1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,888 Posts
    Look around for prison cells and other guards.

2. Post #82
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    You GTFO that cell, and start walking down the empty hallway, no cameras, just a door and a CP.

You approach the panel and see an obvious hint, but dont quite get what the other buttons do.

You keep staring at that CP, Thinking.

WTF Should he do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    The other buttons are obviously simply light switches, and they should all be pressed simultaneously.

EDIT:In a more serious manner, the buttons probably represent a grid of cells, the dark one being yours and the only one open. You should press the dark one and hope your cell closes again so nothing appears out of order, and then open doors in that column at random hoping a door to a different hallway opens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 39Useful Useful x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    The other buttons are obviously simply light switches, and they should all be pressed simultaneously.

EDIT:In a more serious manner, the buttons probably represent a grid of cells, the dark one being yours and the only one open. You should press the dark one and hope your cell closes again so nothing appears out of order, and then open doors in that column at random hoping a door to a different hallway opens.
    Jesus...how the fuck, what the fuck, Did you hack me or something? That's exactly it...I would expect some people to argue over this until they got the right answer but shit, that's like...the most fastest, dead on answer ever. Rate Win people...rate win.

And that's the second explanation, not the first....I mean, that's my answer to your second explanation.

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    It wasn't that hard to guess.

Edited:

Also, just to clear this up, does the red button at the top open the exit to that hallway or all the doors in that hallway?

6. Post #86
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Which red button at the top? There's 7, and a red lever. The red button to the right, is the button responsible for the main doors leading into the corridors. But eh, why don't you pull the lever? I mean, the available prisoners might easily overtake the guards>.>

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    900 Posts
    Make sure you take your helmet off or something before you release all the prisoners. They'll probably want to fuck up the first combine they see.

8. Post #88
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Make sure you take your helmet off or something before you release all the prisoners. They'll probably want to fuck up the first combine they see.
    Shit...point taken.

Kill the next combine you see, brutually, with the helmet you took off? Eh? EH? EH?!?!?

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Which red button at the top? There's 7, and a red lever. The red button to the right, is the button responsible for the main doors leading into the corridors. But eh, why don't you pull the lever? I mean, the available prisoners might easily overtake the guards>.>
    Why would we pull the lever? I mean there's a chance that we're the only prisoner here. Maybe all the other prisoners are insane. The way I see it we're in the best possible position at the moment to get out, in disguise and among the enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #90
    Giving Away Games
    December 2009
    4,112 Posts
    Dammit my hand slipped and pressed funny instead of win for dergonspawn's post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts
    Dammit my hand slipped and pressed funny instead of win for dergonspawn's post.
    F5, rerate win, done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 5 (list)

12. Post #92
    Giving Away Games
    December 2009
    4,112 Posts
    Rated useful!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    run, electric buttons!

14. Post #94
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Fine, Secondary Objective Ignored, we're getting the fudge out...but there will be consequences for such a selfish action >.> *Scary Music*

15. Post #95
    April 2010
    287 Posts
    Fine, Secondary Objective Ignored, we're getting the fudge out...but there will be consequences for such a selfish action >.> *Scary Music*
    :D this interactive is awesome, thanks

16. Post #96
    July 2008
    1,335 Posts
    They would probably notice your off duty, You often don't see too many combine walking around the place like you were thinking. Although. If you can worm your way back to wherever they have your stuff. You can connect with the rebels and see if you can get some backup and take prison, If you had a radio at least.

Edited:

Wait, Isn't there an automatic radio message that goes off when a unit dies? You know. So they probably know your there? If that is the case! Release the riot. Otherwise your screwed.

17. Post #97
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    They would probably notice your off duty, You often don't see too many combine walking around the place like you were thinking. Although. If you can worm your way back to wherever they have your stuff. You can connect with the rebels and see if you can get some backup and take prison, If you had a radio at least.

Edited:

Wait, Isn't there an automatic radio message that goes off when a unit dies? You know. So they probably know your there? If that is the case! Release the riot. Otherwise your screwed.
    I actually only heard that messege go off on Metro Cops, not soldiers...so they're an exception?

18. Post #98
    June 2007
    1,482 Posts
    Or their masks have better sound insulation.

19. Post #99
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Or their masks have better sound insulation.
    Or meh meh meh meh meh *Mocking face*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    April 2010
    1,733 Posts
    -snip-

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Who said we were opening any cells?

22. Post #102
    April 2010
    287 Posts
    Nobody said we were opening cells, it has been decided we arent :D

23. Post #103
    April 2010
    1,733 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hong Kong Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    I'm dissapointed that you failed to follow through with the challenge, ccampincarl. Not even a word on why you haven't been able to update either.

:siren: User Challenge failed. :siren:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,598 Posts
    This thread is dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Im sorry guys, it's Exam week and I've been busy with it...I'll promise this week I'll make 6 or more pictures.

I don't have much time to dedicate and I have a couple unfinished drawings...so yea. Luckily I've got me some good friends that check up on this thread and tell me everything.
    ----
    After wandering the halls for exactly 56 seconds you stumble upon a serious looking (Well they all look serious...but this one is really serious) guard

I'll add the scene where he shoots him A.S.A.P. ...stop thinking I'm giving up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    New Pics

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    I'm dissapointed that you failed to follow through with the challenge, ccampincarl. Not even a word on why you haven't been able to update either.

:siren: User Challenge failed. :siren:
    He hasn't failed.

29. Post #109
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    He had at the time I posted that, but he's back and it's awesome :3:

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    He had at the time I posted that, but he's back and it's awesome :3:
    So I guess that means the challenge has been renewed?

Also I agree, pretty awesome.

31. Post #111
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Yep, he had a reason for not being able to post and ccampincarl obviously wants to improve so who am I to deny him a 'second chance' (so to speak)?

32. Post #112
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Oh my god...this is the second time I've felt special in FP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,753 Posts
    Continue this shit son, also interrogate our new hostage.

34. Post #114
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    Continue this shit son, also interrogate our new hostage.
    Actually he's dead.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

35. Post #115
    June 2009
    531 Posts
    Take the shotgun and go through the door, I'm sure you're completely prepared for whatever could happen to be on the other side.

36. Post #116
    June 2009
    392 Posts

Please....somebody, I am horrible at drawing explosions and I'm begging you guys (I've never begged) if one of you could please please please pretty please draw up the door area exploding, I'll fill in the rest, I'm so sorry, but this is just harder than figuring out what I have to do with my life.

And it would be much appreciated if I don't get challenge proposals to draw an epic explosion...

...Gregah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

37. Post #117
    June 2009
    392 Posts
    By the way, the last pic is for anyone who can edit it and put the explosion there, just the explosion, I'll add everything else such as the body...and I still don't know why I put a CP there.

38. Post #118
    February 2010
    363 Posts
    Tertiary objective: Pleasure yourself

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    Meta-Primary Objective: Try to make an explosion, you're sure the rest of the community will understand if you're a beginner at them, and they'll respect you all the more for trying and NOT LETTING THIS DIE AS A RESULT OF LAZINESS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Giving Away Games
    December 2009
    4,112 Posts
    I think if someone were to draw an explosion, he could study it to make one of his own.

Or he could look at a reference.