1. Post #441
    April 2010
    654 Posts
    Dunno. You'll have to tell us just who worked on them before we can do anything. Plus, not all models come to fruition, and custom models for the huntsman come out glitched and not working properly.
    I don't remember who they were. To be honest, I don't want to dig through every old Emporium to find just a few posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,084 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,584 Posts
    Dammit, double post. Sorry, ignore this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #444
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,584 Posts
    Aww yeah, just fixed 99% of resolution-related problems with FrankenHUD. Now only the Main Menu needs a specific non-widescreen variation instead of most things. Good stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    September 2009
    9,817 Posts
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/101863

Heavy.
    Mr. T.

You know what to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,351 Posts
    I'm pretty sure Reag was working on the Longbow. I think he was making it for a Polycount pack?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    October 2008
    361 Posts
    Whatever DID happen to this project? It looks so nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 8Disagree x 5Winner x 3Funny x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #448
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,584 Posts

- Redid all the element positioning to be far more resolution-agnostic! Now the Main Menu's the only thing that needs a non-widescreen version. This is a pretty awesome thing as it makes FrankenHUD way more compatible with other resolutions, and thus easier to maintain!
    - Reimplemented the Inspect panel, which I had deliberately broken at some point for some reason I can't really remember.
    - Included the optional TF-style SourceScheme as an Extra, instead of as a forgotten mod on FPSB!
    - Some fiddling to the Quick Item Switch menu.
    - Nicer Nemesis icon and smaller freezecam screenshot popup. Also removed all the unnecessary XBox 360 definitions from the freezecam panel because hey, why the hell not.
    - Increased the width of the large player name on the scoreboard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner x 21Dumb x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,205 Posts
    Danke my hard hatted friend!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    1,983 Posts
    New weapon icons uploaded to TFB. I'm not going to bother making a mega-huge post with a preview, so check them out here: http://tf2b.com/itemlist.php Hard-refresh the page to make sure they show up (if you go on TF2B often.)

Changes:
    All primary weapons redone.
    All secondary weapons redone.
    Some melee weapons were changed to have better angles (like the bonesaws).
    Spy watches redone.
    All weapons added in the Mann-Conomy Update are now done.

Tell me what you think.
    Regarding the new hats, could you perhaps make the BLU Ellis' Cap the default one? I know it's a bit out of consistancy, but since the 'official' one is blue, it seems to make sense (At least to me?) Looks nicer too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #451

April 2010
    3,460 Posts
    I know its probably impossible now i'm thinking that it should meow when head shotted. (if it ever gets released)

Edited:

I know its probably impossible now i'm thinking that it should meow when head shotted. (if it ever gets released)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #452
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,285 Posts
    - Sue me, but I like the style of the Dueling badges. Maybe the 119th Badges could look like that?

Edited:
    What that's horrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #453
    August 2009
    6,217 Posts
    I wouldn't mind pets in TF2 tbh, as long as they were subtle and not annoying as fuck

the cat is a good example, it could blink, move its head around, maybe the occasional meow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #454
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,573 Posts
    If anyone could make a quick HUD icon for this skin http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/97806
    it would be much appreciated, i'm OCD with my hud icons matching up with my skins. If you could keep the beta suit from the hud that would be cool too.
    the virus in fpsbanana is not there anymore?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events Late Late x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    4,832 Posts
    Raziel, Vita-saw Maker: I got an email from robin yesterday
    Pie_Tony, Rear-ender: why do I have a bad feeling about this
    Raziel, Vita-saw Maker: he said that since you didn't participate in the final production assets (model, texture) they didn't give one to you
    Raziel, Vita-saw Maker: sorry man
    am mad.

AM VERY MAD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 23Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #456
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,365 Posts
    Not mine. It's best sound mod for TF2 ever made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 8Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #457
    June 2010
    6,311 Posts
    am mad.

AM VERY MAD.
    Wow, that sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,766 Posts
    am mad.

AM VERY MAD.
    raziel should have lied.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,045 Posts
    GODDOMOT VALVE.

I am mad for you too Pie.

20. Post #460
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,322 Posts
    am mad.

AM VERY MAD.
    You weren't credited afaik and you knew it so what's there to be mad about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #461
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,045 Posts
    Not exactly a nice thing to say. :/ And I believe both yours and Pie's texture were submitted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #462
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,716 Posts
    am mad.

AM VERY MAD.
    What a dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #463
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,766 Posts
    Daimao tell robin to include particle support in HLMV so I dont have to load up the game every time i make a change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,322 Posts
    Daimao tell robin to include particle support in HLMV so I dont have to load up the game every time i make a change.
    This is probably not going to happen, but I'll mail him anyways. Meanwhile, you can use the ingame viewport in the Particle Editor to preview it while you edit the particle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    June 2009
    716 Posts
    Not exactly a nice thing to say. :/ And I believe both yours and Pie's texture were submitted.
    Only Daimao texture was submitted. We three talked about it when it happened and I chose Daimao's.

I did tell Robin about Tony when I mailed him a couple of days ago, tho, that's when he did tell me that if he didn't make the texture nor the model submitted, they didn't want to give self-made versions to those not directly involved in the final asset making, that the only exceptions to this rule were the polycount pins and the telltale items.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #466
    January 2009
    1,089 Posts
    the virus in fpsbanana is not there anymore?
    FOR GOD'S SAKE

It was gone like 6 emporiums ago!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,206 Posts
    Not mine. It's best sound mod for TF2 ever made.
    Oh my god I'm so downloading this, Tchaikovsky is my favourite composer with Rachmaninov.

Thanks a lot, I love you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,792 Posts
    am mad.

AM VERY MAD.
    Oh dear. :frown:
    I feel for you, but I guess they do have a point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #469
    February 2009
    693 Posts
    This is probably not going to happen, but I'll mail him anyways. Meanwhile, you can use the ingame viewport in the Particle Editor to preview it while you edit the particle.
    Daimao wheres the daicompiler. I promise I will annoy you till you release it.

:colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 16Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts
    Because it appears to be firing a laser, not firing bullets while being guided by a laser, plus it's a fat laser.
    I made these a long time ago, it looks okay in my eyes, except for the muzzleflash interference:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    January 2006
    18,285 Posts
    Those are the ones. I like the shield, I wouldn't have thought of that. Mind if I assimilate those into my next submission to Valve? You'll get credited of course. I'll also include the level 2 one as an alternative to the current Wrangler killicon.

If you don't mind, I'd like the alpha channels too. They're much easier to work from and edit.

All if you don't mind of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,792 Posts
    I like them
    Is that for mini-crit backgrounds?

I REALLY want that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts
    Those are the ones. I like the shield, I wouldn't have thought of that. Mind if I assimilate those into my next submission to Valve? You'll get credited of course. I'll also include the level 2 one as an alternative to the current Wrangler killicon.

If you don't mind, I'd like the alpha channels too. They're much easier to work from and edit.

All if you don't mind of course.
    Last time you commented on them, you just said "pretty cool". Anyway, I didn't expect such a positive reply, thanks!

But if I'd want to submit them via your pack, I would still have to do the mini sentry Wrangler icon which I forgot to do back then. You can totally use the icons when I'm finished though, no problem, I'll send you the .vtf file ASAP.

Edited:

I like them
    Is that for mini-crit backgrounds?

I REALLY want that.
    It's just a shitty gradient, I didn't snip it just because I was too lazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    January 2006
    18,285 Posts
    I'd prefer to remake the minisentry version using my own minisentry, or it will create an odd bit of inconsistency. I probably said "pretty cool" because I'm a selfish fatty :D

I was also gonna move the laser a bit, make it thinner, put back the Level 3 Sentry rockets etc, baby changes like I did to Hecates icons.

35. Post #475
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,136 Posts
    The strict rules about self-made items is to prevent people from saying "oh hey can you do this small thing for the model, you will get one too!". We tried it, I actually made the BLU version of the Frenchman's Beret as it's in-game now

Also, the new forum automatically turns [img][/img] tags into [img_thumb][/img_thumb], which is of course incredibly useful for LMAO Pics.
    It's not so useful for the Emporium though, as I always have to reply to a mod and then copy the quote into the OP.

To put things in turbo mode, I made a little application wherein I can just paste an entire post and it will neatly output all mods contained underneath each other.

It parses in real-time, automatically copies it to the clipboard and has been built to decipher even the most incompatible posts. So you can now finally resume spamming [i][u] and [b] tags like there's no tomorrow (you know who you are).

PS: Whoever parked the blue Sydney Sleeper fix in the OP, your promo broke and it is now being towed away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny x 6Useful x 5Friendly x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1Artistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    January 2006
    18,285 Posts
    Haha. Now make it parse entire threads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #477
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,136 Posts
    Haha. Now make it parse entire threads.
    I would only employ Robo-Royzo if he was fully capable of making a play on words and wore appropriate headgear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

38. Post #478
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,322 Posts
    Daimao wheres the daicompiler. I promise I will annoy you till you release it.

:colbert:
    I'm sorry. I haven't been able to work on it since my father got a cerebral infarction and was hospitalized last Friday. You'll probably understand I haven't been home a lot so please wait just a little bit longer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Friendly x 36Artistic x 2Winner x 2Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    February 2009
    693 Posts
    I'm sorry. I haven't been able to work on it since my father got a cerebral infarction and was hospitalized last Friday. You'll probably understand I haven't been home a lot so please wait just a little bit longer!
    Uh, im sorry then! Didnt know that. I just can see endless fixes we can do with the daicompiler. Not to forget maybe a L4D1/2 player model support. The daicompiler is going to open a new dimension for modders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,965 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)