1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,058 Posts
    I don't know much but it might be really hard to do that.
    Partly. Depending if the map can be remade using the textures in the SDK. If not, we will need a highly skilled mapper for this.

2. Post #42
    July 2012
    32 Posts
    Can somebody send me a mirror link of the characters, table, chairs, and Inventory map(if anyone has made one)?

Or is this thread dead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #43
    I will take every opportunity to remind you that I'm not gay
    January 2010
    5,946 Posts
    is this thread dead?
    Dude.

The last post was two years ago.

4. Post #44
    July 2012
    32 Posts
    Dude.

The last post was two years ago.
    So, it WAS dead two year ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #45
    I will take every opportunity to remind you that I'm not gay
    January 2010
    5,946 Posts
    So, it WAS dead two year ago.
    You are a dumbass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    July 2012
    32 Posts
    You are a dumbass.
    Screw the fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Never send a boy to fuck a MAN!
    February 2010
    7,204 Posts
    Can somebody send me a mirror link of the characters, table, chairs, and Inventory map(if anyone has made one)?

Or is this thread dead?
    I've got the chairs and table.
    Here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?p89j96d2421a2e4

8. Post #48
    July 2012
    32 Posts
    Here:
    Thank you, this is a lot better than SOMEBODY calling me an dumbass.

9. Post #49
    September 2011
    2,214 Posts
    Get over it, dude. Whining about someone calling you a name on the internet is pointless. Besides, they only got on your case because this thread had been dead for 2 years. Nobody likes it when people revive old threads that have been dead for a long time, and your post that said "It WAS dead two years ago" was unneeded. Just remember to check the date of the last post on a thread before you post, as well as what the message pertains to (for example, someone is telling somebody else that a thread is dead and that they should leave it alone), before you make your own post. If there's been no posts for about 3 months, it's officially dead.

Here:
    I'd like to thank you as well, I was actually about to make a thread asking for the chairs and the table. This saves me the hassle of having to do so.

10. Post #50
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Forget what I said in the other thread, it looks like you don't fit in on fp, grow up some and then come back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)