1. Post #201
    April 2010
    1,828 Posts
    i hope he has good forcefield micro otherwise the zerg will rape his zealots
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,548 Posts
    Holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #203
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    i hope he has good forcefield micro otherwise the zerg will rape his zealots

People are fucking dying, is now really a good time for your stupid video game jokes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    2,586 Posts
    I really do hope SK does something about this. They keep wagging their fingers and the NKs keep escalating things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #205
    May 2009
    520 Posts
    Hope it will be a quick clean war wich will result in a revolution in NK.

but thats not going to happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #206
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,892 Posts
    Even if NK were to attack fuck a lot of UN Nations would be fucking blitzkrieging NK

7. Post #207
    November 2010
    76 Posts
    People are fucking dying, is now really a good time for your stupid video game jokes?
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    I doubt they'll take it any further. I am really interested to see how this plays out, though. The future of North Korea rests heavily with how South Korea responds to this attack.
    Two harassment barrages from both sides, with SK's Air Force being activated. I'd say it's getting a little tense. Now with one casualty, possibly more. It's gotta go somewhere.

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,881 Posts
    There is always a time for jokes. You think soldiers on the front line don't try to lighten the mood with a joke once in a while?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 26Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,266 Posts
    Starcraft jokes are worth a chuckle the first time. Now they're just retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,964 Posts
    In my opinion, South Korea should take the fight to them. Enough of this indiscriminate bullshit. It would probably be more logical to start a war and end this shit then let them continue with these questionable attacks South Korea can't retaliate against (Before this, obviously).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #212
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    There is always a time for jokes. You think soldiers on the front line don't try to lighten the mood with a joke once in a while?
    But now it's just getting inappropriate.

maybe if they blew up some dead cows

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    siege tanks are op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,372 Posts
    As much as I'd like to see the people of North Korea freed from oppression, I really don't want to see ANOTHER war we have to be involved with. But at least this war will be waaaay more legitimate(and feasibly winnable) than the last two.

15. Post #215
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Not when they're being actively engaged.

If I were there, my mind would be elsewhere.

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,511 Posts
    FLASH - Fourteen S.Korean soldiers hurt, four seriously in island shelling - YTN

Oh dear :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

17. Post #217
    April 2010
    1,828 Posts
    im sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

18. Post #218
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

That makes a lot of sense, but it seems to me a spit in the face to the Koreans if we're over here cracking jokes from the safety of our homes while families are fleeing for their lives from north Korean shells. And then there are people egging this conflict on, it's just not right...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,854 Posts
    :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #220
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    The problem with NK is that either: The civilians are scared out of their mind and waiting for someone to save them -- OR fanatical nut bags who would throw themselves into spikes for their Kim Dong.

FLASH - Fourteen S.Korean soldiers hurt, four seriously in island shelling - YTN

Oh dear :<
    A marine already died.

21. Post #221
    Just lost $10.
    May 2009
    3,333 Posts
    The inner sadist in me really wants this to escalate. :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,172 Posts
    Only one person died so far, lets hope no more do.

...Because 10 more and they get attack dogs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #223
    Terrible Mustache Aficionado
    November 2010
    2,654 Posts
    I'm out, good night yall.

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    Only one person died so far, lets hope no more do.

...Because 10 more and they get attack dogs.
    God dammit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #225
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    fight fight fight fight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    39,102 Posts
    I have feeling this will probably last a few days maybe few weeks. hopefully NK comes to their sense (which I doubt) and realize they're playing with fire.

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,266 Posts
    The inner sadist in me really wants this to escalate. :ohdear:
    Everyone secretly wants it to escalate so that something new and interesting will be happening. Or maybe I'm just a bad person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

28. Post #228
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,820 Posts
    Looks like the North is trying to remain the most dominant and best Korea of them all. Why not send a bomb to show them who's the boss?

But in all seriousness, Hope everyone in S. Korea is doing well. It's kinda bullshit when your just about to go home and all of a sudden your house blows up right as you get out the car.
    Just about to go home at 7 in the morning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,498 Posts
    Kimmy will be the next Hitler...

A wanker who fights a war with knowing nothing and going from his own mind... Then killing himself while the Australians march into North Korea...

Thats applying that Australia destroys America before it happens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Funny Funny x 3Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    November 2010
    76 Posts
    only one person died so far
    200 shells and only 1 kill

hahahahaaa good job north korea

31. Post #231
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    They showed 5 minutes of a "breaking news" segment on CNN.

I'm guessing we're not exactly worried about this.

32. Post #232
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts

The point is that someone died and 13 more are injured.

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,266 Posts

A wanker who fights a war with knowing nothing and going from his own mind... Then killing himself while the Australians march into North Korea...

I...uh...

What? Like, what the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #234
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts

What are you talking about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #235
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

Suprisingly, in real life, artillery is not all cinematic "Oh no it's landing all amongst us killing 10 men per shell!".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,881 Posts
    They showed 5 minutes of a "breaking news" segment on CNN.

I'm guessing we're not exactly worried about this.
    It's not anything at the moment because it happens all the time. Rest assured the people in charge are shitting themselves wondering what will happen next if they don't handle it right. We'll be fine though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #237
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,652 Posts
    :ohdear:
    Poor South Koreans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    973 Posts
    The point is that someone died and 13 more are injured.
    Which means ~39 are incapacitated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    39,102 Posts

can that make any less sense?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #240
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    215 Posts

Don't forget to wear your helmet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events