1. Post #521
    RusSlayer
    Chocolate and bread. You can put it in the microwave.
    I have tried this with pita bread and Hershey chocolate. By our founding fathers, that was the most scrumptious thing tongue has tasted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #522
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,247 Posts
    Toasted flour tortilla with sour cream.

Oh and does anyone mix Ranch dressing & ketchup? Makes a great dipping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #523
    June 2007
    111 Posts
    Peanut butter on waffles and syrup
    Peanut butter on poptarts.

Probably not odd, but it's great.

4. Post #524
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    Fried bread sandwich containing beans, chocolate, salted crisps, and crackling.

5. Post #525
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    7,760 Posts
    This is served at the restaurant I'm apprenticing at. Smoked whipped pork fat on mango's. Its quite good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #526
    August 2008
    92 Posts
    Pizza with mayo and onions

7. Post #527
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    Bac-Os and lemon juice, like you would have cereal and milk

sour, salty and will make your pee smell like bac-os for the next 24 hours

8. Post #528
    April 2012
    132 Posts
    Is that thing really worth it? I might get it.
    Soda stream is amazing. I highly recommend it. But don't let your mix-ins sit there and not use them, because THEY WILL be gross.

9. Post #529
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    340 Posts
    Nutella and Salted Pretzels.

Combination of nutty, salty and sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #530
    ForMod2013
    June 2009
    2,845 Posts
    Vanilla Ice cream, and Doritos.

11. Post #531

June 2012
    10 Posts
    peanut butter with pickles and cheese
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #532
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    Cheese with chive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #533
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    6,569 Posts
    A nutella and double gloucester tastes like cheese and pickle, I had it as a sandwich twice when I was little
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #534
    July 2012
    7 Posts
    I know one, its a drink combination, milk and Dr.Pepper, its sooo nice!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

15. Post #535
    June 2007
    983 Posts
    Hot toast with lurpak butter spread on it. Spread some boursin (soft garlic cheese) and nutella on it. WIN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #536
    January 2011
    4,206 Posts
    One time I tried mixing tuna (the canned kind with oil, not sure how to call it in english.) with provenzal (it's a mix of Parsley, Garlic among other things.) and a little of oregano. It was realy good, imo.

17. Post #537
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,187 Posts
    Toasted Dark Rye, Honey, Smoked Ham, Monterey Jack, Coleslaw, and Regular Potato Chips. One of the best sandwiches I have made.

18. Post #538
    July 2010
    5,276 Posts
    Two minute noodles on a sandwich.

mmmmmmmmmm...

19. Post #539
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,016 Posts
    I made myself a cathedral city and blueberry jam toastie the other day, and wow they worked oh so well together.

20. Post #540
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,616 Posts
    ignoring the fact that this was two years ago

Also my mate has theorized that any two foods that are good separately are certain to be good together and after months and months I'm yet to prove him wrong. Ideas?
    Mint ice cream and orange juice.

21. Post #541
    March 2008
    748 Posts
    Peanut butter and margarine on bread fucking fantastic

22. Post #542
    November 2009
    4,009 Posts
    Coffee creamer in root beer.

Oh and I had a bologna and cheese sandwhich, some yellow mustard, nothing crazy. Then I put Heinz 57 on that bitch. The flavor just fell right out of my pants.

23. Post #543
    July 2012
    26 Posts
    Wendy's chocolate frosty and fries
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #544
    June 2010
    6,266 Posts
    If you make homemade chili con carne, try sticking some small bits of chorizo in it whilst cooking it. It adds to the flavour quite nicely. Also, make sure you've got some tobasco and wourchestershire (fuck spelling it ) sauce in it, too, they add to the flavour.

25. Post #545
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,596 Posts
    Peanut butter on cold pepperoni pizza, creamcheese+white onions on toast, saltines+slices of chedder with ranch dressing.

26. Post #546
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,972 Posts
    I've suggested this before, but steak and mayonnaise is delicious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #547
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    477 Posts
    pizza + banana

28. Post #548
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,257 Posts
    I sometimes put French dressing on hashbrowns. I don't like Ketchup that much, and sometimes pepper isn't enough to give it some much needed zip.

So I plopped on some French dressing and taddah.

29. Post #549
    July 2012
    128 Posts
    tomatoes, shredded basil leaves, and shredded mozzarella on a toasted piece of pita bread. Makes a nice personal sized "Pita Pizza" which might seem like a lot, but only about 100 calories

Also, shredded basil, and finely shredded parmasean on plain popcorn! Also about 100 calories.

30. Post #550
    ALPHA MALE
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,541 Posts
    If I get sick of cup of noodles I put a few drops of tobasco sauce in it before adding water and cooking it. Kicks up the flavor while changing it to something different, makes it far more withstandable.

When I make scrambled eggs I always toast bread then put the scrambled eggs on one piece of toast, then mayonnaise and a little bit of mustard on the other. Put them together and eat, is delicious.

When you're making scrambled eggs, another thing that's delicious to add to them is picante sauce. Just pour it in and cook it with the eggs, but don't drown the eggs too much in picante sauce or it'll be gross. Really delicious between two pieces of bread. I do believe making this style of scrambled eggs is called "southwestern eggs"

I love barbecue sauce with anything, I can literally take two pieces of bread with some bbq sauce between and nothing else and just gorge myself on that stuff.

(not really weird but still delicious) I love making coffee normally, adding sugar and cream but leaving some room for a little Hershey's chocolate sauce. It's really good for a cold day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #551
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    424 Posts
    Pizza with mayo and onions
    This is pretty common practice in asia (mayo on things)

32. Post #552
    April 2012
    56 Posts
    Fish fingers and custard.

33. Post #553
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,909 Posts
    Leftover thanksgiving turkey with BBQ sauce on a bun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #554
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,361 Posts
    i've made a deal with a friend that we're going to make everything that sounds interesting in this thread and post pictures of it afterwards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #555
    October 2010
    488 Posts
    tobasco and whiskey of any kind. the tobasco confuses your mouth into thinking its getting burned by the tobasco and not the alcohol. easymode for 151 shots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

36. Post #556
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,361 Posts
    tobasco and whiskey of any kind. the tobasco confuses your mouth into thinking its getting burned by the tobasco and not the alcohol. easymode for 151 shots.
    when doing shots it would be easier to just chase it down with some soda.

will try this out at some point though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #557
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,118 Posts
    I once tried melting cheese on a waffle in hopes that it might taste good

euuuugghh

38. Post #558
    Stonem
    This has probably already been posted but whatever. McFlurry icecream and chips.

39. Post #559
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,606 Posts
    Ketchup and ice cream...Actually not bad!

40. Post #560
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,917 Posts
    Bacon with whipped cream and cheese