1. Post #41
    October 2010
    23 Posts
    Could you do the T-54 (It would pass for a t-55 on the exterior right?)? I have some ideas for making pics using it (it involves GE:S)

2. Post #42
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    July 2006
    7,119 Posts
    I believe so. If nothing else, the vast majority of them were made (even the Maus) and they all made it past the design stage. The P.1000 and P.1500 seem to have died somewhere around the "what are we actually going to need to pull this shit off" stage.
    Heh you couldn't be more wrong. The devs are tank hipsters and refuse to add any more tanks that were actually made in ww2. Most of the tanks are concepts.

3. Post #43
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Could you do the t54? I have some ideas for combining making pics with it (it involves GE:S)
    I don't think I have the model but if you know anyone who does please tell me and I will try to get it ingame.

For the maus skins, I don't think they exist but if you ask a good skinner I bet they can make it for you.
    These are not panther turret, Look like they are from the VK3601 H or something like that.

4. Post #44
    May 2007
    723 Posts
    Amazing skins, but are there versions of the first two skins without the emblems?

But the skins look amazing...Do some of those tigers have Panther turrets on them?
    I have to say no, there's no versions of the first two skins without emblems or such. Yes, apparently the Tiger has another turret also, though at first when I saw it, I wondered where it came from because I haven't seen it in-game used by others. Apparently it is VK3601 (H) turret.

5. Post #45
    FZE
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,188 Posts
    Any chance of ripping the King JagdSTuG? I've been needing a tank with four 88s in the turret.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Any chance of ripping the King JagdSTuG? I've been needing a tank with four 88s in the turret.
    Do you have any picture, btw it's not in the game so it's impossbile to get it. But they might add it, who know?

7. Post #47
    May 2007
    723 Posts
    I answer (or more like ask) you very honestly. What... The.... Hell?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Daimler and Benz Panther prototype: VK3002 DB
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    I think I fainted at the perfection of german engenuity here.

Also how do you aquire gold in WoT?

10. Post #50
    June 2007
    2,879 Posts
    I think I fainted at the perfection of german engenuity here.

Also how do you aquire gold in WoT?
    Your get it through daily payments in-game.

11. Post #51
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    M4A3E8 Sherman:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    This is off the charts work man!

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,760 Posts
    Heh you couldn't be more wrong. The devs are tank hipsters and refuse to add any more tanks that were actually made in ww2. Most of the tanks are concepts.
    Until the latest update at least (I've been away from home for a few weeks, so I have no idea what's been added since), that actually wasn't wrong at all. Practically all the vehicles in the game were at some point fleshed-out designs and/or built, but never saw action or evolved further into the tanks we know and love.

14. Post #54
    June 2009
    421 Posts
    I'm okay with paper projects AS LONG as they were on paper before 1945. They recently added the T-54. With the mod. 1949 turret. And a cannon that wasn't even field tested until 1954. Devs, seriously?

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    611 Posts
    What I think is funny is that the French Tank Tree gets the AMX 50 "120 mm". I sometimes can't take them seriously.

16. Post #56
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    There's a French tank tree?

17. Post #57
    June 2007
    2,879 Posts
    There's a French tank tree?
    Yeah that will be their next major update for the game is to add the French Tanks. The French had some good tanks in the early stages of the war , just poor tactics and inexperienced crews hurt them more than the panzers ever did(most French Tanks were Stuka Victims actually).

So what about the Leichttraktor?

18. Post #58
    February 2009
    400 Posts
    I wonder if they will had British tanks... I would love to see a Cromwell or a Churchill !

19. Post #59
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    they got 2 British tanks for Russia, Churchill and Valentine tanks

20. Post #60
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    I think I will release tanks by chassis type, like Panther chassis for Gw-Panther, Panther, Panther II ,Jagdpanther. Tiger for Tiger I, Tiger II, Jagdtiger, Gw-Tiger.

I still need the Panther II with Schmallturm and Gw-Tiger.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    This is awesome. Very very useful! quick question, does the hatch open up on top of any non destroyed tanks?

22. Post #62
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    Very very useful! quick question, does the hatch open up on top of any non destroyed tanks?
    Not for the ones he had released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    May 2007
    723 Posts
    I'm okay with paper projects AS LONG as they were on paper before 1945. They recently added the T-54. With the mod. 1949 turret. And a cannon that wasn't even field tested until 1954. Devs, seriously?
    T-54's body is from the T-44 tank which is also in the game and was really designed and produced in numbers starting from 1944, but they never saw any frontline action.
    So Early Cold War tanks are fine with me, WW2 tech anyway.

24. Post #64
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    Jesus I can't wait for these! You should release them by tech tree

25. Post #65
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Jesus I can't wait for these! You should release them by tech tree
    I was thinking of doing that but the pack would be too huge, I have like 12 tanks fully done with skins and it weight 400mb compressed.

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    943 Posts
    Holy fuck, these are awesome.

27. Post #67
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    Hey can you give a date that you think these will be done :D?

28. Post #68
    June 2007
    2,879 Posts
    I was thinking of doing that but the pack would be too huge, I have like 12 tanks fully done with skins and it weight 400mb compressed.
    Maybe release them in packs based off Class and faction. I.E: German Heavy Tank Pack

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,664 Posts
    Damn, I really wish WoT was around back when I was bigger into Gmod and texturing. I needed WW2 tank models back then so much, but the community was stuck with the plain Tiger and Sherman from DoD:S.

Really appreciate what you're doing here, beat, keep up the good work.

30. Post #70
    March 2010
    85 Posts
    aaa am i missing something here or ?? i mean where are the dl links ? or ..

31. Post #71
    April 2009
    2,381 Posts
    This is the WIP section not the release section and the thread title is World of Tanks WIP thread you stupid. *facepalm*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    June 2007
    2,879 Posts
    aaa am i missing something here or ?? i mean where are the dl links ? or ..
    He did release the Panther and Jagdpanther.
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/104...ease?highlight=

33. Post #73
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    Now all we're waiting on is the rest of the tree of German tanks

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    And the Sherman :D

35. Post #75
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    I wonder if Beat already got the light/Infantry-support tanks like the Pz-II and Pz-IIIA, those are some of the tanks im looking for.

36. Post #76
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    Hey will the sherman firefly tank be in there? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    Hey will the sherman firefly tank be in there? :D
    what he said

38. Post #78
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    LOL I just looked up :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    August 2010
    208 Posts
    Still waiting for this.....

....and bleeding from the eyes

40. Post #80
    December 2010
    2,025 Posts
    Still waiting for this.....

....and bleeding from the eyes
    My eyes...

THEY. JUST. KEEP. BLEEDING. FROM. THE. WAIT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)