1. Post #121
    dumb ass
    April 2009
    2,582 Posts
    baba vanga was right, fuck fuck fuck we're gonna die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,934 Posts
    What's getting serious?
    The party in my pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,661 Posts
    Those were small arms fire fired by a random NK soldier in what appears to be an isolated incident. This is fucking mortars, and lots of them. BIG difference here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #124
    March 2010
    538 Posts
    The difference is, this injured civilians and soldiers. Countries usually don't let that shit slide.
    Except for SK because they're literally the biggest pussies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,256 Posts
    Shit guys,they are sending in their troops,help me
    Zerg rush them!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    NK has hundreds of guns capable of hitting Seoul from the border.
    Yeah I just looked that up.

I thought Seoul was on the southern end of the peninsula as far away as possible, my bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events

7. Post #127
    December 2009
    8,851 Posts
    It's not mortars, IT'S FUCKING ARTILLERY.
    thats still some big news. if anyone did that to the country you were in (especially if it was the us) this would be on every news channel for hours and why would north Karea fire for no reason unless it was planning on starting something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,737 Posts
    Well, Seoul's fucked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    I'm still going to go ahead and say that this will be over in a matter of days. It will result in a cease fire and then North Korea making demands to the UN in which we will find middle ground and everything will just got back to normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

10. Post #130
    Dennab
    June 2010
    7,068 Posts
    thats still some big news. if anyone did that to the country you were in (especially if it was the us) this would be on every news channel for hours and why would north Karea fire for no reason unless it was planning on starting something?
    If any country did that to the USA they would have to be Canada or Mexico
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    March 2010
    538 Posts
    Start the official NK appeasement countdown
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,620 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,661 Posts
    I'm still going to go ahead and say that this will be over in a matter of days. It will result in a cease fire and then North Korea making demands to the UN in which we will find middle ground and everything will just got back to normal.
    I sure hope so. The timing of this is interesting too, just a few days after NK showed of their nuke plant.

14. Post #134
    September 2010
    791 Posts
    Plan 1:Attack Worst Korea when they least expect it
    Plan 2:Invade them before they can bring the big guns blitzkrieg style
    Plan 3:???
    Plan 4:Profit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 29Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    735 Posts
    To make a point and/or assert their superiority. They know/think they'll get away with it, which they probably will.

16. Post #136
    April 2010
    1,206 Posts
    Hopefully this isn't just a false alarm. The fascist forces of the USA and it's puppet state R.O.K. must be eliminated so Korea can be united under the great leader.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,194 Posts
    :munch:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,934 Posts
    If in some unholy way these escalated into a war I will think of this post and laugh. I'm not saying this will happen though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,737 Posts
    Plan 1:Attack Worst Korea when they least expect it
    Plan 2:Invade them before they can bring the big guns blitzkrieg style
    Plan 3:???
    Plan 4:Profit!
    But Kimmy, at this rate you'll have your country crushed by imperialists before your son gets a chance to rule Best Korea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    November 2010
    76 Posts
    I swear to christ if GSL gets delayed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Except for SK because they're literally the biggest pussies
    They're trying to preserve their people. If you were in charge of a country, would you want your population to die out, or to thrive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

22. Post #142
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    What is this GSL that everyone's talking about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    735 Posts
    Yes. Thats probably the reason SK hasn't responded to any of NK's recent aggression. Seoul would be hit so hard that any form of attack on NK would be the worst possible move for SK without some kind of awesome preemptive attack that takes out most of the artillery aimed at Seoul.

Daw you snipped it before I could reply =[

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,620 Posts
    They should send rambo.
    And arnold.
    Sorry great leader. but if they do, you're fucked.

Yes. Thats probably the reason SK hasn't responded to any of NK's recent aggression. Seoul would be hit so hard that any form of attack on NK would be the worst possible move for SK without some kind of awesome preemptive attack that takes out most of the artillery aimed at Seoul.

And i snipped because just after saying the reply, i saw someone correcting me without him knowing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    March 2010
    538 Posts
    i swear to christ if gsl gets delayed
    WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE VIDEOGAMES?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

26. Post #146
    April 2010
    815 Posts
    fuck FUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,266 Posts
    If North Korea was serious about starting a war here, they wouldn't announce their advance with some artillery fire before the real storm. The only chance for a war here, I think, is if South Korea retaliates with a LOT of force. They responded instead with some token air strikes and artillery.

Assuming this isn't some runaway general provoking a war, I don't think there's much to worry about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

28. Post #148
    Gomtv starleague. A Starcraft tournament.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,194 Posts
    Global Starcraft league?

Ninja'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    2,586 Posts
    Here's something interesting, four fighter jets just flew over my dorm heading north, the direction of Korea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 20 (list)

31. Post #151
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts

Seoul has an extensive bunker system in place, it shouldn't be too bad if they do end up getting shelled. I wouldn't be surprised if they were evacuating people right now.

32. Post #152
    December 2009
    8,851 Posts
    I always feel sorry for sk always having to deal with his jerky/crazy brother

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,737 Posts
    Doesn't mean a shitload of stuff isn't going to be absolutely obliterated. It's still way more than they are willing to risk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    735 Posts
    Seoul has an extensive bunker system in place, it shouldn't be too bad if they do end up getting shelled. I wouldn't be surprised if they were evacuating people right now.
    You think that bunker system can hold twelve million people? Do you know how long it would even take to evacuate twelve million people?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,962 Posts
    Well. This ought to be interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    If this does escalate to a bigger conflict then we can just send in Raptor Team and it will sort itself out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

37. Post #157
    If this does escalate to a bigger conflict then we can just send in Raptor Team and it will sort itself out.
    No we should send in Raynor's Raiders
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

38. Post #158
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    You think that bunker system can hold twelve million people? Do you know how long it would even take to evacuate twelve million people?

It would be significantly worse without them. It is, by comparison, not such a bad outcome.

39. Post #159
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Well. This ought to be interesting.
    $20 says the US forces there get the warning order in under 45 mikes.

40. Post #160
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    More like in -20 mikes.
    No doubt they've already been told.