1. Post #2201
    January 2012
    11 Posts
    Thanks a lot for your hard work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2202
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,406 Posts
    Yeah, thank you guys so much! Good luck with finals Mr. Man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #2203
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Any chance of casual Krogans also the casual turains how are they coming along?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

4. Post #2204
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    Any chance of casual Krogans also the casual turains how are they coming along?
    have you ever seen a krogan not wear any armor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2205
    January 2012
    40 Posts
    ME2, Citadel, Zakera Ward, the 2 Krogan talking about fish on the Presidium
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #2206
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    Yes actually:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Arab Emirates Show Events Zing Zing x 7 (list)

7. Post #2207
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    I stand corrected.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #2208
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    329 Posts
    Well shit, I go to all this effort to make a big shiny op for the thread only to find that there's a 65 image limit. I was hoping to be able to put up a picture for each mod, but I've cataloged between 80-90 of them. As I have it now, I can't even get all of haxxer's into one post. Getting them all in with the shiny graphics would take something like 7 or 8 posts. Here's a preview:

[release]Mass Effect Weapons (ME2, ME3) (collab. with FloaterTwo)

[/release]

[release]Krogans (ME1, ME2)

[/release]

I guess the alternative would just be a big ass block of links... Or I could use all these cool pics and buttons and make a post on my web page and then link the op to that? Dunno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

9. Post #2209
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    nicely done!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #2210
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,822 Posts
    Hey, i was wondering if anyone was going to port the real Centurion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #2211

May 2011
    4 Posts
    I am waiting for the reaper models impatiently
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2212
    January 2011
    633 Posts
    Was a bit busy on the week, continue porting characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 11Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #2213
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,708 Posts
    I have compiled my megathread now:
    http://facepunch.com/threads/1177329?p=35566420
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #2214
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,469 Posts
    Was a bit busy on the week, continue porting characters.
    Those nipples.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2215
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,020 Posts
    Those nipples.
    cannot unsee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #2216
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    I guess the alternative would just be a big ass block of links... Or I could use all these cool pics and buttons and make a post on my web page and then link the op to that? Dunno.
    I guess if one post isnt big enough you could spread it out in a seperate post or something.

You know what I'd love? An omni-blade prop that isnt attached to a character already, and a blade for the other arm too like the turians in galaxy at war. Also I cant be sure but I think we're lacking Tech armour. That and that awesome holographic police caution tape from Samara's recruit in ME2 :P

Also, did anybody else notice during the holographic convo with Jack in ME3, the holo broke up and removed parts of her bra? hot ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #2217
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,539 Posts
    Those nipples.
    Antennae to channel her biotics, of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

18. Post #2218
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Antennae to channel her biotics, of course.
    More like biotits
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 7 (list)

19. Post #2219
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,539 Posts
    More like biotits
    Shit, how'd I not get that one...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

20. Post #2220
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Shit, how'd I not get that one...
    Your mind is out of the gutter I assume
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

21. Post #2221

May 2011
    4 Posts
    When will the reapers released ? im really impatient person >:D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events

22. Post #2222
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    When will the reapers released ? im really impatient person >:D
    By the looks and sounds of things, it only sounds like the ships are being released, not the forces like Brutes etc. The ships will be released with Floaters stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #2223

June 2011
    354 Posts
    By the looks and sounds of things, it only sounds like the ships are being released, not the forces like Brutes etc. The ships will be released with Floaters stuff.
    Squiddy is actually working on the Reaper forces....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #2224
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,406 Posts
    I made a [completely not weird at all] gift for all of the lovely people who've ported and are still porting, as a token of my appreciation.

biscuit just wants hoodie :(    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #2225
    January 2011
    876 Posts

biscuit just wants hoodie :(    
    Gimmeh! :D

(unrelated topic) I had a random dream last night that I had the child from ME3 on gmod and I retextured him to have the N7 hoody with Shepards facemap. It kinda creeped me out so I woke up. heh. Just thought I'd share that. ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #2226
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    I heard squiddy may be porting the reaper ground forces
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

27. Post #2227
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    May I just say, Lightning looks pretty damn good in Miranda's loyalty outfit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

28. Post #2228
    October 2011
    252 Posts
    After looking through this thread, I don't think we've ever had Collectors or the Collector General. The Collectors have ragdolls and everything. Should be fine to port them.

Yes, I do know there is the playermodels, however, they're rigged to the Valve Biped, which gives little posing.

EDIT: To add on, is the Human-Reaper actually able to be ported and turned into a ragdoll?

29. Post #2229
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,090 Posts
    The collector general is only in the cutscenes so there's no model in the game files for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2230
    October 2011
    252 Posts
    The collector general is only in the cutscenes so there's no model in the game files for it.
    I see, thanks, Floater.

31. Post #2231
    July 2010
    5,370 Posts
    May I just say, Lightning looks pretty damn good in Miranda's loyalty outfit.
    Biscuit-Boy can make a Final Fantasy character look good with any body. Even a man's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #2232
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy, but I've gotta say.. the female characters hardly need much help looking good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #2233
    April 2009
    551 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_8t96trH8
    At the beginning of this video it seems very in-game IMO, compared to all the other cutscenes with it, but then again what do I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

34. Post #2234
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    I just have a question:

If you can extract models that are shown in gameplay, then what's the difference between that, and models found only in the cutscenes of said game? Is it because they have more polygons or memory?

I'm curious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

35. Post #2235
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    I just have a question:

If you can extract models that are shown in gameplay, then what's the difference between that, and models found only in the cutscenes of said game? Is it because they have more polygons or memory?

I'm curious.
    Cutscenes are all pre-rendered; you can't rip models or textures from a video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events

36. Post #2236
    January 2012
    1,566 Posts
    Cutscenes are all pre-rendered; you can't rip models or textures from a video.
    Exactly its not like Valve games where cutscenes/people on tvs and computers are just in a skybox or somewhere outside the map, cutscenes don't occur in-game otherwise some scenes like the me3 space battle might crash the game if those were all in-game models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #2237
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    Hmm you know something that would be interesting that i just thought of?

Give the possessor swep the sound file of the Harbringer saying "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL" and possibly giving it some effects like when he possesses his men. Hell id even go so far as to say make a new skin for it that looks like a collector hand or something.

At minimum i was just thinking of adding the sound file to the possessor.

How would one go about adding a sound file to a weapon? would i just edit the lua file to redirect to the sound file or would it be more complex?

Just a thought that would be interesting to add for any mass effect fan.

38. Post #2238
    October 2011
    252 Posts
    Give the possessor swep the sound file of the collector general saying "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL"
    Harbinger says it through the Collector General.

39. Post #2239
    August 2011
    2,686 Posts
    Biscuit-Boy can make a Final Fantasy character look good with any body. Even a man's.
    Mainly because the only difference is the breasts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #2240
    October 2011
    95 Posts
    Harbinger says it through the Collector General.
    Oh dear thank you for the correction, edited.