

April 2011
    533 Posts
    Dont listen to anything lars says its just MEAT propaganda I swear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    So, i just beat zertuk in a duel.. TWICE!!! ASDFASDGAWETYAERYHEARYHAERYAERYEAYEAYEATWtrgae yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
    You guys realize that battle situation can differ extremely based on what pots you have right? there isn't much skill in fighting anymore, other than when to use pots at the right time, then again there wasn't much skill to begin with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 2 (list)

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,959 Posts
    You guys realize that battle situation can differ extremely based on what pots you have right? there isn't much skill in fighting anymore, other than when to use pots at the right time, then again there wasn't much skill to begin with.

28. Post #228

April 2011
    533 Posts
    lars4: WAIT DONT COUNT DOWN YET I NEED TO DRINK MY POTS

we used no damage pots

29. Post #229
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
    whatever zert's glorious he wouldn't lose if he was trying against a loser like you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

30. Post #230
    June 2009
    430 Posts
    Skingrad really needs more members, please join us.

31. Post #231
    December 2011
    363 Posts
    lars4: WAIT DONT COUNT DOWN YET I NEED TO DRINK MY POTS

we used no damage pots
    i didn't even use that many pots, only speed and str, you also had regen and you gulped a few instant health.

32. Post #232

April 2011
    533 Posts
    i didn't even use that many pots, only speed and str, you also had regen and you gulped a few instant health.
    yeah i had regen and instant hp

33. Post #233
    March 2008
    379 Posts
    When did zert beat us?

With all these changes in 1.2, It's likely we won't see a stable bukkit release for quiet some time after. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #234

April 2011
    533 Posts
    When did zert beat us?
    I killed phoenux and 2 other members the other night I don't know what else they could be talking about?

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,928 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #236

more old videos to come. They're only going to be up until this page is done though for personal reasons...

The tree I made!

Edited:

When did zert beat us?

With all these changes in 1.2, It's likely we won't see a stable bukkit release for quiet some time after. :(
    I remember when Bukkit updated almost right after releases...

Finally, me attacking the Broviet base after they moved. (I found it by luck) I started recording after I already set fire to part of their dock while Plenti was working (he didn't see me, thats why he went "OMG")

37. Post #237
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    Ah, the Frost Tower. That was fun.

38. Post #238
    August 2007
    107 Posts
    I killed phoenux and 2 other members the other night I don't know what else they could be talking about?
    But you couldn't beat me in a 1v1 duel with the same exact load out. ;D

39. Post #239
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    5,581 Posts
    Grief has been patched, move along citizens.

40. Post #240
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    WAIT WAIT WAIT Mr. Sun is Matt?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)