1. Post #3081
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,884 Posts
    Paragon Female Shepard.

Now working on Paragon Male Shepard
    Going to make a skingroup without any makeup as well? Just wondering (including lipstick)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

2. Post #3082
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    504 Posts
    He's welcome to do what he likes, obviously.

I like your enthusiasm, GoOR, I would just like to see more quality over quantity.
    Understandably but it makes hours of work useless. Though I wrote him that we have it in progress.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3083
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,708 Posts
    Doesn't matter. You don't dictate who ports what. No one does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

4. Post #3084
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,884 Posts
    Understandably but it makes hours of work useless. Though I wrote him that we have it in progress.
    It doesn't invalidate your hours of work. Some people might prefer yours, others will prefer his.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #3085
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    Indeed, it just pains me to see grade A duplicates being pumped out that possess minimal differences like Ashley and Liara when one-of-a-kind models are incomplete and seemingly ignored, while Floater is being depended on to port dozens of models we don't have yet. IIRC in the case of Ashley the 2 modelers weren't even aware that the other was doing the same project until one of them released his, so it wasn't a planned replica. I appreciate different models of the same characters, but that isn't normal. Of course everyone is free to do as they wish, but a collaborative effort with duplicates would maximize efficiency, give us more options.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3086
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,060 Posts
    If someone else does something first then take that as motivation to do it 100% better and make it so you're invalidating their work rather than the other way around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #3087

February 2010
    36 Posts
    Dude, if he wanted to do one Femshep & you other one, itīs okay, with more variety itīs better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #3088
    July 2010
    49 Posts
    Just a random suggestion before I return to lurker mode, has anyone thought about getting in touch with JeanLuc (Facepunch profile: http://facepunch.com/member.php?u=276815) and using the assets he made for ME2 with particularly high-resolution textures? (http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1052033)

I am not condoning nor suggesting using his materials without permission, but I thought it might be helpful for the Mass Effect/Gmod fanbase as a whole if the main characters had higher-resolution screenshot friendly textures - several of the ME2 characters have identical meshes if I understand correctly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

9. Post #3089
    March 2010
    220 Posts
    I won't upload Fem Shep here. I'm doing this model for our g'mod community. Just wanted show the model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

10. Post #3090
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    504 Posts
    Nah, no one dictactes anything I am stating facts.

Anyway let's stop this drama. We will continue porting it since there is not much left to do.
    Current progress is arround 60%
    All casual outfits and DLC armors are done.
    Textures are refined and optimized for source.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 21Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #3091
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    Nah, no one dictactes anything I am stating facts.

Anyway let's stop this drama. We will continue porting it since there is not much left to do.
    Current progress is arround 60%
    All casual outfits and DLC armors are done.
    Textures are refined and optimized for source.
    I think I love you :D I would still very much like to see the ME2 formal attire for femshep (Kasumi's loyalty dress). I bet it'd look a whole not nicer on ME3 femshep than the n7 dress :P Also the more femsheps (or shepards in general) the better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #3092
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,884 Posts
    I think I love you :D I would still very much like to see the ME2 formal attire for femshep (Kasumi's loyalty dress). I bet it'd look a whole not nicer on ME3 femshep than the n7 dress :P Also the more femsheps (or shepards in general) the better.
    If you do want it, I have a modified version of it, though not on normal Shephard.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #3093
    January 2012
    1,562 Posts
    Im still waiting for Cotes and the Alliance marines,anybody have those in their to do list?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #3094
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,450 Posts
    If you do want it, I have a modified version of it, though not on normal Shephard.

I've always been meaning to ask this, but what's with those weird stripes on the arms and chest?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3095
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,097 Posts
    Dat envmap... is so bad, you need to put the envmap spec map into the base map's alpha channel. Only then will the universe be revealed.
    example of Tali's alternate appearance in ME3:
    Envmap SpecMap (located in diffuse texture alpha channel):

PhongSpecmap (located in Normal map alpha channel):

Result (maxed out envmap to show the differences, would be a bad idea to leave it like that):
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #3096
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    I really don’t mind duplicated models, the more mass effect models the better I say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #3097
    October 2010
    1,534 Posts
    Dat envmap... is so bad, you need to put the envmap spec map into the base map's alpha channel. Only then will the universe be revealed.

Result (maxed out envmap to show the differences, would be a bad idea to leave it like that):
    I've always wondered this, Why do they always put the spec environment maps in the diffuse alpha channel?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3098
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    Yes please :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #3099
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,884 Posts
    I've always been meaning to ask this, but what's with those weird stripes on the arms and chest?
    Lazy colour texturing on my part.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

20. Post #3100
    March 2010
    220 Posts

Thanks!
    Also may i see .vmt?
    Sorry for bad English.
    Going to make Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Characters pack.
    Cerberus Adept -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #3101
    February 2011
    769 Posts
    are the alliance soldiers being worked on?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

22. Post #3102
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,394 Posts
    anyone doing the DLC weapons?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #3103
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,097 Posts
    Code:
    "VertexlitGeneric"
    {
    	"$basetexture" "diff"
    	"$bumpmap" "bump"

$selfillum 1
    	$selfillummask "emistex"
    	$selfillumtint "[6 6 30]"

$envmap env_cubemap
    	$envmaptint "[0.25 0.25 0.25]"
    	//$selfillum_envmapmask_alpha 1

$detail "detailtex"
    	$detailscale 15
    	$detailblendfactor 1.5
    	$detailblendmode 0	

$phong 1
      	// $phongexponent 7
      	 $phongboost	2.5
       	 $phongfresnelranges	"[0.5 1.5 3.0]"
     	$phongexponenttexture  "exptex"

$phongalbedotint 1

//$rimlight 1										
    	//$rimlightexponent 20								
    	//$rimlightboost 0.5

}
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #3104
    March 2010
    220 Posts
    Code:
    "VertexlitGeneric"
    {
    	"$basetexture" "diff"
    	"$bumpmap" "bump"

$selfillum 1
    	$selfillummask "emistex"
    	$selfillumtint "[6 6 30]"

$envmap env_cubemap
    	$envmaptint "[0.25 0.25 0.25]"
    	//$selfillum_envmapmask_alpha 1

$detail "detailtex"
    	$detailscale 15
    	$detailblendfactor 1.5
    	$detailblendmode 0	

$phong 1
      	// $phongexponent 7
      	 $phongboost	2.5
       	 $phongfresnelranges	"[0.5 1.5 3.0]"
     	$phongexponenttexture  "exptex"

$phongalbedotint 1

//$rimlight 1										
    	//$rimlightexponent 20								
    	//$rimlightboost 0.5

}
    Great! Thanks.
    It's works!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

25. Post #3105
    March 2012
    205 Posts
    Great! Thanks.
    It's works!
    <- Just realized you're Russian! Anyways, will you be porting the multiplayer characters in default armor (like the Humans I mean), GoOR? If so then there's the fix to my whining and complaining for all these months if they're colorable, which it looks like they will be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #3106
    March 2010
    220 Posts
    Just realized? I added 4 skins for Cerberus Adept. Red Lines, Blue Lines, Full Red skin and last Full Blue skin. They looks better than camouflage. All the characters will have skins.
    Sorry for my bad English.

Only her outfits, there's no other outfit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 16 (list)

27. Post #3107
    June 2012
    17 Posts
    Любая дата релиза еще?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

28. Post #3108
    July 2011
    1,454 Posts
    Любая дата релиза еще?
    Please, ENGLISH. We aren't all Russians.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #3109
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    Please, ENGLISH. We aren't all Russians.
    I think he asked when it's going to be released.

Wait, hang on.. as that picture of the multi-Femsheps always been there? Thats pretty awesome :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #3110
    March 2010
    220 Posts
    He used google translator. I think.
    Now i'm improving weapons from ME3, going to add scopes and some attachments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #3111
    January 2011
    876 Posts
    the ME3 weapons we have already have scopes and attachments. I think the multiplayer DLC weapons havent been done though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #3112
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    504 Posts
    And ingame-like proportions would be nice feature too.

33. Post #3113
    March 2010
    220 Posts
    I'm going to do something like this one

34. Post #3114
    June 2012
    17 Posts
    lol I did used translator, I'm not Russian for shit :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

35. Post #3115
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    24,207 Posts
    why translate to russian just to post on an ENGLISH forum?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

36. Post #3116
    July 2011
    1,454 Posts
    why translate to russian just to post on an ENGLISH forum?
    Damn guy tried to be funny unsuccessfully.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #3117
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    I'm going to do something like this one
    Don't we have these?

Tydeus is right, the DLC weapons are absent (Kishok Harpoon, Geth Plasma SMG, Striker AR, Reegar Carbine, Krysae sniper and Cerberus Harrier). If we had these it would be epic.

And sir GoOR, it would be greatly appreciated too if you finished your work on Aria, EDI, Allers, and Shepard. They have some pretty glaring issues with their textures. Happy to see you busy, regardless!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #3118
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,987 Posts
    Don't we have these?
    we've already got the weapons and all the attachments, but we don't have any weapons with the attachments actually attached to the weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #3119
    March 2010
    220 Posts
    Don't we have these?

Tydeus is right, the DLC weapons are absent (Kishok Harpoon, Geth Plasma SMG, Striker AR, Reegar Carbine, Krysae sniper and Cerberus Harrier). If we had these it would be epic.

And sir GoOR, it would be greatly appreciated too if you finished your work on Aria, EDI, Allers, and Shepard. They have some pretty glaring issues with their textures. Happy to see you busy, regardless!
    You can do everything with materials and textures.
    But i have to fix them, anyway. Also i'm working on DLC weapons, but they aren't compiled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #3120
    July 2010
    176 Posts
    lol I did used translator, I'm not Russian for shit :)
    Never, never, NEVER use translator. It's stupid. I am russian, but I don't even understand what you've said.