NO :(

Gave in and clicked.

2. Post #562
    May 2011
    5,288 Posts
    Not quite. Do not mouse-over unless you're impatient like me

Agent Coulson. Stabbed by Loki   
    Wait, but...
       http://www.craveonline.com/film/articles/173736-clark-gregg-on-the-avengers-marvel-one-shots-iron-man-3-and-more
    CraveOnline: Joss Whedon is also a master of killing off beloved characters. I’m actually a little worried about you.

Clark Gregg: Yeah, I’ve read this! I’ve read this. I’m flattered that people care, but I wish they would stop saying this because they’re going to put it in somebody’s mind! I’m talking to them about doing Iron Man 3 right now, and somebody’s going “Maybe Agent Coulson should die,” and I’m like, “Hey, hey, hey! This is the best job I’ve ever had! Stop talking about killing Agent Coulson off.”

CraveOnline: (Laughs) – Fair enough.

Clark Gregg: No, no, no. I talked to Joss Whedon early on. I said “Hey, why is everyone saying this?” And he said, “Yeah, I’ve done that before. Don’t worry. You’re safe.” 

lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #563
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,041 Posts
    Oh my god just stop already.
    Jesus christ.

Edited:

Wait, but...
       http://www.craveonline.com/film/articles/173736-clark-gregg-on-the-avengers-marvel-one-shots-iron-man-3-and-more
    CraveOnline: Joss Whedon is also a master of killing off beloved characters. I’m actually a little worried about you.

Clark Gregg: Yeah, I’ve read this! I’ve read this. I’m flattered that people care, but I wish they would stop saying this because they’re going to put it in somebody’s mind! I’m talking to them about doing Iron Man 3 right now, and somebody’s going “Maybe Agent Coulson should die,” and I’m like, “Hey, hey, hey! This is the best job I’ve ever had! Stop talking about killing Agent Coulson off.”

CraveOnline: (Laughs) – Fair enough.

Clark Gregg: No, no, no. I talked to Joss Whedon early on. I said “Hey, why is everyone saying this?” And he said, “Yeah, I’ve done that before. Don’t worry. You’re safe.” 

lol
       Maybe he is stabbed like rong said.

But he also posted interviews where robert downey and some others did an extra scene. Maybe thats related to it? 

4. Post #564
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    The person died when she/he tried to    use a weapon on Loki to save Thor   

5. Post #565
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marv...ews/?type=user

Wooaah shit, they are user reviews, the even still, looks like this is going to be pretty fucking awesome.

6. Post #566
    January 2009
    1,605 Posts
    The people who have went to the fan-previews are quite generous to share a bit of info

Someone in the movie does indeed die. But he or she goes out with a bang

A new major villain for the franchise is revealed in the beginning of the film and mid-credits. He is not mentioned by name so people who read the comics would be the only ones who can identify him.
    Is it    Thanos or Taskmaster?   

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    Former

Edited:

You get to see his face. Albeit CGi generated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

8. Post #568
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    Nick Fury and Loki

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

9. Post #569
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    too many spoilers on this thread

I'm out of here, I may end up clicking on something by accident
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #570
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    Huh

Edited:

Thor vs Iron Man

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    14,133 Posts
    apparently the movie theater i go to is doing a marvel marathon leading up to a midnight unveil of the avengers.

http://go.amctheatres.com/marvel

neat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,561 Posts
    Nick Fury and Loki

"Unlimited Power"
    Grumble grumble grr.

13. Post #573
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    This is pretty cute

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #574
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    Thor vs Iron Man

That was badass.

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,295 Posts
    Just got my tickets to the Marvel Movie Marathon IMAX 3D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #576
    the fuck is this?
    November 2009
    7,236 Posts
    i'm gonna get to go see this a few days before the US release, my friend works at a theater and asked if i would want to see it at an employee's screening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #577
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    'Avengers' Mondo poster series. Five more to come

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    Since the embargo is gone, reviews have started coming

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marvels_the_avengers/

Rating classification as well

19. Post #579
    May 2011
    5,288 Posts
    100% so far?
    Lovely

20. Post #580
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts
    18 for 18 so far.
    My guess is a high 80's score though. There's just too much hype for everyone to like this movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #581
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts
    Booking tickets right now.
    It comes out on the 25th of April in Australia. And we're the second country in the world in terms of timezone (Just after New Zealand), so basically i'll be one in one of the first sessions screening to normal audience
    Can't fucking wait!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #582
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,330 Posts
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marv...viewid=2074913

lmao so many angry people over the first negative review (it's actually a 3/5, a lot of people are just angry its being counted negative). Just wait until the New York screening. For some reason New York critics just hates super hero movies.

23. Post #583
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts
    Oh god, She called 'Nick Fury' 'Nick Frost'
    No one is going to be happy about that.

Also it's funny comparing her other reviews. Apparently it's as good as 'I don't know how she does it', but not as good as 'Drive Angry'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    July 2009
    2,265 Posts
    Has anyone heard anything about having spiderman in any of the upcoming Avengers films?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #585
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,707 Posts
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/marv...viewid=2074913

lmao so many angry people over the first negative review (it's actually a 3/5, a lot of people are just angry its being counted negative). Just wait until the New York screening. For some reason New York critics just hates super hero movies.
    set the lynch bit to 1! someone on the internet has a different opinion then me!!!11!

26. Post #586
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,973 Posts
    Was the hulk movie good?
    Because that's the only one of the series I did't see

27. Post #587
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    Was the hulk movie good?
    You wont miss anything by not seeing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #588
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,380 Posts
    Was the hulk movie good?
    It was decent. Not amazing, but good.

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,708 Posts
    Going to see this Sunday with my brother and my dad then again after college monday with mates
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

30. Post #590
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    The only good thing about the Hulk movie was the final fight

31. Post #591
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,380 Posts
    The only good thing about the Hulk movie was the final fight
    What about Edward Norton?

32. Post #592
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    Who was nothing special
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #593
    March 2010
    282 Posts
    just came back from the midnight screening. joss whedon have my babies you magnificent bastard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,029 Posts
    I too have come back from a midnight screening. It has exceeded my expectations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,458 Posts
    Got tickets for saturday in an IMAX cinema. Sweet ass.

36. Post #596
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Joss Whedon's on a role this year.
    First The Cabin in the Woods and now this seems to be getting great scores.

Banthafodder is a moron.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts
    Sitting in the cinema, all the 3D sessions were sold out. But we have some kickass seats, a hitload of food. Been waiting for this for 5 years.

Edit

I wish to have sex with Josh Wheadon. My god...It's amazing.

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    532 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts
    Well, mid-credits scene leaked

40. Post #600
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    I have no clue what exactly that just showed.