1. Post #721
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    14,106 Posts
    do you think notch will ever inculde NPC towns?
    i see all those pictures with the people with HP bars over there heads.

but that's not an offcial thing is it?
    nope, you can get it here

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...?f=25&t=103072
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #722
    February 2009
    1,724 Posts
    do you think notch will ever inculde NPC towns?
    i see all those pictures with the people with HP bars over there heads.

but that's not an offcial thing is it?
    he's said he wants to, and will eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #723
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts
    Go to a local convenience store and buy one of those prepaid cards.
    I tried that when I went to get MY account. I'm 16 and the manager was in the building so I couldnt by that, allergy medicine, or energy drinks. I had to put back like 1/3 of the things I went there to get and only got stuff like candy that I really didnt care for.

4. Post #724
    February 2009
    1,724 Posts
    I tried that when I went to get MY account. I'm 16 and the manager was in the building so I couldnt by that, allergy medicine, or energy drinks. I had to put back like 1/3 of the things I went there to get and only got stuff like candy that I really didnt care for.
    PM'd you with login info
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #725
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,242 Posts
    My new apartment here in Broville, my life is bropimp.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #726
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,967 Posts
    he's said he wants to, and will eventually.
    -snip-

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming/Wants to be banned [Dragon]" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #727
    February 2009
    1,724 Posts
    Your avatar reminds me of the same kind of smug bastard you are in real life.

This is why I hate Minecraft threads. People never help but expect you to be nice, even though one simple mistake and they go batshit on your ass over it (Or at least one person does) because apparently "Real Minecrafters are perfect!" Even though they're far from it.

You guys are a bunch of assholes. You sit around trying to "impress" each other by showing off the "impressive stuff" you made in LEG- I mean Minecraft because you have nothing better to do but sit on your asses and obsess over a retarded little overrated Indy game.

OOOOOoooo I build things! You say, so I say "It's a rip-off of LEGO added to a terrible survival game to give it imposed value"

So you guys say "But you have to build tools to get stuff to build!" So I say "Just another attempt to make it look less like a rip-off."

You guys all suck, your stupid, shit Indy game sucks, and NOTCH SUCKS TO!

Go fuck yourselves. I hope I get banned so I don't have to be part of this Fucking thread.

Thanks for your help, assholes.
    He mad.
    Smug bastard?! haha, you obviously don't know me. I'm the shyest guy you'll ever meet, the asshole within me comes out to play on the internet. Deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,820 Posts

This is why I hate Minecraft threads. People never help but expect you to be nice, even though one simple mistake and they go batshit on your ass over it (Or at least one person does) because apparently "Real Minecrafters are perfect!" Even though they're far from it.

You guys are a bunch of assholes. You sit around trying to "impress" each other buying ahowing off the "impressive stuff" you made in LEG- I mean Minecraft because you have nothing better to do but sit on your asses and obsess over a retarded little overrated Indy game.

OOOOOoooo I build things! You say, so I say "It's a rip-off of LEGO added to a terrible survival game to give it imposed value"

So you guys say "But you have to build tools to get stuff to build!" So I say "Just another attempt to make it look less like a rip-off."

Go fuck yourselves. I hope I get banned so I don't have to be part of this Fucking thread.

Worlds greatest troll, seriously calm it down man

9. Post #729
    December 2009
    7,270 Posts

You guys are a bunch of assholes. You sit around trying to "impress" each other by showing off the "impressive stuff" you made in LEG- I mean Minecraft because you have nothing better to do but sit on your asses and obsess over a retarded little overrated Indy game.

Want to get banned? Post a thread in General Discussion. Please don't do it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #730
    November 2009
    1,973 Posts
    Just found out about Minecraft mods.

Unnnff~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #731
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,242 Posts

If you needed help opening the exit door you could have asked me.

12. Post #732
    May 2009
    840 Posts
    I guess I'll just post this one more time...

Where can I find this "Modloader"?
    I want to get H-Mod. I haven't added any mods before, so some help would be nice

But I'll probably just get ignored because I'm a lurker and a quiet guy and I really don't post much.

And because no one likes me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #733
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,967 Posts
    Just found out about Minecraft mods.

Unnnff~
    Well, you guys also tolerated that Rage Post well. I guess I'll continue posting because you put up with the rage without starting an arguement. I'll snip that post if you want.

Still, although I raged, it just all could be avoided if you guys weren't being so stuck up. Every mistake I make someone starts telling me off every Minecraft thread. So lets not do that please.

Oh, and the reason I quoted that pic was becase it's teasing me. Thanks Da Jester.

I'm just tired of being ignored, like Phagocitic. Sorry if it seems like I'm trolling, I'm not.

So please help and I'll be on my way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #734
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts

There aren't enough dumbs in the world because you are so wrong it's not even funny. This is a great community and the only reason anyone ever forms a hatred of it is because of user error. It doesn't matter if you don't like the game, say your piece and leave, and besides that, you were trying earlier on in the thread to become part of the community and now this? If you hate the game or the thread enough to rant about it in a thread full of people who LIKE BOTH OF THOSE THINGS, then just leave, sheesh. You don't have to go nuts on us.

edit: i got ninja'd but my point is still valid

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,242 Posts
    Well, you guys also tolerated that Rage Post well. I guess I'll continue posting because you put up with the rage without starting an arguement. I'll snip that post if you want.

Still, although I raged, it just all could be avoided if you guys weren't being so stuck up. Every mistake I make someone starts telling me off every Minecraft thread. So lets not do that please.

So please help and I'll be on my way.
    What do you need help with? :iiam:

16. Post #736
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,758 Posts
    I just checked the Minecraft homepage for the first time in a new days. Massive improvement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,967 Posts
    What do you need help with? :iiam:
    I posted it earlier.

I'm trying to install modloader, but even though I install it the way it says (Removing META-INF and all) it still gives me blackscreen. It mentioned on the thread that it could do this "for other reasons" but it didn't say exactly.

BTW, I don't really hate Minecraft, but I still don't like the community that much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #738
    February 2009
    1,724 Posts
    So you call us all dicks, smug bastards etc, then you EXPECT us to help you? Go swivel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #739
    May 2009
    840 Posts
    I need help too...
    Or do I have to make a rage post to get any attenetion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #740
    December 2009
    7,270 Posts

By the way, why don't you leave if you want to be banned? It's better to just leave us alone and not be banned than rage and never be a Facepuncher again.

21. Post #741
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    we keep asking you guys what you need help with AND THEN YOU DON'T TELL US and then you post the same thing on the next page and so on and so on

this is the vicious cycle of the minecraft thread at work here, people

22. Post #742
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts
    I'd rather spend hours on my fat (I'm not actually fat) ass eating chips and playing a video game and have something to show for it after.

What do you get from black ops? I little emblem that says you've played a long time. The same emblem that anyone else gets?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #743
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,935 Posts
    I posted it earlier.

I'm trying to install modloader, but even though I install it the way it says (Removing META-INF and all) it still gives me blackscreen. It mentioned on the thread that it could do this "for other reasons" but it didn't say exactly.

BTW, I don't really hate Minecraft, but I still don't like the community that much.
    Fix the black screen.

24. Post #744
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts
    The thing I hate about this thread is that it's too cramped. We don't need a subforum, but god damn we should atleast have a "help" thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #745
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,967 Posts
    So you call us all dicks, smug bastards etc, then you EXPECT us to help you? Go swivel.
    Yes, yes I did. But thats only because no one would help. I'm just tired of people being more worried about posting there pictures of their "purdy mods" instead of helping the fellow fanbase. And the same shit happened last thread.

It just happens all the time with every thread I post. I'm not trying to be mean, just wanting help, but being ignored to the point where I need to rage just to get attention (albiet negative) then it's just sad. And if you wont help me, at least help Phagocitic.

Edited:

we keep asking you guys what you need help with AND THEN YOU DON'T TELL US and then you post the same thing on the next page and so on and so on

this is the vicious cycle of the minecraft thread at work here, people
    I was asked what the problem was once, then everyone forgot about it, even though I was begging for help still.

Edited:

Fix the black screen.

I realise I need to fix the Blackscreen, but how do I do that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #746
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,935 Posts
    So you call us all dicks, smug bastards, attempt to call Minecraft a LEGO rip off, and tell us it is the worst shitty indie game.
    Fixed. Put a help thread in the Minecraft Group thingy. Link it in the OP.

27. Post #747
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,242 Posts
    I posted it earlier.

I could care less if you hate Minecraft or if you hate the community, acting ignorant won't get you any help at all. Simply delete your bin folder and try again, also install modloader first before you install anything else.

28. Post #748
    November 2009
    1,973 Posts
    I posted it earlier.

I just started installing it, just drag the contents to your minecraft.jar I'd recommended asking the minecraft modding forums next time though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #749
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts
    I cracked up laughing when I watched the video on the front page of minecraft.net and at the end instead of saying "replay" it said something in swedish

Edited:

I didn't even know we have a group thingy and I read just about every post in this thread.

30. Post #750
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,967 Posts
    I could care less if you hate Minecraft or if you hate the community, acting ignorant won't get you any help at all. Simply delete your bin folder and try again, also install modloader first before you install anything else.
    I've done this already, like 8 times. I tried with Winrar, IZarc, I tried installing the modloader before deleting the folder, I tried deleting the folder before installing the modloader, each time, blackscreen, redownload.

31. Post #751
    June 2010
    2,748 Posts
    Bropimp apartment
    I almost asked what texture pack that was. :geno:

Anyone one Neon's server right now? I'm about done with homework.

32. Post #752
    February 2009
    1,724 Posts
    I can't tell if you're trying to troll me.

33. Post #753
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    Where would one find ModLoader anyway? Minecraft mods seem like a waste of time for the most part, the only interesting one I've seen really was the human mobs, and even then they are probably just zombie clones with weapons and different affiliations. But they all seem to require the Loader, which I can't find anywhere.

I'd PM me any answers. Fuck if I am keeping up with this thread. I need sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #754
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,935 Posts
    Hey guys, there is a Minecraft Group! If you forgot, here it is: http://www.facepunch.com/group.php?groupid=1650
    We should use the Group Discussions there for stuff like A texture pack thread/mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #755
    September 2010
    195 Posts
    Im going to make a STALKER pack for Minecraft, Currently I have only made a Zombie Stalker

Made using Skin edit because its easier to see what's going on with it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #756
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,242 Posts
    I've done this already, like 8 times. I tried with Winrar, IZarc, I tried installing the modloader before deleting the folder, I tried deleting the folder before installing the modloader, each time, blackscreen, redownload.
    Check if you have the up-to-date Modloader.

37. Post #757
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    Hey guys, there is a Minecraft Group! If you forgot, here it is: http://www.facepunch.com/group.php?groupid=1650
    We should use the Group Discussions there for stuff like A texture pack thread/mods
    I thought it was still in the OP but I guess someone took it out when reorganizing a thread or two ago. Re-added!

38. Post #758
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,967 Posts
    Check if you have the up-to-date Modloader.
    Yes, I do, it's for 1.2.6

I followed a link someone gave me to the thread about it.

39. Post #759
    February 2009
    1,724 Posts
    We should use the Group Discussions there for stuff like A texture pack thread/mods.
    I thought you hated this game? Have I got you mixed up with some OIFY shithead?

40. Post #760
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,935 Posts
    I thought you hated this game? Have I got you mixed up with some OIFY shithead?
    I bought Minecraft back in the classic days and it's still on my top 10 list of games I love. At the top of the list of course.