1. Post #521
    March 2011
    2,932 Posts
    Looks promising. I can't wait.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #522
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,009 Posts
    Are the monster buffs in DOTA 2 the same as LoL?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #523
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    475 Posts
    Are the monster buffs in DOTA 2 the same as LoL?
    Who knowz? its not out yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #524
    Deductive Genius
    November 2009
    3,904 Posts
    I wonder why the game doesn't have a store page yet...Global Offensive got one the day of it's announcement and with no media to show off whatsoever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #525
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    475 Posts
    I wonder why the game doesn't have a store page yet...Global Offensive got one the day of it's announcement and with no media to show off whatsoever.
    you mean this page?
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/570/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Zing x 8Informative x 1Agree x 1Funny x 1Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #526
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    658 Posts
    woke up to new screenies! :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #527
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,132 Posts
    lol did you really ask why there were 2 shops and 2 dots at each side???

Edited:

the 2 shops are outposts (but you would know that if you played dota, wouldn't you?) and the 2 dots at each base are the fountains (but you would know that if you played dota, right?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #528
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,555 Posts
    the bottom outpost has 2 dots.
    the fountain dots are very out of place.

9. Post #529
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    658 Posts
    the bottom outpost has 2 dots.
    the fountain dots are very out of place.
    are you implying its a fake? Lol....

10. Post #530
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,555 Posts
    where was there any evidence of me implying that?
    i was merely covering what the notes meant.

11. Post #531
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,132 Posts
    burr

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 34Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #532
    August 2008
    596 Posts
    Probably late:
    http://www.dota2.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Late Late x 7Useful Useful x 2 (list)

13. Post #533
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,132 Posts
    the dota2 website? amazing find.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #534
    June 2011
    92 Posts
    Screenshots are like 6 months old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #535
    RAIN BOW DASH IS TEH BEST PONY! SWAG!
    November 2010
    1,570 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

16. Post #536
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    The Dire Strength
       The Dire Straits   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #537
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,968 Posts
    I want to play this game more and more everyday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #538
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    658 Posts
    Damn that menu screen O.o

19. Post #539
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,439 Posts
    Keybinds! Get yer keybinds here! This menu looks pretty early.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

20. Post #540
    I BOUGHT THIS WITH BLOOD MONEY
    June 2011
    4,146 Posts
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2lvn1v.png

I tried to pinpoint all the names, but almost all of them are different
    Probably mixed them up a bit @ the right intel panel.

EDIT:

Found the image with all heroes named correctly

Close enough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

21. Post #541
    February 2010
    636 Posts
    i have to be honest im disappointed in the graphics. i thought it was gonna look better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #542
    i have to be honest im disappointed in the graphics. i thought it was gonna look better
    The fuck are you on? It looks amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #543
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,293 Posts

Found the image with all heroes named correctly

Close enough
    Wow, I hardly recognize Sven.

24. Post #544
    June 2011
    4,146 Posts
    He has a badass helmet that covers his face now

25. Post #545
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,293 Posts
    He has a badass helmet that covers his face now

I'm so used to his old helm and big ol' blue body. Then again, its been forever since I played Dota. Where's the guy that could summon ~5 Phoenix's as his ultimate? I'm assuming he was replaced with a female version, but I'm not sure.

26. Post #546
    June 2011
    4,146 Posts
    I'm so used to his old helm and big ol' blue body. Then again, its been forever since I played Dota. Where's the guy that could summon ~5 Phoenix's as his ultimate? I'm assuming he was replaced with a female version, but I'm not sure.
    5pheonixes what?

27. Post #547
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    658 Posts
    So this build still doesnt have Rikimaru i suppose. Considering these screenshots are 4 months old.

28. Post #548
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,293 Posts
    5pheonixes what?
    Must've been removed or something. Mostly fire based and could summon like 4 or 5 Phoenixes as an ultimate that would continually respawn due to how Phoenixes were implemented in WC3. Used the Kael'Thas model, though it seems he's being used for a different hero now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #549
    -snip-

30. Post #550
    June 2011
    4,146 Posts
    Must've been removed or something. Mostly fire based and could summon like 4 or 5 Phoenixes as an ultimate that would continually respawn due to how Phoenixes were implemented in WC3. Used the Kael'Thas model, though it seems he's being used for a different hero now.
    I've been playing dota forever and as far as I remember ikael'thas model was used for invoker all the time, the hero was in beta stage and was in a hidden tavern where techies was put along with him (thank god it's not like that anymore, those were the dark days)

Invoker never had no 5 pheonix skill, nor anyone for that matter.
    Lol what time are you talking about exactly, I may have forgotten, but I am almost 100% you're mixing things up because kael'thas calls pheonixes as his ultimate on a normal warcraft3 game, not dota.

31. Post #551
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,293 Posts
    I've been playing dota forever and as far as I remember ikael'thas model was used for invoker all the time, the hero was in beta stage and was in a hidden tavern where techies was put along with him (thank god it's not like that anymore, those were the dark days)

Invoker never had no 5 pheonix skill, nor anyone for that matter.
    Lol what time are you talking about exactly, I may have forgotten, but I am almost 100% you're mixing things up because kael'thas calls pheonixes as his ultimate on a normal warcraft3 game, not dota.
    I specifically remember using that hero in Dota and spamming the fuck out of his ultimate. I'm aware Kael can summon one in FT, and I've played it enough to know (I hated the Blood Elf campaign). Then again, there were plenty of different Dota versions in the custom multiplayer. The last time I played Dota was when I was like 15 or 16. Usually used the hero to push along the top route with my bird army because it was fun.

There was definitely a hero that could do it, but it's been such a long time, it may have been some weird Dota version, removed, replaced, etc.

32. Post #552
    June 2011
    4,146 Posts
    It probably was a customized dota version by some guy, there really was no pheonix summoning stuff, the only things there are involving pheonixes is lina's dragon slave and the newest hero pheonix being a pheonix itself.

33. Post #553
    July 2006
    30 Posts
    I hope that UI isn't the final one, cause it looks really bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #554
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    658 Posts
    I hope that UI isn't the final one, cause it looks really bad.
    UI as well as all screenshots posted are 4 months old are are subject to change.

35. Post #555
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    UI as well as all screenshots posted are 4 months old are are subject to change.
    Yeah, I read that some website run by a few people who got to test DoTA 2 recently said that the UI has definitely improved from the leaked screenshots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #556
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,154 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 25 (list)

37. Post #557
    May 2010
    900 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 3 (list)

38. Post #558
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    is it me or this game reuses assets from tf2? i swear i could have seen some sawmill trees and skyboxes in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #559
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    658 Posts
    Fucking GOLD

40. Post #560
    March 2011
    2,932 Posts
    My pants are soaked.