1. Post #121
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    He must mean 0-60 kph
    0-6000 rpm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Turbo grand prick doing 0-60 in 7.1 seconds? Seems very fucking slow to me for a 3800.
    We're talking about the 3100.

The turbocharged Grand Prix was a fifth generation Grand Prix, before they were offered with the 3800.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,200 Posts
    Oh, my excuse, too used to talk about 3800 when talking about pricks.

Also, I have a proposition gentlemen : Let's get back on topic, shalt we?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

4. Post #124
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,606 Posts
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    956 Posts
    0-60 RPM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,611 Posts
    0-60 RPM.
    guys what does it mean by "RMP x100" cant my car do the math
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

7. Post #127
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Guys my car does 0-60 in 9.1 seconds on a good day.
    0-60kph in 5 seconds sounds about right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,607 Posts
    guys what does it mean by "RMP x100" cant my car do the math
    I've been seeing "RMP" quite frequently as of recently. is it a typo, or an automotive term/ foreign unit that I'm not familiar with?

Edited:

Also, before we get back on topic, quick question about a car I'm looking at. What's everyone's opinion on the Chrysler Crossfire coupe?

I personally love the styling of the car, and the internals aren't half bad either, besides the massively over-engineeered cupholder. I have, however, encountered a few people who don't like the car at all. Just wondering what the general consensus is for it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 33Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,607 Posts
    Yes, yes. We've all seen that TG episode. To be fair, I actually like the shape of the car. There's just something about that shape and the fact that I've never seen it on a car ever before that I thoroughly enjoy looking at.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    The way the back slopes, it looks like this:

Which is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,455 Posts
    Dodge Intrepid

It's so spor - no.

Look at that front end! It's a mile ahead of the wheels. Surely the designer was high on paint fumes or something. Did they really think this looked good?
    It's gotta hang a mile over the front wheels... so that the engine can be mounted like this:

In a FWD car...

"Why?" comes to mind.

Same with the Concorde, 300m.. the Sebring has no excuse though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

13. Post #133
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts

This car is the most hideous on the road.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 24Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts

This car is the most hideous on the road.
    My parents have one. I actually don't mind the styling too much (and I usually hate retro)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    It's gotta hang a mile over the front wheels... so that the engine can be mounted like this:

In a FWD car...

"Why?" comes to mind.

Same with the Concorde, 300m.. the Sebring has no excuse though.
    That's no excuse.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,518 Posts
    Also, before we get back on topic, quick question about a car I'm looking at. What's everyone's opinion on the Chrysler Crossfire coupe?

I personally love the styling of the car, and the internals aren't half bad either, besides the massively over-engineeered cupholder. I have, however, encountered a few people who don't like the car at all. Just wondering what the general consensus is for it here.
    I love the front end, and the rear end reminds me of a baby version of the old Rambler Marlin.

Shame the Crossfire is a Chrysler based on a Mercedes, though. Mediocre reliability (Both) with questionable build quality (Chrysler) and expensive parts (Mercedes).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    November 2010
    916 Posts

aztec awful

had one as a rental god awful to drive. got same gas milage as my truck 27-29mpg at the time.
    handled worse, uncomfortable pos.

hurse.....

i actually like the cube, its weird. i got 40-42 mpg out of one for over a month ( rental ) it was like driving a couch.

i agree with the t-bird, awful.
    also dislike the upside down front end on the colorados. my ocd dislikes it.

and this configuration square front round rear

but the ugliest bed = tundra step side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    I disagree on the Caliber, Lincoln, and a bit on the Silverado. The round mirror is weird though, I've never noticed that.

I like the Caliber because it looks like a mini-suv (even though it sucks.)

And I just like those Lincoln wagons. Fast too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #139
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,307 Posts

had one as a rental god awful to drive. got same gas milage as my truck 27-29mpg at the time.
    handled worse, uncomfortable pos.
    27-29 MPG out of that?? That's actually really good for a mini-SUV thing. They barely get out of the low-20's at best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Except the Caliber is a Neon in drag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Yeah, nowhere near and SUV. If they made an all wheel drive one, that'd be sweet as fuck though.

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    ...They did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    I actually had no idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,470 Posts

WHY

Edited:

Notice the spraypainted steering wheel & hood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

25. Post #145
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts

There's something Chrysler PT Cruiser'esk about this one...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,307 Posts

WHY

Edited:

Notice the spraypainted steering wheel & hood.
    What's with the whole "two steelies and two aluminum rims" thing going on with the wheels as well...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,635 Posts
    What's with the whole "two steelies and two aluminum rims" thing going on with the wheels as well...
    oh god I didn't realize that at first. That's horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

28. Post #148
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,307 Posts
    I really hope its because he didn't have the money for the rear rims. But going by the fact that he spray painted his steering wheel, I wouldn't surprised that he liked it like that.

Edited:

I really hope its because he didn't have the money for the rear rims. But going by the fact that he spray painted his steering wheel, I wouldn't surprised that he liked it like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #149
    November 2010
    916 Posts
    27-29 MPG out of that?? That's actually really good for a mini-SUV thing. They barely get out of the low-20's at best.
    i was driving a 1998 tacoma 4x4 2.7l 5 speed i was getting 27-29mpg out of it. best i did was like 30 in the dodge driving the same way i drove my truck, wasnt impresseed( hell i got 41-42 mpg out of the cube that replaced the caliber). the way the dash comes down by the radio is where my knee had to sit. it bruised me after 4 days i took it back to the rental place and asked for something else.

bmw could of been nice till that person ruined it.

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,729 Posts

What the fuck were they thinking when they released this "car"? Look at its face, it seems like it's saying "please mom kill me".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    The new Fiat Punto.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 9 (list)

32. Post #152
    November 2010
    916 Posts
    I don't know I like the front.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts
    The new Fiat Punto.
    They've made the front end of the Grande Punto progressively worse.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

34. Post #154
    May 2009
    2,871 Posts
    The grande was better designed IMO.
    I still like the grande more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #155
    October 2010
    11,569 Posts

Pre-facelift Continental was better. I don't even know what's up with these guys.

Edited:

what is this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts

Pre-facelift Continental was better. I don't even know what's up with these guys.
    What the fuck, it literally looks no different except for that lip part. Does that one nearly unnoticeable change really make it one of the ugliest cars you can think of?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    What the fuck, it literally looks no different except for that lip part. Does that one nearly unnoticeable change really make it one of the ugliest cars you can think of?
    Lot more changed than that

I think it looked worse before though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,817 Posts

I have always hated PT Cruisers with a passion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #159
    Lot more changed than that

I think it looked worse before though
    I personally think that the facelift one has retarded headlamps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,758 Posts
    They both suck. This is a proper Bentley

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)