1. Post #4121
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,177 Posts
    I will give anyone who uses my buddy invite and subsequently subscribes....TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION ISK!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #4122
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,035 Posts
    I will give anyone who uses my buddy invite and subsequently subscribes....TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION ISK!!!
    270m.

3. Post #4123
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,021 Posts
    http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboar...hp?id=13217912 what happens when I accidently enter lowsec with my mission fit
    Prop mods are overrated :~)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4124

August 2008
    2 Posts
    After 2 hours, I have finally downloaded the Eve client again, and resubbed for the first time since September last year. Time to give this another go then...

EDIT

Oh great, the game doesn't even launch. Anyone know a quick way for fixing the client? I hope it isn't a case for redownloading the whole game, that would take weeks for me :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #4125
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,177 Posts
    Bastard. The whole thing probably will not last long anyway, I could see people abusing the system to get free isk.

6. Post #4126
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,021 Posts
    After 2 hours, I have finally downloaded the Eve client again, and resubbed for the first time since September last year. Time to give this another go then...

EDIT

Oh great, the game doesn't even launch. Anyone know a quick way for fixing the client? I hope it isn't a case for redownloading the whole game, that would take weeks for me :(
    Google the problem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #4127
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,735 Posts

EDIT

Navigate to the install directory root and launch the repair.exe tool.

8. Post #4128
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboar...hp?id=13217912 what happens when I accidently enter lowsec with my mission fit

Spike and javelin, no antimatter?

:crossarms:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4129

August 2008
    2 Posts
    Navigate to the install directory root and launch the repair.exe tool.
    Thanks. Turns out deleting the main eve.exe and then repairing did the trick. Now to sort out my mess of assets left over from when my corp kicked me out.

10. Post #4130
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Spike and javelin, no antimatter?

:crossarms:
    I was actually on my way to buy some, but accidently ended up in lowsec. Sucks ass.

11. Post #4131
    January 2010
    755 Posts
    So I just started up Eve again after a hiatus, and my only other friend that plays Eve wants me to join a corp called "Swarm of Insanity".

With a corp leader named Broken Flames.

Whose bio goes something along the lines of
    The best part of a kill is the look on theyre face
    Not when you threatn them
    Not when you hurt them
    Not when you show them the knife
    But when they feel the knife go inside them
    I think this corp may be too hardcore for me, guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #4132
    I was actually on my way to buy some, but accidently ended up in lowsec. Sucks ass.
    Accidentally, sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

13. Post #4133
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,735 Posts
    So I just started up Eve again after a hiatus, and my only other friend that plays Eve wants me to join a corp called "Swarm of Insanity".

Join my corp.

Carebear 4 life

14. Post #4134
    Haloguy will take care of you. He's a :buddy:

Edited:

So I was checking out the ships that come in the Xtra Ships and Stations Mod for X3 Terran Conflict.

One of them seems to be a tad... familiar:

Also, check the filename. I know one of you will rage.

Edited:

Also, a server side update:

EVE Online: Incursion 1.4.2 server-side updates will be deployed during downtime on Thursday, May 12. This update will include the addition of 19 new alliance logos and an exploit fix which makes Tranquility a safer place for everyone. Downtime will not be extended for this update.
    Any idea what the exploit was?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #4135
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    I believe it had to do with a language pack exploit.
    IE: When you spam a lot of text that uses multiple language packs, users running on limited resources (old comps/bots) will lock up.

Some idiot did this a few days ago in Sniggwaffe and got a 30-day ban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #4136
    January 2010
    755 Posts
    I've been using this guide so far to get started.

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Piracy_guide

I know it's a bit outdated, but it seems to be working so far. Is this guide any good or should I find help elsewhere?

17. Post #4137
    I believe it had to do with a language pack exploit.
    IE: When you spam a lot of text that uses multiple language packs, users running on limited resources (old comps/bots) will lock up.

Some idiot did this a few days ago in Sniggwaffe and got a 30-day ban.
    What a dick, and not the acceptable kind of dick.

18. Post #4138
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    What a dick, and not the acceptable kind of dick.
    He attempted to use it to catch botters so HEH.

Edited:

I've been using this guide so far to get started.

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Piracy_guide

I know it's a bit outdated, but it seems to be working so far. Is this guide any good or should I find help elsewhere?
    There's a great rifter PVP guide around, and if you're starting small, you may be interested in any of Zach Donnell's "Who You Gonna Call?" Series. http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard...readID=1503795
    It features alot of solo, smaller ships, and is actually quite good. Just look how he does it and what he does to survive multiple hostiles at once. You can learn some cool tactics.

19. Post #4139
    October 2007
    1,026 Posts
    Ghost-Busters are nice, they have someone called Steven Case who is bugging us in our system, flying around with crystals in his head and active tanked shit and picking up kills on people who screw up and engage when told not to :) I'll say he's very good at what he does though, killing people.

I'm actually in his video right at the start but at least you don't see me blowing up :P

Also, corp just bought a C3 wormhole 2 days ago and I've been running the easier sites in a drake, albeit I have to warp out now and again either from heavy neuting or from more than 1 Sleeper BS pounding on me. Still, 40m per site on average almost pays for a drake each site. Made like 300m so far.

20. Post #4140
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,600 Posts
    I think I might make an Alt to pirate on, anyone want to join in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events

21. Post #4141
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts
    Can't wait.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #4142
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,600 Posts
    I'm thinking Minmatar if anyone else is in.
    Also, is that a book or?

23. Post #4143
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,177 Posts
    Yeah, it is a book.

Edit: @Foreigner, http://www.amazon.com/EVE-Templar-On.../dp/0765326191
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #4144
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts

I joined up with them before. What a coincidence.

25. Post #4145
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Got a dramiel now that I have the skills to make it good. Got a fit from Bassie. Pretty awesome fit if i say so myself.

26. Post #4146
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Yes... you would say that.

27. Post #4147
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    And i'm absolutely DYING for an update that adds even just a COUPLE items.

28. Post #4148
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    And i'm absolutely DYING for an update that adds even just a COUPLE items.
    Batch of Exotic Dancers, Extra Exotic Dancers, Special Needs Dancers and Pimps.

29. Post #4149
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts
    Batch of Exotic Dancers, Extra Exotic Dancers, Special Needs Dancers and Pimps.

Exotic Janitors

30. Post #4150
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    Exotic Janitors
    Exotic Maids and Exotic Butlers.

31. Post #4151
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    I wish the market didn't display EVERYTHING you can buy. It would be a little more immersive if you could discover things on your own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #4152
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    A question to this thread.
    I've got basic skills, 15kk isk and a shuttle. How do I make reasonable amount of money with that? (I've got very little experience in PvP by the way, even though i pirated for a while before)

33. Post #4153
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,600 Posts
    I've got basic skills, 15kk isk and a shuttle. How do I make reasonable amount of money with that? (I've got very little experience in PvP by the way, even though i pirated for a while before)
    Get a frigate.

34. Post #4154
    March 2009
    2,032 Posts
    Exotic Maids and Exotic Butlers.
    Exotic militants.

35. Post #4155
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I wish the market didn't display EVERYTHING you can buy. It would be a little more immersive if you could discover things on your own.

There are plenty of items that aren't on the market...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #4156
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,735 Posts
    What's your ingame name? I'll send some ISK your way.

37. Post #4157
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,021 Posts
    Yes, the person whose only experience outside of highsec involved losing a myrm in lowsec would say that

38. Post #4158
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Yes, the person whose only experience outside of highsec involved losing a myrm in lowsec would say that
    Just because i've only lost one ship in lowsec doesn't mean i never go there...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4159
    October 2007
    1,026 Posts
    Ahh some carebears are pissed. Killed 2 of their industrials that were fuelling and bringing ammo to their low sec pos. Then I log on later in the day and there's 2 Faction fitted BSes camping outside our home station. We would kill them but there was only 2 of us online in a drake and a myrm so we decided to sit outside station and make them waste ammo. They were shooting us for like 20 minutes before a 0.0 corp came and blobbed them while they couldn't dock. Never seen so many tears shed my entire life :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #4160
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,600 Posts
    Ahh some carebears are pissed. Killed 2 of their industrials that were fuelling and bringing ammo to their low sec pos. Then I log on later in the day and there's 2 Faction fitted BSes camping outside our home station. We would kill them but there was only 2 of us online in a drake and a myrm so we decided to sit outside station and make them waste ammo. They were shooting us for like 20 minutes before a 0.0 corp came and blobbed them while they couldn't dock. Never seen so many tears shed my entire life :)
    All I did today was salvage, yeee.