1. Post #681
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts
    Maybe now I can get my assault ship I don't have to wait a month for on my alt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #682
    As long as they're reimbursing the SP and giving us all those extra attribute points, I don't give a fuck.

Although now EVEMon and shit will have to be updated again to take into account the lack of a training bonus and the new unremappable attributes.

3. Post #683
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,796 Posts
    1B for a mission fit isn't expensive? LOL

I can name an active tank raven off the top of my head for ~100m which will perform a little under a Tengu and not have the inherent risks associated with flying a gigantic money chest around
    I find it funny because I've been flying my Tengu solo in Level 4 missions in highly populated mission areas in Caldari space and not once have I been ganked. A friend of mine has lost two Ravens to Russian suicide gankers in his missions.

4. Post #684
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,475 Posts
    If you attempt to suicide gank a well fit tengu, you should stop playing.

Edited:

unless you have like 20 people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #685
    I find it funny because I've been flying my Tengu solo in Level 4 missions in highly populated mission areas in Caldari space and not once have I been ganked. A friend of mine has lost two Ravens to Russian suicide gankers in his missions.
    Fucking Russians.

They're to EVE what Koreans are to SC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #686
    FLUTTERSHY <3 (also hats suck)
    May 2008
    1,707 Posts
    850k SP. Hell yeah.

7. Post #687
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts
    Knock on wood.

8. Post #688
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    238 Posts
    Nevermind, I'm late to the party. Anyways, I've finally got my Hurricane up the point I've been shooting for. 830 dps with a semi-ok buffer tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #689
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts

Oh yes, that is 10 minutes of pure Jita. I noticed that the Badger is used by EVERYONE.

10. Post #690

November 2010
    268 Posts
    You're lucky?

Also, tell your friend to stop using expensive modules. It's a waste of ammo to suicide gank a "normal" missionfit raven

11. Post #691

Oh yes, that is 10 minutes of pure Jita. I noticed that the Badger is used by EVERYONE.
    It's Caldari space, so naturally the Badger and the Mark II are the indies of choice.

12. Post #692
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,796 Posts
    Knock on wood.
    I'm not even in Caldari high-security space anymore. I'm running Guristas Anomalies in Dek.

You're lucky?

Also, tell your friend to stop using expensive modules. It's a waste of ammo to suicide gank a "normal" missionfit raven
    My friend was fitted in a standard Raven with a few T2 modules here and there. For the most part, it was a regular old Raven. I don't think luck has anything to do with it because I've seen dozens of Tengus undock from the very stations I ran my missions from. If Tengus were so "high risk" then why would anybody bother flying them? Let alone use them to run missions in highly populated mission systems?

13. Post #693
    'Fashion Designer'
    August 2005
    13,838 Posts
    haloguy are you in GF

14. Post #694
    EVE Online is on sale for 5 dollars on Steam.

Anyone gonna try and scam CCP again?

15. Post #695
    May 2009
    863 Posts
    I think they fixed it after the June "incident". (Got 3 months of subscription for only 6€ out of that! :buddy: )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Greece Show Events

16. Post #696

17. Post #697
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    2,685 Posts
    Just bought Eve for 5€.

I'm dying, aren't I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

18. Post #698
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    4,538 Posts
    Wellp, eve for 3.50 is an absolute steal, even if I probably don't renew the subscription.

Edited:

12 quid a month, really?

And yet everyone outside the EU gets it for 9 quid?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

19. Post #699
    Exchange rates are a bitch aren't they?

20. Post #700
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,037 Posts
    Oh shit, awesome! I've been hoping that they would do this for a while, but you never know with :ccp:.

21. Post #701
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,386 Posts
    Was thinking about getting EVE myself, but after the demo I was pretty overwhelmed, it has a nice learning curve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

22. Post #702

November 2010
    268 Posts

Edited:

smugface

Edited:

what no learning skills

this i do not even

By the way, does the 30-day pilot license start when you buy EVE or does it activate when you make your account and character and stuff

Edited:

and no more 100% training-time increase i am so confuse

23. Post #703
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts
    By the way, does the 30-day pilot license start when you buy EVE or does it activate when you make your account and character and stuff
    The second you redeem your 30 day code is when it starts.

Literally all i got out of the mass test was this, 2 ships destroyed (mine) and one pod kill (mine). People never follow the rules...

24. Post #704
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    I'm going to be getting off my lazy ass and will be redoing some of the graphics tomorrow.

For now, I'd added this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Useful Useful x 5 (list)

25. Post #705

November 2010
    268 Posts
    fucking shit dicks asshole I was gonna wait and do more research but now I gotta start doing stuff early so I can take advantage of the 100% training bonus before it poofs

26. Post #706
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts
    fucking shit dicks asshole I was gonna wait and do more research but now I gotta start doing stuff early so I can take advantage of the 100% training bonus before it poofs
    Nice..

Listen, just train your learning ski-

Oh wait.

27. Post #707
    Actually, for the moment it's still useful to train your learning skills, as that'll make your learning skills train even faster getting a good SP/hour that can be applied to shit later.

28. Post #708
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,796 Posts
    The 100% training bonus lasts until you hit a specific Skill Point threshold.

Edited:

It's like what, 600k?

29. Post #709
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    1.6 million.

30. Post #710

November 2010
    268 Posts
    The 100% training bonus lasts until you hit a specific Skill Point threshold.

Edited:

It's like what, 600k?
    It's being removed on the 14th

Edited:

But more attribute points given

31. Post #711
    December 2008
    575 Posts
    dunno if this has been asked or not, but if you buy multiple copies off steam, will the months stack on 1 particular account?

edit: found the answer only applies to new accounts.

32. Post #712
    June 2010
    825 Posts
    From someone who has never played, you sure have alot of ingame experience.
    Hold on... he's never even played EVE and he's trying to give me of all people the what-for about the Golem? Carebearin' is my business, son, step off.

33. Post #713
    Nope, they got pissed at people doing that last sale.

34. Post #714

November 2010
    268 Posts
    dunno if this has been asked or not, but if you buy multiple copies off steam, will the months stack on 1 particular account?
    No

35. Post #715
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,021 Posts
    Hi BBJ here I can't remember if I said this before and everyone else is ignoring you so I'd just like tOSA YO OEN TING HI EFT =/= INGAEMS TOPST OSTOP STOP YOUTR FUKIN EFT wARRIOriN YOUNOt EVNE pALYEn YET GOod day :')

36. Post #716

November 2010
    268 Posts
    Real EVE gameplay is math represented by rockets and lasers and shit. It's not hard to approximate what will win against what out-of-game.

Edited:

If you're past middle-school level math, anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #717
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,021 Posts
    Real EVE gameplay is math represented by rockets and lasers and shit. It's not hard to approximate what will win against what out-of-game.

Edited:

EFT warrior or

38. Post #718
    Oh my, it seems we have a theoretical fighter here.

39. Post #719

November 2010
    268 Posts
    What do you think happens when the game is switched on? The math behind exchanges suddenly stops functioning?

To say someone is a "theoretical fighter" isn't an insult. It means they take their time and consider things before they leap into combat, regardless of what meaning elitist players attach to it.

40. Post #720
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,037 Posts

Edited:

EFT numbers != ingame numbers

Remember that.

What do you think happens when the game is switched on? The math behind exchanges suddenly stops functioning?

To say someone is a "theoretical fighter" isn't an insult. It means they take their time and consider things before they leap into combat, regardless of what meaning elitist players attach to it.
    The math doesn't stop working, but it doesn't work as simply as you're thinking it is. And yes, "theoretical fighter" is an insult. Experience and skill are far more important than theory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)