12,198 Posts
    got my aircrew bdus. they're fucking GREAT
    like pajamas. medium regular, but they fit pretty well, really comfortable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #2002
    September 2010
    390 Posts
    a few more photos

I kinda like this, reminds me of the spraypainted camouflage from SF in Nam.
    Someone Jipped Star Wars. Hahah.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2003
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,349 Posts
    I just saw all three of those movies the other day, and that was immediately what came to mind. I will say that they seem better colored in Star Wars, which makes me worry about our military.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2004
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,108 Posts
    I just saw all three of those movies the other day, and that was immediately what came to mind. I will say that they seem better colored in Star Wars, which makes me worry about our military.
    Why does that make you worry about our military? I don't even think ATACS is being used by the military. I could be wrong though, I don't know. Gear is always changing, especially for SOF units. Sometimes it's hard to keep up to date with knowledge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

5. Post #2005
    June 2010
    197 Posts
    PenCott GreenZone Combat XII-MEC Pack

6. Post #2006
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    Call me old fashioned, but I love Woodland.

I have this jacket, it's on loan from my dad (it was one of the things he kept from his days as a Reserve officer).

I also have one in OD, which I use for everyday purposes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #2007
    August 2010
    529 Posts

DPM Desert Combat shirt and Woodland BDU Jacket

Me wearing DPM with Woodland Marpat Pack

Marpat Pack sitting on my mountain of BDU items

DPM Combat Shirt

Sorry for shit quality, i dont own a digital camera and my phone is kinda messed up.

Shit those are small.

8. Post #2008
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    excuse me while i buy dpm

9. Post #2009
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,997 Posts
    i could hook you up with dirt ass cheap issued stuff because britain

but probs won't be able to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #2010
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    i could hook you up with dirt ass cheap issued stuff because britain

but probs won't be able to
    If you could hook me up with some cheap DPM pants i would be grateful.

11. Post #2011
    weed 420 - hi mom - games r 4 nerds - i own - $WAG - *tips fedora* - do u lift?
    October 2007
    12,383 Posts
    Woah there buddy. Nobody here is attempting to pose as active military.
    If you dress with camo and army gear in public, you most definitely are. Sure it's handy and all to wear that when playing a game of airsoft, but why the fuck would you dress like that in public for any reason besides acting/trying to be cool?

Secondly, there's nothing wrong with wearing camouflage in public if you're not pretending to be active military. There's a reason the government sanctions the sale of surplus, NOS, and outdated gear. Your statement is as stupid as saying "You have an M1 Garand? You didn't serve, you can't shoot that gun. Stop being a poser."
    Sure, legally there's nothing wrong with wearing this stuff in public, but socially you look like a massive tool.

Thirdly, you can't just assume someone who's wearing camo is either active military or a poser kiddie who bought it at a surplus store. Both of my grandfathers and my uncle gave me their old gear from when they served. Who are you to tell me I can't wear my grandfather's field jacket when I want. If someone offers me a military discount, I don't accept. It's as simple as that.
    He's not talking about a comfortable wind-proof warm jacket, he's talking about full gear, like this tool:

I did this yesterday with my friend.

Mad?
    Congratulations, you took a noble cause and made an ass of it and yourself.
    Walking around in full camo is a noble cause? ok..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

12. Post #2012
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,532 Posts
    If you dress with camo and army gear in public, you most definitely are. Sure it's handy and all to wear that when playing a game of airsoft, but why the fuck would you dress like that in public for any reason besides acting/trying to be cool?
    He just said camo. Not full gear. And even so, unless you're walking around in full ACUs and all patches, ranks, etc. you're NOT posing as active military. I wear old military jackets/uniforms because they're durable and warm and comfy. If someone offers a military discount, I say I'm not in the military.

Sure, legally there's nothing wrong with wearing this stuff in public, but socially you look like a massive tool.
    I guarantee you that no one walks around in a full camouflage uniform unless they're coming back from an airsoft game. And still, there's nothing wrong with wearing camo pants or a jacket just out and about.

He's not talking about a comfortable wind-proof warm jacket, he's talking about full gear, like this tool
    He was getting food after an airsoft game. Problem?

Walking around in full camo is a noble cause? ok..
    No, keeping people from posing as military is a noble cause.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #2013
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    He was getting food after an airsoft game. Problem?
    I take my gear and bdu top off when I go out to eat after a game. No need to scare people. Even the staff at all the fields around here say to take your gear off. It's gotten to the point where cops have been called to Burger King because some stupid airsofter was too damn lazy to take his gear off for lunch.

14. Post #2014
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,532 Posts
    I take my gear and bdu top off when I go out to eat after a game. No need to scare people. Even the staff at all the fields around here say to take your gear off. It's gotten to the point where cops have been called to Burger King because some stupid airsofter was too damn lazy to take his gear off for lunch.
    I mean, I do too, but the fact that he didn't doesn't mean he's trying to pose as military or just look cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

15. Post #2015
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,247 Posts
    I've never had trouble when wearing my gear in public but then again that's because I take all load bearing gear off and stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #2016
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    He just said camo. Not full gear. And even so, unless you're walking around in full ACUs and all patches, ranks, etc. you're NOT posing as active military. I wear old military jackets/uniforms because they're durable and warm and comfy. If someone offers a military discount, I say I'm not in the military.
    I do this on a regular basis as well. My current jacket is an old M65 Field Jacket from the 60's-70's.

It's this exact one.

I used to wear the Woodland M65 in public, but it felt a little overt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2017
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,532 Posts
    I have quite a few, but this one is my favorite

And before any of you rag on me for having ranks on there, this jacket is 100% orignal, is 59 years old, and was GIVEN to me. So I'm not about to take them off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

18. Post #2018
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Holy shit people taking this out of proportion.

We knew someone who worked there and just wanted to mess about with him.

there was no chance of the cops being called on us, sorry some people got all WORKED up about it.

Jesus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

19. Post #2019
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    i wear various articles of bdus and such all the time
    problem stalker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2020
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,997 Posts
    i wear normal clothes like a normal person
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #2021
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,372 Posts
    Orange hoody, like a pro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #2022
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,108 Posts
    i wear normal clothes like a normal person
    normal people are boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #2023
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    soviet camo: grandma's couch edition

apparantly used in wwii lol

Edited:

to give the wermacht something to sit on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #2024
    December 2009
    13,721 Posts
    soviet camo: grandma's couch edition

apparantly used in wwii lol

Edited:

to give the wermacht something to sit on
    Just like ACU

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #2025
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    Navy Blue "Camo"

26. Post #2026
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    Just like ACU

A challenger appeared! ... 70 years ago

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

27. Post #2027
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    USMC Desert Digital and Woodland digital, I also like the patterns used during the Gulf War

28. Post #2028
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    qqnmarine likes marpat
    woo

29. Post #2029
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    Its in the picture and the name LOL
    qqnmarine likes marpat
    woo

30. Post #2030
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,629 Posts
    Jesus christ why do you write your text on top of the quote, that looks so fucking stupid

31. Post #2031
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    Jesus christ why do you write your text on top of the quote, that looks so fucking stupid
    There happy?; you seem to not like me very much from what I see, calm down dude, it's not like I know a lot about what suppose to be standard to people here or you specifically, nor do I want trouble.

V----- wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

32. Post #2032
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    yiregaye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #2033
    July 2010
    1,321 Posts

found this photo, dated 2002
    Scorpion camo trial in the background.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #2034
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,997 Posts
    woman scratching her arse in the background too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

35. Post #2035
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    scorpion camo looks more effective than multicam due to the fact the patterns more spread out

36. Post #2036
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,070 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #2037
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,997 Posts
    ali g aiiiiii
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #2038
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    nigga militia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

39. Post #2039
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,532 Posts
    niggatary
    ftfy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

40. Post #2040
    November 2008
    1,710 Posts

you can never go wrong with CADPAT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)