1. Post #41
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts
    You could try that, but the chance is that he most likely shoots you in the arm, or that he has balls of steel. Afteral, he is a combine you know.

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    I don't think you could fit your arm through either of those holes.

Assuming we are not playing an anorexic female rebel.

3. Post #43
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    You decide to smear your shit on the wall that looked so dull, then stick more shit through the feeding tray. The Guard is in a "WTF" moment and judging that he will have to clean this up later for the new prisoners he is pissed. So he is heading to the door.

You also loose 10 Health from crapping so violently.

Quick! Prepare to do something when the guard opens the door!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    900 Posts
    Grab a handful of bum chocolate and force it through his mask filter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts
    Pick up a hand full of poop and throw it in the guards eyes. Since he has goggles on it will be very hard for him to see, then disarm him and take his weapon.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    You decide to smear your shit on the wall that looked so dull, then stick more shit through the feeding tray. The Guard is in a "WTF" moment and judging that he will have to clean this up later for the new prisoners he is pissed. So he is heading to the door.

Holy shit, it's beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 6Zing x 2Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Holy shit, it's beautiful.
    No...I'm beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts
    Perhaps from the inside, BURN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    No...I'm beautiful.
    aaaaaay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #50
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,424 Posts

pffhaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    You smack some shit into the Combine's Helmet, blinding him. He starts swinging, you dodge it and grab the pistol out of his holster, knock him down, and shoot him in the back 3 times to make sure he's dead.

The other soldiers might have heard the shot, but since the front line is so close the other gunshots might drown yours out. You check his inventory and grab the pistol, along with plenty of ammo for it. The shotgun wasn't with him, it might be outside.

What now?

(Stick to all seriousness, no more poo smearing, or for the future: No Ejaculation, Urination, Masturbation, or Procrastination)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

12. Post #52
    December 2009
    240 Posts
    Where is his shotgun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #53
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Where is his shotgun
    Dude...seriously?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #54
    April 2010
    999 Posts
    Steal his armour?

15. Post #55
    March 2010
    52 Posts
    Clean of his armour and use it as a disguise.
    Shoot another guard in the head to get a functional chest piece.
    Pretend to be on official buisness and get the fuck out of the prison.

16. Post #56
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Clean of his armour and use it as a disguise.
    Shoot another guard in the head to get a functional chest piece.
    Pretend to be on official buisness and get the fuck out of the prison.
    Alright, I shall start working on that, another pic will be posted in an hour.

17. Post #57
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts
    (Stick to all seriousness, no more poo smearing, or for the future: No Ejaculation, Urination, Masturbation, or Procrastination)
    The poo smearing was serious, ofcourse you won't need to do it anymore since you already got out of your cell.
    Anyways, best way to get out would be to find your way to the controll room and see if you can unlock all the other cell-blocks containing any other convicts. That will stir up a riot and a riot would be in very good use for you if you wish to get out.

18. Post #58
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    The poo smearing was serious, ofcourse you won't need to do it anymore since you already got out of your cell.
    Anyways, best way to get out would be to find your way to the controll room and see if you can unlock all the other cell-blocks containing any other convicts. That will stir up a riot and a riot would be in very good use for you if you wish to get out.
    Good idea, but the Control Panel is probably in some other part of the Jail, so a desguise would be in good order first. But be sure to mention that after my next picture.

19. Post #59
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts
    Well, I'm going to bed now, I guess someone else will have to mention it.
    For the disguise you have to be very thorough with cleaning up, you don't want the others to smell the stench or see the blood and shit thus directing the attention to you.
    Also, you have bullet holes in your suit, others could become suspicious if you don't cover that up with something.

20. Post #60
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Well, I'm going to bed now, I guess someone else will have to mention it.
    For the disguise you have to be very thorough with cleaning up, you don't want the others to smell the stench or see the blood and shit thus directing the attention to you.
    Also, you have bullet holes in your suit, others could become suspicious if you don't cover that up with something.
    Too late, turns out this guy is in a hurry and he just wiped the blood with his hand really quick.

You put on the suit, and wipe off the blood from it. As you put on the helmet you realize it has a detects every combine in some radius. You realize one combine is standing right of the doorway, he might be dozing, or waiting to attack you, be prepared. Also you have gained Armor Points, thus meaning you can take more damage before dying. 1 shot to the armor will reduce it by 10% so you can take a few hits before taking REAL damage.

You also have super cool crosshairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    900 Posts
    Pretend to be the combine. Call the guard to come over and tell him that the dude in the cell (which is actually the naked combine) went crazy, smeared shit on the walls and tried to attack you when you went in the cell to beat him.

Then shoot the other guard when he's not looking or whatever.

22. Post #62
    June 2009
    531 Posts
    Deactivate tunnel vision on the mask.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Walk out casually and act like nothing's going on. The confusion of seeing a combine coming out of the cell should stop him from shooting immediately should he be waiting for you, but if he is in fact waiting take no hesitation in incapacitating him in any way possible. Try to avoid firing at him though, as we won't need more attention.

Should he be sleeping or inattentive, break his neck and change clothes yet again for a completely clean and whole suit.

24. Post #64
    June 2009
    392 Posts

Your armor is now at a Full 100%. You only got a small glimpse of the outside since you were inside the cell still, but it seems that the Combine Scanner didn't pick up anyone else close to you.

You also took off the protective goggles attached to the helmet, so you don't have tunnel vision anymore.

What now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    900 Posts
    Observe your surroundings. Anything you can sabotage?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    March 2010
    52 Posts
    Claim the weapons and ammo of your latest victim then search for the command centre.

27. Post #67
    February 2010
    5,575 Posts
    This interactive is actually pretty cool, keep it up, ccampin.

Look around your current area and look for useful equipment/alternative weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts
    Now that you have your fresh new suit, make your way to the controlroom and find a way in unlocking all the other cellblocks.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    Now that you have your fresh new suit, make your way to the controlroom and find a way in unlocking all the other cellblocks.
    Make sure to mingle and shoot the breeze with other guards

30. Post #70
    September 2010
    4,167 Posts
    Use the inbuilt radio to send all Combines to the opposite end of the complex/building/street/whatever

31. Post #71
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Use the inbuilt radio to send all Combines to the opposite end of the complex/building/street/whatever
    Good Idea

Make sure to mingle and shoot the breeze with other guards
    Aren't combine brainwashed soldiers? I don't think they have much on their mind.

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Their level of "brainwashing" would depend on their rank and extent of modification.

And sending all the combine to the other side of the building would rather quickly raise suspicion when we seem to be otherwise unnoticed and in disguise thus far.

Also, may I suggest using a darker shade of red instead of the default paint red? It's much less eye-raping and looks more like blood. Otherwise, I very much admire your art in this, particularly the level of detail you use on the Combine.

33. Post #73
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    It's much less eye-raping and looks more like blood.
    Well, I mean it to be blood, but ehhh, sure I'll use a darker shade on my next picture if it bothers you that much.

Edited:

You raid the dead combine's shit and find a shotgun on him, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO IT OMG!

Anyway, you got enough ammo to take down enough guards so you can find more ammo on them. You have brand new everything, as I already went over that. And overall you're prepared to escape.

New Idea Implemented: Objectives (Make suggestions on what to do to get that objective done instead of freelancing, you can do that when the objective is completed)
    Objective: Find your way out.
    Secondary Objective: Release the prisoners.

(Can someone tell me how to make Bold Letters in the posts, and Red Bold. I need it for important info. Thanks)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    [b]and[/b]for bold text
    [highlight]and[/highlight]for red text

35. Post #75
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    [b]and[/b]for bold text
    [highlight]and[/highlight]for red text
    Much Apprechiated, any other commands there are for the chat stuff? Cus I want it to look spiffy.

36. Post #76
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    [i]and[/i]for italic text
    [u]and[/u]for underlined text

37. Post #77
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    [i]and[/i]for italic text
    [u]and[/u]for underlined text
    That's very spiffy. Is there a website that has like a list of all these or something?

Edited:

I just realized, the heaviest colors I used was the 4 types of gray shades in the default MS Paint

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    900 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 3 (list)

39. Post #79
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Thanks, now can someone tell me what to do next with the character?

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Walk around the prison corridors looking for something like a control center as previously mentioned. Try not to attract any attention, refrain from shooting if you are discovered.