1. Post #1441
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,993 Posts
    This is the first movie in the entire world I've ever wanted to go out and buy on blue-ray, for when it finally comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #1442
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,079 Posts
    The thought recently crossed my mind, why not have Red Hulk appear in the next Hulk movie?
       They were already working on weaponizing Banner's magic fairy dust, it almost worked in Blonsky and after some more tuning and whatnot, they think it's ready and Ross, who never really liked Banner and is still angry with him, volunteers to test it, thus becoming the Red Hulk   .

3. Post #1443
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,729 Posts
    I'm thinkin maybe we might see some form of the masters of evil in Avengers 2 or 3.
    By that time, we'll probably already have Iron Man 3, Cap 2, Thor 2, and what have you. We've already got a bunch of minor villains and hell, there's supposed to be 3 villains in Iron Man 3 so far. And then of course there's a strong likelihood that we'll see    winter soldier    at some point. And that's not counting the fact that we're not completely sure that    Red Skull is dead   

4. Post #1444
    December 2011
    1,674 Posts
    because in order for his body to create the web he has to ingest large amounts of human semen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #1445
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,301 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #1446
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,067 Posts
    I don't know if you're joking or not.

Considering one story line was about how Mary Jane has cancer. It then specifies it was Peters Semen that gave her the cancer.
    how do you think he paid for college?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #1447
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,214 Posts
    I'm thinkin maybe we might see some form of the masters of evil in Avengers 2 or 3.
    By that time, we'll probably already have Iron Man 3, Cap 2, Thor 2, and what have you. We've already got a bunch of minor villains and hell, there's supposed to be 3 villains in Iron Man 3 so far. And then of course there's a strong likelihood that we'll see    winter soldier    at some point. And that's not counting the fact that we're not completely sure that    Red Skull is dead   
    It's just not right without Dr Doom.

It's like Avengers with no Iron Man. Avengers 2 enemy is already hinted at. Let's just see how it goes.

Edited:

The thought recently crossed my mind, why not have Red Hulk appear in the next Hulk movie?
       They were already working on weaponizing Banner's magic fairy dust, it almost worked in Blonsky and after some more tuning and whatnot, they think it's ready and Ross, who never really liked Banner and is still angry with him, volunteers to test it, thus becoming the Red Hulk   .
    Pretty sure it'll be Leader after the ending of Incredible Hulk. Red Hulk at one point would be good though.

Edited:

Nevermind apparently there's an Avengers-film-tie-in comic which continues directly after that head growing scene where Black Widow comes in and he gets smart at her and she shoots him and arrests him.

Good way to kill one of the best bits of the Hulk movie Marvel.

8. Post #1448
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,079 Posts

Nevermind apparently there's an Avengers-film-tie-in comic which continues directly after that head growing scene where Black Widow comes in and he gets smart at her and she shoots him and arrests him.

Lame.

On the other hand, Hulk/Abomination/Red Hulk brawl anyone?

9. Post #1449
    May 2011
    6,638 Posts
    It's just not right without Dr Doom.

It's like Avengers with no Iron Man. Avengers 2 enemy is already hinted at. Let's just see how it goes.

Edited:

Pretty sure it'll be Leader after the ending of Incredible Hulk. Red Hulk at one point would be good though.

Edited:

I think they're just biding their time.
    "They're captured by SHIELD" is a good excuse to keep some good villains out of the spotlight for as long as you want until it's convenient to use them.

Remember, both Leader AND Abomination are in custody (of SHIELD and Ross, respectively).
    I wouldn't be suprised if we saw the Cube, or even some sort of teamup    or, dare I say, the Masters of Evil?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1450
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    868 Posts
    I've been talking to some friends, and I have to ask if I'm the only one who hopes Spidey gets to make an appearance in Avengers 3 or something? If I remember right, Sony owns the film rights, but then again they also sell merch at the Disney Store, so..

Also, I'd like to mention, since people keep posting Miles' picture, that I thought I'd dislike him because he's replacing Peter Parker, but I recently read the first six issues of the new Ultimate Spider-Man and I have to say I actually really, really like Miles. He's very funny when he's in costume, too, and that's what I was hoping for the most.

11. Post #1451
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,176 Posts
    [h2](10-Disc Limited Edition Six-Movie Collector's Set)[/h2]

• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
    • Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
    • Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
    • Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
    • The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
    • Iron Man (Blu-ray)
    • Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
    • Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

12. Post #1452
    June 2011
    2,990 Posts
    :O

insta buy

13. Post #1453
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,993 Posts
    And then all the sequels come out...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1454
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,079 Posts
    [h2](10-Disc Limited Edition Six-Movie Collector's Set)[/h2]

• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
    • Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
    • Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
    • Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
    • The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
    • Iron Man (Blu-ray)
    • Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
    • Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
    I would get the shit out of this but I already own all the other blurays.

15. Post #1455
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,963 Posts
    I don't actually own any of them on blu-ray yet, as I was holding out for something just like that.
    Definitely a buy for me.

16. Post #1456
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    fuck, I need to get a blu-ray player
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #1457
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,854 Posts
    if Thor 2, CA 2, IM3 and Avengers 2 end up being better than the ones we have now (not likely) or just really good, I bet you'll regret having bought that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #1458
    June 2011
    2,990 Posts
    if Thor 2, CA 2, IM3 and Avengers 2 end up being better than the ones we have now (not likely) or just really good, I bet you'll regret having bought that
    I don't think so.

19. Post #1459
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,214 Posts
    It's called Phase 1 so I'll assume after Avengers 2 there will be a phase 2.

I don't own any of the films, I rented them all. So good news for me.

20. Post #1460
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,201 Posts
    There are always sequels to super hero movies because they all start with origin stories. Even the Avengers is technically an origin story of the team itself.

21. Post #1461
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    It's called Phase 1 so I'll assume after Avengers 2 there will be a phase 2.

I don't own any of the films, I rented them all. So good news for me.
    Phase 1 was iron man 1-Avengers, they're moving on to phase 2, IM 3, CA2, Thor 2, ms. marvel? and then avengers 2.

22. Post #1462
    the fuck is this?
    November 2009
    7,203 Posts
    and then we get the complete collection in about another 3 years.

23. Post #1463
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Just got back from the "market". I now have the finance to buy that charming Bluray box.

I will miss that kidney, though...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

24. Post #1464
    August 2007
    194 Posts
    Am I the only one who wants to see She-Hulk in one of these movies? She's been part of the Avengers before so they could bring her in Hulk 2 and then have her join up later or something like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1465
    May 2011
    6,638 Posts
    Am I the only one who wants to see She-Hulk in one of these movies? She's been part of the Avengers before so they could bring her in Hulk 2 and then have her join up later or something like that
    Christina Hendricks.

26. Post #1466
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,176 Posts
    It costs $153.30 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083SBMGW
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #1467
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,079 Posts
    Christina Hendricks.
    Her cleavage shall distract the enemy, brilliant!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #1468
    June 2008
    5,280 Posts
    I think they should leave the group as it as and not add or remove any characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1469
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    I think they should leave the group as it as and not add or remove any characters.
    The Avengers roster is always changing and that is what makes it interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #1470
    May 2011
    6,638 Posts
    They shouldn't make any drastic changes, not yet anyway.
    Nothing like "OH, HULK IS MISSING AND IRON MAN QUIT, SO MS. MARVEL, ANT MAN, AND WASP ARE JOINING THE TEAM. ALSO SPIDER-MAN IS HERE MAYBE."

31. Post #1471
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    They shouldn't make any drastic changes, not yet anyway.
    Nothing like "OH, HULK IS MISSING AND IRON MAN QUIT, SO MS. MARVEL, ANT MAN, AND WASP ARE JOINING THE TEAM. ALSO SPIDER-MAN IS HERE MAYBE."
    Well I think Hulk should leave anyway like he did in the comics, he sort of ruins it in that hes almost impossible to beat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #1472
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,854 Posts
    yeah, one or two changes are good, but itd feel weird if they changed too much

kinda like in the thor movie, the only scene that really bothered me was the Destroyer one, it was like    "hey heres a bad guy who teleported to you, now fight him"   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1473
    May 2011
    6,638 Posts
    Well I think Hulk should leave anyway like he did in the comics, he sort of ruins it in that hes almost impossible to beat.
    eh, not permanently...
    maybe make him a threat again, like make him lose control and fuck up BAAD (as in, some civilians are killed bad).
    Have him flee to Antarctica and make one of the movies about finding the Hulk.

34. Post #1474
    July 2010
    2,529 Posts
    No
    not ant man and the wasp
    please

I know they are one of the original avengers
    but holy shit I hate their powers so much

get wolverine and spidey in there maybe, considering how both of them are constantly crossing each other every now and then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1475
    October 2009
    1,304 Posts
    Only add Spidey and Wolverine, that's it. The avengers is about the all-star guys of marvel, adding obscure heroes would ruin it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

36. Post #1476
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    8,091 Posts
    I still can't believe Marvel doesn't have the rights for a Spidey movie. It's almost silly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1477
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,977 Posts
    Or just leave the Avengers as they are, no real need to start adding or removing (especially the latter) characters yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #1478
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    Only add Spidey and Wolverine, that's it. The avengers is about the all-star guys of marvel, adding obscure heroes would ruin it.
    Wolverine and Spiderman? Very original because those characters havent been bled dry or anything.
    Besides they haven't even been Avengers for very long.

Also before Thor came out most people I met didn't have a clue who he was, most Marvel characters become popular because of the movies, so let other characters get movies for once.
    And Hawkeye and Black Widow? Hardly big all-stars. They're are Avengers who are a lot better than them, Ant-man, Wasp, the Maximoffs, Vision, Black Panther, Ms Marvel I'd take any one of those to get rid of Hawkeye and Black Widow.

39. Post #1479
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    If anyones getting added to the roster, im thinking it'd be Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, or Bucky if they decide to go with the comics route and bring him back from the dead.

40. Post #1480
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,854 Posts
    (as in, some civilians are killed bad)
    that wouldnt be canon with the comics (read world war hulk)