1. Post #281
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    For those who weren't at NYCC

This was also written a few days ago on why Paramount and not Disney is receiving credit on The Avengers
    http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118044282
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Singapore Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    It would appear that Alan Silvestri will return to score the music

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts
    A good portion of this was filmed in Cleveland Ohio, where I'm from. I went downtown and took a bunch of pictures and videos of various sets and scenes being filmed. I'll try and get them on the internet; it was really cool seeing the whole process of filming, though it was kind of a bummer seeing how much of it was going to be added later as CGI.

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Singapore Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Kiss me, I'm Irish
    September 2006
    8,354 Posts
    I really can't wait for this movie, Loki was such an awesome villain in Thor, he's gonna be awesome in this.

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,506 Posts
    Quadruple A Batteries. Powered by Earth's mightiest heroes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #287
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,768 Posts
    Now that I looked, I'm not really feeling Captain's costume.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #288
    January 2009
    1,599 Posts
    Now that I looked, I'm not really feeling Captain's costume.
    I personally preferred the more practical style of his costume in his own movie. But this is closer to the comic book
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    scarlett johansson makes me hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    December 2010
    2,058 Posts
    Loki is going to be another great villian, but still waiting on Hugo weaving bursting in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    July 2010
    866 Posts
    Really Love how Robert Downey is still playing as Tony Sark.

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts

Screenwriter Joe Cornish provided an update to the Ant-Man movie saying that the script was submitted to Marvel eariler this year. It's now up them and Edgar Wright to make their move

The circle will soon be complete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts

Screenwriter Joe Cornish provided an update to the Ant-Man movie saying that the script was submitted to Marvel eariler this year. It's now up them and Edgar Wright to make their move

lol ant man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #294
    July 2010
    866 Posts
    dont fuck with ant man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #295
    December 2009
    4,840 Posts

Need Wasp as well but no doubt she would end up being in the Ant-man movie if they decided to include her.

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,594 Posts
    Will Thor actually wear his helmet in this or will it just be in one scene again and dissappear?

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    Most of the on-set pictures/videos appear to have him without the headgear. I suppose they want that luscious, fake blond hair to dance in the wind

18. Post #298
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    I really hope they don't throw in the half assed romance of Captain America with Black Widow. They did it in the animated movie.

BUT considering most of what I've seen from Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America being better than the piece of shit animated movies, I feel like I have nothing to worry about.

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    Scarlett Johansson did say that she loves playing a strong female superhero who isnít being used as any kind of romantic ploy or plot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

21. Post #301
    January 2010
    3,879 Posts
    Black Sabbath t-shirt on Stark = fucking awesome i used to have a shirt like that.

also for people who didn't know ( because there's bound to be some )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #302
    November 2009
    9,925 Posts

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    Some new snippets from another international trailer

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    Here, we get a closer look at Cap's suit

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

25. Post #305
    November 2009
    6,460 Posts
    he seems to have adapted to modern times pretty well. but where's his mask?

26. Post #306
    June 2011
    2,871 Posts
    I hope his mask is far far away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #307
    December 2009
    4,840 Posts
    I hope his mask is far far away.
    Along with Thors helmet.

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    702 Posts
    Here, we get a closer look at Cap's suit

Looks like maybe Tony Stark got his hands on Cap's suit.

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    Happy Chinese New Year

And a full look at our new Hulk to go with the Hong Baos

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts

Previously used poses for Iron Man and Thor..Oh well!

As for why Iron Man isn't wearing his Mark VI armour, Tony will don different suits in the movie

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,952 Posts
    http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/01/1...-the-avengers/

No one seems to have posted this yet.

So apparently Captain America will be the central character of the Avengers movies. Similar to the comic books.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    There will be no "main character". It's a true ensemble film

To gauge how much screen-time Steve and Tony will have, they'll be like Luke and Han of the Star Wars sequels

33. Post #313
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,027 Posts
    I hope there is no main character, or it'd be a bit of a waste to have them all in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,544 Posts
    I hope there is no main character, or it'd be a bit of a waste to have them all in there.
    That was always my concern, that The Avengers wouldn't be able to adequately balance the screen time for the characters. Hopefully, it's a nice, long epic so we can get enough of everybody packed in there.

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    16,529 Posts
    Is it just me or is Hulk barely going to be in this movie ?

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    Is it just me or is Hulk barely going to be in this movie ?
    it feels that way

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,952 Posts
    it feels that way
    Well all the CGI for the Hulk is being done by a separate company (From what i've heard). So they probably don't have that much of him to put in any of the trailers yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,114 Posts
    10 seconds sneak peak of the 60 seconds Super-Bowl ad

40. Post #320
    March 2011
    2,856 Posts
    Damn, I watched Captain America yesterday and I'm really excited for this right now. I waited forever for this movie and now it's so close to be released!

I wish Wolverine was there, though.