1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,893 Posts
    You would think every country capable of war would intervene when 6 millions Jews were being blandly massacred for being an 'inferior race'. But not a single fuck was given. The same logic can be applied here, the US intervened in the European conflict to support their western allies during WW2. They will probably do the same for South Korea, only the US is going to be its only ally. No one else would give a shit let alone sacrifice their entire economical balance for a war that does not affect them nor belongs to them.
    The Holocaust wasn't that well known to people, or at least the scale of it. If it was then there would of been even greater opposition in the rest of the world. In this case, the rest of the world almost has to do something given their relationships with the US. They can object but it's likely that a few will especially if it's known that they are a major threat or do a lot of shit.

Also the US by itself could probably do plenty to NK. When it comes to direct military force, there's not a lot of effort required in modern stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

2. Post #322
    September 2010
    1,529 Posts
    Already have a cold war era one under the backyard. Hopefully that baba bitch is wrong and I won't have to use it.
    Here's hoping that we're not circling the drain.
    (Highly unlikely, but you never know...)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,176 Posts
    Doesn't North Korea have a Nuclear missiles, Do you.....Do you Think they will be ASSHOLES and use them?
    There's about a %50 chance.

that they'll explode on the launch pad   

Also the US by itself could probably do plenty to NK. When it comes to direct military force, there's not a lot of effort required in modern stuff.
    The USAF could bomb every square foot of NK in a couple of weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #324
    November 2008
    2,527 Posts
    You wish death on people?
    Well no, but just for Kim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #325
    November 2010
    104 Posts
    Well We've never really Trusted them before, maybe the will do a Banzai and do it with their Fingers crossed.
    Or just use a Small tiny one to blow Seoul
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

6. Post #326
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    You would think every country capable of war would intervene when 6 millions Jews were being blandly massacred for being an 'inferior race'. But not a single fuck was given. The same logic can be applied here, the US intervened in the European conflict to support their western allies during WW2. They will probably do the same for South Korea, only the US is going to be its only ally. No one else would give a shit let alone sacrifice their entire economical balance for a war that does not affect them nor belongs to them.
    While the only ally of South Korea may be it's only one, don't rule out the United States' allies.

7. Post #327
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,392 Posts
    Doesn't North Korea have a Nuclear missiles, Do you.....Do you Think they will be ASSHOLES and use them?
    The US and Europe (except maybe parts of russia) are safe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,893 Posts
    Oh BTW, if NK uses nukes, it pretty much gives the US free reign to nuke them as much as they see fit. Pretty much every Nuclear treaty allows for this and doesn't worry about them not really having enough to fight back sufficiently. One nuke to SK, 50 to NK.

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    I found a picture of their most recent breakthrough in Missile Technology:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 21Winner x 7Artistic x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,718 Posts
    Well We've never really Trusted them before, maybe the will do a Banzai and do it with their Fingers crossed.
    Or just use a Small tiny one to blow Seoul
    no

11. Post #331
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    39,115 Posts
    I just shit my pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #332
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,768 Posts
    While the only ally of South Korea may be it's only one, don't rule out the United States' allies.
    SK has a lot more allies than just the US.

13. Post #333
    November 2008
    2,527 Posts
    Dear god.

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    Don't underestimate a dying dog's determination

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,266 Posts
    Seeing the teeny GPS on it made me actually laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    SK has a lot more allies than just the US.
    How many would actually support SK?

17. Post #337
    November 2009
    10,536 Posts
    Holy shit the amount of people viewing this thread!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events

18. Post #338
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

19. Post #339
    September 2010
    1,529 Posts
    What with all the Starcraft you'd think they'd go for a more Terran or Protoss design...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    735 Posts
    All of them. If the US is involved, everyone who has the possibility of being involved will be involved in an attempt to curry favor with the US.

21. Post #341
    April 2009
    672 Posts
    Holy shit nukes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Singapore Show Events

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    3,110 Posts

North Korea is a creepy ass place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #343
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,935 Posts
    It looks so unstable! That could destroy a whole branch! Save the animals!

24. Post #344
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    All of them. If the US is involved, everyone who has the possibility of being involved will be involved in an attempt to curry favor with the US.
    So pretty much what I said before.

Edited:

North Korea is a creepy ass place.
    Keep this as a "Before" picture, and then we'll post the "After".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    the Garmin™ gps helps it find its target its revolutionary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #346
    November 2010
    104 Posts
    Looks okay to me.....where is that road going?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events

27. Post #347
    September 2010
    1,529 Posts
    It goes right off a cliffside.
    That's the point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #348
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,892 Posts
    I predict they try and do some stupid shit as soon that happens You're gonna have at least Japan,Australia,US,Good amount of the UN in NK as soon as you can Chinese Food
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #349
    November 2010
    104 Posts
    Doesn't even Matter the only car there is a Shitty Proton and that Kim's Pimp car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    That's the point.
    All of Best Korea's Best People grab ropes and tug their missiles down the road, off the end, over the mountain, and into South Korea.

A best plan for a best land.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,326 Posts
    This is pretty much as dumb of a move as you can make as a country, short of nuking. You fire a huge barrage of artillery right into another country, when you're 30 years behind in military technology, have maybe one country that's stuck with you but for only economic reasons, with you as a burden at that... not only that, the country you fired the artillery into is backed by the United States and most if not all of its allies in this situation...

It's like playing Russian Roulette, only all the chambers have a bullet and you're the only player.... At this point the only thing that's saved North Korea is Mercy from everyone else, so far

32. Post #352
    November 2008
    2,527 Posts
    That's the point.
    Oh wow i didn't even notice that. I thought it was just the lone car.

33. Post #353
    September 2010
    1,529 Posts
    I predict they try and do some stupid shit as soon that happens You're gonna have at least Japan,Australia,US,Good amount of the UN in NK as soon as you can Chinese Food
    Yeah!
    Wait.
    What?

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,768 Posts
    Well, not counting the US

The UK, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines South Africa, Thailand, and Turkey. They were all involved in a combat role, and are still involved, in the Korean War. The Major participants would be the UK, Canada, and Australia.

This doesn't count all of the countries that would enter if things got hot again either, as any country in the UN is obligated to help.

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,176 Posts
    You shouldn't be creeped out that NK has nice, well-built roads and highways.

You should be creeped out by the fact that there are maybe ten cars in the entire country.

36. Post #356
    September 2010
    1,529 Posts
    You shouldn't be creeped out that NK has nice, well-built roads and highways.

You should be creeped out by the fact that there are maybe ten cars in the entire country.
    Oh wow.

I seriously just noticed the lack of cars.

It's like the opposite of Canberra.
    No people, many cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    You can see the weird traffic director chicks in the little circles at the intersections.

38. Post #358
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    Well, not counting the US

The UK, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines South Africa, Thailand, and Turkey. They were all involved in a combat role, and are still involved, in the Korean War. The Major participants would be the UK, Canada, and Australia.

This doesn't count all of the countries that would enter if things got hot again either, as any country in the UN is obligated to help.
    Ethiopia is on there? They can't afford to feed their country, but they can afford to go to war?

Actually, Ethiopia uses Tavor-21's (Or TAR-21's for you MW2 dick licks). But that's only their elite units. The rest use sticks and poison tipped darts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,365 Posts
    dude

what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,892 Posts
    I think this if another Korean War Starts.
    US,SK armies goes in NK due the vast technological advantage both armies have the war would be over few months or a year

Edited:

dude

what?
    I make no sense