1. Post #521
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,260 Posts
    I remember this movie from a long time ago, about a boy who was sent out by his parents to get two apples/pears/plums? For some reason or another, he goes to this prison and was freed by the warden, who used the term, "Fed to the crocodiles" Or something to that extent to free the children.

At the end, a bunch of people put him on their shoulders, and he gets the two apples/pears/plums for his parents, and a musical number plays about him getting the said apples/pears/plums.

It was a weird as shit movie, and I wouldn't be surprised if I just dreamt the whole thing up.

2. Post #522
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,968 Posts
    There was this movie where the only scene I remember is a guy throws a rifle off a cliff and the bayonet sticks into someone. It was like a big pit with tons of guys in it.

3. Post #523
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,968 Posts
    Also, anyone recognize what this is from? I can tell one of them is Bruce Willis.

4. Post #524
    May 2009
    1,545 Posts
    Also, anyone recognize what this is from? I can tell one of them is Bruce Willis.

Tears of the Sun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #525
    August 2011
    1,202 Posts
    This one movie about a russian, polish or something like it girl, athmosphere is like the slums of russia, I barely remember that one scene where she and someone else snook up into some old I believe abandoned building and sniffed glue and whatnot. Anyone know of the movie I mean?

Edited:

Actually, I think I found it. It might be that "Lilja 4-ever" one.

6. Post #526
    January 2010
    4,272 Posts
    i cant remember this movie....it was a kid that goes to the first floor while his parents are fucking like animals with the door opened. i think he opens a gift and theres a ball-shaped santa toy that tries to kill the kid, so the dad goes down and tries to kill it with a crowbar, but he dies.
    lol that was fucked up.
    so, anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #527
    August 2011
    2,691 Posts
    I remember watching a movie maybe 5 or 6 years ago. It was an animated film about a 10 year old girl, and it had this black wraith that had a mask, and the little girl worked at some kind of bath house or an inn or something, and there was this old lady that had a huge head. The name is on the tip of my tongue!

Anyone know the name?

8. Post #528
    November 2009
    627 Posts
    I remember watching a movie maybe 5 or 6 years ago. It was an animated film about a 10 year old girl, and it had this black wraith that had a mask, and the little girl worked at some kind of bath house or an inn or something, and there was this old lady that had a huge head. The name is on the tip of my tongue!

Anyone know the name?
    Spirited Away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #529
    August 2011
    2,691 Posts
    Spirited Away
    Thank you very much!

10. Post #530
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,152 Posts
    Trying to remember the name of a Robin Williams film I saw a couple of years ago. It started with him and his friend playing in some abandoned factory and his friend fell down a pit and died. Then it went forward many years and Robin was some type of editor of films that were taken by people as they had lived. Which in the film was very controversial and he received much hatred for it. He also had a very cool looking computer in his house.

Anyone know the name of it?

11. Post #531
    May 2009
    1,545 Posts
    Trying to remember the name of a Robin Williams film I saw a couple of years ago. It started with him and his friend playing in some abandoned factory and his friend fell down a pit and died. Then it went forward many years and Robin was some type of editor of films that were taken by people as they had lived. Which in the film was very controversial and he received much hatred for it. He also had a very cool looking computer in his house.

Anyone know the name of it?
    The Final Cut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #532
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,152 Posts
    The Final Cut
    Ah yes, thanks!

13. Post #533
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,235 Posts
    I watched this movie a couple of years ago on TV. It begun with a street thug getting diagnosed with cancer and going on a rampage of some sort. I distinctly remember a scene in the beginning in the doctors office - the thug listened through the wall to hear his diagnose with the doctor's stethoscope.

14. Post #534
    May 2011
    580 Posts
    I saw a movie a long time ago, I don't remember much but it was about 4 boys in an orphanage or something similar, I think one of them drew comics and shit. In the end I think one of them died after they broke in to a zoo.

15. Post #535
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,418 Posts
    I watched a horror film a couple of years ago about a single mother and her two children in a house and the children could go out into the sunlight, the house appeared to be haunted but the twist is that they're the ghosts, I can't remember the name, can you guys help me?

16. Post #536
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    7,402 Posts
    Saw a advert on youtube a few days ago for a new movie, all i can remember is at the start someone asks someone what their name is and than later on a guy gets given a sniper and it then says "there was more than one" in text or something like that. Anyone know what it is? I didn't watch it all but just curious as to what it actually was for.

17. Post #537
    July 2007
    139 Posts
    I watched a horror film a couple of years ago about a single mother and her two children in a house and the children could go out into the sunlight, the house appeared to be haunted but the twist is that they're the ghosts, I can't remember the name, can you guys help me?
    The Others
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #538
    September 2010
    1,453 Posts
    Basically, in the film 500 days of summer theres a scene when they are in the cinema watching this old (black and white I think) film which makes summer cry, and I want to know what film its from.

It had a man and a woman in a taxi/car having just married and the man is laughing and waving out the window at first, the woman looks upset, then when the car drives on the man gets all serious too. Anyone know what film the clip was from?

19. Post #539
    May 2009
    1,545 Posts
    Basically, in the film 500 days of summer theres a scene when they are in the cinema watching this old (black and white I think) film which makes summer cry, and I want to know what film its from.

It had a man and a woman in a taxi/car having just married and the man is laughing and waving out the window at first, the woman looks upset, then when the car drives on the man gets all serious too. Anyone know what film the clip was from?
    The Graduate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    12,085 Posts
    Saw a advert on youtube a few days ago for a new movie, all i can remember is at the start someone asks someone what their name is and than later on a guy gets given a sniper and it then says "there was more than one" in text or something like that. Anyone know what it is? I didn't watch it all but just curious as to what it actually was for.
    I'm fairly certain it was an ad for The Bourne Legacy. Basically it's the new Jason Bourne movie, just without Jason Bourne.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #541
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,186 Posts
    I dont really know the name of this film, but I know fairly enough of it to get some detail (I forgot when I watched it).

It basicly had a young child who was in a boarding house, but when it was revealed that her father had insuffecient payments, instead the Authority (I dont really know a good term for the one in charge of a boarding house so that will settle) held the child aganst her will, and her father went to be in WWI.

A few scenes included the authority in the Boarding House smashing one of the child's statues by intentionally tripping it off of its shelf, A Birthday party which the girl attended but was quickly broke up by the authority.

22. Post #542
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    12,085 Posts
    Was it in Spanish?

23. Post #543
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,186 Posts
    Was it in Spanish?
    Nope, it was an English-made film I think.

24. Post #544
    September 2009
    309 Posts
    A fairly recent movie, maybe 07/08 and I'm pretty sure it had 'baby' in the title somewhere. A detective/private investigator is put onto the case of a kidnapped child and someone ends up throwing the baby off a cliff, but it's just a doll. And then he shoots some other pedo and it turns out the police chief took the child and he has to choose whether to leave it there or not. It had Morgan Freeman in it I think.

25. Post #545
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    4,864 Posts
    A fairly recent movie, maybe 07/08 and I'm pretty sure it had 'baby' in the title somewhere. A detective/private investigator is put onto the case of a kidnapped child and someone ends up throwing the baby off a cliff, but it's just a doll. And then he shoots some other pedo and it turns out the police chief took the child and he has to choose whether to leave it there or not. It had Morgan Freeman in it I think.
    Gone Baby Gone

Just had to check Wikipedia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #546
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    I can't remember the name of the movie (or the plot very well) but I remember it was a kind of near modern dystopian setting where the birthrate of the planet was really low or something and the planet was fucked because of the pollution or something so there were a fuckload of refugees in a city. The start shows the refugee lines and then a cafe explodes when the protagonist walks out of it with a coffee and paper.

I remember the ending, during a street fight of rebels vs. the authorities the protagonist gets shot and has to give his newborn child to two people on a boat since it was the last hope of repopulation or something? This sound familiar to anyone?

27. Post #547
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,444 Posts
    I can't remember the name of the movie (or the plot very well) but I remember it was a kind of near modern dystopian setting where the birthrate of the planet was really low or something and the planet was fucked because of the pollution or something so there were a fuckload of refugees in a city. The start shows the refugee lines and then a cafe explodes when the protagonist walks out of it with a coffee and paper.

I remember the ending, during a street fight of rebels vs. the authorities the protagonist gets shot and has to give his newborn child to two people on a boat since it was the last hope of repopulation or something? This sound familiar to anyone?
    Children of Men (2006)
    Damn good movie.

28. Post #548
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    Children of Men (2006)
    Damn good movie.
    Oh goddamn thank you, been searching for this fuck for ages.

29. Post #549
    September 2010
    1,453 Posts
    There was this zombie films I saw a while back that looked like it was from the eighties, it featured a bunch of punks (literally) in a kind of graveyard area beside a hospital or something. In one scene this girl was trapped in the basement with a weird slightly goofy zombie and the rest of the gang came just in time to save her. One of the more memorable scenes was when they captured a crippled zombie and tied it to an operating table and it started talking about how eating brains makes the pain go away from zombies.

30. Post #550
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,444 Posts
    There was this zombie films I saw a while back that looked like it was from the eighties, it featured a bunch of punks (literally) in a kind of graveyard area beside a hospital or something. In one scene this girl was trapped in the basement with a weird slightly goofy zombie and the rest of the gang came just in time to save her. One of the more memorable scenes was when they captured a crippled zombie and tied it to an operating table and it started talking about how eating brains makes the pain go away from zombies.
    I dont remember the last part, but otherwise it reminds me of Braindead/Dead Alive.

31. Post #551
    May 2011
    886 Posts
    In this movie a man and a woman fall in love, she goes to a clinic to make her forget she ever knew him
    Something happens to the guy and he like.. meets her again as a baby and stuff

very vague but it's quite popular I think

32. Post #552
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,444 Posts
    In this movie a man and a woman fall in love, she goes to a clinic to make her forget she ever knew him
    Something happens to the guy and he like.. meets her again as a baby and stuff

very vague but it's quite popular I think
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

33. Post #553
    September 2010
    1,453 Posts
    I dont remember the last part, but otherwise it reminds me of Braindead/Dead Alive.
    Nope it wasn't that, cheers tho.

34. Post #554
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    Another movie I can't quite remember the name of was...it was set in the future and the sun was slowly degrading and dieing out, so the Earth launches a bigass satellite/spaceship with a huge ass shield to the sun to fix it. I remember it was quite like Event Horizon, just minus the creepy stuff but with the tension between the crew and stuff. The final scene was a guy standing in the ship as the sun began to flow through the ship and there was floating shit all over the place.

I was relatively sure it was called Star Mission but that isn't it

35. Post #555
    September 2010
    1,453 Posts
    Another movie I can't quite remember the name of was...it was set in the future and the sun was slowly degrading and dieing out, so the Earth launches a bigass satellite/spaceship with a huge ass shield to the sun to fix it. I remember it was quite like Event Horizon, just minus the creepy stuff but with the tension between the crew and stuff. The final scene was a guy standing in the ship as the sun began to flow through the ship and there was floating shit all over the place.

Deep Impact?

Edited:

Actually no that was about a comet I think.

36. Post #556
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,444 Posts

Sunshine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #557
    September 2010
    1,453 Posts
    found it, it was 'the return of the living dead' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089907/ no wonder I couldn't remember, such a generic zombie film title.

38. Post #558
    i barely remember this so bare with me, some dude goes to medical school and shit, then theres like a group of people who kidnap + torture people or something at their college, i vividly remember some scene they all get high as fuck and kidnap some poor junkie.

39. Post #559
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,176 Posts
    i barely remember this so bare with me, some dude goes to medical school and shit, then theres like a group of people who kidnap + torture people or something at their college, i vividly remember some scene they all get high as fuck and kidnap some poor junkie.
    do u mean this movie where they sell organs to get money and pay for their university ?

40. Post #560
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    I've got a rather difficult (if not vague) recollection of a very good movie utilizing this song in particular, or at least the first two minutes of the song:

Something disastrous was happening, but that's about all I can give you. Sorry gents!

90% sure its Knowing. A shitty Nicolas Cage movie.