1. Post #81
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    Who wouldn't want four testicles?
    You'll get huge dick, 4 balls and only 1:1000 chance to get someone pregnant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Zing Zing x 2 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,858 Posts
    Nah they actually get pregnant they just die in birth or miscarriage. So every relationship you go in is like that guy in CAD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    6,015 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 34Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Sounds like the average prositute's wet dream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,981 Posts
    Sounds perfect to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    Wasn't what I expected. I expected something worse/better. That's just.. comedic, not good or worse :sigh:

Edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx02KqF98xI is quite... interesting :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

7. Post #87

May 2010
    2,628 Posts
    Saving the base still seems like a very bad idea,imho.

The only so called 'technology' it has produced so far was used for further indoctrination. And yes, Cerberus did manage to screw this project as well.   

Edited:

Wasn't what I expected. I expected something worse/better. That's just.. comedic, not good or worse :sigh:

Edited:

Take this Zulu_DFA!
    *cough*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Greece Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,969 Posts
    I played through as pure paragon, and pure renegade. I'd better play through again, but based on my own intuition instead.

Edited:

I hope they fix that in ME3. I want more Kirk vs Picard, rather than Darth Vadar vs Skywalker.

Edited:

Edited:

He's got a very good point. I'm hoping that not taking the Collector base will make a HUGE pain in the arse in ME3. So paragon doesn't just equal an insta win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    $5 They've been working for two months and will work 'til February 18th 2012 on the different endings for ME3. Erry choice counts~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #90
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,969 Posts
    So I never played ME1 (well I did, but it ran like shit and I got bored and didn't play very much), but i'd like to make some decisions that i've seen based on "Let's Play"s. Is there any kind of save editor I could use to play through ME2 with some specific ME1 decisions having been made?

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    23,016 Posts
    Horray, my title was used, thanks. :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    I could imagine destroying the collector base but ensuring a lot of allies will equal a win.

Likewise not gaining allies but keeping the base, will lead to humans standing alone, but still winning.

Allies plus keeping the base? Could get risky with cerberus trying to take control, Shepard may have to choose who to side with (with repurcussions in the prologue)

Didn't get allies, and still destroyed the base? Uh...

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    23,016 Posts
    I could imagine destroying the collector base but ensuring a lot of allies will equal a win.

Likewise not gaining allies but keeping the base, will lead to humans standing alone, but still winning.

Allies plus keeping the base? Could get risky with cerberus trying to take control, Shepard may have to choose who to side with (with repurcussions in the prologue)

Didn't get allies, and still destroyed the base? Uh...
    Unleash the airquotes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,316 Posts

Random free avatar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

15. Post #95
    October 2010
    7,477 Posts
    Who wouldn't want four testicles?
    I suppose you could buy some from shep after he cut off that councillors, what what has his name? Has some one written a joker romance yet?

I've got one for your krogan penis

"I AM KROGAN!"
    *crunch*
    "Shepard...?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #96

May 2010
    2,628 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Greece Show Events Disagree Disagree x 32Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    Unleash the airquotes.
    Everyone will do their part. Turian Councilor will do his best to disbelieve some of the reapers out of existence, but his supreme powers of denial may not work on the entire Reaper fleet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    23,016 Posts
    Everyone will do their part. Turian Councilor will do his best to disbelieve some of the reapers out of existence, but his supreme powers of denial may not work on the entire Reaper fleet.
    We'll dismiss the living shit out of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #99
    Very Jelly Despicable Douchebag
    January 2007
    11,231 Posts
    I didn't and I am not thinking it either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

20. Post #100
    Wow, never heard of THAT joke before
    April 2010
    903 Posts
    South Park is so last decade
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #101

May 2010
    2,628 Posts

South Park is so last decade
    I just stole it from the motivational thread anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Greece Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    I've been browsing the BSN forums a lot lately, and have started to feel bad how BioWare messed up Legion's loyalty mission. It was good, perhaps even "awesome", up until the "renegade" and "paragon" points. Really? Brainwashing a sapient species that chose their path on their own, and depriving them of their free will is "Paragon"/"good"? Since when has being an Old Machine been good?
    :smith:
    If they had not given anything for either choices, or perhaps Renegade for both, it would have been better, but now, they're saying that "going down fighting" is "evil" and "being brainwashed" is "good"?
    :smithicide:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,234 Posts
    Maybe keeping a balance of Renegade and Paragon will give the bonuses of being full either way. It always bugged me how polarized you have to be to unlock some of the better dialogue options. A good example I can think of is Tali's loyalty mission. If your paragon or renegade isn't damn near full, you don't have access to the dialogue choices that win you the case unless you talked to everyone, which isn't that hard but is hardly something you know to do on the first playthrough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,935 Posts
    Maybe keeping a balance of Renegade and Paragon will give the bonuses of being full either way. It always bugged me how polarized you have to be to unlock some of the better dialogue options. A good example I can think of is Tali's loyalty mission. If your paragon or renegade isn't damn near full, you don't have access to the dialogue choices that win you the case unless you talked to everyone, which isn't that hard but is hardly something you know to do on the first playthrough.
    Which is why I don't think the charm/intimidate skill should be linked entirely on morality points.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

25. Post #105
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,969 Posts
    I really wanna make an avatar of 1:11 - 1:17

Edited:

This DOES need to be solved in ME3. The most efficient way to play the game is all Paragon. You get the best bonuses. It should be far more morally unclear. Like it doesn't just go "Choose the paragon choice and you win!"

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    The Charm/Intimidate should be tied to a single skill, that defines if you can use the intimidate/charm options. No fancy "ain't saint 'nuf so can't talk this" crap.

Edited:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/5445245/1
    Hahahah, the OP is a fucking idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,234 Posts
    The Mass Effect 1 system was a bit better, since you put points into a skill to get the dialogue options rather than being required to go through as absolute pansy paragon or total dick renegade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    Indeed, but it's still limited. For example, I may be a galactic fucking angel, but when my crew's insulted, I want to yell them to hell and back and hell again.
    Yes, Tali's loyalty mission as an example.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Original 300 elitist.
    January 2005
    2,164 Posts

Mix two trailers, one with amazing audio, one with amazing video, mindgasm harder than ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,075 Posts
    bioware you lazy faggots

SUDDENLY, SOVEREIGNS.

THOUSANDS OF THEM

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    August 2007
    760 Posts

Mix two trailers, one with amazing audio, one with amazing video, mindgasm harder than ever.
    Was posted earlier, but awesome nonetheless.

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    Clocks or Win?
    Fuck it, Win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #113
    August 2007
    760 Posts
    lolwut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,215 Posts
    I really wanna make an avatar of 1:11 - 1:17

Work with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

35. Post #115
    Original 300 elitist.
    January 2005
    2,164 Posts
    Was posted earlier, but awesome nonetheless.
    Really? I'm stuck in this thread like bee in honey, can't believe I missed it.
    O well. :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,585 Posts
    3-player coop would be cool, but deathmatch and things like that would have to be fine tuned quite a bit.

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    23,016 Posts
    3-player coop would be cool, but deathmatch and things like that would have to be fine tuned quite a bit.
    If there's 3-player coop, it needs to resemble the Uncharted 2 coop missions. Man, those were awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    6,015 Posts
    Saving the base still seems like a very bad idea,imho.

The only so called 'technology' it has produced so far was used for further indoctrination. And yes, Cerberus did manage to screw this project as well.   Edited:

Take this Zulu_DFA!
    *cough*

DFA wasn't the worst, he was just the loudest, Shandapered was by far the worst, accusing anyone who picked paragon anything of being unamerican and a obvious metagamer, while being a blatant metagamer himself.

I've got Garrus, Wrex, Legion and a billion Geth and Rachni, I don't need no fucking Collector Base. Secondly, the base was a clearing house for the Reapers' failed experiments. Yeah, I want to install Reaper tech as STANDARD on my easily hackable military hardware. Dumbfucks. Has Apple and Windows taught us nothing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    February 2010
    16,306 Posts
    Evening guys, nice new thread we got here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,234 Posts
    I'm not sure any type of story related co-op would be any good, I'd rather there be a co-op mode where you choose one of your Shepards and play as them with friends, maybe in a wave defense type of situation, or maybe something like the Onslaught mode in BC2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)