1. Post #1
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    To hold off for part two that will come probably in late January (probably later lol), you get:[list][*]Vito Scaletta in a coat with ragdolled coat tails and a suit that can be colored with the color tool![*]Joe Barbaro w/ some rolled up sleeves[*]A cop[*]A car (Ascot Bailey) that can be colored with the color tool! Also it has a bodygroup for the trunk but it's weird because you have to like set the bodygroup # to 0 and subgroup to 1[/list]Okay now all of these guys have face flexes. They also have finger posing, but the fingers are a bitch to work right. I am using Mafia II bones so their hands are a little off. Turn off restrictions in the finger poser tool and put the dots all the way to the left if you want them to bend their fingers "properly".

*undie Vito not included

Comic:
    http://uppix.net/5/a/9/7f91e8475c44c6a4bcf2e8dd3ecc2.jpg
    Below picture provided by Hellsing4682; thanks!

thx 2 enhanced_ai for unfinished pic

Need some weapons? Check out the Brothers in Arms Weapons Pack made by Bloocobalt for the 12 Berets of Xmas dealio. Me and Bloocobalt were going to port some weapons from Mafia II for you guys, but frankly the MII weapons look like shit and Brothers in Arms has practically all of the weapons anyways plus more.

P.S. please suggest cars to port but not that many because porting cars is a pain in the ass so get ones that are nice and stuff plz thx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Winner x 26Funny x 9Agree x 1Artistic x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    12,052 Posts
    Nice.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    Amazing.

4. Post #4
    July 2010
    1,121 Posts
    Fucking shit!

This is lovely boy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,437 Posts
    Love ya Dean, these are fucking awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2010
    1,121 Posts
    It would make a poor child with AIDs happy if you please ported the Potomac Indian:

http://mafiagame.wikia.com/wiki/Potomac_Indian
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,129 Posts
    Nice releases, Henry!

Should I still port the weapons from Mafia II?

Rate this post "Agree" if you think I should or "Disagree" if you think I should not.

Note: All weapons I port always have a ton of bodygroups and magazine props (when applicable).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    Note: All weapons I port always have a ton of bodygroups and magazine props (when applicable).
    What do you mean when applicable? If it were up to you, anything you port would have bodygroups. I bet if you were to port a wooden stick you would find a way to make 6 bodygroups of it with various tactical attachments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,904 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    this is the fuckin jizz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    This is awesome, thanks for doing this been waiting for someone to. (If you do the Mafia 2 cars I'll have to fluff my pillow up with some watermelons and then drastically rape you in your ear canal until your brain catches my jizz wave.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,238 Posts
    Port the WW2 cars and I will be happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    November 2010
    81 Posts
    Nice !! very good !

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    Potomac, cop car and jeep, how does that sound
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,129 Posts
    Potomac, cop car and jeep, how does that sound
    Port the WWII jeep, service and civilian versions please

16. Post #16
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts
    (with Sicilian Accent)
    I Love this Work...this is an "Offer you Can't Refuse"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17

August 2010
    349 Posts
    he didn't make any offers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

18. Post #18
    September 2009
    12,265 Posts
    You're a great man. We are in debt to you Don Townshend.

19. Post #19
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts

Oh have Fingerposing and Facepos.....OMFG!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    I fucking laughed my ass off when I saw the "what the fuck" and "mario 64" sliders. It was so unexpected.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,225 Posts
    For the cars, how about the Culver Empire with the police version ?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    http://mafiagame.wikia.com/wiki/Cossack
    All black Cossack would be nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    Henry, add me on steam and I can show you a good way you can rotate the finger bones without having to rig a thing.

24. Post #24
    August 2010
    67 Posts
    Fucking shit!
    Awesome!!

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    614 Posts
    Might want to consider making the cars look a bit more like they are in Mafia II like I did.

Other than that I really like this pack. Especially the ragdolls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Thailand Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    I gave it cubemaps but they didn't show up. :confused:

Edited:

worked in model viewer, too

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,804 Posts
    Nice pack, Henry. Greatly appreciated.

However, whenever I color Vito or the car, the entire model with turn that color, not the part that is supposed to be colored. Am I doing anything wrong?

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    Really nice, the guy in the last picture reminds of Shane from The Walking Dead

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,373 Posts
    Joe? looks nothing like him. for one, joes fat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    April 2008
    130 Posts
    Is it possible to port the civilians?

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,373 Posts
    Is it possible to port the civilians?
    nope. impossible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    All in all, the clock is slow.
    April 2008
    1,662 Posts
    Thanks, I'm really enjoying these.

Don't Ask.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,240 Posts
    Pure masterpiece^

34. Post #34

August 2008
    171 Posts
    Awesome but only one flaw. The heads go into itself!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,020 Posts
    Henry.
    We need Henry Tomasino.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    December 2009
    242 Posts
    port the WWII stuff from the start
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,373 Posts
    port the WWII stuff from the start
    Why not stuff from the city, rather then the WWII chapter? Its not like we don't have enough WWII stuff.

38. Post #38
    October 2010
    11,825 Posts
    Why not stuff from the city, rather then the WWII chapter? Its not like we don't have enough WWII stuff.
    Exactly, we have enough WW2 games already ported from.

39. Post #39
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    You should port some buildings, there really aren't much building models / map in 1950-1940

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,498 Posts
    You should port some buildings, there really aren't much building models / map in 1950-1940
    If this is possible you have to port one of the diners.

Please? :(