1. Post #241
    November 2008
    960 Posts
    -snip-

2. Post #242
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    Sorry for the bump, but the download link doesn't seem to work. Could someone please reupload if possible?
    what links?

3. Post #243
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Never mind, it's working now.
    Good good. Probably just a connection blip or something. Hate 'em.

4. Post #244
    Dennab
    February 2012
    1,191 Posts
    I remember before having an account, this thread.

Edited:

I LOVE YOU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #245
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    Hey Fooby, now that multiupload is gone do you want some more mirrors? I have a spare VPS or two that I can provide )

6. Post #246

February 2012
    13 Posts
    This is great! Nice work!

I was just thinking about a few things however.

Do you think it would be worth my while providing GMOD1 as a viable game to host?

In other words "Should i allow users to officially buy it?"

I am just wondering if it is even populated anymore.

Best Regards,
    Lee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #247
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    I remember before having an account, this thread.

Edited:

I LOVE YOU
    You're very welcome!

Hey Fooby, now that multiupload is gone do you want some more mirrors? I have a spare VPS or two that I can provide )
    Sure, if you want to, that'd be fantastic! Also R.I.P. Multiupload. D:

This is great! Nice work!

I was just thinking about a few things however.

Do you think it would be worth my while providing GMOD1 as a viable game to host?

In other words "Should i allow users to officially buy it?"

I am just wondering if it is even populated anymore.

Best Regards,
    Lee
    No. This project is non-profit, and if I understand you right, I'm sure Garry wouldn't allow people to do that anyway. Thanks for asking, anyway. :)

8. Post #248
    Dennab
    February 2012
    1,191 Posts
    You're very welcome!

No. This project is non-profit, and if I understand you right, I'm sure Garry wouldn't allow people to do that anyway. Thanks for asking, anyway. :)
    Fix the thumbnail teleportation.

9. Post #249
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    okay, but sadly these won't have pretty (ugly) image tags :(

http://fdl.pgservers.net/mirror/

10. Post #250
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Fix the thumbnail teleportation.
    I've noted this in the Pack Problems section of the thread. Fixing this may not be so easy.

Also, to everybody, please note I don't have the source code for these mods. Problems involving the code itself are nigh-impossible to fix. Just a reminder. However, if you find bugs and so forth, do report them, so at least I can list them.

okay, but sadly these won't have pretty (ugly) image tags :(

http://fdl.pgservers.net/mirror/
    Don't worry about it! Thanks for the mirrors! Editing now.

11. Post #251
    『  』
    June 2010
    679 Posts
    If you want I can give you even more mirrors!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #252
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Am I allowed to bump threads here? Idk. Anyway, this thing hasn't got much attention lately (not that I require it), so meh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,197 Posts
    Hey I was just thinking about this since I got my computer's ass wiped a few weeks ago thanks for reminding me sorta! You've got my re-download!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #254
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Hey I was just thinking about this since I got my computer's ass wiped a few weeks ago thanks for reminding me sorta! You've got my re-download!
    No probs :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #255
    Asshole Extraordinaire
    Dennab
    May 2005
    3,705 Posts
    You should add Gmod 9.1 to your pack, if you can find a copy of it. I used to have a zip archive of two different betas of it, but alas I can't find them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #256
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    You should add Gmod 9.1 to your pack, if you can find a copy of it. I used to have a zip archive of two different betas of it, but alas I can't find them.
    I decided in early stages not to include these betas due to their closed nature and Garry's seriousness about that, despite their age now.

17. Post #257
    CyberGmod Founder PropHuntv2 Home
    May 2009
    1,030 Posts
    I decided in early stages not to include these betas due to their closed nature and Garry's seriousness about that, despite their age now.
    You should remove Banana's secondary links. They died ages ago. I can replace them if you like.

18. Post #258
    August 2011
    17 Posts
    It's too bad it wouldn't be possible to do this with GMod 11. Some of us don't WANT our product forcibly updated... :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

19. Post #259
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    It's too bad it wouldn't be possible to do this with GMod 11. Some of us don't WANT our product forcibly updated... :(
    I haven't personally seen any long-term disadvantages with the updating of the game, just improvements. Any short-term problems have been engine bugs, and that's Valve's fault - the benefits of keeping up with the newest engine outweigh the problems anyway.

20. Post #260
    Resident Beat Eater.
    August 2009
    3,956 Posts
    The thing about that though is that everything doesn't vanish - everyone just has to update their old code.

21. Post #261
    Contron's Favourite Foxy
    May 2007
    1,294 Posts
    Anyone have the links to old Gmod 9 mods that make it properly playable like Gmodplus, vmf loader/copygun and the old weight tool?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I know that sounds funny and all, but I agree with this guy. I agree that gmod 13 has lots of improvements and makes the game better, but I don't like the new look and functions of it.

There were people like that with the older gmods though, am I not right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Anyone have the links to old Gmod 9 mods that make it properly playable like Gmodplus, vmf loader/copygun and the old weight tool?
    I found an upload of Gmodplus here: http://gamebanana.com/gmod9/gamefiles/48

I'm sure other stuff is available on sites such as gamebanana.

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,128 Posts
    Is there any server mirrors in this thread that actually works?

25. Post #265
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    Is there any server mirrors in this thread that actually works?
    what do you mean? the mirrors on the homepage work fine

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,128 Posts
    -snip-

27. Post #267
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    bump because this is still awesome, especially with the next generation of GMod on the horizon

Edited:

Don't worry about it! Thanks for the mirrors! Editing now.
    sorry about those mirrors, I didn't have account ownership of that domain and it was yanked from my control - but the main ones are still working! about to hit two years and 2,000 downloads!

Edited:

I can always provide some more but I'm not sure what good they would do seeing as they would be hosted at the same location as the main ones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #268
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Might as well bump this again, as the downloads have been put back up (and I spent time reorganising the files).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #269
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,197 Posts
    I've been trying to contact you though steam but couldn't, thanks for the new links!

30. Post #270
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    I've been trying to contact you though steam but couldn't, thanks for the new links!
    Very welcome! Must have glazed over the friend request, sorry about that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #271
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,818 Posts
    Here's another mirror. Shouldn't ever go down unless I die and/or can't pay my bills.

http://maurits.tv/data/garrysmod/archive/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    429 Posts
    I'd like further versions of Garry's Mod, like Garry's Mod 10, 11, 12...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #273
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    I'd like further versions of Garry's Mod, like Garry's Mod 10, 11, 12...
    He can only provide the previously free versions of Garry's Mod, anything newer than these were restricted to gold members or retail versions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #274
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    429 Posts
    Aw. I think even if GMod 10, 11, 12 were the paid versions, they're not the latest?

Can't it be possible to use them now?

35. Post #275
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,852 Posts
    Aw. I think even if GMod 10, 11, 12 were the paid versions, they're not the latest?

Can't it be possible to use them now?
    They were paid and not the latest but the issue is that they were once paid

36. Post #276
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Here's another mirror. Shouldn't ever go down unless I die and/or can't pay my bills.

Fantastic! Cheers, will add them now.

They were paid and not the latest but the issue is that they were once paid
    Indeed. They're effectively versions of a retail game, not a Source mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #277
    July 2013
    682 Posts
    Funny how this thread got revived right when I started playing gmod 9 with friends on a listen server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

38. Post #278
    Need some Lua help of have errors? PM me for assistance.
    April 2012
    773 Posts

You are my hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    August 2010
    432 Posts
    Thread updated with the new mirror :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #280
    super hl2rp script
    January 2010
    2,848 Posts
    Now this is nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)