1. Post #2721
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    501 Posts

Did anyone port these spikes (dragon teeth)?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2722
    January 2012
    1,485 Posts
    I think the spike or at least the base of it is in one of cire992's prop packs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2723
    Pax
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    The extended version of the spike is bodygrouped into the prop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2724
    August 2009
    71 Posts
    I would post some of my screenshots/pose more if i could find some good maps. If it isn't too much trouble, could someone post a link to maybe a thread with some good ones or maybe some of your favorites to pose Mass Effect stuff on?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2725
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Still looking for some good maps myself but gm_research is good to pose on, its a little room but does the job.
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126799

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2726
    January 2012
    1,485 Posts
    I would post some of my screenshots/pose more if i could find some good maps. If it isn't too much trouble, could someone post a link to maybe a thread with some good ones or maybe some of your favorites to pose Mass Effect stuff on?
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=86038

I used a nicely lit room on this map for this pose. Its a great sci fi map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #2727
    January 2012
    116 Posts
    any new's on edi and company?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2728

September 2011
    712 Posts
    Say does anyone have any idea where i could possibly find a picture of the nebula thats behind the citadel ?

And yeah i just thought this would be the best place to ask
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

9. Post #2729
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,287 Posts
    Say does anyone have any idea where i could possibly find a picture of the nebula thats behind the citadel ?

And yeah i just thought this would be the best place to ask
    Yeah, actually now that I think about it, are there any loose skybox or other sky textures we might be able to find? Or do you only know how to get materials associated with standard models? I could use me some 'dem mass 'fect 'space shit...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2730

September 2011
    712 Posts
    Yeah, actually now that I think about it, are there any loose skybox or other sky textures we might be able to find? Or do you only know how to get materials associated with standard models? I could use me some 'dem mass 'fect 'space shit...
    One could try and whip them up in photoshop , from what ive seen their just punk/purple clouds , i could probably do it but im not really good at skyboxes....actually im sort of astonished that no ones done it by now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2731
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    One could try and whip them up in photoshop , from what ive seen their just punk/purple clouds , i could probably do it but im not really good at skyboxes....actually im sort of astonished that no ones done it by now
    How about playing Mass Effect 1, getting to the council chambers and using the noclip cheat so you can fly through the wall. It works for a lot of parts in Mass Effect, so then you just have the background.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2732
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,706 Posts
    i guess that's mostly because people don't know how to create nebulas in photoshop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2733
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    Painting decent nebulae in Photoshop is a pain in the ass. Trust me, I've done a lot of space art.
    They should exist somewhere in the files though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2734
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,706 Posts
    and they're not square like in source

they're spheres around the scenes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2735

September 2011
    712 Posts
    How about playing Mass Effect 1, getting to the council chambers and using the noclip cheat so you can fly through the wall. It works for a lot of parts in Mass Effect, so then you just have the background.
    I wasnt even aware you could simply cheat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2736
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    I wasnt even aware you could simply cheat
    yeah, I did it a lot for both ME1 and 2. I'm thinking about playing ME1 for a bunch more scenes and shit. Heres one I did a year or so ago

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2737
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,203 Posts
    the vistas from mass effect would make beautiful skybox textures.

someone should try and port them for use as effects, make some lovely scenebuilds from em
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2738
    August 2009
    71 Posts
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=86038

I used a nicely lit room on this map for this pose. Its a great sci fi m
    Still looking for some good maps myself but gm_research is good to pose on, its a little room but does the job.
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126799

Merci beaucoup guys!

Keep up the great work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2739
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,287 Posts
    i have no idea what the fuck i'm doing

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2740
    January 2012
    1,485 Posts
    Also found this if your still searching,http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1159812
    not very proud of these but Ill show em.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2741
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    350 Posts
    I'm not making a request but I was curious if there was anything going on with a Harbinger model?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2742
    May 2011
    107 Posts

Even if it technically is a bad thing, im still glad to know im not the only one who gets Lighnings Eyecode broken after decompiling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2743
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,287 Posts
    Even if it technically is a bad thing, im still glad to know im not the only one who gets Lighnings Eyecode broken after decompiling.
    Have you noticed that if you spawn a working lightning ragdoll, their eyes are partially locked together?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2744
    #420 PRAISE IT
    Dennab
    May 2010
    6,280 Posts

She's got some reaaaally pastey hands..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #2745
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    or white gloves :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #2746
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,287 Posts
    I hadn't added the hand textures yet, it's fixed now hahaha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2747
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    lol what kind of noob disagrees with a joke?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #2748
    July 2011
    1,431 Posts
    lol what kind of noob disagrees with a joke?
    Serious guys who aren't friendly. In this case,the guy who disagreed with you twice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #2749
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    Serious guys who aren't friendly. In this case,the guy who disagreed with you twice.
    I disagree sarcastically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

30. Post #2750
    August 2009
    71 Posts
    Also found this if your still searching,http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1159812
    not very proud of these but Ill show em.

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #2751

November 2011
    27 Posts
    has anyone been able to port any of the ME3 turians yer ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #2752
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,072 Posts
    has anyone been able to port any of the ME3 turians yer ?
    Working on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

33. Post #2753

September 2011
    712 Posts
    I just realized something . Has anyone proted over ALL the ships from shepards room (ME3)as well as the shadowbrokers ship ? I mean they'd make ideal skybox props and what not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

34. Post #2754

November 2011
    27 Posts
    Working on it.
    nice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA

Edited:

IS THERE A OMNIBLADE/TOOL PORT ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #2755
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,324 Posts
    I made a turian facemap based off one of Haxxer's facemaps.

I think it came out pretty well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #2756
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,895 Posts
    He looks like he's a meat sculpture.

Could do with some variations in color like on the neck part.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #2757
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,324 Posts
    This better?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #2758
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Haxxer hope you don't mind, those Volus need some loving! Just learning how to skin and hex in my spare time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #2759
    January 2012
    1,485 Posts
    Haxxer hope you don't mind, those Volus need some loving! Just learning how to skin and hex in my spare time.
    Looks like they got themselves a bit of a mexican standoff there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #2760
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    Looks like Zordon as chosen the wrong people for a Power Ranger role. :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)