1. Post #2441
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    I wish there were some pictures of those sexy Reapers though.
    Seriously the models in ME3 were amazing...shame about the revelation.
    There's a user who doing ref images of mass effects in-game models. Here's A Reaper one for your liking.
    http://Troodon80.deviantart.com/art/...roodon80&qo=64
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #2442
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    14 Posts
    There's a user who doing ref images of mass effects in-game models. Here's A Reaper one for your liking.
    http://Troodon80.deviantart.com/art/...roodon80&qo=64
    Yeah I've seen those. Pretty awesome actually.

I'm still looking forward to making a couple of pictures using Haxxer's models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #2443
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    I wish there were some pictures of those sexy Reapers though.
    Seriously the models in ME3 were amazing...shame about the revelation.
    Why shame about the revelation? I think it's awesome that the Reapers are each a nation, independent. Free of all weakness! A shameful revelation would be if they turned out to be like, the puppets of some snot-nosed brat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #2444
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    14 Posts
    Why shame about the revelation? I think it's awesome that the Reapers are each a nation, independent. Free of all weakness! A shameful revelation would be if they turned out to be like, the puppets of some snot-nosed brat.
    That's what I mean. I loved the Reapers as a whole, Sovreign and Harby were awesome as hell but the puppets of a child really killed the threat for me.

As soon as I saw it I couldn't take them seriously anymore.

5. Post #2445
    July 2011
    1,508 Posts
    That's what I mean. I loved the Reapers as a whole, Sovreign and Harby were awesome as hell but the puppets of a child really killed the threat for me.

Exactly. But maybe the child's parents wanted some good toys for their child... like a giant synthetic army! In the end, the child killed his parents and his own race, turned into a VI to preserve himself, and used the Reapers to cleanse the galaxy of every other species. End o' story fellas.

Also, I thought...
    Mass Effect 3 ending looks a lot like... Minecraft!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

6. Post #2446
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    6,321 Posts
    I think harbringer's in game model is in ME2 arrival DLC?

It is.

7. Post #2447
    October 2010
    300 Posts
    How about Reckoner Knight armor set?

It's a pretty slick set, would be fun to see it ported.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #2448
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    How about Reckoner Knight armor set?

It's a pretty slick set, would be fun to see it ported.
    Yeah, might come in handy. It's a shame GaW didnt have the DLC armour and whatnot for the soldiers. But this armour might go great with some Riddick comics too, y'know? Cause they slightly resemble the Necromancers :P That and I was going to probably add Riddick to the ME universe anyway.

9. Post #2449
    March 2010
    161 Posts

Same here, I was making a funny. The reapers weren't originally going to be that dumb of an enemy, Sovereign's words and the plot itself directly contradict the very existence of the little spacebrat which Mac Walters apparently thought of at the last minute when he finished watching the Matrix series. He just changed his name from Architect to Catalyst! What a talentless hack.

It would be too much to ask that Walters sticks with the original outline, Reapers being "each a nation. Independent", saving the galaxy from dark energy or whatever. Or maybe even keeping them a mystery. "Nope, I'm gonna spontaneously take the ending upon myself and make it "edgy" even though I don't have one creative thought in my mentally challenged brain, and circular logic is the ultimate motivation fail."

Longer story short; Mac Walters and EA ruined everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2450
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts

stuff happening
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #2451
    January 2011
    876 Posts

stuff happening
    TOR stuff? I noticed the Hutt ad around Nar Shaddaa :P Although looking at it again, doesnt it say Pizza? lol

12. Post #2452
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    507 Posts

stuff happening
    What's about the reapers and ships? You wrote you would release them yesterday (at least in my timezone).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

13. Post #2453
    January 2012
    11 Posts
    What's about the reapers and ships? You wrote you would release them yesterday (at least in my timezone).
    Here it is

http://facepunch.com/threads/1180192
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #2454
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,477 Posts
    TOR stuff? I noticed the Hutt ad around Nar Shaddaa :P Although looking at it again, doesnt it say Pizza? lol
    It's just the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2455
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    200MB

'nuff said

speaking of pretty images
    That is beautiful man, I love the design of that ship.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

16. Post #2456
    Pax
    April 2012
    388 Posts

stuff happening
    "Pizza the Hutt doesn't serve your kind." Man, if real Pizza Huts serve pizzas with hamburgers and hotdogs in the crust, what kind of heart-attack fodder does a Hutt-run pizza place serve?

So, what are we really looking at here? Asari with some fancy face posing? And seperate eye textures? That'd be swell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #2457
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    507 Posts
    Thanks, I expected to see the link here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

18. Post #2458
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Can someone Port EDI, Anderson and Joker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #2459
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,183 Posts

Working on some stuff that isn't vehicles now. Need to fix some stuff, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

20. Post #2460
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    507 Posts

i've improved facial textures of Asari from this pack.
    PM me if you need them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #2461
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,167 Posts

i've improved facial textures of Asari from this pack.
    PM me if you need them.
    Their eyes are kind of freaking me out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #2462
    January 2012
    40 Posts
    O.O Your soul is mine!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #2463
    December 2009
    1,538 Posts
    Anyone wanna do the shaders for my omega props? They're pretty much done and compiled, but i've been busy with some other stuff.

24. Post #2464

April 2012
    30 Posts
    Wow. I want all of this. But a stupid noob question from someone who's only had the Gmod for less then 2 weeks, will anyone be getting ALL of the normandy interiors converted?

25. Post #2465
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    Can someone Port EDI, Anderson and Joker
    That'd be sweeeet. Although ME2 Joker looks better, IMO. Idk if it's the unfamiliarity but it seems the slight design alterations they made with certain characters like Joker, Miranda, Oriana, and Kelly made them look worse.

There has been a plethora of Gmod Mass Effect releases since March. I truly appreciate the amount of attention given by the modelers in this thread to release quality stuff, and it's just crazy how fast you're doing it. You have my eternal thanks for what it's worth (about 14 oz of beer). So hopefully I don't appear ungrateful when I say how phenomenal it would be to see these characters in gmod, but also some forgotten models from ME2 like the Vorcha and Scions and Harbinger-controlled collector unit. When I finally learn how to port and if these still aren't actualized, I'll be happy to do it. I just want to point out these tidbits in case it's not a big deal for someone else.

Hack it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #2466
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    So hopefully I don't appear ungrateful when I say how phenomenal it would be to see these characters in gmod, but also some forgotten models from ME2 like the Vorcha and Scions and Harbinger-controlled collector unit.
    Matriarch Benezia was kinda forgotten, sadly. Also Aria T'Loak's dress thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #2467
    January 2012
    1,581 Posts
    but also some forgotten models from ME2 like the Vorcha and Scions and Harbinger-controlled collector unit.
    Heres your harbinger collector.

http://s-low.net/forum/viewtopic.php...9f56a49617f87c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

28. Post #2468
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    Assuming direct control... you cannot defy us, Shepard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2469
    October 2010
    1,549 Posts
    Assuming direct control... you cannot defy us, Shepard.
    Shepard: F-you I do what I want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #2470
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    Shepard: F-you I do what I want.
    Oh, you got me, Shepard. Here, have some ice-cream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

31. Post #2471
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,128 Posts
    Oh, you got me, Shepard. Here, have some ice-cream.
    But you must either grab this light socket, jump and fall to your death, or blow yourself up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #2472
    October 2010
    1,549 Posts
    But you must either grab this light socket, jump and fall to your death, or blow yourself up.
    Shepard: Damn it!

33. Post #2473
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    And then Commander Shepard wakes up to reveal he's only been out a few hours and is in the medbay of the Normandy SR-1 just after finishing Eden Prime :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2474
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    507 Posts
    Can anyone tell me where I can get these salarian dudes?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #2475
    October 2010
    37 Posts
    Can anyone tell me where I can get these salarian dudes?
    I think they are in Korro's Casual Salarian Pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #2476
    January 2012
    1,581 Posts
    I think they are in Korro's Casual Salarian Pack.
    Thanks for dropping in that link trooper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

37. Post #2477

April 2011
    20 Posts
    Then I guess you won't be "embracing eternity" any time soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #2478
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    Then I guess you won't be "embracing eternity" any time soon
    As unfunny as that was, I'm sure Cone prefers having his brain fucked as seldomly as possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #2479
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,167 Posts
    As unfunny as that was, I'm sure Cone prefers having his brain fucked as seldomly as possible.
    depends on what you define as "fucked"

I'm totally down with a neuron orgy if anyone else is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #2480
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    I'd gladly hook my brain up with a hot alien to experience double the pleasure

Just sayin'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)