1. Post #161
    Dennab
    June 2010
    1,870 Posts
    I kind of find it interesting that there's spam on an active forum. You never really see this ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

2. Post #162
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    sea grill rockefeller center green hills restaurants boudreaux restaurant cake iron man aj gators sports bar pho menu chocolate coating recipe restaurants in akron pizza hut delivery menu leon spain restaurants Sorry poems to a best friend Free gang poems Electric scooter for heavy El abecedario bingo gratis Poems about guilt 2000taxsoftware.com Credit card debt consolidation college grads Acetaminophen codeine 300 30 dosage recommended Teens with boobs Personal debt and credit counseling iowa Mommagames Coral rocks for sale What happens if i forgot to refrigerate augmentin Snowdrop poems Religious art\praying hands mexican restaurants cleveland ohio baked beans fat johns pizza new york city pittsburgh steelers lunch box baking on the grill cafe colore pie crust mold free menu pro devil food cake lookout bar and grill food netwoork inglenook restaurant basic bar growing banana plants centerpiece dining room Unsecured debt death Christine nguyen redtube Poems on cheetahs Red tube orgasm Poems about not being good enough Quotes about missing someone who has passed away Leprechaun s gold slot machine Car magnets horseshoe 1791 ferdal debt Poison rings antique Poems lost love found Poems on losing friends Poems that gary soto made Gem meanings ice Appeal letter example loan Pre hacked bloons tower defence 3 Where to get ethex oxycontin what pharmacies Snort oxycontin 80 op Reversible spanish poems Examples of debt collection abuses Portland debt consolidation Cool facebook box Mistake poems Poems about gears of war Prejudice poems by modern day poets Stereo optic Back yard fire pit poems Prezzie hunt walk through American pageant 12th edition workbook answers Poems about a boy being bi How do you break down op the oxycontin Vintage gucci handbags in nyc Torrent microsoft word 2007 serial Yaz coupon Pitch acrostic poems Streaming taboo charming mother Free online quick hit slot machine Red tube kendra biddle Freeslotsnodownload Poems on dissabilty Allegiant air promo codes forum Used value h&r ultra hunter rifle .25-06 26 laminate Exchange debt for stock and 1244 Nonprofit debt refief Debt consolidation home equity loan sd Free fire truck games Mothers day poems special needs teenren Card consolidation counseling credit debt Poems for bosses woh are leaving Debt collectors interogation techniques
    What.
    The.
    Fuck.

Edited:

@Fooby, have you seen the GM versions on CBS' GameSpot site?
    http://www.gamespot.com/search.html?...s+mod#download

Those may need to be updated, but the one issue I have to make note of is a version on there titled: garrysmod_cs_v7a.exe
    CS, meaning counter-strike. And people keep saying with exclamation points that

Except, you just demonstrated the stuff, which the present can't do. There may need to be some correcting done on CBS' site, because it seems those people also wanted the old versions...
    I have heard of these 'special' versions of GMod for HLS and CSS, but I didn't include them here. I don't know if they'd even work any more.

Edited:

I have an archived .gcf of Garry's Mod version 32, but I think it would be illegal to distribute. I saved it because when all the hype of GMod moving to the OB engine soon arose, considering I didn't like the OB engine, I saved a copy of the game in it's full state from 2007.

Edited:

In an unrelated matter, I also saved a copy of CS:S before it's OB transition, too. I thought it was a genius archiving move on my part.

Edited:

I busted it out so you guys can reminisce. Gonna take screenshots here for y'all.

Edited:

Hah, nice :buddy:
    However I'm only going to release non-retail and non-beta versions here!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    It's a trap.
    October 2006
    1,364 Posts
    I still have my Gmod 8.3b on a harddrive far away from me, I miss it now.
    I had so many maps and custom models for it, me and my friends used to make aircraft and trains on it all the time when we were 13 or something.

I give you mirrors on my unlimited bandwidth hosting:
    Garrys_Mods_V1_-_V6c.zip
    Garrys_Mods_V7_-_V83a.zip
    Garrys Mod V8.3b.zip
    Garrys_Mods_V90_-_V904c.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    I still have my Gmod 8.3b on a harddrive far away from me, I miss it now.
    I had so many maps and custom models for it, me and my friends used to make aircraft and trains on it all the time when we were 13 or something.

I give you mirrors on my unlimited bandwidth hosting:
    Garrys_Mods_V1_-_V6c.zip
    Garrys_Mods_V7_-_V83a.zip
    Garrys Mod V8.3b.zip
    Garrys_Mods_V90_-_V904c.zip
    Thanks, dude! Three mirrors and counting! This is a great support! :buddy:

5. Post #165
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,684 Posts
    You're all just mad because my pretty image beat your text hyperlinks!

6. Post #166
    October 2008
    1,441 Posts
    Oh Zeeky, I cannot express how much I love You.
    Finally I can get back to playing gmod.

Fukken Winner.

7. Post #167
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    You're all just mad because my pretty image beat your text hyperlinks!
    Lawl, one of the reasons I'm using yours as the main mirrors.

Edited:

Oh Zeeky, I cannot express how much I love You.
    Finally I can get back to playing gmod.

Fukken Winner.
    Thanks :buddy:, these old versions are really cool, aren't they! Some of the features just aren't available in the retail GMod any more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    September 2010
    24 Posts
    I have an archived .gcf of Garry's Mod version 32, but I think it would be illegal to distribute. I saved it because when all the hype of GMod moving to the OB engine soon arose, considering I didn't like the OB engine, I saved a copy of the game in it's full state from 2007.

Edited:

In an unrelated matter, I also saved a copy of CS:S before it's OB transition, too. I thought it was a genius archiving move on my part.

Edited:

I busted it out so you guys can reminisce. Gonna take screenshots here for y'all.

Edited:

I would love to play the old Gmod10, because I never got to try it. :(
    But I guess it's too late now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #169
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Ah well. The current retail GMod is probably just as good (if not better than) the older versions of it. The GMod versions which are REALLY different and interesting are the pre-retail ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,684 Posts
    My shit webhost went down, and has been down for over 7 hours now. I'm mirroring on my VPS.

http://174.140.168.63/mirror/gmod

should all be in there when they are done uploading, sorry for this.

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,381 Posts
    Wow thank you so much for this. I've missed gmod9 for so long.

Edited:

Shit man, i remember the background even before the one with the citizen putting a cone on gman's head. Wire didn't have text screens or strings or e2 or e1. I also think it crashed a lot less before it got the orangebox update. The time where there was no darkrp, tacoscript, ttt, or survival. There was ZS and all the other noxiousnet stuff though which fucking ruled. I don't know what to say about it now though.

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,381 Posts

I think it's because srcds current only works with games that have an appid, but correct me if I'm wrong. I need to get this working.
    If you're wondering why its running in watchdog, its not. It just looks like it because it pops up and removes itself so fast I had to time the screencap perfectly.

13. Post #173
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,684 Posts

I think it's because srcds current only works with games that have an appid, but correct me if I'm wrong. I need to get this working.
    If you're wondering why its running in watchdog, its not. It just looks like it because it pops up and removes itself so fast I had to time the screencap perfectly.
    Your image doesn't exist :O

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,381 Posts
    Your image doesn't exist :O
    Yeah its okay though, I know why the server won't work. I'm working on a gmod10 mod that will replicate gmod9 atm, and I hope it will replace gmod9.

15. Post #175
    April 2010
    132 Posts
    Damn, even though the only version I've played is the Steam purchased one (got it back in '07) and GMod 9 this really brings back some memories. I played RP like shit on GMod 9, even more than I have on GMod10 probably.

Good times and oh the nostalgia.

Edit: Is there really no servers on GMod 9 anymore? I tried your fixed version and there was none, I then downloaded the original Gmod 9.0.4c installer to try it. But damn it's totally broken, I get the HL2 real-time background and no custom menus work so I can't start a game. I tried the server browser but there was no servers there either, kinda sad if you ask me. :(

Edit2: So apparently I had gotten 9.0.4b, I found a proper 9.0.4c and installed it, I also made sure to run HL2, HL2DM and CSS once before trying it out. And now it works fine, I can even find 6 servers of which I can connect to 5 (one says my game is outdated). They are all empty, but there's both build and RP servers. :D

Here's a download link to the original 9.0.4c installer:
    Download Garry's Mod 9.0.4c Installer

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    188 Posts
    I have some mods for gmod 8 and 9, plus some old LUA scripts. Would anyone be interested in some?

Most of the mods are model packs such as Phoenix storms but I also have gmod plus plus (I think that one added some extra menus to do administrative stuff and more).

For gmod 9 I have a bunch of LUA scripts which will add weapons, game modes and some random cool stuff (time rewind, ECS and a copygun (it might be the bsp exporter).

I also kept some of the LUA viruses from back then, though I am not sure if I want to share them. (Remember racehook?)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,381 Posts
    Damn, even though the only version I've played is the Steam purchased one (got it back in '07) and GMod 9 this really brings back some memories. I played RP like shit on GMod 9, even more than I have on GMod10 probably.

Good times and oh the nostalgia.

Edit: Is there really no servers on GMod 9 anymore? I tried your fixed version and there was none, I then downloaded the original Gmod 9.0.4c installer to try it. But damn it's totally broken, I get the HL2 real-time background and no custom menus work so I can't start a game. I tried the server browser but there was no servers there either, kinda sad if you ask me. :(

Edit2: So apparently I had gotten 9.0.4b, I found a proper 9.0.4c and installed it, I also made sure to run HL2, HL2DM and CSS once before trying it out. And now it works fine, I can even find 6 servers of which I can connect to 5 (one says my game is outdated). They are all empty, but there's both build and RP servers. :D

Here's a download link to the original 9.0.4c installer:
    Download Garry's Mod 9.0.4c Installer
    ohh thnx

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,381 Posts
    A short video of my visit to a server with 2 other people on it. 4:25 is the best part.

19. Post #179
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,200 Posts
    This is awesome! :buddy:

Now, go and fix SMOD for everyone and you'd be king.

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,588 Posts
    the older versions were pretty epic back then but now i don't even know what it has turned into

Edited:

also seeing this makes me want to really bring a tear to my eye because i really miss the older gmods

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,381 Posts

22. Post #182
    December 2010
    81 Posts
    thanks for these gmod versions everything worked ok, but would love to see some servers for them.

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    893 Posts
    Can someone upload the bsp file of gm_construct from the old GMod 9 for me? :3:

24. Post #184
    December 2010
    81 Posts
    Can someone upload the bsp file of gm_construct from the old GMod 9 for me? :3:

its in the first post

taken from first post
    AN EXTRA!!!!!
    ----------------
    Yes, an extra! For you and you only, I have collected the 10 pre-retail versions of the hugely iconic map gm_construct from the 23 versions of GMod of which you see download links before your dilated eyes (LOLWUT). I haven't taken any from the GMod 9.1 betas though, because I haven't included the betas in my pack.

The download link is here (REMEMBER TO READ THE README FILE INSIDE!):

And the alternative mirror link:
    http://fooby.gmodsvns.net/gm_constru...ion_V1_-_V.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    893 Posts
    That's an exe file. I asked for the bsp to be posted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,588 Posts
    This is awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Faroe Islands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    December 2010
    81 Posts
    That's an exe file. I asked for the bsp to be posted.
    The exe unzips them for you in a place you specified.

28. Post #188
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Sorry about not being on Facepunch much lately! Thanks for the supports, downloads, videos, and so on! It's great to know (or think) that I'm contributing to the GMod-playing community.

I have not quit GMod as I play it occasionally, but I have become completely addicted to TF2 now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Prepare for Nostalgia.

3...2...1.. :D

30. Post #190
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─▀ ▀ ▀ ▌ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ HONK HONK- ITS A TRUCK ░░ ♥ ░░ ░ ░ ▐ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ FULL OF DICKS ░░░ ░ ♥
    December 2010
    1,082 Posts
    Bump

31. Post #191
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Bump! Hai again guys.

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    251 Posts
    Just thought that I'd toss in a reminder that Team Ulysses still all of their releases from GM9 and some of our releases from before that. All of our major GM9 releases can be found at http://ulyssesmod.net/archive/GM9%20Misc/. If you're looking for ULib or ULX, those are in their respective archives at http://ulyssesmod.net/archive. ULX 1+2 are for GM9, as is ULib 1. You can find a good amount of third-party ULib and ULX releases from GM9 on our forums still, http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/board,19.0.html contains releases for ULib v1.

From before GM9, we still have UGM floating around at a really, really old site at http://megiddo.christian.net.

33. Post #193
    If you're going to buy me a page streatching title at least consult with me
    Dennab
    November 2010
    700 Posts
    We should raid a desserted GMod 9 server in 9.0.4c. Rate this post tool if you want to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,023 Posts
    Thanks for this its great seeing how Garry's Mod has changed

35. Post #195
    three wieners
    August 2009
    908 Posts
    5-day bump

Okay, now for my post

I

LOVE

YOU

36. Post #196

November 2009
    2,706 Posts
    finally, i missed gmod 9 :D

37. Post #197
    December 2010
    82 Posts
    Now I finally have the tools to convince my friends that Gmod is absolutely worth buying. Thanks man!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,684 Posts
    I'd like to bump this, if OK, because it has insanely good content that shouldn't die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,588 Posts
    indeed great content from this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    KEEP IT UP LAAAADS!!