1. Post #1041
    Ghast Hunter
    January 2011
    137 Posts
    I, my friends, have been talking to Jechtman, and I have decided on my minecraft project.
    Maybe we could all work together on it, seeing as, at this point in time, I am the only one doing it.

Azeroth - World of Warcraft

I am re-creating every single little part of Azeroth, starting tonight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #1042
    November 2010
    19 Posts
    I made The Frozen Throne once, but reshaping land into all of Azeroth is crazy.

3. Post #1043
    Mentally incapable of sticking to one avatar
    January 2007
    5,767 Posts

4. Post #1044
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    What is that huge grey area towards the left in the isometric view and the top left in the above view?

5. Post #1045
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    What is that huge grey area towards the left in the isometric view and the top left in the above view?
    Me
    I got bored

Edited:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mis...rlds-283.3707/
    Want

Edited:

Jechtman get on steam when you see this if i'm online
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #1046
    February 2010
    112 Posts
    when will warps be back up? I spent 20 minutes getting from the snowy village to the city then the server crashed and i was sent back to the village :saddowns:

Edited:

The server crashed again then when i rejoined it said i was logged in with towney and all my items were gone

7. Post #1047
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,798 Posts
    God fucking dammit. I haven't logged in since the squidpocalypse and I was near where they spawned. Since Warp is down I can't just go back to my island so I have to make my way back to spawn, through the pathways to the main city, then travel over to my island ONLY TO HAVE THE GAME CRASH AND I GET SENT BACK TO THE SQUID AREA.

I think I might wait until warp is back up.

8. Post #1048
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Squid Area was removed and I have no knowledge of Towny being installed
    I will check the FTP and see whats up
    Sorry for the inconvience guys
    I have very little control with the server as it is in Jecht's name

9. Post #1049
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,798 Posts
    Yeah, I crashed while I was near it when it just started to render them. I'm still there and it's miles away from my island. I wanna make some more awesome things but I'm nowhere near my base. I probably won't even have give though so not like it makes a difference.

10. Post #1050
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Yeah, I crashed while I was near it when it just started to render them. I'm still there and it's miles away from my island. I wanna make some more awesome things but I'm nowhere near my base. I probably won't even have give though so not like it makes a difference.
    It might be the DynMap
    I have had issues with it crashing the server
    The squids were removed
    I think brohoster messed something up

http://173.236.112.39:8123/

That is the link for the DynMap and that is no where on our map
    I do not have towny installed either

By the way
    1337 post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #1051
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,158 Posts
    Me
    I got bored

Edited:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mis...rlds-283.3707/
    Want

Edited:

Jechtman get on steam when you see this if i'm online
    Can I use some of the stone flat area then?

Edited:

Also, trying to learn how to use left hand to write so I can be ambidextrous :buddy:

12. Post #1052
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Can I use some of the stone flat area then?
    Sure go for it if you can get to it
    If someone would kindly tell me if the map is correct right now that would be nice
    As right now the DynMap is showing Olas's map...
    From our IP
    And I am trying to get this sorted out

13. Post #1053
    I'm a Wizard
    March 2006
    2,697 Posts
    Sure go for it if you can get to it
    If someone would kindly tell me if the map is correct right now that would be nice
    As right now the DynMap is showing Olas's map...
    From our IP
    And I am trying to get this sorted out
    Sorry I don't have anything more pretty to look at for the moment! It's a brand new world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1054
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,798 Posts
    I do not understand why you must clear the land before you build cities. Can you not adapt to the landscape and build on a natural terrain? It looks significantly better to have the variance and hills built right into the land than a flat open field.

Also build things close to each other so the city is not mostly open spaces. Avoid gaudy skyscrapers also as they are more often overcompensation and eyesores in a simplistic city. If you must make them, ensure that other buildings nearby reach a similar or even higher than average height to ease the transition.

15. Post #1055
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    I do not understand why you must clear the land before you build cities. Can you not adapt to the landscape and build on a natural terrain? It looks significantly better to have the variance and hills built right into the land than a flat open field.

Also build things close to each other so the city is not mostly open spaces. Avoid gaudy skyscrapers also as they are more often overcompensation and eyesores in a simplistic city. If you must make them, ensure that other buildings nearby reach a similar or even higher than average height to ease the transition.
    Most people flatten land because it is easier to work on

16. Post #1056
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,798 Posts
    Easier to work with but yields a poorer result. Additionally the work put into clearing a good bit of land is likely to outweigh the benefit of working on it given placing a few extra blocks in the foundation is all the extra work required for working on uneven land.

17. Post #1057
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,158 Posts
    Hey look it's my base

Edited:

Edited:

Most of the new animated Pokemon sprites are pretty cool, I downloaded a pack of 695 to add to my avatar collection.

Weedle has one of the best sprites.

Edited:

Hopefully in a few days everything will be back to normal, with plugin issues and all. :D
    Can I get a link to that pack?

Edited:

Nevermind found some.

Edited:

Wooo they have Pignition(I know that's not it's real name).

Edited:

There's no Psyduck :argh:

18. Post #1058
    January 2007
    5,767 Posts
    Ooooo pretty pretty

Edited:

I love working with the land, start on the side of a mountain, dig in to make corridors and have a neat little Mordor.

To flatten is usually just because they want a 'city' city.

Edited:

Hey look it's my base

Edited:

Edited:

Can I get a link to that pack?

Edited:

Nevermind found some.

Edited:

Wooo they have Pignition(I know that's not it's real name).

Edited:

There's no Psyduck :argh:
    Lol, also http://www.mediafire.com/?0ntwql2t1u0n5g5

695 (I think) sprites. That includes female sprites.

19. Post #1059
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,158 Posts
    Ooooo pretty pretty

Edited:

I love working with the land, start on the side of a mountain, dig in to make corridors and have a neat little Mordor.

To flatten is usually just because they want a 'city' city.

Edited:

Lol, also http://www.mediafire.com/?0ntwql2t1u0n5g5

695 (I think) sprites. That includes female sprites.
    Thanks

20. Post #1060
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    If you are experiencing going to like a different server
    Try adding :25565 to the end of the IP
    We are trying to get this sorted out

21. Post #1061
    January 2011
    305 Posts
    Server is still not working :smithicide:

22. Post #1062
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,551 Posts
    I can get on just fine I don't know about you guys.

23. Post #1063
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    May hop on in the next few days to check out everything you guys have done since I stopped hosting (if I'm whitelisted that is) since I've been playing Minecraft more lately.
    Oh Jesus freaking Christ. Why do I keep constantly saying this and not getting around to it? If I say it again and I don't log on, somebody slap me.

24. Post #1064
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Oh Jesus freaking Christ. Why do I keep constantly saying this and not getting around to it? If I say it again and I don't log on, somebody slap me.
    Don't worry about it
    Not many people are on because there is not essentials plugin because it is broken

25. Post #1065
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    Yeah but I've been saying it for over a month now and still have yet to do it. I'm such a terrible procrastinator sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #1066
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Yeah but I've been saying it for over a month now and still have yet to do it. I'm such a terrible procrastinator sometimes.
    I can get pretty bad with procrastinating myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #1067
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,158 Posts
    So did you find the problem with essentials or is it just broken?

28. Post #1068
    January 2007
    5,767 Posts
    If theres one problem that we've had when being hosted on Brohoster, it's their policy on file handling.

Basically, think of it as comunicating with an outerspace node. It takes so long for commands to go through and to fix this kind of problem you really need to be able to make quick small adjustments until it falls into place.

I've just had Towny and Multiverse installed and Auth removed but we are still experiencing some issues. :(

29. Post #1069
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    If theres one problem that we've had when being hosted on Brohoster, it's their policy on file handling.

Basically, think of it as comunicating with an outerspace node. It takes so long for commands to go through and to fix this kind of problem you really need to be able to make quick small adjustments until it falls into place.

I've just had Towny and Multiverse installed and Auth removed but we are still experiencing some issues. :(
    I want to say reinstall all plugins
    And start with essentials and permissions then install plugins one by one until we find the problem

30. Post #1070
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    I need to meet with Jechtman on steam or something to get this sorted out
    As the server is dead right now

31. Post #1071
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    Beat the crap out of it until it works again. That's what I'd do and I'm sure JWJ won't mind.

32. Post #1072
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Beat the crap out of it until it works again. That's what I'd do and I'm sure JWJ won't mind.
    How would I go about doing that

33. Post #1073
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    Um, you could attempt to do it through the internet, which wouldn't be very effective, or you could go to where the server is and do it there.

34. Post #1074
    January 2007
    5,767 Posts
    Serious meeting taking place dawgz

35. Post #1075
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Serious meeting taking place dawgz
    If you want to suggest any features, plugins, rules, or other things feel free to add me on Steam

36. Post #1076
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    Updated rules:

[release][list][*]Use your common sense.[*]Land claims are limited to 16x16 in designated areas unless approved by a mod or admin. (Outside designated areas, there's generally no limits. Nothing like a 1x300 wall though.)[*]Don't build closer than 8 blocks away from another person's building.[*]Don't be rude to everyone else. The server should be a peaceful place. If you have an issue with someone else's actions, take it up with a mod or take it to PM. Drama will result in a kick, continued drama will result in a ban.[*]Griefing of any sort will not be tolerated in any way.[*]YOU are responsible for your account. If your friend gets on and acts like an idiot and gets you banned, it's your responsibility.[*]Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse. This post has the rules stated for a reason.[/list][/release]

37. Post #1077
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,901 Posts
    Thanks to who ever donated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #1078
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    That was me. That went through pretty quickly surprisingly. It wasn't much but I wanted to help out a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #1079
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,798 Posts
    So server is still down?

40. Post #1080
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,076 Posts
    It will be for a while longer. Jechtman put in a ticket for Brohoster to remove all the plugins except for a specific few and we're waiting on them now.