1. Post #1
    bbc
    ERECT PENIS
    January 2011
    6,143 Posts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/technology-17125468
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2001
    12,364 Posts
    108m is a lot of money for a filter, they should try looking on amazon to see if someone makes one cheaper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 23Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2011
    2,274 Posts
    Seems like a lack of foresight about the 4G
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,108 Posts
    If you have neither sattelite or Cable you're pretty liable to not give a fuck about the image quality of your tv.

Not worth 108m

5. Post #5
    RISC MASTER RACE.
    August 2010
    7,095 Posts
    In my time you grabbed a coathanger and stuck it to the back of your TV.
    Image might of looked like ass but dammit, we liked it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,821 Posts
    If you have neither Antenna or Cable you're pretty liable to not give a fuck about the image quality of your tv.

Not worth 108m
    well yeah

how the fuck are you gonna get a TV signal at all without an antenna or cable?

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Well I know here in Canada, we've had to have an -adapter- attached to all the TV's in the house. It costs more money, but does nothing either than get the intake of 'digital' shit.

Meanwhile we already had all the channels coming in perfectly fine, and now we have dinky little remotes.

They spent thousands, if not millions to do this. Yet the guy who installed them, installed mine incorrect on my TV.

I took it off, and I still get all the channels that I got before, in the same condition. Rogers is a fucking idiot service.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,927 Posts
    never watching TV master race
    only buy shows in boxsets

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,740 Posts
    well yeah

how the fuck are you gonna get a TV signal at all without an antenna or cable?
    Satellite

10. Post #10
    July 2009
    4,168 Posts
    only buy shows in boxsets
    Or watch them online if possible.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,927 Posts
    Or watch them online if possible.
    With terrible online player codecs and blurry quality? No thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)