1. Post #1
    As requested, here is a quick reskin of Mass Effect's Kasumi Goto, in the style of Assassin's Creed. Includes a second skin that just looks kinda cool.

* Faceposing is available

* It is NOT rigged or compiled for animations at all. It cannot currently be used as a playermodel or NPC. I do not care to do so; please do not pester me about it.

* I am aware of the relatively poor quality of the skin. I created it literally in three hours, including testing. However, as this was just a quick request-fulfill, I don't particularly care to spend hours tidying it up.

* If you wish to use this skin as a base for your own skin, feel free to do so, as long as proper credit is given.

Credits:
    Original model by Bioware. They're awesome. Buy their games.
    Original model ported by Haxxer. He's awesome. Download his stuff.
    Reskin by GMan003. I'm awesome too, I guess.

Legal:
    Do NOT upload to other locations
    Do NOT claim credit for this unless credited above
    Do NOT whine to me about anything except not being able to download the file
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2010
    1,121 Posts
    Awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,491 Posts
    Looking amazing.
    Thanks again G'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,707 Posts
    Awesome stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2010
    1,025 Posts
    Am i the only one who doesn't hold perverse sexual lust for the tali or whatever they are?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,310 Posts
    Tali is the name of the quarian party member.

And as far as I know Kasumi is a human.

7. Post #7
    February 2009
    3,882 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks that the Kasumi model is terrible? I mean, the face...:barf:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,491 Posts
    * I am aware of the relatively poor quality of the skin. I created it literally in three hours, including testing. However, as this was just a quick request-fulfill, I don't particularly care to spend hours tidying it up.
    Um Guys...
    the OP.
    Please Read it.
    It was a rush job cause he was bored.
    Wasn't designed to be the best of the best out there.
    No need to nag him about his work.
    :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,310 Posts
    I suggest you yourself start spending time reading the messages you respond to. No one has said a single word about gman003-main's skin per say.
    The only person who went close to that was the person above you who said that Kasumi's face is ugly.

10. Post #10
    Am I the only one who thinks that the Kasumi model is terrible? I mean, the face...:barf:
    Well, the face is hidden in shadows. Probably for a reason.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,346 Posts
    Tali is the name of the aquarian party member.

And as far as I know Kasumi is a human.
    aquarian. shes a quarian, not a fish zoo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    October 2010
    7,407 Posts
    awwww you make her unfit :(