1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    There was this movie about a medical doctor who was really apathetic. In the beginning his son went to some farm for a field trip at school, the farm lady shoved him in a chicken house for scaring the chickens or something and he started having a panic attack. His wife (who was also their teacher I think) called him and told him that he was freaking out, so he went over and told her everything was okay, etc., and that's pretty much all I remember. There was one part when someone said to him "Well, it wouldn't hurt to show some emotion!". I didn't see all of this movie.

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    5,075 Posts
    120 Days of Sodom
    huzzah. Thank you

3. Post #123
    September 2009
    4,396 Posts
    Usually I don't have this kind of trouble..

Anyways, a free movie TV station is currently showing some sort of John Cusack cowboy film. I've been looking all over the internets to try and find what the fuck this film is called, but I'm no closer.

If it helps I also saw John Goodman in the film.

Edited:

In the film John Cusack is walking through some town and has a flashback of a woman being driven over by a horse carriage.

Edited:

Found it, it's a made for television film called The Jack Bull.

4. Post #124
    October 2010
    2,836 Posts
    Sounds like Requiem for a Dream, sorta.
    Actually, I figured it out after looking up one of the quotes I rememberer.
    I got alot of the details wrong, though.

Trainspotting

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    5,782 Posts
    A movie set in the future, some people go to a desert ruin and find something. Then Bruce Willis finds some naked lady and hides her in his fridge and he evades the cops.

Something about a "meat popsicle" too.

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,959 Posts
    A movie set in the future, some people go to a desert ruin and find something. Then Bruce Willis finds some naked lady and hides her in his fridge and he evades the cops.

Something about a "meat popsicle" too.
    The Fifth Element.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #127
    Not a Gold Member
    December 2008
    670 Posts
    I remember a movie I watched when I was younger about a bunch of toys fighting each other, or people, hard to say. Any ideas?

8. Post #128
    July 2009
    1,398 Posts
    I remember a movie I watched when I was younger about a bunch of toys fighting each other, or people, hard to say. Any ideas?
    Small Soldiers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #129
    Not a Gold Member
    December 2008
    670 Posts
    Ah, thanks! :buddy:

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,918 Posts
    I saw this onc eon cinemax, and I heaven't been able to figure it out.

A group on 20-something irish drug addicts (2 boys and 2 girls, I believe) Pull a job to get a huge stock of (I believe heroin, but I'm not definite about that) across the border to sell.

Of course this was 4 years ago and I was half asleep, but I remember that much about the movie. There was a scene where one of the guys shot up to test the stock.
    I remember seeing something similar ages ago. What I saw was a movie with the characters speaking english accent, it had someting to do with drugs. In one scene they had sex and one of the guys couldn't get a hard on, then a chick shows her pussy to him and says "do you see anything pink". Later on he gets a hard on but desides to fap instead of fucking. In the end some dude gets alcohol poisoning and they take him to the hospital.

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,060 Posts
    I remember seeing something similar ages ago. What I saw was a movie with the characters speaking english accent, it had someting to do with drugs. In one scene they had sex and one of the guys couldn't get a hard on, then a chick shows her pussy to him and says "do you see anything pink". Later on he gets a hard on but desides to fap instead of fucking. In the end some dude gets alcohol poisoning and they take him to the hospital.
    Trainspotting, he figured it out a bit later.

12. Post #132
    January 2011
    519 Posts
    I remember seeing part of a movie when I was very little, I have no idea what it was called but this one scene disturbed me.

So this guy wants to turn this one woman against another woman for some reason, so he goes into her house and kills her dog, the other returns home and discovers her dog hanging in the closet all gory and mangled, so she attacks the other chick and they beat the shit out of eachother in her house.

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    600 Posts
    I don't know almost anything else about this movie, but it had a scene with a slot machine, someone played it and won jackpot and when the prize was coming out, there was no money, only blood, a lot of blood. If anyone can remember this movie, please tell me.

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,625 Posts
    what's that movie with a black blind guy who hallucinates water because he let his little brother drown when he was a kid?

i'm pretty sure he was in a band and it turned out his friends were using him or something too

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,926 Posts
    will someone be willing to go through the thread and see who the top contributer is for me please? i am a bit busy

16. Post #136
    February 2009
    338 Posts
    what's that movie with a black blind guy who hallucinates water because he let his little brother drown when he was a kid?

i'm pretty sure he was in a band and it turned out his friends were using him or something too

Ray
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Back in my day only cool kids had titles.
    June 2005
    5,634 Posts
    Anyone got mine yet?

18. Post #138
    August 2010
    690 Posts
    Ok so there is this movie, I can only remember one scene, A woman is talking to this guy, he recommends listening to a composer, I think it was classical piano or something. Later she is doing something, I think exercising on a treadmill maybe listening to him on her mp3 player, then she tells him she listened to it and he was like, yeah, isn't he great.

I have no idea why I only remember that part.

19. Post #139
    June 2010
    3,930 Posts
    Does anybody know the name of that movie where those kids go to MLK's house? They find some sort of watch and it takes them back in time and they fuck up and everybody is racist.

It's killing me that I don't remember.

20. Post #140
    May 2009
    1,545 Posts
    This movie had a kid who moved in to two old relatives' home (also a farm) for the summer which is in the middle of nowhere. He figures out they have treasure underneath the farm (I think they kept a plane in there). I remember there being a tiger or something and the relatives would tell him their story of how they got the treasure. The story involved somewhere in India. People who live nearby think they stole the treasure and are thieves.

Edited:

Does anybody know the name of that movie where those kids go to MLK's house? They find some sort of watch and it takes them back in time and they fuck up and everybody is racist.

It's killing me that I don't remember.
    Found it, it's called "Our Friend, Martin"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #141
    June 2010
    3,930 Posts
    This movie had a kid who moved in to two old relatives' home (also a farm) for the summer which is in the middle of nowhere. He figures out they have treasure underneath the farm (I think they kept a plane in there). I remember there being a tiger or something and the relatives would tell him their story of how they got the treasure. The story involved somewhere in India. People who live nearby think they stole the treasure and are thieves.

Edited:

Found it, it's called "Our Friend, Martin"

Oh thank god :buddy:

Thanks a million mate. Shame it's so damn hard to find a copy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,576 Posts
    I remember this old film about these robot bug things that could inject people with what I think was some sort of poison.

23. Post #143
    July 2007
    139 Posts
    Sounds like Secondhand Lions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    April 2010
    2,495 Posts
    Ok so there is this movie, I can only remember one scene, A woman is talking to this guy, he recommends listening to a composer, I think it was classical piano or something. Later she is doing something, I think exercising on a treadmill maybe listening to him on her mp3 player, then she tells him she listened to it and he was like, yeah, isn't he great.

I have no idea why I only remember that part.
    That happened in one episode of Dexter. Not a movie, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145

July 2010
    63 Posts
    Hey!

I've been searching for this film for quite a while now. I can't really recall all of it, but some bits and pieces of the movie. Anyhow, the movies is based on a true story and tells about this story about this boy that moves with his family to this new neighbourhood (I think... I might have been in the same place for his whole live). While staying there he gets to know these new group of people that he founds rather interesting and also becomes their friend. The problem with this group of new acquaintances, is that they're racists.

Anyhow, they make him wear a bandana on his back pocket (It's not a homosexual-racist-gang). The movie carries on and later on another gang sees this boy. If I recall it right, the leader of the other gang is a so called "wigga". I do think that they warn/slightly beat this guy up and warns him to leave the other gang for his own best. Near the end of the movie we see, this same boy that we meet in the beginning of the movie, in a hospital.

I gotta sleep now! Been up for too many days in a row. Cya! And thanks in advance. :D
    I'm not sure, but it kinda sounds like "This Is England"

26. Post #146
    May 2009
    1,545 Posts
    Sounds like Secondhand Lions
    Yup that's the one. Thanks man.

27. Post #147
    September 2008
    480 Posts
    There was this one movie from early 2000's. 4-5 people go in to a cave exploring, and there are humanoid bat-creatures living there. There's either something in the air that turns you in to them or if they bite you, can't remember correctly. One of the signs that someone was turning in to one was that their eyes were going feral and yellow.     at the end the three survivors are sitting at a coffee table, as they leave you see one of them smiling sinisterly and his eyes had turned yellow    

Edited:

Also, it isn't either of the descents.

28. Post #148
    May 2009
    1,545 Posts
    There was this one movie from early 2000's. 4-5 people go in to a cave exploring, and there are humanoid bat-creatures living there. There's either something in the air that turns you in to them or if they bite you, can't remember correctly. One of the signs that someone was turning in to one was that their eyes were going feral and yellow.     at the end the three survivors are sitting at a coffee table, as they leave you see one of them smiling sinisterly and his eyes had turned yellow    
    The Cave

29. Post #149
    January 2009
    1,095 Posts
    I remember watching this movie on tv: it's a couple of people, around 10, stuck at an airport because it's snowing, and they are the only people in the airport. At some point they discover that some of them are zombies.. at the end I think theres a guy and a girl that manage to escape by using a small plane they find.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,919 Posts
    what was that movie when (Okay, this is an Asian one) there is this kid, his dog (golden retriever) and his grandpa. I'm guessing that his grandma and real parents left/died or something, then the grandpa dies and the kid and his dog is left to do what they need to do to survive. I remember something about the townspeople blaming the kid for burning a windmill down or something like that.

31. Post #151
    October 2009
    2,187 Posts
    I saw this trailer around 2004 or 2005, and some guy blows shit up in some unnamed Middle Eastern country, and when he gets back home he becomes the King or something.

Probably sucked, which would explain why I can't find it.

32. Post #152
    November 2010
    215 Posts
    Some black guy robs a museum, steals a Jewell runs into a building under construction, tapes the jewell in a vent comes back 2 years later finds that the building is a police station, poses as a cop to get in.

any ideas?

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    292 Posts
    Some black guy robs a museum, steals a Jewell runs into a building under construction, tapes the jewell in a vent comes back 2 years later finds that the building is a police station, poses as a cop to get in.

any ideas?
    Blue Streak

My film is about the Mir space station getting hit by strange lightning, which is transmitted to a ship on the sea, and is then found to be crawling with robots by a fisher crew i believe.

34. Post #154
    August 2010
    690 Posts
    That happened in one episode of Dexter. Not a movie, though.
    Oh yeah, that guy was the trinity killer right? or was it Debras boyfriend What episode was that, I need to get rid of the feeling of not remembering what happened.
    And I keep thinking the composer she listens to is Chopin, I'm pretty sure. If that helps.
    Edited:

I remember watching this movie on tv: it's a couple of people, around 10, stuck at an airport because it's snowing, and they are the only people in the airport. At some point they discover that some of them are zombies.. at the end I think theres a guy and a girl that manage to escape by using a small plane they find.
    Sounds like Langoliers. its about like 8 people trapped in an airport by themselves, some if them start killing each other, then they escape, they went through to another dimension or something.

35. Post #155
    January 2009
    1,095 Posts
    Oh yeah, that guy was the trinity killer right? or was it Debras boyfriend What episode was that, I need to get rid of the feeling of not remembering what happened.
    And I keep thinking the composer she listens to is Chopin, I'm pretty sure. If that helps.
    Edited:

Sounds like Langoliers. its about like 8 people trapped in an airport by themselves, some if them start killing each other, then they escape, they went through to another dimension or something.

lol it's not that, thanks though.
    Now that I think of it, they might have been aliens, not zombies

36. Post #156
    August 2009
    1,054 Posts
    I'm thinking of a movie where an American businessman travels to Ireland to build a resort or something like that, but he gets caught up in a war between leprechauns and fairies. In the end, they make peace, the American scores a fair Irish maiden, and they find oil and abandon the planned resort.

Also, a movie with a giant plant. All I can remember from it is a line from said plant: "Feed me, Semour."

That is all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,441 Posts
    what's that movie that had to do with Earth getting blown up and the remaining human population scattered around the galaxy and the dude's dad built a planet creation ship and in the end he created a planet and named it "Bob"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,558 Posts
    I'm thinking of a money where an American businessman travels to Ireland to build a resort or something like that, but he gets caught up in a war between leprechauns and fairies. In the end, they make peace, the American scores a fair Irish maiden, and they find oil and abandon the planned resort.

Also, a movie with a giant plant. All I can remember from it is a line from said plant: "Feed me, Semour."

That is all.
    The plant one is probably Little Shop of Horrors. If it was black and white, it's the 1960 version.

39. Post #159
    May 2009
    1,545 Posts
    what's that movie that had to do with Earth getting blown up and the remaining human population scattered around the galaxy and the dude's dad built a planet creation ship and in the end he created a planet and named it "Bob"?
    Titan A.E.

40. Post #160
    May 2007
    357 Posts
    Titan AE, my good sir.

Ninja'd dammit