2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    I meant like what did you do to fix it

Edited:

Guys I finally made a carto
    But, its 84MB
    Oh, I bought a new one(internet thingy).

3. Post #763
    October 2008
    94 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #764
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    Server down?

Edited:

It's stuck on connecting to server...

5. Post #765
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    which one is squidward and which one is pal?

6. Post #766
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,944 Posts
    Server down?

Edited:

It's stuck on connecting to server...
    Try again
    I restarted it

7. Post #767
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Me and Doritos made huge war machines. They were fully automatic arrow dispensers.

Mine had flaming arrows :3:.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #768
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    Me and Doritos made huge war machines. They were fully automatic arrow dispensers.

Mine had flaming arrows :3:.
    nice!! i'll have to check em out

9. Post #769
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Ok I got some pics.
    Mine is on the left, Dorito's is the huge minigun thing:

In action:

And my updated version:

10. Post #770
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    Ok I got some pics.
    Mine is on the left, Dorito's is the huge minigun thing:

In action:

And my updated version:
    very nice looking guys, now you need to shoot them at animals and players and such.

11. Post #771
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    My idea is to import it into a caslte and make it a defence system.

12. Post #772
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Off-topic:

How do you guys like my new avatar?

13. Post #773
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    Off-topic:

How do you guys like my new avatar?
    looks nice, it looks like a kitchen appliance, is it?

14. Post #774
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Rice Cooker

15. Post #775
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    Rice Cooker
    cool cool, i need to get a new avatar soon.

16. Post #776
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    I got mine from my desktop background

Edited:

Except 1440x900

17. Post #777
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    553 Posts
    I've had this avatar forever. I told someone to make me one and they kindly provided.

18. Post #778
    November 2010
    19 Posts
    Thanks to the new carto, I'll be able to start connecting everything together.

Give me some time, and it will be done.

Edit:
    And by Everything, I mean the cities.

19. Post #779
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    oh god that wallpaper made me laugh...

i believe in you electro!! i know it'll look good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #780
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    no posts in 10 hrs!?!?!? this is madness!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #781
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Madness indeed.

What's everyone building?

22. Post #782
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    i made a giant tree house with melt, there is a warp to it, its phattreehouse

23. Post #783
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,944 Posts
    I really should get started on learning Java
    Just don't know where to start

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    553 Posts
    When I have time to get on, I'm going to keep working on my dungeon. Hey Jecht, if you ever build another stage, you should make it a capture the flower or something. There's two different colors so it would work. :D

25. Post #785
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    why did you ban hobo?

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    why did you ban hobo?
    Putting 20+ TNT on a large building, and being overall violent and immature.

Example of this, after saying that their's no reason to put all that tnt on the building: "OMG STFU WOMBO NOBODY CARES" and "OMG WOMBO SHUT UP YOU'RE OVERHYPING THIS"

27. Post #787
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    i think he should get another chance, i mean, cant dorito just delete it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #788
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,944 Posts
    AHidingHobo was banned for overreacting a warning of placing multiple TNT inside an unknown players building and placing multiple TNT in the building because "He was bored."

Phatweasul5 is receiving a warning for placing TNT in the building also.

29. Post #789
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    553 Posts
    I think tensions should just ease up a bit and let's discuss the situation. I logged on while this debate was taking place. Could we please establish ownership of the skyscraper? I would also like to hear people's views. If you don't want to tell everyone in this public forum, feel free to PM me.

I don't like seeing people angry and upset. Resolving this peacefully and with positive intentions would be great for the server and its community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    I think tensions should just ease up a bit and let's discuss the situation. I logged on while this debate was taking place. Could we please establish ownership of the skyscraper? I would also like to hear people's views. If you don't want to tell everyone in this public forum, feel free to PM me.

I don't like seeing people angry and upset. Resolving this peacefully and with positive intentions would be great for the server and its community.
    Personally I think Hobo was out of control, he was being violent and unnecessary, see my earlier post to see what i mean. Lately he has been a bit violent too, example of this is the tax issue and the unneeded kicking thing from earlier.

31. Post #791
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    he kicked elton because he was making a shit ton of warps and blaming it on me...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #792
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    he kicked elton because he was making a shit ton of warps and blaming it on me...
    Ok I wasn't completely sure on the story, thank you for clearing it up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #793
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,230 Posts
    That's strange, I thought I was whitelisted on this server as I've played on it before.

Do you think you could whitelist me, please? My in-game name is ewitwins :)

34. Post #794
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    Ok I wasn't completely sure on the story, thank you for clearing it up.
    glad i could help

35. Post #795
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,944 Posts
    That's strange, I thought I was whitelisted on this server as I've played on it before.

Do you think you could whitelist me, please? My in-game name is ewitwins :)
    I reset the whitelist and player ranks during a server reform
    Will add you though
    PM me next time

Edited:

I am reducing Hobo's ban to 1 week
    Instead of a permaban
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

36. Post #796
    July 2007
    343 Posts
    Shit ton of warps? Wow. I only had 5 warps before Dorito had the server reseted. I never blamed anything on you, you fucking liar.

And since when did creating multiple warps violate the rules? What harm would it do if i did blame it on you? You aren't making any sense here, boy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #797
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    Shit ton of warps? Wow. I only had 5 warps before Dorito had the server reseted. I never blamed anything on you, you fucking liar.

And since when did creating multiple warps violate the rules? What harm would it do if i did blame it on you? You aren't making any sense here, boy.
    :doh: c'mon it wasn't even that long ago, i'm sure you remember making warps in hobo's basement and saying i was making warps ontop of your stack of dirt

38. Post #798
    July 2007
    343 Posts
    :doh: c'mon it wasn't even that long ago, i'm sure you remember making warps in hobo's basement and saying i was making warps ontop of your stack of dirt
    You did create a warp on my stuff. I was trying to say that you did pretty much the same thing and I didn't give two.

39. Post #799
    February 2009
    443 Posts
    You did create a warp on my stuff. I was trying to say that you did pretty much the same thing and I didn't give two.
    but i didn't create a warp on your stuff, i just tp'ed, but i don't wanna argue.

40. Post #800
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,614 Posts

I am Jetfighter5 and I am here to ask you a question. Is a miner not entitled to the ore of his mine? "No," says the man in Washington, "It belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "It belongs to the admins." "No," says the man in Moscow, "It belongs to everyone."
    I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Crafture!

Currently a work in progress. I'm hoping to make it similar to the game, while still being a functioning MineCraft city. If you want to help, ask.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)