1. Post #721
    June 2007
    2,780 Posts
    I was wondering if you were going to start ragdolling the tracks on these models.

2. Post #722
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Shall I upload the ragdolled track stuff to the SVN?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #723

June 2012
    17 Posts
    any chance of adding m48 i think trek asked too that tank would be nice
    tnx's..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    I'm sorry but I am fucking tired of request. I make a lot of models. I make ragdolled tracks which as far as I know was never done before and the only thing people do is request, god. Give me a chance. It takes 1hr to port a single model and 1h30 to make it track ragdolled. I have other stuff to do too.

If someone want models really fast, code a model export that works really good.

Also, I was about to say that the German Tech Tree is fully done, for the models we have right now. Some will come later as the WoT updates comes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #725
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    Damn you can't catch a break can you they just keep adding more tanks.

6. Post #726
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    460 Posts
    Damn you can't catch a break can you
    Nope, we sure can't.

I just committed some spawnlists, my first contribution to this pack in quite a while ; I noticed that you put up the entire USSR arty line as being done, but I don't seem to have it? Am I missing something here?

Also, I was about to say that the German Tech Tree is fully done, for the models we have right now. Some will come later as the WoT updates comes.
    Yep, all 112 models...that was a pain in the tailpipe to type out a spawnlist for...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #727
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts
    I can help you guys with rigging the models, but if it comes to physmodels, I can't do too much.

But first I got to get back on my computer. Dem parents...

Wish me luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    460 Posts
    Erm...spawnlists failed. Re-committing...

Edit:

Except Tortoise refuses to acknowledge that anything has changed at all. Ugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #729
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Lol delete it then re put it there it will work XD, also thanks alot of the spawnlist. The USSR arty are done but most of them are still on Viper computer, they are not commited yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #730
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    Neat it's always fun with more tanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #731
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    460 Posts
    Wait. Do the spawnlists work for you all?

12. Post #732
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    460 Posts
    Note to self: Don't use Notepad++ to create spawnlists...

Anyways.

[release]
    [tab]Revision:[/tab] 30
    [tab]Changes:[/tab] Fixed the spawnlists...hopefully...
    [/release]

And BTZ, be sure you tell me when the USSR arty is committed so I can add 'em to the lists.

13. Post #733
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Yeah, won't be soon tho I don't have anything installed on my new hard drive, only google chrome and minecraft.

14. Post #734

July 2012
    1 Posts
    thx very helpful for people to spawn next to them to make a tank from scratch :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #735

September 2010
    57 Posts
    these are amazing :D

16. Post #736
    March 2012
    6 Posts
    What's new ?

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,270 Posts
    What's new ?
    Nothing, apparently.

18. Post #738
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    I can't work 2 project at the same time, look at RO2 stuff until I do that boring thing again later.

19. Post #739
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts
    The WoP closed beta is out. I can give you the activation number. I think. Some polish site is giving away some keys, but you need to have a registered account (I already have one, and I am afraid to be banned D:).

20. Post #740
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    WEll if you can give me 1 activation number it's always nice to port some models when I have time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #741
    April 2011
    104 Posts
    WEll if you can give me 1 activation number it's always nice to port some models when I have time.
    I have an account that is already in the beta test, i can share you my account if you want ;) (btw i also share it with some of my friends so its ok)

22. Post #742
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts
    BtZ, talk to me on Steam, I can lend you my account (the game itself is "pretty ugly". And shitty.).

23. Post #743
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Apparently there is someone (even if I think the term is not appropriate) that is "porting" World of Tanks model and releasing the shitty result on gmod.org. I would like if anyone feel like it to simply say that there is better model then those who are completely crappy and the guy doesn't have a sense of quality. I will talk to him to ask him to stop because he is wasting his time. Warning he is a pony lover which allow the probability of him being a dumbass. Also maybe tomorow I will finally receive ViperMarkII russia arty and I will add them to the SVN.

Here is why his models are shitty : No detail map, no phong, wrong position of tracks, guns and more. Not ragdolled, no destroyed meshes, no ragdolled tracks and he says that they are perfect. Only that argument is enough for me to reject his models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #744
    April 2011
    104 Posts
    Apparently there is someone (even if I think the term is not appropriate) that is "porting" World of Tanks model and releasing the shitty result on gmod.org. I would like if anyone feel like it to simply say that there is better model then those who are completely crappy and the guy doesn't have a sense of quality. I will talk to him to ask him to stop because he is wasting his time. Warning he is a pony lover which allow the probability of him being a dumbass. Also maybe tomorow I will finally receive ViperMarkII russia arty and I will add them to the SVN.

Here is why his models are shitty : No detail map, no phong, wrong position of tracks, guns and more. Not ragdolled, no destroyed meshes, no ragdolled tracks and he says that they are perfect. Only that argument is enough for me to reject his models.
    yeah its crap, He also said that you are copying him and you're an asshole, I told him that you came first so you wasn't copying him

25. Post #745
    January 2012
    39 Posts
    Yeah, i have been seeing those models on Gmod.org... How the fuck can he release that? There is soo many problems with them... I even wonder how he ports them, and how he misses to fix the gun barrels and more :/

26. Post #746
    January 2012
    148 Posts
    The T26E4 Super Pershing's turret doesn't move, only up and down. It doesn't turn.

27. Post #747
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Will be fixed sooner or later

28. Post #748
    February 2012
    1,000 Posts
    And the PzII is broken. It's in black. That's pretty annoying.

29. Post #749
    January 2012
    148 Posts
    And the PzII is broken. It's in black. That's pretty annoying.
    ISn't for me, I think your isntallation is whacked

30. Post #750
    February 2012
    1,000 Posts
    How is it going ?

31. Post #751
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Still hoping that someone will code a good model exporter so my work can go faster and I working on new phong for the tanks. I might do some more ragdolled tracks.

Example :
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #752
    January 2012
    148 Posts
    Can you make the hatches open-able? If they can't I will just use RO2 models, but if they can I would give you 1,000,000 gold stars

Edited:

Yeah, won't be soon tho I don't have anything installed on my new hard drive, only google chrome and minecraft.
    Can't you copy from your old HDD?

33. Post #753

June 2012
    4 Posts
    This models need Day Of Defeat Source?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

34. Post #754

February 2012
    26 Posts
    I don't think they do - I distinctly remember downloading that old Panther preview before I got DoD:S.

35. Post #755

June 2012
    4 Posts
    Oh
    I have some problem with the tanks only one works all the other tanks have missing texture

36. Post #756

February 2012
    26 Posts
    I'd probably reinstall the SVN if I were you.

37. Post #757
    April 2011
    104 Posts
    It wont show up in GMod13 i have legacy addon (addon to le u use old models) and had the info.txt to addon.txt wonder why it wont show up

38. Post #758
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    I tried it in gmod 13 and I couldn't even figure out how to install them properly so I gave up. If anynoe knows how to install it in gmod 13 please explain it.

39. Post #759
    January 2012
    148 Posts
    Well, can you update it for gmod 13, cause its the official gmod now

40. Post #760
    June 2007
    2,780 Posts
    I tried it in gmod 13 and I couldn't even figure out how to install them properly so I gave up. If anynoe knows how to install it in gmod 13 please explain it.
    It shows up just fine for me and I did the exact samething that Badazz did, did you try deleting the LUA file because the old version of the bodygroup changer doesn't work anymore.